Touch Of Death || Park Jay

By kisseskawaii

"Damn Mira, it's not that hard now! I'm tired of pretending that I don't love you." He growled and the next m... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
1 ¦ Welcome To My Enemies
2 ¦ Praise Nightmares
3 ¦ Fighting Back
4 ¦ Testing 1-2-3
5 ¦ Things Girls Like
6 ¦ No Diggity
7¦ Truth you lied
8 ¦ Not Believing My Eyes
9 ¦ New Enemies Unlocked
10 ¦ Lollipops & Cookies
11 ¦ New Roomie
12 ¦ Secrets?
13 ¦ Midnight Talks
14 ¦ If I Can't
15 ¦ Lost In The Maze
16 ¦ Inferiors "Friendly" Visit
17 ¦ If Looks Could Kill
18 ¦ Hurtful Actions
19 ¦ Pretty Roses
20 ¦ Stupid Situation
21 ¦ It's Time
22 ¦ Friendzoned
23 ¦ He's gone
24 ¦ Are you vampires?
25 ¦ Get Her Away
26 ¦ "sweetie"
27 ¦ The "Sun King" from France
28 ¦ Nights Out
29 ¦ Boyfriend??
30 ¦ Embarassing Conversations
31 ¦ Unexpected Date
32 ¦ Guess who's back
33 ¦ TimeOut
34 ¦ Plush Penguin
35 ¦ Free The Maid
36 ¦ Good Old Days
37 ¦ Hot Chocolate
38 ¦ F-r-i-e-n-d-s
39 ¦ Showtime
40 ¦ Caught In 4K
41 ¦ Cupid Itself
42 ¦ We back Haha
43 ¦ Blessed-Cursed
44 ¦ Ex In The House
46 ¦ Stalking
47 ¦ Stalking pt.2
48 ¦ Siblings?
49 ¦ Romeo & Juliet
50 ¦ Sweet Jealousy
51 ¦ Here too?
52 ¦ As long as I'm breathing
53 ¦ Time For A Confession
54 ¦ The Story
55 ¦ Endgame
56¦ Game Over, Jack Frost
57 ¦ Is it over?
58 ¦ Epilouge

45 ¦ Bad Mood

495 40 34
By kisseskawaii

I stood in front of my mirror and looked at myself. My eyes looked as if a fish lived behind them. I had cried too much. Only a looooot make-up helps me now. 

I had been listening to Alice Wonder's Strategy all morning and grumbled to myself. I was in an extremely bad mood. Luckily, it was Saturday. If it were Monday, I most likely would have mutated into a rampage runner. 

I got ready and put on a pair of black baggy jeans with a cozy oversize sweater.  Just as I was ready and turned off the music, a loud scream went through the house. 

Immediately Ni-ki stood in my room and shouted, "What's going on?!" 

I replied confused, "Um... I didn't make a sound." There was another scream. We rushed to the entrance hall and saw an all-too-familiar face standing there with his suitcase and jacket. Hee-jin... 

She hid behind Levi and clamored, "You told me to do what I want, remember?" 

Jay yelled, "And that includes you moving into my house right now?! That's my personal life you think- Oh fur fuck's sake!" 

He propped his head in his hands and Levi tried to calm him down, "It's already a done deal. She won the contest yesterday and well Mr. Xu said it was okay for her to pick her own house." 

Jay raised his hands and walked up the stairs, "Fine! You all do what you want, but for now, everyone leave me alone or heads will roll! AISHHH..." You could hear his room door slam shut and Joshua came running down the hall, startled. 

"Jay looked like he wanted to kill me, honeys. Did I do something wrong?" 

We all shook our heads and Jake said with a grin, "That one did." pointing to Hee-jin, who immediately crossed her arms and declared, "I just want to be near Jay. There's nothing wrong with that. So could someone please show me to my room now?" 

Levi waved me over and declared, "Your new roommate." Good grief why is it always me? 

I huffed, "Uhm... what?" 

