๐€ ๐ญ๐จ ๐™

By CHRYSEOK

Cringe. Ateez bxb smuts More

๐‚๐Ž๐๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐“
๐’๐–๐„๐„๐“
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
๐„๐—๐„๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐†๐„
๐Œ๐”๐“๐„
๐ˆ๐๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐„
๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ
๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐’ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐‘๐„๐€๐Œ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‚๐€๐Œ๐๐Ž๐˜
๐‚๐€๐Œ๐๐Ž๐˜ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‡๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐
๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐„๐€๐•๐„
AUTHORS Q&A

๐‘๐Ž๐˜๐€๐‹

11.9K 141 89
By CHRYSEOK

PLOT FOCUSED! THE DOTS IN BETWEEN PARAGRAPHS ARE TIME SKIPS!!

Seonggi

"Hi my name is Mingi it's a pleasure to meet you.." he coughed awkwardly before adding, "your highness" with a bow. Mingi is the new stable master for the parks.. a royal family.

The family that sat at the large dinner table and gave him cold stares. "Must you interrupt our dinner?" The king questioned with an eyebrow raised as the queen completely ignored the male standing in the middle of the room. The princess cringed to herself eyeing her half finished plate of food and the prince (seonghwa) rolled his eyes at his fathers attitude.

Mingi cleared his throat eyeing the butler that stood next to him with pursed lips. "Well now that you're done with your introduction get to work." The king spoke up again through gritted teeth giving the butler a look as well. "My apologies your highness" the butler spoke up as He began to escort Mingi out of the room.

"No manners at all" the king mumbled. Seonghwa zoned out thinking about visiting the stable tommorrow.

Mingi was grooming and feeding the horses happily. His clothes were always dirty and the job got tiring at times but he needed the money to treat his sick mother at home. He continued cleaning the hooves of one of the horses til he heard the sound of grass crunching. He looked up and saw prince seonghwa. "good afternoon!" Seonghwa raised an eyebrow at the greeting. It was rude but amusing. "Your highness..." Mingi added with a nod.

He clearly doesn't have experience with royals

"Just call me seonghwa." "Oh I can't do that I-" seonghwa gave the male a look which caused the other to hold his tongue. "Ok.." it had been a while since seonghwa had spoken to someone his age so he wanted Mingi to call him by his name. "I advise you to teach yourself some basic etiquette or you'll get yourself in trouble" seonghwa warned. He knew how his father could get sometimes.

"Yes your highn- seonghwa" Mingi nodded , standing up straight. Seonghwa let out a light chuckle "Are you done with my horse? I'm going for a ride" he asked. "Ah yes I just finished" he answered walking further into the stable to bring said horse out. Seonghwa prepared his equipment before walking over to the horse. Just as he was about to get on himself ,"let me help you with that" Mingi spoke up grabbing seonghwa by the waist to lift him up onto the horse. This startled the male a bit.

"There we go" Mingi sighed.

Touching royalty?

Seonghwa stared blankly ahead of him to process what just happened. "Hm? What's wrong?" It took Mingi a second to understand. "Oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" "it's fine" seonghwa just wanted to move on. He tugged the lead rope for the horse to move.

Seonghwa rode the horse through a small forest , wind blowing through his hair, passing the emerald green leaves quickly. He reached the beautiful lake area that he always snuck off to clear his mind. To escape from the pressure of being a prince. He took a deep breath and stared at the lake water to try and clear his mind but all he could think about was Mingi. He was very interesting.

Seonghwa was reading a book next to his window until he heard sawing outside. He had a perfect view of the stable since it was right across from his window. He sat up , lowering his book to see Mingi outside sawing wood with his sleeves rolled up. Seonghwa traced his eyes from his veiny arms to his concentrated face which sweat dripped off of. "Why are you watching that boy?"

His butler questioned behind him causing him to jump. He hadn't even heard the man come in. "I wasn't watching him..I was..reading yeah reading" seonghwa quickly picked up his book to show. Well he was reading .. at first. "Right.. I have freshly sliced peaches for you and some water" the butler sat down the glass plate and cup. "Thank you" he smiled, peaches are his favorite. He watched the butler walk out of his room before turning around to look at the stable master once again.

