[Slow updates] Leave Me Lonel...

By jungkakes

Celebrities shouldn't hook up with strippers. And they sure as hell shouldn't fall in love with them either... More

Sin of 7 Cities - 1.
Castle in the Air - 2.
Seventh Heaven [18+] - 3.
Fool's Paradise - 4.
Cravings - 5.
Antsy - 6.
Covetous [18+] - 7.
Perfect Stranger - 8.
Enticing - 9.
Selfish [18+] - 10.
Fallen [18+] - 11.
Don't Go - 12.
Red [18+] - 13.
Gentleman - 14.
Competitive [18+] - 15.
Thunderbolt - 16.
Possessive [18+] - 17.
Consequences - 18.
From Left Field - 19.
Butter [18+] - 20.
Impulsive [18+] - 21.
Morning Person [18+] - 22.
Say Goodbye [18+] - 23.
Day One - 24.
Day Eighteen - 25.
Drunk - 26.
Just One Day - 27.
Yellow - 28.
Together Again - 29.
Pins and Needles [18+] - 30.
Sweat [18+] - 31.
Dressing Room [18+] - 32.
Bells [18+] - 33.
Miles High [18+] - 34.
Home - 35.
Bangtan - 36.
JVJ - 37.
Hangover Stew - 38.
Hybe - 39.
Heated [18+] - 40.
Ardor - 41.
Apologies [18+] - 42.
Kimbap and Chocopie [18+] - 43.
Fear - 44.
Intoxicated [18+] - 45.
Labret - 46.
3 Months - 47.
Control [18+] - 48.
Love Locks [18+] - 49.
Merry Christmas [18+] - 50.
Kim - 51. Part 1.
Taehyung [18+] - 51. Part 2.
Mine - 52.
Yours [18+] - 53.
Like Drugs [18+] - 54.
Unsettling - 55.
Cats Can Fight - 56.
No Air - 57.
Another Visitor - 58.
Double Trouble - Chapter 59.
Airplane Mode - Chapter 60.
Triste - 61.
So Far Away - 62.
Angostura [18+] - 64.
Just Fine - 65.
Admit it - 66.
Hell and Back - 67.

Virgo's Groove [18+] - 63.

21.8K 346 332
By jungkakes

 a/n - sorry i was mia, i was busy taking my ex to court lmao anyways im back :3  

song rec for this chapter: virgos groove - beyonce

warnings: yoongi smoking and phone/video call sex? sort of. enjoy!

...

"미안. (Sorry)." Yoongi had his head hung low, pointing his head away from you and blowing smoke out of his lips, his eyes staring at the ground under his feet, "It felt hot in there and I couldn't hear you talking over all that music." A sneakered foot kicked a stray rock to the side, lips wrapping around the cigarette again to inhale the smoke while a pair of tired eyes followed the way the rock he kicked bounce across the asphalted pavement, stumbling to a halt against a curb with a quiet smack, "You cold?" He exhaled through his nose, turning his head to look at you as he blew the smoke out through his nostrils.

Yeah, the party had got increasingly loud and crowded over time, becoming insufferable for Yoongi. Too hot. Too many bodies. Too many people. Too much noise happening all at once. On a normal day, all of this would be fine. On a regular day, Yoongi had no problem sitting in a crowded party with his friend's enjoying drinks and having fun. But not tonight. Not when he just broke up with Sora a mere 30 minutes ago.

He didn't mean to intrude the way he did. Didn't mean to steal you away from Seokjin. He just wanted a second to talk to you. To be close to you. To feel the touch of another person because he felt so cold. Cold and icy. Empty. 

He knew breaking up with Sora was for a good reason but why did he feel so distraught by it? It didn't take Yoongi long to realize that letting Sora into his life was a grave mistake. He realized he had potentially put you in danger. I mean, he told Sora you were a dancer after all. But did he tell her where you danced? Did he tell her your real name? 

He didn't remember but the thought that he managed to do something as stupid as that was enough to make Yoongi feel as though he had been kicked in the stomach with guilt. And so, he found himself getting dressed and then heading to the party. He wasn't sure how he made it there. All he could remember was the drinks he had before he left the dorm and then jumping into the driver's van.

Soon enough, he was sat at the edge of the bar. Watching you and the rest of the guys enjoying your night out. He studied the six of you. Watched the bunch of you with a fondness in his eyes. His family. The people that knew him better than he knew himself.

How he could let someone as trifling and manipulative as Sora into his life, he couldn't explain it. All Yoongi knew was that he wanted to talk to you. But once he worked himself up with enough courage in getting off the bar stool and make his way to the crowded dance floor, he found himself starting to struggle to even peel himself off his seat.

Yoongi wasn't sure why he even did this. Wasn't even sure why he even showed up to the party tonight. No one was expecting him there. Especially Seokjin. Definitely Seokjin who looked shocked out of his mind at Yoongi's appearance turning up on the dance floor. After all, he was a thousand percent positive the rapper wouldn't be there, remember?

Yoongi knew it was a mistake to show up here. He knew this wasn't the place or time to come looking for you. Yoongi knew better. But he was drunk... Or felt drunk, at least. Pelting back a shot or two before even leaving his dorm and making his way to party. Then, having another drink at the bar once he arrived as well.

His mind felt all over the place now. His skin crawled. Hair felt stuck to the back of his sweaty neck. Nerves trembled all over his body. He was shaking. Struggling to take calming breaths until the alcohol hit and now, he felt as if he was floating. Felt as though he could do anything. 

And so, he finally slid himself off the bar stool and approached you. Ignoring the alarm in Jimin's eyes as he watched him leave the bar. Ignoring Namjoon stopping Hoseok from hopping out of his seat to run up and stop him. Paying no mind to Taehyung who was throwing up signals with his hands to get his Hyung's attention.

Yoongi ignored them all and made his way to you and Seokjin, surprising the both of you at his unannounced appearance. Fuck, why did he do this?  The confidence boost he felt from the alcohol had fizzled immediately when he saw how shocked and distraught you were. Now he felt as though he had just ruined a memorable moment between you and his group mates all because he wanted to talk to you. Damn it.

Yoongi knew that if he wanted to talk to you, he could have just hit you up to meet him somewhere private and quiet. But when he saw you on the dance floor with his hyung. Swaying happily in each other's arms. Enjoying the music and each other's presences. Being happy. A part of him wanted to be the reason for that happiness too. 

He wanted to smile with you all as well. Wanted to enjoy himself too. To say fuck it to his problems just for one more night. But no. He couldn't. He couldn't ignore how he felt and now here he was, sitting outside the back of the party venue with you on a curb because the thoughts began to swarm in his mind. The fear started to creep back into his brain and he just... couldn't stand being inside the party anymore.

"You don't have to do that." You pointed out the fact he kept turning away to exhale the smoke from his cigarette, "I'm not cold either, Yoongi." You lied and shook your head, inhaling a deep breath. 

Maybe if you pretended you weren't freezing to death out here, your mind would trick you into thinking you're actual sitting under the sun at a tropical beach. You imagined yourself doing exactly that but your skin still raised with goosebumps when you eyed Yoongi. Something about the way he looked while smoking made you feel a certain type of coldness exuding from him that wasn't caused by the weather. He looked like a whole different person. The hard, edged lines on his face were smoothed out now. His features soft. Pretty. Calm and relaxed.

The nicotine sure did hit the spot huh, Yoongi?  You wanted to ask but instead stayed quiet. Silently analyzing him. Soon enough, you could feel your heartbeat beginning to thump within your throat the longer you looked at him. The blood starting to buzz in your ears. You've never seen Yoongi smoke before. Yeah, maybe the occasional hit from Jimin's vape or the toke or two from Taehyung's as well. But a cigarette in his hand? This was new for you. And weird.

Yoongi could feel your eyes on him and he quirked a tiny smile, thumb flicking the ash of the cigarette between his fingers before turning it towards you, "Want a hit?"

"Ah... No, I'm okay." You forced an apologetic smile, shaking your head and waving your hand at him dismissively, "I quit a while ago." You thought back to the day in the park when you last shared a smoke with Jimin and his luxury cigarettes.

The memory made you smile fondly. It was the day you found out Jungkook was in BTS. The day you connected with Jimin. The day you met BTS. A day you'd never forget or regret. Sometimes you wish you could go back to those simpler times. When there was a solution to everything. When you had no idea how powerful Jungkook and BTS were.

"I'm glad you came out tonight." You started to speak again, this time proceeding with caution, turning yourself a bit so that you could face him better, "It's nice to see you after all this time..." You hesitated with your words, eyes glancing around at your surroundings. You saw Taehyung's SUV parked at the back. Then another blacked out van you could only assume was the one NamJin came with or even Yoongi himself. Or was it a spying paparazzi? You cringed at the thought.

Being out in the open like this made you paranoid. Especially after that meeting with Mr. Bang. You didn't even know if you should be going out in public anymore. Not when every wall around you could have ears and eyes. You figured if Yoongi was taking the risk to be outside this way, you would go along with it though. For his sake at least.

A gust of wind blew around both of you, making you and Yoongi shiver at the same time, feeling the cool night air shock through your bodies and chill you to the bones. It felt nice in a way. You felt as though you could take a deep breath now. The crisp night air felt freeing in a sense. From being inside a cramped party and pressed up against people around you while you danced, it was nice to be outside for some fresh air now, "Is everything okay?" You finally asked, forcing a small smile onto your lips, "You said you wanted to talk?"

You watched the way Yoongi rubbed a hand over the leg of his jeans, propping his elbow up onto his knee next and rubbing at the back of his neck while his freehand dug into the pocket of his denim, cigarette in mouth while he pulled the lighter out of the pocket and began to absentmindedly play with the flip top of it, 

"I didn't understand before." He started, igniting the flame on the lighter with a click then outing it quickly, "...I didn't want to understand." He corrected himself, "...That day at my dorm." Yoongi finally turned his head to look at you, "I thought I knew her. Thought everyone else was wrong." He confessed, removing the cigarette from his mouth while his lips straightened into a line, his face contorting to one of distaste, "Thought I loved her." Yoongi flipped the top of his lighter once more, eyes analyzing the flame as it flared before his eyes,

"No offence but you sound like you're confessing to a crime." You blurted without thinking, instantly shaking your head aggressively once you caught yourself, "I mean—With the lighter.. And the ominous, vague sentences... And the smoking... You're worrying me, Yoongi. I didn't even know you smoked until now." You started to laugh a bit, nudging Yoongi's knee with your own, "You know we all care about you, Yoongi. But if you set someone on fire... I can't help you cover it up if you don't tell me what happened." You let out a half-hearted laugh, hand raising to pat him on the arm,

"I've been all over the place." Yoongi muttered with an exhausted sigh, "There were a lot of things I wasn't doing until this shit happened." He nodded in reference to the cigarette between his fingers and lighter in his hand, "Who would have thought one person would make you revert right back to all the things you spent years avoiding. Smoking. Booze. Shit like that." He nodded, "Who would have thought someone you trusted would turn out to be the biggest snake of them all." Yoongi sighed, flicking the butt end of the cigarette to the ground and crushing it under his foot, 

"No crimes were committed... yet." Yoongi mumbled jokingly, him too letting out a small chuckle at how ridiculous he must have been sounding, "Yeah, I guess I did sound a bit dark there." He nodded to himself, flipping the lighter around in his hand as he spoke, "I'm just trying to say that I'm sorry." Yoongi grumbled under his breath, huffing out quietly, "For everything. I know Jungkook left because of me." He blamed himself with a shake of his head, "The guys are pissed at me too but they don't know that I dumped Sora already."

