Enemies to glovers || Charlie...

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ _lovelessroses_

"๐˜๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด?" "๐—ข๐—ต ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ฑ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ!" "๐˜‰๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

๐Ÿ.๐‹๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ.๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ ๐จ?
IMPORTANT + 4.You are pure evil.
DISCONTINUED + WHAT WOULD HAPPEN:

๐Ÿ‘.๐‡๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฒ ๐›๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐๐š๐ฒ, ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐œ๐š๐ข๐.

578 9 29
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ _lovelessroses_

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ 

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑: 

B-" Y/n! Lizzie turned me down"

I pull him into a hug and he just sadly hugs back.

Y-"Awh I'm sorry buddy, what happened?"

B-"She said I was too young for her.."

I sit there and just look at him.

Y-"But.. we are all the same age.."

B-"That's what I told her!"

I release our hug, and he just leaves while I walk in the opposite direction. I look around. 

Checking if Kincaid is there. I don't see Kincaid, so I grab the bits of ceramic that laid on the floor. I stuffed the bits into my pocket inside my jacket. I then jump to the random shelf to act like I was checking out the items on it when I heard footsteps approach.

C-"Guys, we got to put everything back where we found it. Nobody can know we were in here."

M-"You know we have that test tomorrow, anyway."

Lizzie looks at Maya as if she was dumb for trying to study for the easiest subject of the year.

L-"That class is so easy. I wish I could take it for you."

Maya jumps onto a couch while speaking.

M-"About that.. I kinda have a crazy idea."

Y-"Maya, whatever you are thinking, please tell me it is safe.."

M-"A covert mission. But, we are gonna need to borrow a few gadgets.."

Oh god, Maya..

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚~time skip~˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

I dive us in the van carefully to school so Kincaid and I run. My parents didn't notice I was gone and Berger and Lizzie had already gone home, but I stayed the night at Kincaid's.

Kincaid trips on the floor as we exit the car.

Y-"Oh my god, Kincaid!" I say while laughing over his face-plant.

Y-"Here, get up." I reach out my hand and he grabs it.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚~Mini flashback~˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Y-"Don't get any ideas, Kincaid."

C-"Gross, why would I?"

I shrug and I head to the guest bedroom. I go into the guest bedroom and see a drawer, so I open it to put my jacket in. I was met with tiny boy's clothing with adorable prints.

Y-"Awh.. Kincaid!"

C-"Yeah?"

He screams across the hall. I run up to him holding the cutest onesie fit for maybe an 8-year-old boy with firetruck print all across it.

Y-"Is this yours?"

Kincaid looks flushed, showing it was in-fact his.

C-"Where did you find that?.."

Y-"Guest bedroom drawer. There is some pretty cute clothing."

I give him a cheeky smile before running down the hall screaming.

Y-"Goodnight, Kincaid!"

He loudly sighs before yelling back.

C-"Goodnight, Y/n!"

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚~Mini flashback ends~˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Y-"Crap, Kincaid, we are stupid late! The test started!"

C-"Think I don't know that?"

We finally run in on time to be met with a class, all almost finished with their tests. Kincaid and I only barely made it. I apologised for our lateness and I can already hear the rumours spreading between the class. Me and Maya look at each other and just say "You ready?" "Yeah.."

The test begins, and I answer the questions. They seemed pretty basic. I find it easy and after a minute; I hand mine in.

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I see Y/n get out of their seat. How? The test began a minute ago and I'm only on question 4.. Maybe they are insanely smart.

I see them squat down next to me again and start reading "Percy Jackson and the lightning thief." They seem to be pretty far in the book and they place their magnetic bee bookmark they got for their birthday three years ago. I gave them that bookmark. Did they actually use it? I thought they hated me.

I see Maya slip her paper under her desk, where the portal was, to be received by Lizzie on the other side.

M-"You ready to chop down the Sequoia?"

I mouth to her, "What the hell." then stand up and give my paper. I return to my seat and look at Y/n's book.

Y-"What?" they whispered to me.

C-"Nothing, I'm just interested in your book."

They plop the book on the desk, flat open. They put me in charge of flipping the page forward because I was closer. L/n is a quick reader, but they were patient, so we read quietly together.

(A/n why can't someone I'm romantically interested in read with me Percy Jackson :( that's not fair I want one too!)

The bell rung and they closed up the book. Marking the page with their bee bookmark. They grabbed everything and went to their locker, which was next to Berger's.

B-"She didn't even notice!"

M.S-"Excuse me, Mister Berger!"

He shoved one of the portals into his locker.

M.S-"What was that thing you put in your locker?"

Y-"It was his sculpture. I helped him make it. It's for art class with Mx. Bellamy."

Y/n spoke with a full stone cold face. Their eyes glistening in the light and giving an innocent aura around them.

M.S-"I trust you, Y/n. I got my eyes on you, Berger."

I walk by and thank Mrs.Squint.

C-"Very challenging test, thank you."

M.S-"Anytime."

I catch up and L/n whispers in my ear.