Mingi was so focused on sawing that he almost didn't notice the prince walking up to him. "Hello " Mingi stopped and greeted with a smile , panting a little from the job. "Hi" seonghwa responded. "Peaches?" He pushed the peaches and water towards Mingi. "Oh thank you!" The male gladly took the treat. He took a bite out of one , seonghwa watching him intently. "Good?" He asked and Mingi nodded.

"So what's all this?" Seonghwa questioned gesturing towards all the wood on the ground. "Well it's for one of the stalls in the stable. It broke somehow so I'm trying my best to fix it..it kind of looks like one of the horses kicked it but I'm not sure" he rambled. Seonghwa nodded not paying attention to what he was saying at all. Just staring at the handsome male.

"Right....hey...wanna go for a ride with me?"seonghwa asked. Mingi almost choked on his water. "What?" "Get the horse and let's go." Seonghwa walked over to the stable. "The king wouldn't want that-" "I'm telling you to come with me who cares what the king wants plus it's not like you were doing something you were supposed to be doing anyways" seonghwa laughed.

"Fine"

They were riding through the forest together this time. Seonghwa rode behind Mingi , resting his head on the males back. He felt comfort in the male for some reason , the cold wind blowing through them. They arrived at the lake , both jumping down from the horse and tying it to a tree. "It's so nice out here" Mingi smiled. "Right?" Seonghwa chuckled. The two decided to lay on the grass to watch the sun set. "Don't you ever get tired of working for my dad?" Seonghwa asked turning his head. "Well...sometimes but it's not so bad..and I have a reason to be out here"

Mingi answered honestly , looking forward. "You?" Mingi asked this time turning over to seonghwa. It's almost like he knew seonghwa was over the "royalty" stuff. "Of course..I'm just tired of trying to look perfect all the time..we aren't even a normal family anymore" seonghwa sighed.

Seonghwa told the truth. His father was controlling and his mother didn't have a mind of her own. He just lost closeness with his little sister as well. "I just wanna do things without being watched or judged all the time" seonghwa added. "Like this" he rose from the grass and threw his shoes off before rolling up his pants. He ran into the lake kicking his feet through the water.

The lake wasn't too deep..It was about shin level. "Well are you gonna join me or not?" Seonghwa laughed , watching Mingi get up with a smile to join him. They both played , splashing water onto each other and laughing. Seonghwa loved moments like these. Carefree..he didn't care about his clothes or his hair , he's just having fun. Seonghwa suddenly stopped laughing , seeing the fond look on mingis face.

He also hadn't realized how close they were. "If you need anyone to talk to or hang out with..I'm here" Mingi spoke up holding seonghwas hands. In that moment seonghwa swore he fell in love. He pulled Mingi into a kiss wrapping his arms around his neck as the other snaked his arms around his waist. They shared a slow loving kiss as night fell.

"And where were you!" His butler whisper shouted. Everyone in the castle had gone to bed ,but the butler worried about where seonghwa had gone. "Relax I just went out for a walk" seonghwa walked past , holding his boots in his hand. "For hours and barefoot as if you're some kind of peasant!?" The butler followed seonghwa. The prince could only roll his eyes.

"Does this have something to do with that stable master?" The butler questioned squinting his eyes. "What?" "I saw you give him those peaches you didn't lay a finger on them once I gave them to you what're you doing giving a stable master peaches!?" the butler pointed. "Oh so you're spying on me now!? God" Seonghwa whispered back , running his hand through his hair. "Look he was trying to fix a stall in the stable which he didn't have to do so I gave him peaches"

"Which you didn't have to do" the butler finished , crossing his arms. "We'll they're gone so move on please" seonghwa just wanted to end this conversation and go to bed. Butler gave one last sigh. "Just..don't. You don't owe that boy anything the kings already paying him so what more could he need" the butler face palmed. "What?" Seonghwa question looking at his butler with furrowed brows.

How could he say such a thing?

"Goodnight seonghwa." The butler walked out , shutting the door with a click.

Weeks had passed and seonghwa found himself falling more and more for Mingi. The two learned new things about each other and seonghwa finally felt some sort of happiness.