You were shaking your head in disagreement with Yoongi after everything he said, butting in before he continued to blame himself and stopping him from continuing, "--Jungkook didn't leave because of you... The guys aren't mad at you either... They're jus—What?!" Your eyes immediately went round at Yoongi's last sentence, voice lowering when Yoongi turned his head to look at you, "You... broke up with her?!?!" You blinked quickly in shock and then your voice lowered to the quietest tone you could make it go, your eyes scanning your surroundings, "You sure she's not here right now snooping in the bushes?" You whispered even quieter, and Yoongi snorted, his brow raising while he shrugged,

"I don't fucking care. She could be listening if she wants." Yoongi was too calm for words and it made you feel even more on edge than anything, "I just want everything to be normal again." He sighed, hands rubbing together as he struggled to focus, feeling the drunken heaviness in his head start to make his brain fog. 

The alcohol mixed with the cigarette was starting to hit now and he could already feel himself starting to float to a different plane, "Part of me wanted what you and Jungkook had. Maybe I dove into something too fast thinking it would be true love." He shrugged again, lips pressing together while he made a face, "Maybe I'm just not cut out for these things... Maybe what you and Jungkook have is something unattainable." Yoongi puffed his cheeks out after grunting under his breath, 

"I knew I should have just stayed alone."

You listened to Yoongi speak and could feel yourself wanting to tear up over his words. He was beating himself up over something he couldn't control. Blaming himself for loving a person that hid who they truly were. It wasn't his fault. He didn't know that love only came by chance and you couldn't force it. 

You've been there before. Been in a place where you tried to make someone who didn't want you love you. It was the reason why you stayed single as long as you did until you met Jungkook. And with Jungkook, it just happened to be fate to find him. You knew that. You knew that if it were anyone else, you wouldn't have been this lucky. This blessed. If it was any other customer you met in the club, it wouldn't have turned out this way.

People only came to the club for one thing. To let loose and enjoy the moment. No one comes to the strip clubs looking for a relationship and meeting Jungkook in the way you did was purely happenstance. A fate you didn't believe in until you met Jungkook himself. A fate you ignored until you realized there was no one that would treat and love you the way Jungkook could. 

You wondered if your boyfriend was aware of that. Was he aware of how much you loved him? Of how fast you fell for him? How badly you missed him when he wasn't around? You could only hope he knew.

Jungkook was a blessing in disguise. And for him, you were grateful. You counted your blessings everyday. And every day your blessings stayed the same: Jungkook. BTS... Family.

And this is exactly why you had Sora's name handwritten in personal Death Note. 

You wished Yoongi didn't meet her. Wished that he didn't have to feel the way he did. Wished that he didn't have to go through what he did. There was no reason for him to feel this way and you wished there was something you could do to help him.

That bitch Sora made him feel as though this was the love he deserved. What he experienced wasn't love. Maybe you should leave the party and find her. Beat her to a pulp in an alleyway and threaten her to try anything. Damn. The way she made you think was unreal and you hated it. Hated the headspace she put you in. Hated how sick to your stomach she made you feel whenever her face came into your mind. 

You just wanted all of this to be behind you and for everything to go back to the way it used to be, "Yoongi... Don't blame yourself." You shook your head, nudging the producer gently with your shoulder, "You had no idea she wouldn't be who you thought she was." You attempted to comfort him, but you knew he didn't want to hear all of that.

It was no use trying to stop him from blaming himself. That was Yoongi. The way he healed was different than everyone else. He needed time. Time to come to the realization that it wasn't his fault. He needed to see that he couldn't beat himself up over what happened. 

The whole world could tell him that but that didn't mean Yoongi would listen. No. It was up to him to come to that understanding on his own. You just hoped time would work and he could wake up one day and see that no matter what, things were bound to happen. Did you wish he thought twice before getting involved with Sora? Sure! Did you wish for him to be so unhappy without her? No. But she was insane. She didn't love him. She never did. And you only hoped Yoongi would see that sooner than later.

The artist let out a quiet hum and shook his head, fingers at his chin and giving the porcelain skin along his chin and jaw a rub, "I fucked up." He looked up at the night sky, eyes gluing to the stars above the two of you for a long moment before he clicked his tongue and licked his lips, pressing them together afterwards and then glancing over to you.

Yoongi had to tell you about the thing that had been eating him alive all these months. He didn't mean to do it. To slip up the way he did. But he trusted Sora. And now Yoongi feared that opening his mouth would put you into a detrimental situation if Sora wanted to do anything with the information she knew,

"I told her you're a stripper." He confessed, "I was drunk. Didn't see the severity of what I was saying." He had a hand in his hair, delicate fingers threading through the once pushed back locks that were now tousled from the wind, "I'm sorry."

"Oh." Your lips formed into an 'o' shape while you stared at Yoongi, feeling your heart pang in your chest with fear. Sora knew about your past. A part of you that you wanted to keep secret. Something that not everyone needed to know about. 

I mean, it was bad enough Mr. Bang the rest of Hybe knew about your profession. They didn't seem to understand nor care that it wasn't an easy job to have. But if you had to be honest, you didn't care if they knew anyways. That part of you was long retired. So what? You were going to sign those NDAs either way. Sora couldn't touch you.

...Or at least that's what you hoped.

"I--... Fuck. I'm such a fucking idiot." Yoongi began to speak but you shook your head quickly and hushed him, a hand raising to rest along his arm and your fingers giving his bicep a light squeeze of reassurance,

"It..." You started but paused to think about what to say, "It's... not okay." You continued and Yoongi nodded in agreement, but you shook your head again and let out a small laugh, "It's not okay... but it will be. I'm sure... we can figure something out. Get your legal team involved. Mr. Bang did mention that Hybe could protect me..." You said the words out loud more for you to hear yourself speak it into existence, "I really do have to sign those nondisclosures now. Before Sora exposes my entire life." You tried to smile but could feel your face struggling to move, the reality of Yoongi's psycho ex-girlfriend probably plotting ways to get you shunned out of Korea finally making its presence known, "How am I supposed to explain this to Jungkook." You sighed out loud, "He doesn't want me to sign them."

Yoongi chewed over his lower lip as he watched you when you spoke. He wanted to kick himself. How could he reveal something you trusted him with? He hated himself for that mistake. He stewed in silence for a long moment. Thinking.

"I'll handle the Jungkook part." He started to nod, "I'll talk to him." His mind crossed to his dongsaeng and his lips twitched into a small smile, "We'll figure it out... If he forgives me." Yoongi nodded when your head turned to look at him, "He'll forgive me, right?"

"Of course, he would." You nodded quickly, a hand rubbing at your bare shoulder to warm your chilled skin up, "You're his hyung. Jungkook loves you." You stared at Yoongi with soft eyes, "We all love you." A small, timid smile formed along your lips at how cheesy you sounded but you ignored the cringe and kept on talking, "Whatever happens, we'll all get through it together." Your eyes trailed out to the darkness in front of you and Yoongi, gaze falling onto the pitch-black scenery before the two of you.

You stared out at the unknown and could feel the fear starting to fester inside of you. The unknown. How interesting that you could literally feel how scary and ominous the darkness in front of you was. That's what this all felt like. Unknown. A mystery. 

Would Sora expose you? Would Hybe protect you? Would Bangtan fight for you? How could you be so sure of everything? You couldn't. No one could. All you could do was to have faith. Have faith that Sora would go to jail just like Taehyung said. Have faith that Hybe will be able to give you the protection you need. And have faith that Jungkook would allow it without making a fuss.

You could only hope.

"Y/N?" Yoongi said your name and you came out of your daze, moving your eyes from the darkness you had been staring at to look at him instead. He must have been trying to get your attention while you zoned out because his eyes softened with care once you finally looked at him. A gentle smile budded along his pink lips while he exhaled with relief at getting your attention, "Thank you." Yoongi mumbled, his voice small but his eyes on your own, "For this. For talking to me. For hearing me." He continued with a nod of his head in thanks, "I feel better." Yoongi's lips pursed a bit, his eyes meeting your own and holding a tender gaze behind them.

He looked at you with fondness. As if you were a longtime friend. Two friends catching up after not seeing each other for a while. He was such an old soul. So full of wisdom and carefulness that treated everyone around him as if they were fragile. Tough love type of guy but also loved hard when he had to. He was no different with you. Looking at you as if you both had all the time in the world. As if the two of you had been friends since you were toddlers.

You could see Yoongi's past, present and future in his eyes. He had always been destined for greatness. And he didn't get a free pass in life either. He's groveled through dirt to get where he was today, but he was still humble. Still gentle. Still careful. You respected him. Respected the man he came to be and the man he was before. How could anyone hurt such a kind soul like him? After all he went through. You wanted to seek revenge over Sora just for that. To drag her face through concrete for ever crossing a man like Min Yoongi. And part of you believed you'd get your satisfaction one day.

Before you could respond, you found yourself getting lost in Yoongi's eyes instead. Losing yourself in the gaze that burned through you as hot as a thousand suns. How did Sora not fall in love with this man? He was so easy to look at. So simple and handsome but suave at the same time. Sharp eyes. Pretty lips. Delicate, airy features. Strong but soft at the same time. A careless attitude but heart full of warmth and care. Yoongi was gorgeous. Beautiful inside and out. More than words could explain.

It was hard to keep eye contact with Yoongi and you had to look away quickly, "Don't thank me." You chuckled, eyes adverting to the ground, a heeled foot kicking over a random piece of garbage that had drifted your way when the wind blew, "We're friends. That's what we do." You turned back to look at Yoongi once more and gave him a cheeky smile, lips blossoming into a grin that made Yoongi's breath catch in his throat.

Has Yoongi ever told you that you were... beautiful? Was he even in the right place, sense or mind to say that to you? Probably not.

The producer studied your face for a long moment before finally exhaling a soft sigh in relief, his head turning and eyes fixating onto the night sky above the two of you once more before he spoke again, "I'm still thankful." Yoongi nodded towards the sky and then turned his head back to look at you once again, lips curling into a small smile, "I'm lucky to know you." He nodded then quickly corrected himself, "I mean... we're all lucky to know you. To have you around us. Feels like you're the balance between us... The missing piece. If that makes sense."

Whatever Yoongi just said didn't make sense and he could feel that the alcohol was having its strongest effect now from the nonsense he was spitting. He had to stop himself from staring at you for too long. But he found himself leaning closer into you anyways. Gaze dropping to your mouth when you smiled at him. Studying the gloss over your lips that made them glisten under the moonlight. 

He was distracted by the flush of your skin and its dewy afterglow. The way your cheeks were stained with blush. Lips formed into the cutest smile he had seen in a while. It was a warm grin. Something that told Yoongi everything would be okay. Something that made him feel as though it would all be fine. Looking at you gave him the much-needed security he was looking for and Yoongi was glad he was talking to you in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, Yoongi knew he was drunk but he wasn't stupid. There was no way on this green earth he would ever try anything on you. He knew he'd catch a hard slap to the face from you for it. Or worse, Jungkook would be on the first flight back to Korea just to roundhouse kick him all the way back to Daegu. But Yoongi couldn't lie. You were undeniably gorgeous. Man, Jungkook was lucky to have you. He wished he could tell you that without sounding weird about it.

"Yoongi... you're being silly." You tried to laugh off what he was saying, adverting your eyes from his intense stare to look down at your heels instead, fingers playing with the strap around your ankle with a hum, "Wanna go ins--" You didn't get a chance to finish your sentence as the back door of the club suddenly swung open with a signature windshield wiper laugh shrilling through the air at once,

"--God, Yoongi, are you finished being a sad, pitiful drunk? The night's not over yet and we could hear you whining about your failed love life behind the door." Seokjin rolled his eyes through laughs from the doorway he stood at, arms crossed over his chest and his head tilted to the side, 

"That crazy hoe ass stupid ugly ex-girlfriend of yours is going to go to a worse place than jail. Mark my words." Seokjin huffed with certainty, eyes widening when he realized you were sitting outside with no jacket on, "And... WOW. You're such a gentleman, Yoongi! You have my girl sitting here freezing to death listening to you sob." He made a 'tch' with his lips and pushed himself off from the door ledge, holding the door open using one hand with a huff, "Get up. Stop being a punk." He made a motion with his fingers to beckon you and Yoongi into the doors, "Your song's playing. Come join us on the dancefloor."