Y-"Nerd."

I scrunch my face up before whispering back.

C-"Dork."

3𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Everyone was at the game. It was a hit. Literally, home and guest were practically tied. Forrest Deal walks up, ready to murder yet another child.

C-"Hey, Coach?"

C.S-"Yeah?"

C-"Put me in."

Coach looks at Charlie with uncertainty.

C.S-"You sure about that?"

Y-"Go Kincaid!"

Y/n shouted across it all. They didn't care if they were public enemies; they cared about winning. Y/n sat with Maya, Lizzie, Robbie Fernandez, and James Boussard.

Charlie gets ready to throw. Berger gives him the signal and then he pitched. That was the best pitch he has ever done! He made the Forrest Deal, get a strike.

Maya gets distracted by Robbie trying to flirt with her.

Y-"Maya, you are going to miss the best time Kincaid has ever thrown!"

Maya ignores Y/n while getting focused on Robbie. Y/n hated the fact Charlie isn't getting the recognition he needs when he is amazing. James talks to Y/n.

J-"So.. Y/n. I know you are focused on the game, but I have a question."

Y-"Hm? What is up?"

J-"Well, you know how you adore Percy Jackson?"

'I wouldn't say I adore him, but I enjoy a read.' They thought to themselves.

Charlie felt an emotion grasp onto him. It slowly rose. 'Why was James touching her shoulder? Why is he getting the chance to have Y/n look at him in a good light? Why won't they focus on me?' he thought. 'Was I getting jealous of James Boussard?' he noticed James touch her shoulder and hands. Which Y/n had an "ick" for. 'Yes. I am jealous of Boussard.'

He turned up his dial a bit, trying to get the attention of Y/n. Berger notices and starts muttering.

B-"Charlie..." he says with disappointment in his voice

Charlie throws with a good amount of force. Berger barely caught it.

Y-"Woo! Go Kincaid! Now, what were you saying?"

J-"What I was trying to say was, I want you to be my Annabeth for the dance."

Charlie felt more jealousy rise over him. He turns the dial to maximum strength.

Y-"Uhh.. Sure?" Y/n says awkwardly, knowing they don't actually like James. James was just there so he could distract Y/n. He doesn't like her either. He just wants to not seem alone at the dance. He actually had eyes for Maya, but his best friend, Robbie, was planning on asking Maya. Wow, that isn't a confusing love triangle at all... or a square? But if you count Y/n's denial crush, then you would get a pentagon.

Charlie felt anger, spite, resentment all at once.

Y/n darted their eyes at the boy pitching.

Charlie threw. He took all his anger and put it into his pitch.The ball hit a fly, through the mitt, through the fence, through the brick wall, into the halls, breaking the janitor's mop, into a classroom, and hitting the coffee. This feels like a children's book with the writing of the throw, but that's not even exaggerating. No hyperbolas, no overemphasising, nothing. The throw was genuinely that "tight."

Everyone cheers for Charlie and especially one voice was the loudest.

Y/n's.

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

After I finished cheering, I shook the car keys we took to get there.Maya, Kincaid, Berger, Lizzie, and I went heading for the car.

Y-"Shotgun!"

B-"You owe me a new glove!"

L-"What is next?"

Kincaid takes the keys from me and hops in.

He steps his foot on the gas and turns the wheels.

Y-"Hey I don't think that's a good iDEEAA!"

Everyone screams, while I just think about how badly he is doing donuts.

I take the wheel and stop him.

Y-"I'm driving."

C-"Yes, ma'am."

We swap seats, and we now are driving well. We get onto a road where 24 is the limit. What I am driving at is currently 108 miles per hour. Why would I, the safest driver here, be driving at 108? Well, mainly it is because three people are yelling at me and Kincaid is trying to calm them down.

I heard sirens start. It didn't matter whose sirens because they would still see me doing 108.

L-"Y/n? Y/n, I need you to gas it right now! I can't get arrested! I have to go to medical school!"

M-"Time for some evasive driving."

Y-"First time I agree with your crazy ideas. Kincaid, flip some switches!"

C-"YOLO!"

I changed it to four-wheel drive, which wastes more energy, but in this, we need it. I flip a few switches, and we get some flames that come out of the end of the van.

Y-"Awesome.." I whispered.

I now feel my heartbeat race as we turn between cars on each side of the road. Kincaid and I flip random switches until Kincaid turns on a "discombobulator."

Y-"A what-ulator?! Turn it off!"

He flips the switch until he hits something called "smoke screen."

It started deploying a bomb looking ball.

Y-"Holy shit, did we just plant bombs?!"

B-"Is that smoke? I CAN'T BE NEAR SMOKE, I HAVE ASTHMA!" Berger says in his most voice-cracked tone.

L-"Roll up the window!"

Y-"But the smoke is away from us! Why would we want it closer to us by opening the window?! Use an inhaler!"

Berger takes my advice while Maya and I stay calm. Kincaid looks scared to death but trying to focus and Lizzie being just as scared as Berger.