"i really shouldn't be here..." Mingi spoke nervously. The two were in seonghwas bath room. Seonghwa in the bath as Mingi sat on a stool next to it. "Why? you don't want to be around me?" Seonghwa tilted his head , blowing soap bubbles off of his hands. "You know that's not why...if someone sees us-" "get in." Seonghwa interrupted. "Seonghwa.." "please im a bit lonely in here" he gave a small smile and Mingi couldn't help himself.

He removed his clothes , placing them on the stool before joining the other in the bath. The warm water sunk into his skin. He couldn't lie it was very relaxing. "Feels nice?" Seonghwa giggled, lifting himself up. They stayed like that for some time till the water got slightly cold. Seonghwa lifted himself up , leaning towards Mingi.

He connected their lips, wresting a hand on the others chest. Hwa always knew he had a muscular build but it was his first time really feeling it. Seonghwas hand slid lower and lower till- "oh! I just remembered..I have to feed the horses" Mingi laughed nervously as he arose from the bath. "You didn't feed them?" Seonghwa questioned with an eyebrow raised. In the back of his head he knew this was an excuse.

"You called me here so it completely went over my head heh.." he finished quickly, grabbing a towel and walked out leaving a shocked seonghwa in the bath.

The butler watched from the corner of the hall with a glare as Mingi rushed out in a towel. He waited till the boy was gone before walking into the bathroom with seonghwas new towel. "Enjoy your bath?" The butler questioned as if he knew nothing. "Was terrible" seonghwa grabbed the towel. "Well I'll find a way to make it better for you next time"

Days had gone by quickly. The prince and stable master had been enjoying each others time together. sharing laughs and kisses with eachother in secret of course. Seonghwa smiled more than usual and he actually looked forward to the next days.

The two laughed as they joked with eachother at the stable. Seonghwa sitting legs crossed In the grass as Mingi groomed one the horses. "We should go to the lake later I have something to show you if you're not busy of course" Mingi smiled still focusing on the horse. "Ok even if I was busy I wouldn't care I'd still meet you there" seonghwa laughed causing the other to shake his head.

"You're interesting" Mingi chuckled adding final touches to the animal and seonghwa could only smile as he watched him.

The sun was starting to set and seonghwa was still inside packing his favorite strawberry pastries for Mingi. He had a habit of giving everything he loved to the male. The pastries were wrapped with love the male placing them in a bag he was going to take to the lake. He opened his door, looked around to make sure no one was there and left the castle heading straight to the stable.

They arrived at the lake , setting a blanket down on the grass as they sat. It was like a little picnic. seonghwa took a pastry and began to feed him letting him have a bite before giving the rest. "Good?" Seonghwa asked. "Of course" Mingi smiled. He watched fondly as the other inhaled the rest of the treat. "Why aren't you eating any" Mingi questioned, still chewing.

"Because I brought them for you" Seonghwa smiled. Mingi suddenly stopped chewing. "Wait you're not trying to poison me or anything right?"  He asked. "What?" Seonghwa bursted out laughing. Mingi stayed still with a straight expression on his face , causing seonghwa to stop. "No really I'm not-" it was Mingi's turn to laugh. "You should've seen the look on your face" Mingi pointed still cackling.

Seonghwa then tackled him , giving him fake punches. "You're so annoying" the two laughed. "Anywho back to what I brought you here for" Mingi spoke as the two sat up. "Ta-da!" He showed a bunch of lavender flowers tied together by strings. It was so small but so sweet. Seonghwa smiled and shook his head. "Where'd you even find these I don't see any around here..." he looked around.

"I went looking during my break" Mingi spoke up taking another pastry. "Well thank you this is really sweet" the other responded.

He did what he could and seonghwa truly appreciated that.

"I also wanted to ask...

If you could be my boyfriend"

Seonghwa froze as he heard the other. It had gone silent , Mingi looking away from him. "It's ok if you don't-" "of course." Seonghwa grabbed Mingi's face bringing him into a kiss. The kiss was soft and full of love seonghwa could taste the sweetness of Mingi's lips as night fell.