You and Yoongi both looked at each other, the small smiles you had on your face beginning to grow at Seokjin's intrusion and his never-ending bickering. You had no other choice but to laugh, "You heard the man." You smiled at Yoongi and began to get up off the curb you were sat at, dusting off the back of your dress with a hum while Yoongi himself joined you with an exhausted grunt,

"Can't argue with the boss." Yoongi had a hand on the middle of your back as he guided you back into the club, a shoulder pushing playfully past Seokjin who had the door open for you both, the blare of one of Yoongi's own songs playing throughout the venue as you three stepped back into the party.

[ 'Hey gentleman. Wait a minute . 넌 내가 망하길 기도 하지.' ] - Tony Montana – Agust D, (Jimin version)

You felt a strong yet delicate hand pull you through the crowd the second you, Yoongi and Jin entered the party again. You already knew who it was without needing to see him, barely spotting the silhouette of Jimin's back weaving through the crowded dancefloor and leading you with him to the spot on the floor where the party attendees were busy jamming to the music, 

"He thinks he can crash the party and steal you away?" Jimin spoke to you over the music with a teasing grin along his face, side-eyeing Yoongi playfully who headed to the bar with Seokjin, "Don't they know you're mine?" His grin only widened, a hand lifting to let you twirl around him gracefully while you rolled your eyes,

"Yours?" You scoffed once your faced him again, hands landing on Jimin's chest as he tugged you closer to him after twirling you around, "Tell Jungkook that." You let out a soft laugh, "I dare you." You teased him back, feeling your cheeks burn with how much you had been smiling the entire time.

Turning your attention to the rest of Bangtan who had now joined you and Jimin, you smiled once more at the group of gentleman you called your friends. Admiring everyone equally enjoying the music together. 

Even without Jungkook, the guys knew how to make you happy. They treated you as if you were their best friend. Pulling you in to join them dancing. Making sure you were okay. They took care of you as if you were their own. Made you feel at home no matter where you were with them. God, you were so happy. So happy to know these men. So happy to call them your home.

"I'm good." You mouthed the words and gave a thumbs up to Namjoon was across from you, too tired now to yell over the deafening music playing, "Hey!" Your head turned towards Hoseok who had danced his way over to you, "Where did you get that?!" Your eyes rounded at the sight of him with a stack of bills in hand. Bills. Money. And plenty of it. He waved the bills at you, sunglasses back on over his eyes and his body swaying to the beat of the music and fingers pretending to count through the stack,

"More money. More problems. Shit." Hoseok laughed the lyrics of Yoongi's song out as they played through the venue, lips spreading into a pretty curve as he rapped the lyrics to the song, playfully throwing a bill into the air, "Fuck it." He announced and tossed the bills into the air at once instead, the crowd of you, Bangtan and the other partygoers beginning to cheer at once as the money raining through the air, the scattered bills drifting idly to the ground around everyone, making the air snow with money with the beat of Yoongi's song dropping at the same time and creating one of the most memorable nights your life could ever imagine,

[ ' I know, feel like ㅎ Tony Montana' ]

...

[ At home ] 

"Guess your mother-in-law cleaned up for you!" Hoseok grinned at the tidied space of your living room, "Heard that it was wreck in here." He teased, making a small gasp when the cork to the bottle of champagne in his hand popped off, "Wait.... I mean Jungkook's mom." He gave you a sheepish smile when your eyes narrowed.

"It wasn't even that dirty you neat freak. Me and Seokjin always kept the place clean... And she's not my mom in law." You huffed, shaking your head.

"Not your mother in law... yet." Namjoon blurted out quickly, earning a smack to his shoulder from Seokjin and a flick to the side of his head from Taehyung followed by a displeased whine from Jimin, "What?!" Namjoon frowned, rubbing the part of his head where Tae had flicked him, "...I didn't say anything." You barely heard him mutter under his breath in defense and you rolled your eyes,

"Do you have something to share, Joonie?" You questioned the leader, head tilting, "Seems like you all enjoy calling her my mother-in-law. Are you making fun of me, Namjoon?" You egged the leader on. Watching the way his cheeks reddened considerably in color with an amused grin spreading across his features, a soft chuckle leaving your lips when he gave you a submissive smile and a timid shake of his head, "Thought so."

Never would you have thought all of Bangtan (minus Jungkook) would be in your living room. But, in BTS' World, anything could happen. With the group mates sat comfortably around your coffee table. The lot of you bickering and joking with one another. The mates leaning on each other. Practically sitting in each other's laps really while they helped themselves to your alcohol stock all while you took a much-needed shower after a sweaty night partying with BTS.

Now, here you were. Freshly showered and in the comfiest pair of lounge clothes you owned. Makeup and hair touched up (because you didn't want to get rid of your look and be bare faced in front of your friends that way no matter how much you loved them). Either way you were comfortable but not quite at ease yet. You should be fine, right? You had nothing to worry about. I mean... you were situated between Yoongi and Hoseok, sitting flat on the floor around a table of drinks, holding a glass and allowing for Yoongi to fill it with champagne.

You weren't concerned that you were with BTS alone in your apartment. You were more interested in the fact that they were all tipsy and on the verge of becoming drunk. Your only thoughts were who's going to take them home after all this? Were they going to crash at your place tonight? Damn Jimin and his big ass mouth suggesting for everyone to come to your place for after party drinks.

After-party drinks!  

Who does that? You were always the type to book it home after one night of partying. BTS however, never wanted the party to end and now you were surrounded by a bunch of dudes that seemed to be perfectly fine making a bed out of your living room floor and all sleeping together. Whatever. You were fine with that. You had your bed and your privacy. If they wanted to have a sleepover with you here, so be it.

After a few drinks and then some more, the guys were on the balcony of your apartment. You could hear them laughing and giggling outside as they put a deck of cards you had laying around to use. Surely the card game they were playing wasn't that funny but again, it was Bangtan. They had a good time everywhere they went and if they were all together, even better.

It appeared the guys were most happy to have Yoongi there with them who was the star of the Blackjack game by the way. It made you happy to see them all together enjoying themselves as a family again. The only person who was missing was Jungkook and God, did you miss that man. How many times for the night had that crossed your mind? You lost track but you weren't complaining. You were only a single day away from seeing your boyfriend again. You couldn't have been more excited for that moment to come.

Damn, you hated how aware of your feelings you were when you were drunk. The empty feeling of not having Jungkook next you was more noticeable than ever now. You missed his warmth. Missed feeling the dip in the bed every night he joined you. Missed the way he would pull you by the waist into his arms. Facing snuggling into your back. Bulging muscles tightening its hold around your body. Nose pressing into your neck and inhaling your scent as an aid to lull him to sleep.

You yearned for the security you would feel leaning into your boyfriend's strong body when you were next to him again. Seokjin was a great sleeping buddy, yeah. But he was nothing like his dongsaeng and sitting next to Taehyung on the couch who strayed behind from his hyung's card games to keep you company just didn't feel the same either.

Although you were thankful for Taehyung who wanted to stay inside the apartment with you, it wasn't necessary. He should be out there with his boys and sitting next to him this way made you feel as though you were being babysat all over again. Especially from how silent and moody Taehyung was. Sitting there zoning out. Dark, sharp eyes focused on a framed picture of you and Jungkook that was perched on top your television stand.

He was wordless. Expressionless. The usual Taehyung. Never having much to say but never making the silence feel awkward either. It was pleasant being around him and all but tonight... You wanted to talk. To say anything. It didn't have to be much. Just to make a conversation. 

You were a chatterbox when drunk and you needed someone to fuel a conversation with you. So, you sighed. Adjusting yourself on the couch, body curling into yourself for comfort and leaning your head against the soft chenille of your sofa, eyes on the side of Taehyung's face while you faced him,

"Taehyung...?" You nudged Tae's knee with your foot, making him shake out of the trance he was stuck in at once, "Can I ask you something?" You looked at the dark-haired singer with eyes full of curiosity, almost teetering off the edge of the couch you were sitting at.

Taehyung's head turned to look at you and his cheeks seemed to flush a bit. Maybe it was from the alcohol. He wasn't the biggest drinker anyways. Never really enjoying the taste of alcohol unless it was good wine or a fruity cocktail.

His entire body felt warm just from a sip of champagne. And this time, he had a whole glass. Not just a half full glass either. He could never have just a bit. Not when his hyung was pouring drinks. Hoseok never poured one out the correct way. Always preparing the most for everyone except himself, of course. That full glass of champagne was definitely taking its effect on Taehyung already.

And much like Hobi, when drunk, Taehyung too had to sit there in silence. Mindlessly focused on whatever object was in front of him. And in this case, it just had to be a picture of you and Jungkook. Happy smiles on your faces. Nothing but love in your eyes.

When would he get the chance to feel that one day?

Or maybe it was from the way you looked at him that made Taehyung feel drunk too. The same look on your face from that special night he spent with you and Jungkook. Full of happiness. 

You had a look on your face that only a person would have when they were being loved right. It made his expression soften immediately and he smiled at you. It wasn't a big, broad Hoseok smile. Or an adorable gummy one like Yoongi's. Or a dimpled grin like his leader had. It was a small quirk of his lips. Head nodding at your request with a twitch of his mouth. His smile urging you on openly, 

"Go ahead." He opened the floor for you to talk, "Ask me anything."

Anything, you say?

"Remember that... night... with Jungkook... at the soop house?" Your voice lowered, feet curling up on the couch under you when Taehyung turned to you and gave you his full attention when you mentioned the night at the Soop house, 

"What..." Your voice dropped to an even quieter octave, body leaning towards Tae's own, "...What did Jungkook mean when he said "told you so." after you took my underwear off." You were clearly out of your mind to be asking such a bold question out of random this way. But hey, you were drunk. And you know what they say about drunk people. They were always brutally honest. Never ask a drunk person their opinion. But then again, this was Taehyung. There was no reason in the world to be uncomfortable around him knowing the closeness you both had shared at one point.

In reality, you wouldn't be caught dead in your sober mind asking him something like this. Even if you did let him fuck you. He wasn't the type of person you could just blurt random questions out to. He was always calm, cool and collected. You knew you could have asked him anything you wanted but you just didn't know how

Still, curiosity burned through you from the day you listened to them during the threesome, and you always wondered what your boyfriend had meant after that.

Taehyung scoffed quietly, chest puffing out as he snorted a small chortle. He had his fingers against his chin. The pad of his thumb rubbing over the growing stubble growing along it while he delved into deep thought, "Hm." He quirked a brow, the tip of his tongue poking out to wet his lips while he pondered your question.

It wasn't that he didn't want to tell you. He just didn't think you would ask something so bold. He was hoping you were curious if Jungkook was going to propose. Or if his dongsaeng mentioned anything to him about you. Not this.

Turning his head to meet your gaze once again, Taehyung studied the look in your eyes. The innocent curiosity behind them. You truly had no idea what Jungkook meant that night. Wow, your boyfriend kept his mouth shut for once, huh? 

Sighing under his breath and fingers at his fringe, Taehyung fluffed at his bangs. "I really thought you would ask me something else." He sniffed, lips twisting to the side as he reflected on how his conversation with your boyfriend went down.

He remembered exactly what Jungkook said. The younger casually dropping this random fact a few nights before the threesome went down. They were eating. Ironically enough. Slurping up a bowl of noodles at Jungkook's favorite knife cut noodle place. Their hats sitting low on their faces. Hidden away in a corner of the restaurant where no one would recognize them.

They were talking about the proposal that day. Jungkook was going over the list of things he needed to get done once he was in your city. Listing off the flowers he had arranged to buy. The music he picked for the moment. Where he wanted the rest of Bangtan to be placed because yes, he wanted his hyungs to be apart of the proposal too. You know what they say, if it wasn't extra, it wasn't Jungkook.