Hee-jin rolled her eyes in annoyance and bitched, "Are you deaf? You're supposed to show me my room!" 

I corrected her, "Of course, yes our room, princess." 

Hee-jin didn't dignify me with a glance and muttered, "Whatever. Can we?" I nodded and turned around. My eyes met Ni-ki'sand I gave him an oh-my-god-is-that-annoying look. Ni-ki grinned briefly and then smiled encouragingly at me. 

I trotted up to my room, or rather our room from today on, and showed it to her. She threw herself on the small guest bed and said, "Hmm... I like the big bed better, but I'll put up with it for Jay. He'll remember all the good times we had together." I raised an eyebrow. So that was how it was? Well, I wouldn't be so sure about that now. After all, he had called her a whore. Her chances were more than shit. But what did I really care? Why did I think so much about her? 

Well, at least thanks to this person I had no privacy anymore, except maybe the 20 minutes in the bathroom, which from now on would always be mine. Annoyed, I threw myself on my bed and hummed to myself. That's right, breakfast...

I stood up again and looked at Hee-jin, who started putting her things away in the compartments. "So there's breakfast now if you-" 

"I already ate." She interrupted me. I turned on my heel and wordlessly left the room. No please, no thank you. Was I going to get used to this? What kind of bad taste in women did Jay have...

I slammed the door and Jake asked me from the hallway if I was in a bad mood. I ignored him and went downstairs to the table. One more stupid comment and I would explode. We ate breakfast in silence. Missing from the table were Hee-jin and Jay. Jake grinned. Oh god not now please...

"Doesn't anyone else find this suspicious? Apparently she got him back faster than we all thought." 

Levi rolled his eyes and said, "Shut up, Jake." Grinning, I bit into my bread. Thank goodness for Levi Ackerman. That guy was really golden sometimes. 

Jake continued, "What's everyone in such a bad mood about? Well, Mira probably has her period or something but... oh no we would know." He laughed. 

Annoyed, I slammed my knife down on the plate, making a loud pop. I yelled, "FOR FUCK'S SAKE, JAKE SOMETIMES YOU SHOULD REALLY JUST SHUT UP! I-I'm out for a walk!" 

I stood up energetically and left the room. I couldn't take it anymore. Ni-ki looked worriedly after me, as did Jungwon and Sunoo. I ignored their stares and ducked out into the fresh air. 

The sun did me good, even though the weather did not suit my mood at all. I looked left and right and then decided to walk across the forest. I strolled through the pleasant shade of the trees and thought about my shitty situation. 

My hasty yes to Ni-ki, my annoying new roommate, and my bad mood. I shouldn't have yelled at Jake like that. He was always making stupid comments like that. 

Sighing, I sat down at the edge of a clearing on a large rock overgrown with moss and enjoyed the sun. I would love to talk to Lily right now, or maybe Jay? Why was I thinking about him all of a sudden? 

Actually, I should be thinking about Ni-ki. Was Ni-ki right in his assumption? No, that's impossible, isn't it?

--- BAMM ---

I felt an incredible pain at my elbow. I straightened up and looked around. Deep black night and I was still in the forest. I stupid child had dozed off and fallen off the rock. 

All of a sudden, red eyes flashed in the dark and a voice screamed, "Such a stupid, careless girl!" In front of me stood an inferior. 

Apparently, I had not flown off the rock by myself after all. I immediately pulled out my pepper spray from my pants pocket and sprayed it into the Inferior's eyes. Sunghoon said that would weaken the Inferior only slightly, because vampires have good ears, but they would be quite a bit more uncoordinated. 

I quickly kicked the beast in his stomach a few times and then ran like a madwoman. Now it came down to this. I ran past trees, one darker than the other. When I didn't hear anything for a while and didn't know where I was, I decided to climb a tree. 

Just when I was almost at the top, I slipped and scraped my arm. Damn that was definitely bleeding. The inferior would find me a hundred percent now. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! What now? 