The two barged into seonghwa's room , lips still connected as they fell onto his bed. Seonghwa grabbed onto the hem of Mingi's shirt , sliding it off. He took in the sight of his fit body , running his hands down his pecs towards his abs. Mingi began to unbutton seonghwa's shirt , being careful not to rip anything.

Mingi's lips connected to seonghwa's neck , giving him light kisses which sent shivers down the males body. Seonghwa felt heat spread through him , making small sounds as the other left marks. Mingi spent half the time worshipping seonghwa's body. Kissing , licking and touching everywhere.

"Mingi.." he spoke up as he was getting impatient. Mingi knew exactly what he meant so he began to remove his and seonghwa's pants , leaving them anywhere on the floor like their shirts. He gave kisses to seonghwa's inner thighs causing him to flinch at the sensitivity. Soon he gave his entrance kitty licks , preparing him before entering a finger.

Hwa jolted back at the sudden pressure , it felt both uncomfortable and good at the same time. Once he was used to the feeling Mingi added a second finger, seonghwa's breaths getting heavier. Mingi was also quietly enjoying himself he felt pleasure out of giving it. He watched seonghwa with lustful eyes. He watched as his Chest rose up and down , eyes squeezed shut.

Once Mingi felt he was prepared he led seonghwa into a deep kiss before entering him. Hwa letting out a choked moan , completely forgetting to stay quiet. Mingi's thrusts we're slow but did so much to the male. He decided to pick up his pace , giving eye contact to the male beneath him. Hwa was far too gone to even notice , too focused on keeping his voice low and his breaths steady.

Mingi buried his face in the crook of hwa's neck , letting the male latch onto him. His thrusts became harder every second , seonghwa slapping a hand over his mouth as he felt like he was going to scream. He felt like the room was closing in on him , his eyes landing on his curtained window. The moon shining right through giving light to the dark room.

Mingi arose and decided to flip seonghwa onto his stomach , raising his hips as the other rested his head on the pillow. He entered Hwa again not holding back. The lust taking over his body as he snapped his hips. He fed off of seonghwa's heavy pants , the moans of his name and his grip on the sheets.

He felt shocks go up his body each time Mingi thrusted into him. The feeling was intense but he didn't want it to go away ever. He buried his face into his silk pillows before his hair was pulled back. The grip was harsh but the mixture of pain and pleasure felt so good to him. He let the man take him far far away and he'd never want to return.

Mingi let go of his hair , watching his upper body drop back onto the soft bed , not changing pace even a little bit. Seonghwa began to chant Mingi's name as he got closer and closer...

Seonghwa woke up feeling refreshed. A bit sore but refreshed. He looked around and Mingi was no longer in bed with him. "He must've gone to the stable" he spoke to himself before laughing quietly, thinking about the night before. "Your highness? Your bath is ready" his butler spoke through the door.

Seonghwa's bath was done and he was back to his room , rummaging through his jewelry , pulling out two beautiful purple matching bracelets. He smiled at them, "perfect" he got dressed , putting on one of the bracelets and holding the other. He walked out of the castle heading towards the stable.

"Morning" seonghwa said with a smile not seeing the others face clearly yet. "Morning your highness" Seonghwa was met with an unfamiliar face and voice. "Who are you?" Seonghwa questioned with furrowed brows. "The new stable master sir?" The random responded. Seonghwa only went quiet , panic going through his head. "N...new stable master?" He questioned himself before running back into the castle.

And speed walked throughout the halls looking for his butler , finding him in one of the rooms preparing the king and queen's clothes. "Where's Mingi" seonghwa spoke with a stern voice. The butler only turned to stare at hwa seeing such a expression on his face he looked like he had lost his mind. "Well..he's gone." The butler sighed.

"What? Why? Did he say why he left? Did he find some where else to work? What happened?" Seonghwa rambled in panic. "I got rid of him" the butler admitted. "What." The room went so silent you could hear a pin drop. "I saw you two seonghwa.. i saw what you were doing...so I told the king we can't have anymore distractions-" seonghwa grabbed his butlers collar before he could finish his sentence.