How the topic landed on the more sensitive topic of you, Taehyung wasn't sure. But one thing he was sure of was what his dongsaeng said that time before the threesome and now he was being asked to tell you what exactly his saeng' told him,

"He said you have a pretty pus— Wait... Are you okay?" Taehyung muttered the words out quickly. Thinking that if he said them fast enough, his cheeks wouldn't flush. But – Too late. The blush on his face was pink, loud and obvious even though he couldn't get the finish his sentence because right before he was about to tell you what your boyfriend had told him, you suddenly gagged in front of him. Your face draining of all its colour and turning to a green sickly look instead.

He didn't even get to finish!

"Uh--" You didn't even have a chance to react to Taehyung as your mouth suddenly began to water while you listened to him. Damn it. The extra glass of champagne really did it and you knew the feeling starting to fester inside of you was wrong. This couldn't be good.

You knew this was bound to happen and truly, you wished it didn't have to come at the most wrong time. "I'm gonna puke." You announced out loud and at once, completely disregarding the fact that you were about to hear the most long-awaited, juiciest piece of information you had been dying to know about, "Oh God."  The familiar stomach churning, queasy feeling of having too much to drink hit you with full force right in the middle of Taehyung struggling to spit the words he wanted to say out. 

You slapped your palm over your mouth and had your freehand at your stomach now. Cheeks puffing with air as you flung yourself off the couch, bolting past Seokjin and Jimin who had finally made their way back into the apartment.

Rounded eyes followed you as you zoomed past the men, Seokjin's head whipping around to follow after you when he recognized what was happening, "Oh god, she going to PUKE. Someone help her quickly! Hurry, hurry." Jin yelled, rushing behind you as you headed to the washroom,

"Right behind you, hyung." Jimin was quick to gear himself into motion, swiftly passing by Seokjin and following behind you straight into the bathroom before you could lock the door.

God, this was so fucking embarrassing.

"Get out, Jimin." You huffed as Jimin followed you, but you didn't protest further when he entered the bathroom. You couldn't anyways. Your mind was miles behind your body at this point. And before you knew it, you were dropping to your knees in front of your toilet, your head basically sticking into it as you threw up.

You felt a pair of gentle hands weaving into your hair and a strong chest pressed into your side, "It's okay. I got you." Jimin hummed, smoothing your hair back within his fingers with one hand while the other rubbed the middle of your back while you hacked and gagged. Jimin held your hair carefully away from your face, the locks and strands wrapped (a little too) skillfully around his wrist, "Poor thing." He cooed and you yacked even harder in response, coughing out at the same time.

"Damn. How much did you guys make her drink?" You could hear Namjoon questioning from behind the doorway, clearly too grossed out to even dare enter the bathroom, "Here." You also heard him say and then heard the smack of wash cloths land onto the countertop of the sink followed by the tap of your sink turning on for someone to wet them.

More movement followed behind you and you could only assume it was the rest of Bangtan forming a spectacle behind the door to watch you, 

"Oof, I didn't know she was such a lightweight." Yoongi added between a chuckle and you groaned out in response, telling him to 'shut up' in what only sounded like a drunk garble,

"I'm not a lightweight." You finally breathed out, head spinning while shaky fingers reached for the lever to flush your toilet, "Ugh. Fuck." You felt Jimin's fingers in your hair drop as he turned and collected the wet cloth from Seokjin, a soft hand cupping under your chin and making you face him while he held the cloth up to your mouth, "Mm. No—I'm fin- Ugh." You grunted in protest, but Jimin ignored you as he carefully wiped your face with the cloth.

To be honest, you truly couldn't give a fuck at this point if this was the lowest Jimin and the rest of Bangtan had to see you. Sure, this was a bruise to your ego but who else would have helped you if you were on your own? If you were drunk by yourself, you would have happily slept next to the corner of your toilet until the next morning but not with Bangtan. You were insane if you thought they would just let you be.

You were gone from the alcohol and gave in to Jimin. Sitting like a lump of hazy regret next to your toilet while your vision fuzzed before you. With your eyes rimmed with tears. Hands clutching around any surface of your bathroom for support, your body was now going through the after-vomit shakes and trembles while he helped clean you up.

You were a mess. Far beyond keeping a personal distance between these men anymore. With strands of hair stuck to your forehead with sweat, you let Jimin toss the wet cloth to Seokjin who only passed him a new on. He then grabbed you by the chin and gently dabbed the new cloth dampened with cool water against your skin,

"It's okay. Don't feel embarrassed. I've cleaned up the guys' puke my whole life." Jimin whispered to you in amusement, his little crooked tooth poking out cutely as he spoke, "Happens to all of us." He noted, patting the cold cloth against your forehead to sop up the beads of sweat lining your skin, "Are you okay to stand up?" He pulled away and looked at you with a gentle smile and you grunted again in response, hoping he would understand that you meant you were fine as you felt too tired to even nod your head or speak.

They've truly seen it all now. But they were understanding about it! Simply kicking it into high gear to help you out. They didn't judge or laugh at you. Okay, well maybe Hobi chuckled at the noises you were making but over all, they were more concerned than anything. And even through the commotion, you could hear the guys instructing each other on what to do. 

Namjoon was told to grab towels. Yoongi was already in the kitchen heating up a kettle to fix you some tea. They were taking care of you. And they... liked doing it.

Once you staggered to your feet and managed to brush your teeth and gargle mouth wash, twice, you were propped against the ledge of your counter, leaning against it for support as you felt as though your knees were weak. 

You felt more drunk than ever now. Even after puking, you didn't feel sober, "Ew. The hell is that?" You slurred when Seokjin stuck a light green stick of what you could only assume was some sort of cosmetic in your face, "Please get your vibrator out of my face." You covered your mouth as if you were about to throw up again and Seokjin used the same green item to poke it at your forehead,

"Haha, you're even funnier when you're drunk, huh? You have jokes? You think you're funny?" Jin's ears were already flushed pink from what you said, his neck starting to redden with embarrassment from your sudden comment while he poked you again this time only harder as he instructed you, "Smell this. It's mint flavored lip balm. Not a vibrator. I don't need those." Jin then smiled cheekily at you while you snatched the case out of his hand and yanked the cover off, pressing the balm up to your nose at once, "That's right. Get all up in there with it." He hummed while you scrunched your nose up at his comment.

Ignoring Seokjin and inhaling the fresh, minty scent of his lip balm, you could feel the nausea start to waver while you basically plugged the balm into your nostril from how deep you were inhaling it. You couldn't give a fuck if Seokjin had his mouth on that lip balm at this point. The smell of it instantly settling in your stomach. "Mmm... that helps." You grumbled, suddenly thinking you were feeling better.

"Here, give her this. Made her some tea." Yoongi muttered from the doorway, handing Seokjin a cup of warm tea, "You have a nice collection of teas over there actually. Things from all over the world. I think the one I picked was from China. A simple green tea. Something to calm the stomach.." He added with his signature quirky, tea knowledge having smile while eyeing your drunken face with an amused expression.

"I have a tea collection?" You questioned with an intoxicated giggle, your body swaying involuntarily and almost making you lose your balance before Seokjin butted in with a loud sigh, bracing your body against the sink counter with his own waist as he spoke,

"Yes, yes, you do, sweetheart. Now, drink." He ordered, with a hand cupped under your chin as he forced you to drink the tea. You grabbed hold of Jin's wrist with your freehand and sipped the tea slowly then took a sniff of Jin's lip balm afterward,

You gulped the warm liquid down. Tasting the grassy, earthiness of it. You made a face from the slight bitterness of it but then sighed in relief as the clean taste warmed your insides almost instantly, "I'm cured!" You slurred, feeling light. Airy. As if you were sober again, "That did the trick." You announced loud and proudly, pushing yourself off the resting position from the counter with one huff, only to lose your balance and faceplant into the floor with one loud thump instead.

There was a gasp and then a scramble. It seemed as though someone tried to catch you before you hit the floor, but they missed. And then there was the smack. A loud smack. Your body literally planking onto the tiled floor of your bathroom. 

You didn't feel a thing, of course. In fact, this floor felt quite comfortable if you had to be honest. You groaned anyways and then went silent. The washroom suddenly going still with silence as well while the guys tried to process what just happened before them,

"What the fuck just happened?"

"DAAAMN! That's gonna hurt."

"Hoseok, please tell me you got that on camera. Jungkook's never going to believe us."

"Shit's gonna leave a bruise right here on her forehead tomorrow." 

Those were just some of the last few things you heard before you blacked out into a wasted slumber. You weren't sure who said what.. But they were right... That did fucking hurt. You were going to regret that tomorrow for sure.

...

Meanwhile... in your city 

"I want to go over that verse one more time." His smile was bright and cheerful, a thumbs up showing towards the producer from the other side of the recording booth, "One more time, please. I promise." The perfectionist laughed in response to the producer telling him he sounded perfect the first five hundred times, "I just don't think I'm saying this properly." He muttered more to himself as he studied the lyric sheet perched onto the stand in front of him, 

"Tangled. Tango? No. Tangled." He said the word over again, "Tang...led." He pronounced it one more time, his cute accent making the word he was trying to perfect sound even more adorable. "I'm ready." He declared, before shaking his shoulders out, hands on top of the feedback headphones over his head and focusing on the melody of the rhythm beginning to play through the speakers.

Jungkook was hard at work. Focusing on a special collaboration he had agreed to be on with one of his idols. Finally, pandemic restrictions were eased, and he was able to go back to work and do what he loved most. He was busy in the studio tonight. Getting into the flow of making music but spotting the screen of his phone lighting up with notifications from the corner of his eye as the night progressed on. 

He knew it was almost time to take a break from the way his throat and vocal cords were beginning to sore and he would be lying if he said he wasn't eager to see what was making his phone blow up so much too.

"That should be enough for today, bro. Unless you want to sleep here." Jungkook's producer joked with him, "Rest your voice. We'll continue the day after tomorrow." He instructed the singer and Jungkook nodded gratefully. Bummed that the recording process had to end but still grateful to be allowed to go home and rest for the night.

He thanked the producer and said goodbye to him, pulling the pair of headphones off from over his head and exiting the recording booth, picking his phone off the table he had left it on instantly and glancing down at the mass texts sent to him through the group chat.

So that's what she was up to, huh?

[ J-Hope-Less - 8:13PM]:

DANCING with your girl and R M :D <3 <3 

[ - video attached - ]

Wishing you were here, my bro <3 <3 ;) 

<3 missing you! :*

[ - 12 images attached - ]

That was just the first of the texts and they were all Hoseok's so far too. Jungkook still had a whole thread of videos to go through from the night. The group chat was full and Jungkook lowkey wished there was a message limit so that he didn't have so many notifications. 

He truly didn't want to open anything that was (kindly) sent to him by the guys. But his thumb hovered over the thumbnail of one of Hoseok's video anyways. Eyes squinting at the screen to see as much in the frame of the video without pressing play. He could see lights. The silhouette of three people. The colour pink.

Curiosity got the best of him and he just had to press play now.

How much fun could you all be having anyways? I mean, he didn't get a single text from you through the night. Other than one saying you missed him which was sent a few hours before the party even started. Well, at least that's what he thought was the case until the video began playing. So, the lights he saw in the thumbnail were from the party. The silhouettes? Oh, that was you, Hobi and Namjoon. And the pink? Yeah. That was you.

Jungkook's stomach did an insane flip the second you came into the frame of Hoseok's camera. His eyes nearly fell out of his head and he zoned in on your face. Studying the way your skin glowed. Cheeks all rosy with blush. Your pretty smile on full display. The pit of Jungkook's stomach clenched and he could feel his heartbeat thumping wildly in his eardrums already,

"Holy shit." He let out a dreamy sigh while he gazed at you and then caught himself immediately. Fuck. He was still in public. Frozen in place right in the middle of the recording studio with his phone in hand and eyes glued to the screen.

In the video, you weren't paying attention to Hoseok recording you all just yet. Simply vibing with the music along with Namjoon. Your hand in his. Fingers laced together. His tall, caramel skinned Hyung's dimpled smile and dragon-like eyes locked on yours. You both looked like you were having fun. Having the time of your lives, really. And from what Jungkook could see and hear in the video, the venue looked nicely decorated. Music sounded good. The drink in Hoseok's hand looked great too. 

But Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes focused on anyone or anything else but you.

Hoseok was recording you teaching Namjoon how to dance to the beat of the song playing in the background. Your giggles and carefree laughs filling the space and setting a relaxed mood for his hyungs, 

"Fuck." Jungkook cursed under his breath, eyes focusing on the tight material of your dress hugging your figure. Tracing his gaze over every inch of you he could see then quickly adverting his gaze as the frame of the video moved to Hoseok who flipped the screen and faced the camera to show the three of you next,

"God damn." Jungkook swore under his breath once more when your eyes finally landed on the camera and a smile stretched onto your lips as Hoseok announced for you and Namjoon to smile with him and say 'what's up' to Jungkook. 

Your boyfriend instantly turned the volume up on his phone to listen when Hoseok told you and Namjoon to say hello and he quickly regretted it the moment he heard your voice, "Hi J.K. I miss you." You said to the camera and Jungkook instantly had to close the video. Clicking his phone locked and shoving it into his pocket at once with a loud huff of exasperation. 

"Okay, that's enough." He announced to the empty room, taking a deep breath and feeling his knees go weak, "Fuck." He took two strides to the side of the recording booth and leaned against the wall headfirst, "Fucking fuck. I hate myself." He groaned, forehead pressing against the concrete wall while he forced himself to inhale a sharp breath to calm himself down, "Now isn't the time, Jungkook." He scolded himself with a grumble, feeling his pants become restricted.

He was hard. Cock throbbing within his pants and causing a discomforting tightness against his erection. The image of you with his hyung's filled his mind and Jungkook gently hit his forehead against the wall, hands reaching up to his head, frustratingly pulling and tugging the bucket hat over his head lower over his ears to adjust it, "Stop." Jungkook spoke to himself, but he could only feel his cock grow harder because once the thought was in his head, he no longer could let it go.

Why did you have to look so good? Why did you have to look so good with his band mates too? 

The image of you with his hyungs in the video made Jungkook delve into an insane part of his mind. He didn't want to think it. Didn't want to visualize it. Didn't want to be like this. To have these filthy, dirty thoughts. He tried to clear his head. Standing there in a ridiculous fashion with his head against the wall for what felt like eternity. Lips pressed together firm. Brows furrowed and eyes closed tight.

He focused on his breathing. Hearing the deep puffs of air starting in the middle of his chest. He could feel the rise and fall of his pec muscles through his shirt. His lungs filled with air but the feeling of suffocation still becoming worse as the seconds ticked by. 

Nasty thoughts of you being passed between his hyung's refused to leave Jungkook's brain and he gave into the desires almost faster than the way they entered his mind. Fantasies of letting his band mates please you in different ways. In their own unique ways took over him. 

You always called them the bang brothers. Maybe it was for a reason... Wait, no. You're sick for thinking that way, Jungkook. Absolutely nuts to even let thoughts like that cross his mind. But they were thoughts for a reason because that was just a fantasy of his.

Jungkook knew deep down he would never consider letting anything like that happen. For crying out loud, Jungkook would throw a fit whenever the guys volunteered to separate your perilla leaves for you when you were all eating together. 

Imagine he let Jimin take apart the perilla leaves for you. Next thing you know, you're falling in love and marrying him! Not on Jungkook's watch. That didn't mean he couldn't fantasize though, right? That didn't mean he couldn't go home and let all the thoughts have free reign in his mind.

And that's exactly what he planned to do soon as he got home. Not here, of course. Like hell he was going to rub one out in the middle of a recording studio but he sure as hell needed to get home before he was busting in his pants like a weirdo too, 

"Fucking hell." Jungkook cursed under his breath, the constriction in his pants beginning to feel painful. He ignored the agonizing throb and grabbed his belongings with a frustrated huff, rushing out of the recording studio to his car and jetting off to the condo he had purchased when he first met you.

The drive couldn't have been fast enough and before he knew it, Jungkook was making his way into the apartment, yanking his clothes from his body, kicking his shoes off his feet and forcing himself into the shower. 

With his back pressed against the shower wall now and eyes closed, he tilted his head back and sighed under his breath, allowing for the stream to wet his face, hair and body. He let the water roll off his toned form. Ab muscles constricting and releasing as the heat of the shower relaxed his body. Jungkook let his shoulders slump, head falling forward and watching the water beads roll of the shaggy locks of hair covering his eyes as he felt his once hard and painful erection slowly disappear.

The erection was gone, but the thoughts were still existent, and they made Jungkook feel filthy. Filthy because although he was alone in the shower, he could feel you there with him. 

He visualized your body pressed against his own under the warm temperature of the water. Thoughts about the times he would slip into the shower with you welcomed their way into his mind. Painting memories in his mind of times he shared under the warmth of the shower water with you. He didn't have to think hard. The memories all had their way with Jungkook.

Thoughts of the way you would let him wrap his strong arms around your frame and pull you closer to him as the water droplets beat off your bodies played before him. Jungkook huffed under his breath and clenched his jaw tight when he felt his cock starting to grow hard again. At this point, Jungkook couldn't control himself anymore and he just had to allow his body do to what it needed to. There were no pesky restraints of his pants and boxers in the way anymore anyways. No fear that someone would walk into the recording studio and catch him with his hand down his pants either. No shame. Nothing holding him back now.

Fuck it.

Jungkook sighed out loud in relief once he wrapped a hand around his length. Giving his cock a light squeeze. Feeling the thick, heaviness of it. His breathing started to pickup its pace once he began to touch himself. A steady hand moved languidly along his cock. Thumb rubbing over the tip of his precum pooled dick each time his hand swiped upwards. He moaned, groaned and sighed. The back of his head resting against the shower wall. Eyes lulling shut. Mouth slightly agape.

Jungkook thought about you the whole time he did this. Imagined you were taking care of him instead. With your back arched just the way he liked, and foot hiked up on the shower ledge knowingly. Chest pressed into the wall before you and Jungkook's own chest pressed in your back. Chin resting along your shoulder. A hand hidden within the locks of your wet hair and stray strands stuck against your face. 

With his freehand gripped tight against your waist and his cock sliding in and out of you while the steam of the shower filled the entire bathroom. Jungkook would hold you tight. Make sure you didn't slip even if you complained you would. He would keep a good grip on you. Fuck you nice and deep. Hit all the spots you wanted him to. Because that's what he could do. 

Or maybe you would sneak up on him instead. Much like you would do some mornings just to surprise him whenever you joined your boyfriend in the shower. Maybe you would get on your knees and force him down your throat. He's always hard and delirious with his testosterone pumping after an early morning workout. Joining Jungkook in the shower was one of your favourite things to do in the mornings because of that.

You were always so good at it too. Good at making yourself gag. Making yourself tear up. The water would wash away your tears anyways but the lasting redness around your eyes that stayed for a few hours later after you both were finished would serve as a hint for only you and Jungkook to know what had transpired the morning in the shower.

Fuck, that visual was enough to send him over the edge and it didn't take long for him to cum after that. He shuddered and moaned your name under his breath as he spilled into his hand. Warm cum filling his palm and washing down the drain along with the water immediately. He heaved a loud, disgruntled sigh once the post-nut clarity hit him and finally turned the shower off. Feeling weaker in the knees than ever as he stepped out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist.

This wasn't enough.

And suddenly Jungkook realized just how much he had been missing you. Not because he just had the most vile series of thoughts in the shower about you. But because he realized, if it wasn't for his selfishness, he wouldn't even be in this spot right now. If it wasn't for his stubbornness, it would have been just you and him right there in that shower. 

Maybe if Jungkook was a little more patient. A little more understanding. A little more resilient... You would be here with him. Sharing each other's warmth. Sharing the comfort. But this was the punishment he got for thinking with his head and not his brain. 

...

Fast asleep with your face stuffed into your pillow, you could feel your phone vibrating under your stomach. How it got there, you had no idea. How did you get to bed safe and sound from the bathroom floor too? No clue either. 

All you knew was that you were deep in the middle of your best sleep. Laying comatose in the same position you were left in. Feeling comfortable and in bliss from being in your soft, warm bed. You were a bit oddly situated on your bed however. Laying there on your stomach diagonally across the mattress. Looking like a crime scene outline.

There was no one else that would leave you this way except for one person. And that person must have been Taehyung who helped you to bed because the little shit didn't even have the decency tuck you in. Just dropped you face first onto the mattress and hoped for the best. Tch. The rest of Bangtan would never do that to you. But Tae? 

His initial plan was to place you upside down on your bed. With your legs on your pillow and your head on the end of the bed. Not because he was mean and uncaring but because it would have been amusing for you to wake up in the morning that way. He was sure it would have caused a stir between you and the rest of BTS. You would have kicked all their asses the next morning if he chose to do that. So, he didn't. Changing his mind and deciding to toss you gently onto the bed to rest instead. Besides, you were halfway to dreamland anyways after throwing up every morsel of food and drink you had today.

Feeling wasted and spent, you had no idea you fell face first onto the floor. Didn't have the slightest clue that the guys had to roll you off the floor and drag you to your bedroom. Sober you would have died of embarrassment. Tipsy you would have said you're fine and for them to leave you be. But drunk you? You had no control of yourself. And of course, this is how you ended up. Face first on the floor of your bathroom. A bump on your forehead from the way you smacked into the tiled ground. And no recollection of the night prior either.

After you puked your guts out and Bangtan had to be the first ones to see it all, it was safe to say that they were all mortified. Especially Taehyung. He was traumatized that a person like yourself could manage to upchuck all of that vomit. 

Surely there was no way on earth a person had that much throw up in their system to yak into a toilet for 5 minutes straight then proceed to pass out on the floor of the bathroom right after. It was incredible. Fascinating really and Taehyung couldn't wait until the next morning to make fun of you for it too.

Still, he was nice enough to half drag, half carry you to bed. Trying to be brave and bold in front of his hyungs and volunteering to take care of you while they cleaned up your mess.

After all, it was the least he could do since Jimin held your hair back while you yakked. Seokjin helped clean you up after. Hoseok grabbed a new shirt for you. Namjoon stood guard behind the door while you drunkenly changed and Yoongi of course, was quick to fix you something rich with electrolytes to drink after you recuperated.

Taehyung basically piggy backed you to bed because you were fighting sleep from the bathroom floor. The 6 members had to collectively drag you off the floor and prop you against the wall before Taehyung got a good grip on you while Namjoon helped to lift you onto his back. It was a difficult maneuver, but Taehyung was fine. Carrying you easily you to your bed and plopping you onto it.

Okay, he might have pulled his lower back from the way he tossed you off him. But that was besides the point. All was well. You were sleeping and he was now resting his back that he pulled while having to hold you up along with his sanity. Laying on your couch with an ice pack against his lower back and a small laugh forming in his mouth at the thought of how adorable you were being drunk. Vomit and all.

You silently thanked your friend for helping you to bed. Knowing full well there was no way you could walk on your own even if you wanted to. You thanked him in your sleep too. Thanked the heavens you had the friends you did to take care of you because you were set on sleeping next to the toilet tonight. 

Now here you were. Snoring loud and proud into the pillows. Filling the bedroom with your tufts and huffs. Your neck and back will hurt tomorrow from the way you were positioned. And let's not forget the big ass dent your forehead would have from the way you fell in the bathroom. But it was worth it. Worth it because you felt safe and secure. Worth it because Bangtan took care of you.

You almost didn't feel your phone ringing now. Thinking it was all in your dreams until you forcefully peeked one eye open when the incessant vibrating didn't stop, "Mmf.." You grunted, reaching under your body and grabbing your phone to tug it out. Eyes barely opened and your body flipping slowly onto its side while you blindly tried to make out the contact name on your screen,

"Jungkook!" You almost yelled when you realized it was your boyfriend calling and you scrambled to sit up, rolling off your side and flopping onto your back, sitting up at once. You had one eye open. Not even registering being awake yet but you didn't care. You put a hand to your cheek. Slapping yourself lightly to wake yourself up as you instantly answered the call, "H-Hello?" You spoke into the phone, pressing the device to your ear tight, "Koo?" Your voice was full of surprise and concern, "J.K?" You said his name again but there was nothing but silence on the other end of the line.

