𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 | Enhypen...

By NotMeHavingThisApp

After her mother got a new job in jeju, Haewon was set to live alone in a apartment. She has had a though chi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter: Thank You
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 27

1.5K 73 45
By NotMeHavingThisApp

Sorry... this chapter may be a bit messy

-Moonlight

———————————————————————

(╹◡╹)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

"Haewon!" Jungwon and Sunoo shouted as they ran toward me. The two embraced me in a warm hug followed by Jake. "Group hug!" He cheered happily.

"So much for having a sister" Jay muttered as he stood there all alone.

"Do you want me to give you a hug?" Sunghoon asked teasingly taking a step toward Jay.

"Ew no!"

Heeseung laughed as he walked past Jay and towards us. "Stop complaining Jay" he uttered as he joined our group hug.

"Yea, Yea- enough now" Niki reached out and dragged Sunoo away from us before embracing him. "How was the trip?"

"It was fine-"

"Have you bought us gifts?" the young teen lifted a brow and waited for an answer with a glint of hope in his eyes. All eyes were on me as I let out a heavy breath and nodded my head.

"You'll get them when we unpack"

"Then what are we waiting for, let's go home" Heeseung cheered. He grabbed my wrist in one hand and my suitcase and started to drag me towards the cars parked in the parking lot.

(*'∀')♪

I looked at the six guys blocking the exit of my bedroom. Ever since we got back home Heeseung, Niki, Sunoo, Sunghoon, Jungwon, and Jake had been waiting impatiently by my door as I unpacked.

"Can I get some privacy?"

"Yeah, sure" Sunoo pushed the other five away from the door and walked inside. He then closed the door behind him and settled down beside me on the floor.
"Privacy? As in 'alone time'?"

"Don't be so greedy, take what you get" the ladder rolled his eyes at me and leaned his head on my shoulder, and watched me open my suitcase.

"I suppose you're waiting for the gift?"

"Yep!" He nodded slightly and kept his attention on my suitcase.

I started digging deep down into the pile of old and new clothes stacked up in my suitcase. It took me a few minutes before I found the bag containing the gifts I had bought.
A huge grin grew on the face of the boy beside me. He rose and stared jumping around the room, telling me to get on with it.
I opened the bag and took out a set of earrings for Sunoo. He looked at them stunned as he understood where he had seen them before. The two of us had watched a drama together a few weeks back, and all he could talk about as we watched it was how good the main lead looked all the time, in terms of style.

I grabbed the bag and walked to the door to give out the ready of the gifts.

Jake got a phone case with some dumb physics joke on it, something he found hysterical. I got Sunghoon a vintage camera, and Niki a tennis ball you can throw that comes back to you, via an elastic you attach to your wrist. Jungwon got a beanie with cat ears. And lastly, I got Heeseung's buzz light year figure, since he had almost all the Toy Story figures already. I also bought them a Lego Thor hammer.

"Now that you all seem happy, I can finally go cuddle my three babies" I walked towards Tofu, Sori, and Sun, and picked up the three kittens. I said good night to the boys, including Jay as I walked inside my shared room to sleep.

I placed the three kittens down on my bed and reached out for my phone. I let my tired body fall beside my three babies and rested for a bit as I watched TikTok and swiped on Instagram.

———————————————————————

(≧∀≦)

———————————————————————

Yang Jungwon POV

"I don't mean to lump a group of people in a hive, I think I just met my dad in 1985~" I and Haewon sang as we cleaned off the table after breakfast.

Though both of us were still in our pajamas, the clock had gone way past twelve. "My dad 1985~" I picked up the last set of plates and dried them with a towel before placing them into the cabinets. "Done!" We cheered.

The two of us moonwalked out of the kitchen into the living room, where Sunghoon, Heeseung, and Niki were playing video games. The three others looked at us dumbfounded.

"Poor Jungwons grandmother, spending a whole week with the two of them" Sunghoon muttered under his breath. He leaned back on the couch and focused his attention back on the tv.

Haewon grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it at his face as she passed by him. I pointed at his stunned expression and laughed, mocking him. "His grandmother is going to love me- I'm awesome!"

A lot of things have changed after we got to know Haewon. Though not all are good, things have still changed for the better.
I remember the first time we met her, and how confused we all were when we realized the eight of us had gotten scammed. Serendipity, ain't that what they call it? When something good unexpectedly happens.

Haewon reminds me of my grandmother... in some ways. But that story will be up to my grandmother to tell when we get there.

———————————————————————

(๑・̑◡・̑๑)

———————————————————————

Choi Haewon POV

Yet again I stuffed my suitcase with clothes and the necessary items for my trip. This time with Jungwon.
We had just eaten dinner, and I wanted to pack right away so that I could enjoy the rest of my evening without think about anything else than how I was going to stuff as many chips into my mouth at once as possible.

I went over my things one last time, checking that I had gotten everything since Jungwon said his grandmother lived in the countryside and that there was not many stores there.
My eyes drifted to my desk, where I had placed the book I found in the park when I was with Jay.

Should I bring it with me?

I walked over to my desk and read the title: Under the Moonlight. I reached out for the book and opened it to the first page.

To the one I admired. To the one who has my heart. To the one, I watched the moon with and shared my thoughts with. I love you to the moon and back... forever more. My Neverland, my love.