"Why can't anyone in this house let me have something nice? Why is it that everytime I start to love something it's swept from under my feet!?" Seonghwa yelled as tears welled in his eyes. He let go of his collar before sitting on the ground sobbing. Each time he wiped his face with his sleeves more tears fell. Butler couldn't watch seonghwa sob on the floor , reaching for his arm.

"Your highness please get up-" "don't you dare touch me!" Hwa snatched his arm away before standing up. "This is all your fault! Everything!" He took the bracelet in his hand , slamming it onto the floor. The beads spread everywhere in the room. Seonghwa went into a fit of rage throwing things around the room , breaking glass and more.

The butler tried his best to calm the male down but he wouldn't even listen. He began to regret reporting what he saw...

*flashback*

It was late and the butler began hearing noises. he thought it was the king and queens tomfoolery but it was something much worse. He walked slowly towards the prince's bedroom. The door, for some reason was slightly cracked open allowing him to see in a bit. The butler placed one of his eyes on the Crack and saw seonghwa naked , bent over his sheets. He angled his head a bit and saw Mingi behind him.

He let out a quiet gasp before retreating back into his room. He had a feeling something was going on between the two but he didn't think it'd be this.

Morning had come and what he saw was starting to bother him. He didn't like what that stable master was doing to the prince. Everything was fine before he came. He walked up to the king and told him exactly what he had seen. The king had both a shocked and angered expression on his face.

A bucket of cold water was poured over Mingi as he stood In the middle of a room infront of the king , queen and butler. "How dare you sodomize my son" the king spoke up. "I'm truly sorry you highness" Mingi apologized as he stared at the ground with a blank expression ,guilt filling his body. "Leave at once and I don't want to see your face here anymore." The king finished.

"Yes your highness"

*flashback end*

Seonghwa hadn't left his room in three days since Mingi was replaced. He spent those days crying and hoping that he would return. His eyes were red and puffy , bags sitting right under them. He stared blankly at his window , his blankets covering his entire body. Everyday he heard each family member knock at his door in hopes he would come out but he didn't budge.

The hunger was starting to get to him as he heard rumbling In his stomach and that empty feeling he gets when he's hungry. He let out a quiet sigh before another knock was heard..it was the butler. "Seonghwa please come out it's time for dinner" he shouted through the door. What great timing.

Seonghwa decided to finally get out of bed to head over to the dinner table. He walked into his family quietly eating , their heads snapping up to watch seonghwa take a seat. He was starving but the second he sat down the hunger vanished once again. He found himself poking at his food with his fork.

"Please tell me you aren't sulking because of that stable master" the king commented as his sister looked over at him. Seonghwa didn't have the energy to respond. He let out a tired sigh as he stared blankly at his plate. "I can't believe instead of going for a beautiful princess my son slept with a village stable master" the king shook his head taking a bite out of his half eaten steak.

"So what if I did? I loved him and he loved me" seonghwa spoke up stabbing his food with his fork. The king and queen had stopped chewing as the princess awkwardly ate her food. "Have you lost your mind?" The king asked with furrowed eyebrows. Seonghwa had enough he stood up, leaving his food behind and headed to his room.

There he found the butler standing near his bed. "Your bath is ready your highness" he spoke , reaching his arm out to give Seonghwa his towel. He snatched the towel from the butlers hand before heading over to the bathroom.

Night began to fall as seonghwa sat in the bath , soap bubbles floating through the air. He couldn't get his mind off the male and wondered what he could be doing right now. He thought more and more about their memories together when suddenly an idea popped into his head.

Seonghwa was going to run away.

He was going to find the other. He didn't care what he'd leave behind he just wanted to see his love.

Seonghwa rushed, quickly shoving clothes and things he needed into a sack he used often. It was midnight and everyone had gone to bed. Once he finished packing his things he swung his bag over his shoulder and opened his bedroom window up. He crawled through , waiting at the edge to see how far down he would drop. Luckily it wasn't too far so he jumped down landing right on his feet.

He looked for anyone outside before sprinting towards the stable. He quietly walked his horse out as the stable master was asleep inside the stable. Seonghwa made sure everything was secure before jumping onto the horse , pulling on the lead rope for it to start moving.

And off he went. Free and away from that prison everyone called a castle.

