๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ, cobra kai

By b0rl3e00

When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In whic... More

๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฃ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐š๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐š—๐š’-๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šŽ๐š
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š
๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ
๐™ท๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
'๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š๐šข'
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’
'๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š˜๐š›๐š” ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐š?'
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šฃ๐š’ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™ถ๐š˜๐š•๐š '๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š๐šž๐š๐š
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ
๐™น๐š˜๐š‘๐š—๐š—๐šข ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ
๐š๐šŽ๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š‘๐š’๐š™ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ด๐š—๐š
๐™ณ๐š’๐šŠ๐šฃ ๐šŸ๐šœ ๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿค ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐š‚๐šž๐š–๐š–๐šŽ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐šŠ๐š›๐š
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘
๐š…๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐šข ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ฒ๐š•๐šž๐š‹
๐™ธ'๐š– ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐šŽ
๐š‚'๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š•๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š„๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š
๐Ÿพ๐Ÿถ๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š
๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šข
๐™ณ๐š›๐šž๐š—๐š”๐šŽ๐š— ๐šƒ๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐™น๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š› ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š™๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐™ฑ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ๐š
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฅ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ท๐š˜๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐š๐š˜๐šŠ๐š ๐šƒ๐š›๐š’๐š™
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ
๐™ฟ๐š‘๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šœ
๐™ผ๐š˜๐š–๐š–๐šข ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐š
๐š‚๐š˜๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ถ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ป๐šŠ๐šฃ๐šŠ๐š› ๐šƒ๐šŠ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š‹๐š›๐šŠ ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š’ ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•
๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ๐š
๐™ฐ๐š•๐š• ๐™พ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
๐™ฐ๐š๐š๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š…๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŠ ๐š‰๐š˜๐š˜
๐™พ๐š•๐š ๐™ท๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐Ÿฆ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š๐šŽ๐šž๐š—๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
๐š‚๐š”๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š”๐šœ
๐™ป๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š›๐šŽ
๐™ผ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š˜๐š›
๐š‚๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ด๐šŸ๐š’๐š• ๐š†๐š’๐š๐šŒ๐š‘
๐™ณ๐š›๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ-๐™ธ๐š—
๐š†๐šŠ๐š•๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ณ๐š’๐šœ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ

654 15 3
By b0rl3e00

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜
𝚂𝟹|𝙴𝟺| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚝𝚑

Tessa LaRusso groaned at the sound of her alarm ringing throughout her ears and her new bedroom.

She had set everything up the night before, making the room into her own personal comfort space before she had gone to bed. Also having her mother braid her hair as they watched reality tv shows while eating ice cream.

She walked out of her bedroom, making light steps as she walked into the apartment kitchen.

"Good morning honey. I made pancakes." Jessica smiled at the girl as she sat down the two plates for them.

"Thank you." She mumbled, smiling up slightly as she shoved the pancake with syrup in her face. "I kinda left my car at the house, do you think you could drop me off there before school?"

"Of course. Where are your keys?" Jessica picked up a piece of her pancakes with her fork as she placed it in her mouth.

"The counter." Tessa cringed at her actions as she looked up at her mom.

"Do you want me to come with you to get them?" Jessica questioned, setting down her fork as she looked at the girl.

"No, I have to face my own problems eventually. He might be at work already anyways. I'll be fine." Tessa shrugged.

"Are you sure?" The women continued to look at the girl skeptically.

"I'm sure." Tessa quickly finished her food putting it in the sink as she walked back into her room to get ready for the day.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Walking into her old home was difficult for the girl. Before she closed the door, she watched her mother pull out of the driveway before quickly driving away. Tessa sighed as she shut the door, making her way to the kitchen to grab her keys from the key bowl.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asked, dropping her spoon as she ate some cereal.

"Just grabbing my keys, I left my car." Tessa muttered not making eye contact with the girl as she quickly headed for the counter.

"Dad told me." Sam spoke up after a moment of silence as Tessa quickly turned around, dropping the keys back in the bowl as she sighed, leaning up against the counter.

"What do you want me to say to you Sam? I'm sorry for leaving this house after finding out that my father lied about everything and kept my mother away from me for 16 years." She gave her an annoying look.

"Well—" Sam quickly started, only to be cut off with a scoff.

"You've had your life all laid out in front of you your entire life. You had a mommy and daddy who would do anything for you as long as you gave them puppy eyes and said please. I never had that, they always favored you out of Anthony and I. Sorry that your life is so perfect that it upset you after I moved out because I realized how shit this family is." Tessa didn't let the younger LaRusso speak as she quickly grabbed her keys, making a deadline for the door as she slammed it shut.

She started her car with a sigh, plugging in her phone to the aux as she started to blare music throughout the car as she sped off.

She walked to her locker quickly as she placed her things inside. Hawk quickly came to her side as he grabbed onto her shoulders with a jump.

"Whatcha doing?" He spoke, getting close to the girl as he looked into her locker.

"Just putting my stuff away." She shrugged, looking up at the boy as she grabbed everything she would need for her first hour class.

"Oh my god did you see my Instagram?" Hawk excitedly spoke, reaching into his pocket for his phone as the girl shook her head no. "Here, watch this. Practice was so awesome this morning. I kicked over a plant on a log after some of the Cobras tried to and failed. I think Sensei was really proud of me."

"Wow." Tessa watched closely to the phone as it showed the boy kicking over the log. "Who wasn't able to do it?" Tessa watched as Hawk put the phone back in his pocket as the video ended.

"Rickenberger and Big Red." He smirked at the girl as she closed her locker and then started walking down the halls.

"Their no competition for you anyways." She smirked up at him slightly as she laughed.