You sat there in silence and rubbed over your forehead, immediately feeling the aftermath of drinking hit you in the worst ways possible. You could feel a raised welt in the middle of your forehead and you tried to wrack your brain on how that possibly have happened. You didn't remember falling but assumed you surely must have bonked your head somewhere in your drunken state. 

Then you felt the unavoidable headache starting to throb its way to the front of your head. And finally, the overall exhaustion your body felt from your progressing hangover was beginning to make its presence known, "Jungkook, are you there?" You asked one more time, holding your breath to listen if Jungkook was on the other end of phone.

Another moment of silence went by and just as you were about to say fuck it and hang up, there was a deep breath over the other end of the phone line then followed by a soft sigh,

"Hey, mama." 

Jungkook's voice greeted you. That gentle, smooth tone of voice made your heart skip ten beats the second you heard him, a smile spreading onto your face in glee. 

You thought he butt-dialed you until he answered and boy were you glad you didn't hang up because the moment you heard that soft humming sigh, you felt as though all was better in the world again. You could make that voice out anywhere. Recognized his little huffs and hums. Appreciated the nickname he had coined for you from the very beginning and still used even after all this time.

"Hi, J.K." You smiled more, nestling your back against the pillow behind you, "I almost hung up. You weren't answering." You played with the edge of your blanket then glanced at your bedroom door to ensure the door was shut in case a nosy BTS member felt the need to storm into the bedroom unannounced.

"I wanted to hear your voice." Jungkook breathed into the phone. The tone of his voice alone made your eyes flutter closed, "Did I wake you up?" He asked, forcing himself to sound peppy in case you would catch the fatigue in his own voice,

You noticed the tiredness in Jungkook's tone anyways but didn't say a word. Knowing that if you you mentioned it, Jungkook would deny his exhaustion. That's just the type of person he was. You knew long enough now that you couldn't force Jungkook to rest when he was tired because he simply... wouldn't. You decide not to touch on the subject but instead you let out a soft chuckle at his question, 

"You did. But, it's okay." A small hum left your lips, "How are you?"

Jungkook thought about your question before answering. It was a simple question, really. Something you asked him daily. Something he never had to think twice about until today. 

How is he? Usually he would have a chipper answer to present to you right away. Something along the lines of work being busy or how much he was missing you. But today... was different.

Today, Jungkook felt different.

"I'm fine." He lied, lips pressing tight together for a moment. Restraining himself from saying what he truly wanted to say. 'You loser. Say the truth. You're horny and in agony!' The little voice in his head shouted at him but Jungkook ignored it, "Just missing my girl." He frowned into the phone to which you laughed in response, "How are you, baby?"

You were a hundred percent sure you could hear the pout in his voice and it made you laugh quietly, "I'm good." You sighed, pressing your phone tighter against your ear to hear any background noise that may behind Jungkook, "Hungover... but good." You added with a roll of your eyes, fingers pressing against your temple to massage the throb in your head.

"Mm..." Jungkook made a knowing sound from over the phone, "I can imagine." He chuckled, flashbacks starting to swirl around in his brain of the video Hoseok sent to him that he took throughout the night of you drinking with the rest of the guys. 

He didn't want to admit that he had been relying on Hoseok's videos of the night to measure how many drinks you were having just to make sure you weren't overdoing it. He knew you'd call him a stalker for it anyways although Jungkook just wanted to make sure everything was going smoothly, of course.

Thanks to Hoseok hyung's videos, Jungkook had a picture of you in that skintight dress permanently burned into his memories and the thought of how you looked last night made his stomach flip around then drop within him. He shifted on the bed he was laying on, head shaking from how ridiculous he felt, 

"How's Bahm?" The perk in Jungkook's voice was profound when he asked about the pup. Yes, he cared about his dog. But he mostly wanted to deviate from blurting out to you that he had just been thinking about you in the shower. Using Bahm was a perfect distraction, "I know I ask every time but I just want to make sure--"

Before Jungkook could finish his sentence, you cut him off with a chuckle, "--He's good. He's a good boy." You gave your boyfriend the confirmation he wanted. He asked the same question everyday. Whether if it was on the phone or through text. He made sure he found out how his Bahmmie was doing. Such a caring dog dad he was, "Misses his daddy though." You added with a frown, "You could have at least took him with you if you wanted to abandon the rest of us." You scolded your boyfriend with a huff,

"Bahm on a 10 hour flight? He might break out of his crate and then what?" Jungkook laughed with you, his chuckles slowly dying down along with yours and then there was a comfortable silence between the two of you, 

"...Do you miss me?" Jungkook finally asked after a moment of quietness, his voice sounding cute and quirky from the other line.

"Of course I do." You grumbled, fingers tugging and pulling your blanket higher above your body, "Wish you were here right now. I haven't had someone to put my cold feet on in a month." It was your turn to pout this time and boy, you did. Your lips drooping into a deep frown, "Now the person who puts their cold feet on me is Jin." You rolled your eyes with a small giggle at the memory of Seokjin sticking a pair of icy cold feet onto your thighs in the middle of his sleep some nights, "But seriously... yes. I do miss you. More than anything."

Jungkook sighed out a bit louder this time and he rolled onto his side. You could hear his movements on the other end of the phone and knew exactly what position he was in. With his phone on speaker laying idly on the pillow next to him and his head resting under his arm, he was curled up on his side. Eyes closed and a small smile on his face. 

If he closed his eyes tight enough, he could imagine you were laying right next to him in place of the phone, "What do you miss about me?" He dared, peeking an eye open to glance at the phone screen when your line went silent.

More silence went by for a moment and then came a soft hum from your end of the phone,

"Everything."

You finally answered after what felt like a year of silence. Your voice had changed now. It was quieter but still held an edge to it. As if you were imagining the same thing Jungkook was. As if you were both imagining you were together again.

Imagining all the nights you were tangled up in your bed.

You had to silence the thoughts as the memories began to feel as though they were following you left and right. It was almost impossible and to be honest, you didn't even want to stop thinking of Jungkook. It was hard to stop once you let yourself think about him. Thinking about his touch. His warmth. His smile. That body. The things he did to you with his body...

'What are you doing to me, Jungkook?'

The velvety voice of your boyfriend on the phone made you shake out of your daze, 

"What's everything?" He challenged, making the cloudiness in your head suddenly evaporate.

You were quiet again, but Jungkook could hear you suck in a soft breath. You had your eyes closed, nails flicking absentmindedly over your acrylics while you laid there in thought. "I miss..." You started then shook your head, feeling the throbbing sensation of the hangover migraine greet you each time your head moved.

You ignored the pain. Told yourself to suck it up because it was your fault that you couldn't limit yourself with the drinks again. The throb in your head disappeared anyways once you began to speak again. Your focus and attention going right back to the other person on the phone, "I miss your warmth... Feeling safe and snug in your arms." You began, "Oh, your arms... I miss them the most." You teased, "I miss those bunny teefs." You joked again which made Jungkook chuckle,

"I miss you too, love." He husked, "너무 보고 싶어요. (I miss you so much.)"

Of course, you weren't going to pass up the opportunity to ask the same question. And so, you did just that, "Aaaand... what exactly do you miss about me?" You questioned Jungkook, face smushing into your pillow with your phone pressed against your ear as you listened for what your boyfriend would say next,

"I miss everything." He answered and you could hear him nestling further into the sheets under his body. 

He was quick to respond. Knowing that you would ask him anyways. And knowing he would tell you even if you didn't ask too. He wanted you to know how much he wished he was with (and inside) you right now. Wanted you to know so bad,

"I miss the way you feel. The way you smell..." He trailed off, "Fuck... The way you taste." Jungkook huffed quietly into the other end of the phone, "I thought about you every hour of the day. Every second." You could hear the frustration in his voice, the obvious tiredness as well, "I shouldn't have ever left." You could hear his heavy breathing coming from the other line and pressed your lips together to refrain yourself from making a sound, "I wish I was inside you so bad. Filling you up nice and slow." He trailed off and you lost yourself in the mental picture Jungkook painted for you, "I'm so hard. It's killing me."

Slowly, the throb you had in your head started to migrate south. Way down south to the part of your body that made you ache for Jungkook the most. You could feel your stomach flipping and flopping throughout your body from it. The longing began to gnaw at your insides. The yearn. The anticipation. The desperation. A day away from each other was too much sometimes. And you successfully endured another month without each other. How you did it? You couldn't say.

Suddenly the feelings came crashing down. The wait was almost too long, and you weren't sure if you could do it anymore.

One more day. Few more hours. Few more minutes. You just had to wait a bit longer. Hold off for just another day. But you couldn't.

The need versus want was too much.

Jungkook was too much, and he wasn't even physically with you.

You thought Jungkook wouldn't expand further on how much he missed you but who were you kidding? Your boyfriend? The hopeless romantic that wanted nothing more than to love you? The man that wanted to spend every waking moment of his life with you? Did you really think he would tell you he missed you and move on with the conversation? Never.

"Yes, you're right." You nodded, "You shouldn't have left." You whispered and Jungkook hummed low in agreement, "You shouldn't have left because now I'm wet." You confessed, not surprised at how fast you were soaked anyways. You knew you were. It was always that way with him. "...The worst thing of all is that you can't do anything about it."

Jungkook slowly shifted to lay on his back, keeping his phone close to his ear while he closed his eyes. He inhaled a deep breath. Filling his cheeks with air before slowly exhaling. He was stalling. Thinking of ways he would help you. You would think at this point in technology, there would be a way for him to reach through the phone screen and touch you himself but alas, some things were just physically not possible, "Who said I can't?" He asked, "Who said I can't show you how much I miss you through the phone?"

"Jungkook... your group mates are literally outside the door right now. Don't say nonsense." You grumbled, eyes gluing to the ceiling above you. Your fingertips trailing down your stomach, touching the soft fabric of Jungkook's shirt you were wearing. You lifted the shirt, hiking it up a bit around your waist and let the pads of your fingers brush over your stomach, "What could you possibly do?" You questioned Jungkook,

"Can we video call? I'll show you what I mean." He hinted and you sighed.

You considered it for a split second. Considered turning on the video calling feature on your phone and letting Jungkook show you just exactly how much he missed you. But you knew better.

You knew that:

1). You couldn't stay quiet even if Jungkook made you gag yourself.

And

2). You knew that if the guys were awake right now, they were probably outside with their ears pressed up against your door to listen for any signs that you're awake so that they could barge into your room and clown you for getting wasted last night.

Your mouth opened to tell Jungkook you couldn't until you spotted your earphones sitting oh so conveniently on your nightstand.

Fuck it.

"Hang on." You hummed, reaching over to the nightstand and taking your earphones out from within its casing and popping one into each ear, "I'll have to whisper though." You said to Jungkook as you pressed the request to video chat function on your phone, "Answer." You mumbled, more aware of your surroundings now with the noise cancelling device in your ears, you quieted a bit when you spoke. Your voice coming out in a soft whisper as your eyes glanced to your bedroom door,

Jungkook giddily sat up on his bed and fixed his hair. Adjusting the shaggy locks that had grown out long enough to sit prettily at the nape of his neck now. Just a few more inches and he would look exactly the way he looked the first time you met him.

He had no makeup on, of course. Face fresh and skin glowing, albeit a pair of tired looking eyes. He was also shamelessly half naked. The way he loved to be. The way you loved to see him. In nothing but a pair of boxers. "One sec." He thought to get up and grab a shirt quickly but at this point, who cared? He walked around naked at home when he was with you anyways. And so, Jungkook accepted your video call, a tired but precious smile on his face when he greeted you,

"Hi, beautiful."