Some hours had passed And he made it to a village. He wasn't quite sure if this was where Mingi stayed but it wouldn't hurt to ask around. Hwa's horse walked slowly giving him time to look around the village , everyone shocked that prince seonghwa had arrived suddenly. The village was surprisingly lively as he looked around.

He realized he wasn't going to find Mingi this way so he dropped down from his horse, tying it to a piece of wood that stood straight on the ground. He asked around if people knew who he was but unfortunately everyone said no.

He reached a part of the Village, walking slowly and kicking rocks trying his best to think of where he could be. Until he bumped into someone carry a basket of apples, some dropping on the ground. He quickly picked them up ready to apologize. "I'm so sorry-"

It was him.

"Seonghwa?" "Is it really you?" Hwa felt tears well in his eyes as he took in that handsome face again. Mingi placed his basket down , giving him a tight hug. "I missed you so much" Mingi whispered. The other couldn't speak he just wanted to hold him for much longer.

The two returned to Mingi's home. It was an average wooden home , flowers and vines decorating the outside. They entered the home and saw a beautiful dark haired woman sitting in a wooden rocking chair. "Is this?" "My mother." Mingi smiled. "Oh my.. what is the prince doing here?" The woman gasped , standing up from her chair.

"Mother please rest" Mingi walked up , trying to sit her back down. The woman only swatted Mingi's hand away to hold seonghwa's. "Have you eaten anything yet dear?" The woman asked with worry almost as if she knew what had been going on. Seonghwa could only blush at how sweet and kind the lady was to him. She held his hands as if they were glass that could shatter any second.

" it's fine mother I brought some apples he could-" she interrupted before Mingi could finish. "I'll make you some porridge..is that okay?" The woman asked. "Yes porridge would be nice thank you" seonghwa responded. How could he turn down such a sweet lady?

Mingi facepalmed at how stubborn his mother is. While she went away to make the porridge the two decided to have a seat and talk.

"I ran away from the castle...for you" seonghwa spoke up , laughing a bit. The other unfortunately wasn't laughing. "What? Why? They could be looking for you right now" Mingi panicked. "It's fine it's fine the king approved anyway" Seonghwa Lied so the other would stop worrying.
"Oh..we'll I guess if you got his approval then.." it got quiet for a split second.

"So what have you been up to" hwa asked. "Well I went back to the ordinary village life I think I enjoy things a lot better here" Mingi responded with a shrug. The castle area was very quiet and not many came around so he didn't blame Mingi for saying that at all. "All ready!" The woman returned with a wooden bowl of porridge sitting it down in a table infront of Seonghwa.

"Thank you so much" he smiled. The lady only nodded before heading back to her chair. He took a bite out of the porridge and it was delicious. It was sweet and he could tell it was made with love.

Morning came at the castle and butler was headed over to wake the prince up. However , once he opened the door he was nowhere to be seen. "My goodness" he sighed , heading straight for the king and queens room. He knocked twice before opening the door.

"Your highness..the prince is gone."

Okay! First update back...was pretty rushed but I tried

I do Write a lot of chapters with Mingi cause he just fits a lot of the characters I'm going for 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 698 17
เฐŒ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ...
5.2K 211 43
- Royal !ยก au - โ Haven't changed a bit, have you? Still pretending to be untouchable. โž - โ You're hardly worth my attention, Hongjoong. โž Ended :...
7.6K 272 13
"ส™แด‡ สœแดษดแด‡๊œฑแด› แด€ษดแด… สŸแดแดแด‹ แดแด‡ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด‡สแด‡๊œฑ. ๊œฑแด€ส ษชแด› แด›แด แดแด‡, ๊œฑแด€ส แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ สŸแดแด แด‡ แดแด‡. ๊œฑแด›แดแด˜ แด€แด แดษชแด…ษชษดษข แดแด‡. แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข ษช๊œฑ ษขแดษดษดแด€ ส™แด‡ แด€สŸส€ษชษขสœแด›." ยฉษขแด€สŸแด€xส๊œฐแดx_ยนโทยนยฒ #2 - ateez...
133K 1.5K 109
Reader x Ateez