I felt myself being pulled up and looked into silver eyes. Jay? Thank God. 

Relieved, I leaned against him and whispered, "There's one after me and I don't know when he'll be here." 

Jay muttered, "Yeah, well, you don't have as much swag as I do. I already know. I'm using you as a decoy now to whack the cattle. That lowly inferior should be here any minute." 

He stopped intently and then said, "No wait, they're coming from the north!" So the plural, in his statement, I didn't like at all. 

A pair of red eyes now appeared between a couple of trees, no two...three. Oh, shit! Note to myself: No more going into the woods! 

Jay grabbed the first one and whirled it against a nearby tree. There was a crack, and the sound wasn't coming from the tree. The first one was down. The second bit him in the shoulder, whereupon Jay grabbed his skull and braced himself with all his might. He dropped to the ground and gravity did the rest. In the meantime the third one ran towards me and I kicked him violently in the mouth. Jay grabbed him and punched him again and again until it was over. Jay looked now as if he would take part in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. His clothes were full of blood and his shoulder had clear traces of the bite wound. However, this healed immediately. 

He was breathing heavily and walked towards me. The next moment we were outside the forest, a bit away from the boarding school. 

He started at me: "How dare you stay in the forest at night!? We were all worried about you! You are such a stupid nut! You can't do anything right!"

I didn't care about his words at all. I was glad to have been saved. I was so relieved that I started to cry. I couldn't handle stress at all right now. I just stood in front of Jay and cried. 

His expression softened and he mumbled, "W-w-wait... Why are you crying now? You never have when I've been upset and yelled at you. Sorry, I didn't mean to-" 

Confused, he scratched the back of his head and paced back and forth. Finally, I felt him put his arms around me and growl, "Stop crying, Zaila!" I really stopped and returned his hug. He calmed me down immensely. It was clear to me now. The whole time. It was finally clear to me. 

"It's because of Ni-ki and everything, am I right?" Jay asked suddenly. What? Did he know about-? Oh, shit. Well, stupidity just got punished. I didn't deserve it any other way. 

"Yesterday I wanted to check on you, but then I heard you and Ni-ki talking. You got together with him. But he doesn't make you happy. Even a blind man with a cane can tell that." He said unperturbed. Stunned, I stared at him and broke away from the embrace. 

He of all people should be the last one to know about me and Ni-ki, and now he knew in this way. Uncomfortable I looked to the side and fiddled with a strand of my hair. 

I fished a leaf out of it, which had to still be from the forest, and muttered, "I'll have to handle this myself. So, please don't do anything rash, will you Jay?" 

He looked at me indifferently and replied, "Nothing rash, like you did last night?" Touché. That had hit home. 

"Jay? Mira?" Asked a voice. Hee-jin appeared next to us. She had appeared beside us with vampire speed and continued, "Little girl, your blood scent can be smelled all the way to Australia. You better get inside if you don't want to get slaughtered by an Inferior. And you Jay, you should have let us know you found her. Seriously, what is wrong with you? The others are still searching like crazy. Come on!"

We went back to the boarding school and my arm wound was tended to by Levi. I explained to them what had happened and then wanted to be alone. Well, with Hee-jin in my room 'Alone.' 

I really had to tell Ni-ki the truth before I went crazy. I finally knew why it hadn't worked out with Heeseung and me, and also why Ni-ki wasn't the one. My goodness, I had been so fucking blind!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 6.1K 70
It's a contract that changes everything. Dolores's life changes abruptly when her father, threatened with bankruptcy of his company and the family, w...
179K 7.3K 62
Clara and Heeseung are fundamentally different. She is cheerful, well-behaved and hardworking. The daughter of her mother and more concerned about th...
58.4K 2.7K 38
"I hate you so much, but why do I want to kiss you right now?" HeeSun Au Based on the K-drama Love Alarm, but with a completely different plot. Enem...
14.6K 432 24
y/n moves away from her hometown, after a breakup that completely changed her life. four years later, she's finally healed and moved on, but runs int...