"Their no competition for us." Her smile dropped as she stopped walking, the boy doing the same as he looked at her. "Oh, come on Tessa. Your one of the greatest fighters I know in the valley. You're letting your talent go to waste. Cobra Kai could help that. You can be even more badass then you already are." She rolled her eyes as she started to walk again.

"You are full of ideas aren't you, Mr. Moskowitz?" She smirked at the boy who quickly caught up to her.

"Great ones, Ms. LaRusso." The boy smirked back at her.

"Sure." She laughed as she shook her head, looking at the ground as she walked.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• -----------------------------------•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Tessa sat down at the Cobra Kai lunch table, only paying attention to what Hawk had said or done. She wasn't able to pay attention to the rest of them and their obnoxious antics.

She sipped on the juice box she had in her hand, quickly looking down at the bag of cookies she had given Hawk for an exchange for lunch.

Some things never did change.

The girl watched the Moskowitz boy as he joggled a soccer ball on his feet and knees repeatedly. She smiled as she laughed slightly at the boy who was gaining more and more attention.

Big Red walked into the cafeteria, smiling as he held up his phone, recording the boy for his Instagram.

"Hey, 22 in a row. New record." Hawk smiled into the camera as he spoke. Tessa stood up, taking the ball from him as she tried to do the same. She didn't pay attention to the boy anymore, her concentrated face plastered as she tried her hardest to break his record in spite. The boy looked to her, quickly grabbing the ball from her as she scrunched up her face.

"Hey, I was at 20–" She stopped as she watched the boy take the ball, placing it by his feet as he quickly kicked it as hard as he could towards Moon, Yasmine, and Demetri. The Lego type project quickly broke into pieces as the ball made contact.

The project began to smoke as Hawk watched with a smirk, going back to some of his friends as he high fived them as they all congratulated him and laughed. Tessa's smile dropped slightly as she rolled her eyes.

"Oh. Pfft... I'm sorry, man. Looks like my ball just got away from me." Hawk walked towards his ball, grabbing it as he spoke to Demetri. Tessa made small movements towards them as she awkwardly looked down.

"That took me three weeks to build." Demetri spoke, almost on the verge of tears as he looked between Hawk and Tessa.

"Eh, took my ball three seconds to destroy." Hawk smirked as he walked away, waving his hand as he motioned for Tessa to follow him.

"What are you just his puppet now, Tessa? But it doesn't really surprise me that much with how much male validation you like." Demetri yelled out as he walked towards the Cobra Kai table. Tessa turned around as her face fell. She became frozen in her spot at the words, panic clear on her face.

"Don't bring her into this." Hawk began to walk forward. "Besides, you landed one kick. You got lucky."

"Back off, or you won't be so lucky." Hawk scoffed at Sam's words as he looked behind him as he noticed Blatt walking around. Tessa made small steps toward the boy as she tried to calm down her breathing.

"Yeah, like you'll start anything, princess. Actually, why don't you go sleep around with someone new and break his heart?" Hawk smirked as he spoke before Sam quickly shoved him into his friends. Tessa quickly stood in front of Sam as she glared at the girl.

"Watch it Sammie, wouldn't want another fight breaking out now, would we?" She smirked as she backed up, looking at Blatt as she stared at the group madly.

"What's going on here, Miss LaRusso?" Sam and Tessa both looked towards Blatt, but it was clear she was only talking to Sam. "You know our guidelines against physical contact." She looked towards Hawk as she cocked her head. "Did she enter your personal bubble without your verbale consent?

"Yeah, she definitely triggered me in my safe space." Hawk put on the role of an innocent little boy, almost sounding like the 15-year-old Eli again as he spoke.

"What are you talking about? He started it by destroying my science project." Demetri interrupted as he pointed to the table that held the destroyed Legos.

"That was an accident! I mean, you probably shouldn't bring your toys to school anyways." Hawk looked Demetri up and down as he tried to convince Blatt that the Cobras were innocent.

"I don't want excuses. I just want you all to respect each other." Councilor Blatt explained, using her hands to motion to everyone.

"She's right, guys. We should stop the aggression. Micro and macro." Hawk looked down as he spoke.

"Oh, give me a break." Sam gritted through her teeth as she glared at Hawk.

"Hey. Consider this a warning, Miss LaRusso." Blatt spoke as Tessa slightly pointed to herself.

"I'm good right?" Tessa muttered, looking up at the older women.

"Yes, you're fine I'm not saying you." Blatt sighed. "And get these Legos off the ground, someone could get hurt." Blatt pointed to the ground as she walked away.

"For you pansies." Hawk started as he walked towards Demetri.

"No place is safe." Tessa cocked her head as she got into Sam's face, finishing off Hawks sentence. Hawk laughed as he looked to Tessa before they grabbed their things and walked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 1.7K 40
(โš ๏ธpossible TW): alcohol usage + starvation Adelaide Lawrence lives with her father, Johnny Lawrence, in a crappy appartment in reseda california. h...
7K 281 17
โ› always remember, uh-huh, the burning embers. i vowed not to fight anymore if we survived the great war. โœ ๊’ฐ๐Ÿฅ‹๊’ฑุ˜ เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... ๊’ฑ โ†ท๐Ÿ–‡ j...
223K 8.1K 75
๐Ÿฅ‹ โ› let's spend the night doing some virtual aerobics โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: miguel diaz convinces his new neighbour, the sweetest girl he's ever met, to join...
3.8K 50 28
Hello and welcome to my story! - Currently this has slow updates because I've been busy and haven't had much inspiration to write for Cobra Kai. Hope...