"Hi, handsome." You hummed out dreamily, greeting Jungkook who almost too quickly accepted your request to video call him.

Looking at Jungkook's face right now could do more than enough for you. You could tell he was shirtless just by seeing him from the shoulders up. His hair was freshly washed, sitting longish and wavy. Framing his face prettily. He was so gorgeous with this hair. His head wisping to the side to move the locks away from his face. Fingers daintily tucking a stray strand behind his ear. Then adjusting the fluffed parts a bit while he checked himself in the viewfinder of the camera to make sure he looked okay.

Let's not forget those baby pink lips decorated with his signature lip piercing too and of course, the eyebrow piercing. His jawline looked stronger than ever too. Ready to cut through a diamond if possible. And of course, a pair of light dimples caressing his sun kissed skin everytime he smiled at you. Making Jungkook look like... Jungkook. Your boyfriend. 

You could lay there and stare at him for the rest of the day while he explained everything he wanted to do to you. Video calling each other like this made it even more thrilling too. The distance between the two of you felt further than it ever seemed but the proximity you both shared even through a damn phone call was enough to make you want to give Jungkook anything and everything he wanted.

'Dammit, I should have never let Bangtan crash here.'

"You look like you had a fun night." Jungkook commented on your hungover appearance, "Must have been tiring dancing the night away with my group mates." A coy smirk began to form along his lips, "Hobi really had to rub it in my face that I couldn't be there. He sent me maybe a hundred videos and pictures. All of them of you with a different member through the night" He thought back to the video of you that his hyung had the decency to share with him and swore quietly under his breath, "Can't lie but I was a little jealous."

"You have nothing to be jealous about." You had your phone tilted slightly away from your face. Allowing for just half of your face to be shown but, you didn't need to hide. Just showing a sliver of your appearance was enough for Jungkook to see the tired bags under your eyes and your hair sticking up all over the place. "I had fun dancing with Namjoon though." You added with a tease in your voice.

Jungkook snorted in response, "Of course it's Namjoon." He rolled his eyes.

"Shut up. Didn't you join your company solely because you fell in lov--"

"--I'm hanging up." Jungkook joked, pretending to press end on the call, "I don't need my girl falling for him too." He huffed out in annoyance and you started to laugh a bit more, being mindful of your loudness, of course.

After your bout of laughter, the two of you settled down and there was a moment of quiet stillness in the call. Just you and Jungkook laying there quietly while you looked at each other until you finally whispered, "I wish you were here right now." You confessed, "I miss you so much. But there's nothing we could do about it."

Lower lip between his teeth and frustrated as hell, Jungkook spoke, "Well if I can't do anything... there's six other guys right outside the door like you mentioned." Your boyfriend's jaw clenched as he spoke, "I bet they would be more than happy to help you out." He realized that was speaking nothing but insanity now and Jungkook regretted saying anything the moment the words left his mouth.

You barely caught what Jungkook said. Too busy in your own little world of remembering the way your boyfriend made you feel. You were daydreaming of all the times he's made you see the stars. Remembering that last time he did. It was further back than you thought as you both had become too busy for sex thanks to Sora gracing your presence with her lives and basically throwing everything into whack.

But the last time you both were intimate, it was memorable. You didn't recall exactly how everything had transpired. All you did remember was the rush of emotions washing over you that night. You could feel Jungkook's hands on you. So strong while he was gripping on you. You could feel the way he had his eyes on your body. Tracing every delicate feature of you that he admired with his fingertips, lips and tongue. Falling in love all over again with all the spots and dots on your body that you hated. 

You could picture the closeness the two of you shared. The way he used you. The way he pursued you. Consumed you. As if you were air. As if you were water. He knew how to touch and taste you in ways no one ever had. He knew exactly how to bring your world crashing down. Knew how to make you cry in the happiest ways possible. Damn, you missed him.

You hadn't realized you unconsciously had your hand within your pants. Fingers caressing over the front of your underwear, tracing over the lacey detailing of your panties while your mind wandered to your boyfriend. You sighed and removed your hand from within your garments. Knowing better than to start letting your hands roam where you ached to be touched the most... even if that was the only thing you wanted to do right now.

It was way too awkward anyways. And the last thing you wanted was for one or all the Bangtan members to walk into your room while you had your hand down your pants. Besides, pleasing yourself didn't suffice anymore. Yeah, you got the job done. You didn't need anyone to get you there. You had no problem doing it yourself. But that intimacy? That connection you had with Jungkook? He took you to planes you never knew existed. D.I.Y (doing it yourself) didn't hit the way it used to without him now, "No... I don't want them... I just want you."

Jungkook had his eyes closed now, exhaustion was taking over him, and his eyes felt heavy but there was no way in hell he was going to hang up on you. Not from the way things were going right now, 

"That's what I want to hear." He exhaled. Relieved. Comforted to know that you only craved him. Only wanted him. Yeah sure, his fantasy about passing you like a blunt between his hyungs was great. But, he knew the limits. Knew your comfort levels. And so, these thoughts were nothing but a fantasy. A fantasy that would stay in Jungkook's head.

Until... you wanted it too, of course.

"We were in the middle of something, weren't we?" You smiled at Jungkook and he laughed, eyes roaming back to the phone screen in his hand.

You looked more awake now. Alert and... flirtatious almost. With your eyes bright but still tired looking. You appeared relaxed and happy. When you smiled, Jungkook could feel his heart race accelerate. The exciting building within him. 

He wanted to see you so bad. Not like this. Not this way in the slightest. Although he was grateful for you to be on a call with him right now, Jungkook wanted to touch you. To be right next to you. Under you. Behind you. Wherever you would allow him to be, Jungkook wanted to be there. But alas, he would have to settle with the now... for now.

"Show me something." Jungkook challenged, "Not just your face." You gave him a look and Jungkook quickly corrected himself, "I mean, I love seeing your face but... maybe some tits too?" The tone of his voice was sweet as he asked almost too politely, "Please?"

"Um--" You immediately began to protest out of sheer instinct but remembered something. Remembered how much you missed Jungkook. How much you loved him. How comfortable he made you. 

You had no problem lifting up your shirt and showing him what you had to offer. In fact, you wondered why you didn't have your titties right up against the screen the second he answered your video call too, "I don't have a bra on." You teased, inching the camera downwards towards your chest while you hiked the t-shirt you had been wearing upwards. 

You pulled it up painfully slow and Jungkook grunted at your teasing but you ignored him until you had finally bunched the shirt up to your neck, holding the fabric up with one hand while you let the camera capture a nice look of your breasts for your boyfriend,

"I really wish I had my face in those right now." Jungkook admired the view with a deep pang of regret hitting him in the heart, "You look good in my clothes." He commented as his eyes roamed over your breasts and figure.

He took it all in. Admired the soft look of your skin tone. Studied the perfect shape of your breasts. He pictured himself playing with your nipples using his mouth and tongue just the way you liked. Saw himself kissing along your skin with his lip piercing dragging over the sensitive flesh. He imagined your hands in his hair. Tugging on the locks to make him continue. Pushing his head down and down until-- until he was rudely reminded by the throbbing in his boxers that he was hard and uncomfortable, 

"Fuck, I miss you." Jungkook basically whined and you dropped your shirt to cover yourself back up with a smile,

"Your turn."

Jungkook didn't waste another second as he flipped the camera. Panning the phone to focus on his lower half. Just as you thought, he had nothing but a pair of grey boxers on. Emphasis on the grey. And emphasis on the package inside of them. Scratch that. Not a package. A whole fucking tent. Pitched raging and hard within his clothing. You almost drooled at the sight. Your mouth watering and pooling with a desire that had become increasingly unbearable to stand.

"Show me more." You commanded your boyfriend and damn, he did not disappoint.

Using one hand, the man of your dreams had the waistband of his boxers between his fingertips, "More?" He asked but was pulling the fabric of his underwear down anyways, "You sure?" You could feel the teasing smirk in his voice and it made you snort in response. 

Jungkook didn't wait for your answer anyways. His waist raising just a bit, hips lifting as well while he tugged the underwear down. Your eyes were glued to most delicious looking set of V-Lines kissing each side of his hip then, you found yourself sneaking a look at a faint happy trail leading down to the tip of his dick already poking out from the top of his boxers... Already slicked with precum too.

'My good lord, I can't believe this is happening.'  You thought to yourself while you shifted on the bed. The mattress under your body feeling rigid as if you were sitting on top of pile of rocks from the way your body stiffened at the glimpse of your boyfriend. All shame and shyness left your body at that moment... If you even had any to begin with.

You could hardly focus with the sounds of your boyfriend's moans and groans rumbling deep in your eardrums from your earphones making you increasingly turned on as the moments went by. You were throbbing. So much that it began to hurt. "Keep going." You urged Jungkook on, your thighs squeezing tight together to ease any of the throbbing happening to you. 

There was no way you could sit here and watch Jungkook without doing anything. But you had no choice to suffer through the ache your body was going through for your boyfriend,

"Fuck." Jungkook hissed at your command but didn't pull the underwear all the way off though. It was only pushed down enough to let his hard, pulsating cock free. He groaned under his breath after that. The freeing feeling of no longer being uncomfortable making him sigh out in bliss, "Shit." Jungkook cursed, his hand wrapping around the base of his cock, a soft grunt escaping his lips while he squeezed himself, "Fuck, I wish you were here taking this down your throat."

You were stunned to say the least. Not expecting Jungkook to give in to your requests so easily. Perhaps he was waiting for you to ask him to show you more because from the way he already had a hand stroking himself, you could tell he was well past the teasing stage, "You'd make me choke right? The way you always do." Without hesitation, you started to speak. Having only done this a few times before for money back then, you weren't the most experienced with initiating phone sex. But for your man? You'd do anything. And if you had to be honest, you were having a kick out of it too. "I love the way you feel in my mouth. I miss it."

You focused on the way he stroked himself. Picking up speed as you edged him. You weren't even sure how you were still breathing right now. How were you even in tune with what was going on? You were simply rolling with the punches. Going with the flow now. And it felt incredible. Incredible because of the way you made your boyfriend feel. The way you made him act. You felt so powerful.

"Fuck. I miss it too." Jungkook sighed out and the camera shook, "Fuck, I wish I was inside you right now." His hand pumping his cock never faltered, his voice coming out husked and gruff. Strained with the need to release and mixed with the frustration of being without you for so long, "God, I'd be so fucking deep inside of you." 

You could tell Jungkook's head dropped backwards against the headboard of the bed as you heard a soft thump in the background just as the phone within Jungkook's almost dropped, "I'm going to cum." He breathed out almost too soon and you fought with every nerve in your body to keep your hand on the phone from the sight of his cock throbbing in his hand as he got closer and closer to the end. Jungkook's eyes rolled shut for a quick moment but he kept his phone held tight in his hand, ensuring that he had the camera panned for you to see everything you wanted to. 

He, himself wanted you to see (and hear) the way you made him feel too. And so, he let loose now. The back of his head plopping lightly onto the pillow under his head. 

Images of you were full in his mind when he touched himself. He could see you behind his eyelids each time he blinked. See you on his ceiling. He swore he could smell the sweet scent of your perfume. Could feel your hair brushing over his thigh as you moved downwards between his thighs to take his cock into your mouth. Jungkook imagined it all. 

You edged Jungkook towards his release. Telling him how much you wished he was nutting inside of you instead. How much you couldn't wait until he could again. That seemed to do the trick and before you knew it, one, two and three more strokes later, your boyfriend let out a lewd moan. So lewd and so sexy that you couldn't tear your eyes away from your phone even though you noticed the shadow of footsteps outside of your door.

You held your breath, watching him squeeze his grip lightly around his length before finally spilling into his hand. His cum shooting out quickly and covering his hand with some even getting onto his stomach and thigh while he continued to pump himself to ride through the wave, "You're so good." You praised your boyfriend. Knowing he thrived off it. And your assumptions were correct from the way he moaned in response to you.

