Defending through time-A TDS...

By Port3l_150

HOURS x TDS crossover lol (go play hours its a good game) The Tower's lives are turned on their heads when th... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
Timeline of events since the end of WIAWW
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 2.5
SIDECHAPTER 1
SIDECHAPTER 2
SIDECHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4

CHAPTER 3

129 2 1
By Port3l_150

As Medic ran out of her office, Gladiator, Scout, and Paintballer continued studying the pink-and-black person's body and swords.

"So, this guy fought you?"

"Yup. He was pretty tough. Said his name was Equinox-something-or-other. Can't remember his title."

Gladiator, who was looking at Equinox's swords, kept looking at his Darkheart and the similar-looking one of Equinox. Scout slowly moved away to keep trying to understand what happened with Vestige when he woke up.

"hmm.. I wonder who 'he' is. Something bad happened, alright."

As he was saying that, Hellion woke up.

"Úbi sum..?"

All the heads in the room turned to him. As Hellion's vision cleared, he started to yell questions again.

"Quis es?! Úbi sum?! Cur est-"

Hellion looked toward Equinox and finished his sentence.

"Cur Vestige et Aequinox hic etiam sunt? Ubi est omnis alius?! Si Orationem Successit-"

Paintballer walked toward Hellion with his hands up in a universal sign of 'we're not gonna hurt you.'  Hellion calmed down a bit. Using the same app on his phone to talk to Hellion, Paintballer asked a few questions. 
'Who are you?'
'Where do you come from?'
'Why are you here?'

He got odd answers. 
"Ego sum Hellion. ego ab eo legem verbi; ...Caput satis durum ferire debeo. I meminisse possunt non."
"Aveo ex Speculo Mirai, et tamen sum etiam a Speculo mediae et Aquae Albae. Aliam molestias modo oratio-."
"..Non possum praeclare meminisse. Omnes memini me ire necesse est. nunc. Omnes nos perdere venit. Puto.. Vestigia quis dixit..?"

Paintballer sighed, and finally told himself that he wasn't going to be able to get any coherent information out of Hellion.

***

Two figures, one glowing red while humming a tune, and the other a neon turquoise while clutching a cut on their arm.
The tuquoise person muttered something under their breath.
"Witness, I would give anything in the world for you to be quiet right now."

Witness ignored the turquoise being and continued humming. 

"WITNESS, STOP!"

Witness stopped humming and crossed his arms. Suddenly, he pulled out a ukulele from a strap on his back and responded "How about a different tune, Parting?"
Parting sighed. "Fine.."
Clearing his throat, Witness began 

"Wait, for the rai-"

"Please no singing."

Sighing, Witness stopped singing and just began playing on his ukulele.

***

Toxic Gunner put an arm in front of Sledger, blocking him from continuing to walk.

"I hear something."

Sledger tilted his head.

"Sounds like.. a ukulele?"

Both Toxic Gunner and Sledger pulled out their weapons, although Sledger began to float slightly.

"I'll go and scout ahead, you stay here for a minute," Toxic Gunner said to Sledger before running toward the sound.

Sledger nodded his head.

Ducking behind a tree, Toxic Gunner could see two humanoid figures walking side by side. One was clearly somewhat annoyed. The other seemed extremely happy. They didn't seem like a threat, although Toxic Gunner knew that even the least sinister-looking creatures can be the most dangerous. Dashing from tree to tree, Toxic Gunner observed, but as he ran to one tree, he stepped on a branch.
The figures heard, and turned toward the site of the sound. The red humanoid began to hold its ukulele like a bat, whilst the turquoise humanoid's fists began to glow. 

'shitshitshitshitshit-'

Toxic Gunner slowly removed his gun from its holster and took a breath in. 'I bet I can take these guys.' He thought. Just then, both the figures walked up to one of the trees, and began to talk. 

"Was it this one it came from?"

The red humanoid shrugged, and then slammed his ukulele into the tree, severing it and making the top half fall.

"Nope. Must be elsewhere."

Behind his visor, Toxic Gunner's eyes widened. 

'That tree must have been at least a foot wide and thick. There's no possible way that that guy just snapped it with a musical instrument. I should get out of here.'

As Toxic Gunner began to quietly walk away, he saw the red figure hold a pendant on its neck before crushing it, and proceeding to softly say

"Iris."

Thinking nothing of it, Toxic Gunner turned back around before noticing the exact path he was thinking of taking outlined in bright red with the shape of his body running away. As it dissapeared, he realized that both of the figures were now staring directly at the tree he was standing behind.

"It's this one."

Sweating bullets, Toxic Gunner heard the red figure clear its throat before speaking.

"Hello! If you're a sentient being, we don't want to hurt yo-"

Before the humanoid even finished speaking, Toxic Gunner had already began to run away.

The turquoise being quickly tore off its pendant, smashed it on the ground, and screeched
"DIVE!"

Instantly, Toxic Gunner's movement slowed down and he heard what sounded like a clock ticking. He was quickly unable to move or even turn his head. 

"Hey-ho, what do we have here?"

Toxic Gunner could hear the turquoise one approaching from behind him, and the red one sighing. Toxic Gunner decided to speak first.

"Who are you?"

"I could ask the same thing of you."

The red one scoffed before beginning to talk.

"Just tell him, Parting! You're hurt, we're tired, and I bet that he knows some stuff to help. I'd roll my eyes if I could."

"Shut up, Witness."

Time started up again, and Parting kicked Toxic Gunner to the floor.

"Alrighty, pal, you're going to-"

As Parting was speaking, Toxic Gunner suddenly heard the sound of a heavy metal object colliding with a humanoid's skull as Sledger clocked Parting in the back of the head with his sledgehammer. Parting fell to the ground, unconscious.

Toxic Gunner heard Witness speak as he walked over to him and Sledger. "Ouch. That must've hurt."
Toxic Gunner took a deep breath in as he was thinking of what to do next.

"Ok. What the HELL is going on?"

Both Sledger and Witness shrugged.

***

In a forested area next to a small creek, a yellow humanoid collapsed from seemingly nowhere. The katana they were holding had a crack straight through the middle, and their body was covered in deep cuts. They fell onto their side, and rolled over onto their back. They slowly took a pendant off their neck, snapped it in two, and mumbled

"r..Ra..Rail.."

In a forested area next to a small creek, a yellow humanoid collapsed from seemingly nowhere. The katana they were holding had a crack straight through the middle, and their body was covered in deep cuts. They fell onto their side, and rolled over onto their back.

As they laid there, an identical copy of themselves walked out of the forested area, free of any sort of wound. They walked over to their wounded counterpart, removed their katana from its sheath, and put them out of their misery.
As they looked into the sky, they attempted to figure out where they were.

/author's note: finally, its done. time to work on chapter 4./

word count: 1100 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.2K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
445K 15.3K 155
"𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓁𝓁" ... Maisey Howell knew nothing of her prophecy or long lost br...
243K 846 26
its all in the title babes 😋
287K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."