A sudden knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts. "Yeah?"

The door opened revealing Heeseung holding two cans of soda and a blanket. "Wanna go to the rooftop?"
I gave him a slight smile and nodded my head. As we walked out of the apartment we grabbed our coats and shoes before walking up the stairs to the rooftop.

The cold air brushed through my hair as we entered the rooftop. I shivered a bit under the sudden temperature change.
We settled down on the bench close to the edge of the building. Heeseung gave me one of the soda cans and covered the two of us with the blanket he had brought with him.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" He asked looking up at the night sky.

"It is indeed" I muttered opening my soda can. I slurped down a small mouthful of the liquid and placed the fan beside me.
"The stars too, they look nice as well"

He let out a dry chuckle "How're things? Really-" Heeseung asked. He drank some of his soda and looked up at the sky. "You don't have to-"

"Things are going ok, I think. Some things are starting to settle in, and I'm getting used to things more and more. But... em, I've lost a lot of contact with my mother over the last few weeks. She hasn't called me, nor sent any messages" I adjusted my position a little.

"Have you tried to call her?"

"Yes, but it goes straight to voice mail" I tilted my head to the side "she hasn't even read my messages..." I looked over at Heeseung with teary eyes. "I'm have to admit, I'm a little worried about her. Like, what if something has happened to her- you know: the usual stuff"

The boy beside me placed his soda can beside himself and embraced me in a side hug, resting his head above mine. "I'm sure- I mean- Well..." he stopped for a second. "Maybe she just need some time. She is just human too"

"Yeah, maybe she just has too much on her plate right now. I hope she is ok though"

(o^^o)

I groaned as I felt something heavy on my shoulder. "Jungwon-ah~" I groaned. The guy beside me let out a silent huff and looked up at me. I pushed his head away from my shoulder and adjusted my posture as I slowly massaged my shoulder. "Why is your head so heavy?"

Jungwon shot me a slight glare and whispered something to himself. "Meanie"

"I heard that... " I reached out and stepped him lightly in the back of the head. "how until we get there?"

The ladder looked past me, out the window, and then at his phone screen. "We should be there in about thirty minutes- take or give"

"Can you give me the chips?" I pointed towards the bag of chips Jungwon had stuffed down into his backpack. He groaned "just do it yourself" he adjusted his posture and placed his head onto my shoulder once again.

"Well that's a little hard when your head is on my shoulder"

"Does not sound like my problem"

"Should I make it your problem?"

"Shh, I'm trying to sleep here-"

"And I'm trying to eat"

"Just be quiet" Jungwon reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

"Are you serious now?"

"Does it look like I'm joking?"

"Just give me the fracking chips"

"Get them yourself"

I rolled my eyes and pushed Jungwons head off my shoulder.

"Ow!" He winched. "Why did you do that?!"

"Why do you think?!" I shout back in a sarcastic tone.

"Asshat!"

"Dimwit"

Jungwon opened his mouth to insult me back, but got cut off by a woman who sat a few seats apart from us. "Can the two of you please shut up? My Hunter here is trying to read his bible"

I lifted a brow and rose lightly from my seat to look at the lady. When my eyes met hers, everything made sense.
She was a woman in her early 40s, with bleached hair cut into a very short bob. She wore a pair of sunglasses that looked like they were bought at least twenty years ago. As well as her clothes. Karen.

"Why are you looking at me like that young lady? Has the youth nowadays no respect for their elders?" She ripped her sunglasses off and gave me a frustrated look.

"Could you please mind your own business Karen?"

"EXCUSE ME!" She almost shouted in a stunned voice. "What did you just call me?!"

I'm the corner of my eye I could see Jungwon sitting with his hand covering his mouth, trying his best not to laugh. "Don't piss her off" he whispered.

"Don't worry, I've just started" I smirked and kept my eyes on the Karen. "Listen mam-" I stared.

"NO, you listen here! I've had enough of you Gen-Z people. Society nowadays doesn't learn you a thing about respect and it is a disgrace! Look at me: a innocent lady trying to give my son a good environment to grow up in. And here you are, practically harassing me! I will not tolerate this nonsense!" Now everyone in the bus watched out conversation.
The Karen unbuckled her seatbelt and started marching backward in the bus, towards us.

"Mam, I have to ask you to sit down. The bus is still moving" the bus driver announced. But the Karen ignored him completely.

"Look at what you have done- good job"

As the Karen was about to lash out at me yet again Jungwon pulled me down to my seat, and just a second later the bus stopped a little bit too sudden. I, who sat in my seat, didn't move more than a slight centimeter. But the Karen fell down, onto the dirty bus floor.

The woman let out a cry. "He did it- he fucking pushed me. She made him PUSH ME!"

"Oh, Karen..."

———————————————————————

2072 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 29.9K 72
When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Yena, a girl who was diagnosed with depression, had no will to live anym...
90K 5.1K 93
𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐆 '✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹ 花 : ᵎᵎ ❝ 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝖼𝗎𝗉𝗂𝖽, 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 ❞ 🏹 ⋮ one text l...
127K 3.4K 40
~A story were a regular teenage girl discovers she has powers by accidentally making her idol magically appear in her room. What triggers her powers...
25.3K 743 12
(Artwork is not mine. The fanart of Dr. Facilier was found on Pinterest). You lived in New Orleans your whole life. You are a band member who plays...