L-"Let me have some!"

They share an inhaler. Unsanitary, but the least of our concerns right now. Maya plays with the tablet in the front and unlocked "Magnetic pulse."

It moves the cars in front of us apart.

Y-"Oh my god! Maya, you science genius!"

M-"Woah."

She puts back the two cars which block the cops from getting to us.

C-"Woo hoo!"

I continue driving like normal and everyone calms down.

Y-"We are fine. We are fine."

M-"Nice driving, Y/n!"

Y-"Yeah, I play Mario Kart at a very high level!"

We arrive back at the house.

Y-"Driving is not that hard."

We all head inside except for Kincaid.

Y-"Kincaid, you good?"

C-"You guys go down. I'll be there in a sec."

Y-"Alright, whatever you say. If you need me, I'll be inside the living room reading Percy Jackson. Feel free to join me."

I squat in the living room in the basement and read my book.

I hear the elevator not long later.

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

Y-"Hey Kincaid!"

Y/n says hello and flashes me a smile. I softly grin back with a tiny wave to which they nodded at and then went back to their book.

B-"Hey, Maya, go long."

Maya plays Frisbee with the portal. Y/n disappears into nowhere.

M-"I got it!"

L-"Guys, I think it is dead!"

Lizzie drops to the floor, Maya runs under while Lizzie falls.

I can't look!

Maya makes a barrier seconds before Lizzie hits the ground. Oh, thank god.

L-"That was amazing."

I walk over to a smaller room where Maya had jumped over the couch earlier this week. I see Y/n just sitting there, bandage on hand, gracefully reading their book, hiding something behind their back.. Wait.. Bandage?

I burp a bit, and they smile at their book after realising I was here.

Y-"Hi, Kincaid." They say, not taking their eyes off the book.

I flop onto the couch with a tiny grunt. They mark the page and put down the book. They stuff their hands in their pockets.

Y-"What do you need?"

C-"I wanted to ask a question.."

Y-"Shoot."

C-"Are we friends or enemies?"

They take a second to look at me with a neutral face. Uh oh..

Y-"I'd like to think that we are friends now. After I invited the girls to the rager, I believe that was the turning point. So you hated me before the party but after the rager you started being alright with my company. But I don't want to speak to you. So, what is your side of the story?"

I try thinking of the words I should use beforehand, but I come up with nothing and instead just talk with what I feel.

C-"Well, I never hated you. You could annoy, but I never hated you-"

Y-"Then why did you act it? You acted like you hated me for years on end. Why?"

C-"Because the younger me didn't know what to do if a pretty girl talks to me! All I thought of was being mean. I was 4 and didn't know what to do when I saw you."

They sit for a second before just smiling.

Y-"You think I'm pretty?"

I burp relatively loudly and she smiles more.

C-"I think we are friends. I hope so."

They look around the room and then speak up.

Y-"It must be weird, huh? Knowing your dad has a sci-fi man cave."

C-"Yeah, it is weird. Thanks for asking."

They giggled at my response.

C-"It's like we don't even know each other. I thought he worked at a Genius Bar. And he thought I was a righty.."

Y-"How? You're an obvious lefty. The only way I remember is because of all the times your arm hits mine in class."

They pull the thing behind their back, revealing the cup I smashed, all fixed with gold paint.

Y-"𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐢𝐝."

C-"You fixed it? Thanks."

C-"What happened to your hand?"

Y-"Oh, I cut it when I was picking up the pieces from my pocket."

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚~Mini flashback~˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I ran off from everyone and started getting the paint out. I reach my hand in, completely forgetting about the shards.

Y-"Crap.."

I grab some tissues and wrap them around. The cut wasn't deep, but it was long, right across the palmar side of my hand, going across the lines of my hand wrinkles.

When I ignore it, I put it back together. I finish and place it under a vent to quickly dry it. I ran around and found some actual bandages. I wrapped my hand and then went to check up on the cup. It was all done.

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚~Mini flashback over~˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I took Y/n's hand and then made sure it was alright. We continued to hold hands while we read. I 

think I'm developing feelings.. and I'm not sure if I like them..

‿︵‿︵୨♡୧︵‿︵‿

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎ 

NOTE OF THE TIMESTAMP IN THE MOVIE FOR AUTHOR: 38:33

꘎♡━━━━━♡꘎

Words: 2420

Date: January 8 2022

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

My American Boy ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Marner's Chick

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

503 4 12
Discontinued
548K 8K 68
Hamilton x reader one shots! Requests are closed. And will possibly be under editing soon
120K 2.4K 42
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’ ๐’‘๐’๐’Š๐’๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’“๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ..." ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’–๐’“๐’ˆ๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†. ๐‘ฉ๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’”...
238K 4.7K 44
แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แดกแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ษช'แด… sษชแด› า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษชษด ษชแด› สœแด€แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€, ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แดส แด‡สแด‡s แด€แดกแด€ส. แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡s ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿถ๏ฟฝ...