You wriggled a bit on the bed as you watched him, your breath catching in your throat and halting your movements at once when you felt exactly how wet you were. Soaking, really. It was embarrassing how turned on you had become. Lost in the moment with Jungkook. So lost that you completely forgot about yourself.

"Shit." Jungkook dragged out the last groan, his body going limp for a moment. The phone in his freehand almost slipped out of his grasp as he came down for the second nut of the day. He felt physically and mentally spent at this point. Only having two orgasms in a 20-minute span and all. 

He thought he could go for a third but didn't want to push it. He especially didn't want to push it when he could feel his limbs literally turning to jelly at the thought of having to get up and clean himself off, "That was fun." He finally whispered, panning the camera back to face him while he flashed you the most sinful smile he's ever given you, "Thank you."

"Hopefully that's the last time we have to do this." You felt your face flush when Jungkook turned the camera back to his face. He looked completely different than he did before. His hair was a mess now and his cheeks, neck and chest were blushed pink in a sheeny after orgasm glow. He was sweating a bit, of course with a few strands of hair stuck to his forehead that was cast with a light dew of sweat, "If you leave me like this again, Jungkook, I'll follow you. I swear. I'll follow you and kick your ass." You threatened, "I have to go take an ice bath now." You complained, "Like literally dunk my head in a tub of ice or something..."

Jungkook laughed while he panted. Breathless, but still able to speak, "Just take your panties off. I'll help you." He chirped and you hushed him quickly,

You told Jungkook to shut up as your head perked up when you heard movement outside of your bedroom door and you let out a groan, "Someone's awake." You grumbled and Jungkook sighed from the other end of the phone,

"I gotta go clean up anyways." He muttered with a pout, taking one final deep breath and whistling lightly as he exhaled, "...And take another shower." He added and you had already started taking an earphone out of your ear when the doorknob of your door began to twist, "Talk to you later. I love you."

"Bye, Kookie. Love you too." You quickly ended the call and yanked the other earphone out of your ear, shoving them under your pillow and flopping your head on top of the pillow, eyes closing quickly to pretend that you were still asleep.

If not a second after you hung up with Jungkook, the door of your bedroom opened and in popped the head of a familiar looking alpaca parka Seokjin dragged his feet through the bedroom floors as he walked into your room, approaching the end of your bed with a smile on his face before he shamelessly climbed onto the bed, crawling on his hands and knees over to you,

"When are you going to wake up?" He asked, lifting the blankets and laying down next to you under them with a plop and throwing his leg over your body, while he slung an arm over your waist, "We're keeping breakfast light today since you're probably hungover." He hummed, face resting on top of your hair that draped over the pillow he laid on,

"I made some hearty porridge. Yoongi prepared some delicious French pressed coffee. Jimin already sampled the kimchi Jungkook's mom brought for you. It's going to be refreshing with the porridge." He babbled on while he nudged your shoulder with his chin, "Get up! You can't rot in bed today." Jin teased and lifted his head, peeking over at your seemingly asleep face before he leaned in and planted a featherlike kiss against the shell of your ear, "I know you're faking it. Wake up~" He sang into your ear and you instantly reached behind you and gave his side a smack,

"Don't do that." You instantly folded from Jin's touch and shivered, goosebumps lining your skin, "I'm not getting up. I'm on a strike. I miss Jungkook and I'm going on strike for it." You frowned deep into your blankets, images of just moments prior shared with your boyfriend lingering in your head, "And I don't want a light breakkie. I want to eat everything in sight." You muttered with your cheek pressed into your pillow, "Uggggh. I was literally about to get out of bed before you came in. Now I don't want to move." Your back snuggled into Jin's touch anyways. Feeling and enjoying his warmth while he laughed, giving your side a playful pinch but him too not trying to move either, "You're going to miss this bed, huh?" You smiled to yourself and Seokjin snorted,

"I'll miss it but nothing's better than what I have a home." He hummed out happily, "The day you get to sleep on a pair of Namtiddies, is the day you never need a pillow again." Seokjin bragged and you made a joking gagging noise in return,

"--You're so cringe, hyung." Taehyung grumbled from the door, his arms crossed over his chest as he leaned against the frame of it, "Good morning." He greeted you with a smile, "Feeling better?" He asked,

Before you could even have chance to answer, Hoseok pushed past Taehyung through the door, walking freely into your bedroom with a smile, "Yoooo." He beamed, "You were so wasted last night." He started to reenact you in the bathroom, "You were like this." He pretended he was you and hunched himself over. Pretending to be over a toilet while he made groaning and grogging noises, "Then you were like this." He made a motion with his hands and pointed to the floor, "Face first on the floor. We thought you died. Taehyung had to carry you to bed."

You sat up in an instant when Hoseok began to act out the way you were being last night and immediately felt yourself want to bury into the blankets in shame, "Me?!" Your eyes went to Tae's who had his lips pressed together tight, trying to hold himself back from laughing, "Is that why I woke up upside down on the bed?" You asked Taehyung who only chuckled in response to you, "Oh God, I'm sorry." You gave him a sheepish smile, but he only shook his head and reassured you that it was nothing,

"So-- we should probably start our day goin--" Hoseok began to speak but Jimin poked his head into the door with a bright smile along his face,

"Good morning, sunshine! I'm awake before you today." He grinned, still in his clothes from last night just like the rest of the members but looking as awake and alert as ever. Did he even sleep? He looked amazing as always. Bouncing his way into the bedroom and taking a seat on the edge of the bed with a mischievous smile on his face, "So this is where the magic happens, right?" He patted the bed and Taehyung cleared his throat while Seokjin snapped his head up and looked at Jimin,

"Yeah. A lot of magic happened here. With me." He pointed to the door, "All of you get out. I want to take a nap now." Seokjin waved at the members before laying his head back down onto the pillow next to you.

"Actually, all of you should get out." You grumbled, "I need to take a shower." You nodded several times, pointing to the door for the rest of Bangtan to exit, "Please and thank you!" Your eyes followed after each member as they filed out of the bedroom like sheep, "You too." You gave Seokjin's side a pat as he began to sit up, "And I'm going to lock the bathroom door too before anyone comes in spying on me." You huffed as he slid off the bed,

"No fun." He teased, "Okay fine. Hurry up then." Seokjin pouted, making his exit out of the bedroom and locking the door behind him.

...

After your shower, you were sat at the kitchen island with a huge bowl of food in your face, utensils in hand and shoveling in mouthfuls of Seokjin's delicious home cooking into your mouth while you listened to the boys argue and bicker. 

Bahm was enjoying having the guys over more than anything too. Loving the attention he was receiving from the 6 mates. Ah, just silly Bangtan things. You had grown used to their chaotic energy and to be honest, you craved it once they were gone somedays. Your apartment felt so full with them. They scattered their belongings everywhere and made themselves feel at home no matter where they were, but you wouldn't have it any other way. They could do anything they wanted because you loved them.

"Okay so do you want middle, aisle or window seat?" Yoongi asked you from over his shoulders as he stood at the sink with a plate in hand that he was washing, "You're sitting with me and Seokjin." He rolled his eyes, "Just wanted to know where you preferred to sit. Ladies first, you know." His lips curved into a small smile and you swallowed hard, eyebrow quirking in question before you spoke,

"I thought I'm going on a separate flight." You pushed another spoonful of food between your lips and chewed, "I don't think it's a good idea booking me on the same flight as all of you. What if those people camping out at the airports see?" You froze in place when you realized that your flight was leaving tomorrow. It finally hit you that you were literally going to be on a plane in less than 24 hours back to your city. "Oh fuck, I didn't even pack yet." You whispered then looked at Yoongi, "Wait... Are you sure we're all going on the same flight?" You gasped, "We can't!"

"We can. And we will." Seokjin added to the conversation after pulling his head out from within the fridge, "Mr. Bang had us booked on a private plane. Entering and exiting the airports from private locations. We'll be fine." He reassured you, "You'll be fine." He smiled at you. Eyes crinkling happily as he gave Yoongi a gentle pat on his shoulder, "I want the aisle seat though."

"Why? Cause' your old man bladder fills up too quickly and you gotta go change your diaper every ten minutes?" Yoongi snorted and Seokjin gasped loud in shock,

You ignored the two starting to bicker as your phone pinged, curious eyes wandering down to your phone sitting next to your bowl of food. It was a text from Jungkook. You felt your stomach do a somersault when you saw his name and two messages come up and so, you placed your utensil down and picked up your phone to unlock it.

"--No, cause' your mom said she's going to be on the flight, and I gotta be ready to meet her in the bathroom any chance I get." Seokjin spat back at Yoongi with a sneer, dodging his member who turned around to square up on him with a loud laugh,

"Gross." Jimin chimed in as he walked into the kitchen with Namjoon. "Too far." The leader added and Seokjin only rolled his eyes, "He started it." Seokjin frowned. "You both did." You corrected him as you opened up Jungkook's messages, your eyes instantly bugging out of your head as you stared down at your phone, the image that popped up onto the screen almost sending you into hysterics,

[ Koo <3 – 10:49AM ]:

I can't wait to see you, love.

Is what the text from your boyfriend read. Harmless enough, right? That's what you thought anyways until you opened the picture attached. There in your phone for only you to ogle and see was a picture of your boyfriend. A mirror selfie to be exact. He had just come out of the shower you assumed. Steam covering the mirror and making him look like a shadow but you could see enough. More than enough.

You could see Jungkook standing there with a towel wrapped low around his waist. Showing off a perfect set of abs. Hard, rigid muscles lining his arms and shoulders. Face covered by the phone but his hair hanging over his eyes. A beautiful sleeve of tattoos covering the arm connected to the hand holding onto the phone. And... you squinted, focusing more on the picture and seeing the literal print of his cock under the towel. Lord have absolute Mercy.

You felt your entire body flush with heat. Your palms starting to sweat and your heartbeat thumping down in the base of your throat. You had to keep cool. Had to control your expressions because of course, all of Bangtan had migrated their way into the kitchen by now.

"You okay?" Jimin had a hand on your shoulder, giving you a gentle shake, "You look kind of grey." He studied your face with concern and you slammed your phone face down onto the countertop with a breathless smile on your face. Making Jimin's eyes wander down to your phone in curiosity before he looked back at you as a smile began to spread along his cheeks. It was a knowing smile. A smile that read sin. He knew what happened, didn't he. He told Jungkook to do that, right? You decide.

"I'm fine." You said through gritted teeth with a quick nod, "Just fine." Your smile was almost robotic as you turned yourself to face Jimin, forcing yourself not to snatch your phone up again and basically lick the phone screen and picture Jungkook sent you.

'Jungkook, you're an asshole...' You thought to yourself and tried to blink the image away. Tried to force yourself to act normal. But your insides began to gnaw. The throb you had suffered through prior beginning to return. You couldn't handle it anymore. And made a mental note to get your revenge. Later... when you were alone. You'll get your payback for what Jungkook sent to you. You'll make sure of it.

"So, what were we talking about?"  You shook the dirty, sinful thoughts away and smiled at your friends, picking your spoon back up from your bowl of now cold food and starting to push the contents of the bowl around as your friends chattered. They faded to background noise faster than you wanted them to but you couldn't help it.

Couldn't help it when all you could think of was Jeon Jungkook. 

...Seeing your boyfriend again needed to come faster than just one more day.   

_____________________________

A/N: as always, thank you for reading <3 i'll see you in the next one!

if you need me, you can always find me on twitter: jungkakes 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 1.3K 16
One night you're gushing over rom-coms and Jungkook's cooking; a few nights later you're tending to his beat-up face. But while it's his stubbornness...
922 64 27
No one can control whom you fall in love with Neither were they able to control themselves from falling for each other Every love has their own phas...
4.1K 148 3
⇝ pairing: jungkook x fem!reader ⇝ summary: Whenever he flies back into town, your doorbell is the first he rings. When he has to fly out again, your...
278K 8.8K 12
His whole presence emits sin and danger, and you are not supposed to be attracted to him on the first glance. Genre: Stripper au, bachelorette au, an...