๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐‘ป๏ฟฝ...

By notyournish

๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’ ๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’†, ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†๐’” ๐’˜๐’Ž๐’Ž๐’‚๐’‘ ( ๐’”๐’‘๐’†๐’„... More

๐’‘๐’“๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ๐’–๐’†
๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’Š๐’Ž๐’”
01- ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’Š ?
03- ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’˜๐’“๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’•๐’‰ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž!
04- ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’š ๐‘ฉ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“?
05- 3 ๐’š๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†
06- ๐’„๐’–๐’•๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’•๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
07- ๐‘ญ๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…๐’”?
08- ๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’†
09- ๐‘ณ๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’๐’๐’Š๐’‘๐’๐’‘
10- ๐‘บ๐’†๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’• ๐‘จ๐’–๐’…๐’Š๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’
11- ๐‘บ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’‘๐’‘๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’„๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’”๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
12- ๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’…๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’”๐’†๐’•
13- ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž๐’š๐’†๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“?
14- ๐‘ช๐’‚๐’๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’Ž
15- ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’š ๐’‘๐’Š๐’†๐’„๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’„
16- ๐‘จ๐’“๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’†'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ˆ
17- ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’š๐’๐’–... ๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’„๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’š
18- ๐‘ช๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’š
19- ๐‘พ๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’•๐’๐’ ๐’…๐’†๐’†๐’‘ ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
20- ๐‘ช๐’“๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’…๐’‚๐’˜๐’
21- ๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’‚ ๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†
22- ๐‘ฉ๐’‚๐’… ๐’‰๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’•
23- ๐‘บ๐’๐’๐’˜ & ๐‘ช๐’๐’๐’–๐’…
24- ๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’—๐’๐’–๐’“๐’Š๐’•๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’ƒ๐’‚ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’‘
25- ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’“ ๐’„๐’–๐’“๐’”๐’†
26- ๐‘ซ๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’… ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’•๐’†?
27- ๐‘ญ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฎ๐’“๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’Ž๐’‚

02- ๐’˜๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’๐’…...

412 19 29
By notyournish

It was the next day,

'Everything was okay as the pretty lady helped Miyon cleaning her face and was feeding her breakfast even though she said she can eat by herself. The only thing she avoided was answering any of her questions about the accident... She said it's okay I'll remember slowly? What does that mean?'

Then,

An angel like blonde kid burst open the gate crying...

'Wow she looks.... Like a fairy' Miyon thought. 'Wait- she looks like...' but her thoughts interrupted with a loud cry.

"Jennette!!! mom said you can't remember anything? It's a joke right? Tell me it's a prank. There's no way you can't remember me netty please" the blonde kid was rambling while crying.

"Athy honey calm down first, Jennette is still unwell we'll talk about this later" the pretty lady tried to calm the blonde kid.

'Wait Athy?? Athy who?' Miyon looked at her i'm confusion 'ahh my head hurts again...'

"No wait.." Miyon stopped them as both looked at her

"Athy? Your name is Athy?" Miyon asked holding her head as the headache was kicking in. "Omg yeah Athy! Athanasia! You remember right? Tell me you- Netty you remember me right?" Athanasia asked in a hopeful voice while crying.

"Netty? Why are you calling me that? That's not my name.... My head- wait my head hurts a lot ahhh.." Miyon was overwhelmed with all the information she just got

'There's no way this is what i'm thinking right now... This make no sense!!'

Miyon's vision started to get blurry with tears as her head was hurting unbearably. She felt someone else entered the room and came running to her.

"Athy let her rest. And don't cry come here, i called the doctor" Miyon heard a male voice

Footsteps again,

As Miyon was holding her head closing her eyes tightly she felt.... confused, she felt like crying again.

Athy? Nette? 'There's no way' she thought as she tears were running down her cheeks now. Suddenly she felt someone hugging her tightly 'the same warmth?' she felt yesterday. Tho it was unknown she didn't pushed it away and was now crying loudly on her arms..

"It hurts-" Miyon said between sobbing

"What's happening? Why my- my head hurts so much? Where am i what-" Miyon was panicking and felt a hand rubbing her back.

"Shhh it okay darling it's all right. Calm down, nothing happened It's okay" the woman was continuously said comforting words and keeps on rubbing Miyon's back.

.

.

After that no-one said a thing to her.

The only thing Miyon knew was she lost her memories because that's what the doctors said. She can see the blonde kid was now sitting on the sofa quietly with a blonde male who was patting her back.

Miyon's thought were all over the place.

'They said my name is Jennette. Does that make sense? I was hwang Miyon yesterday and now...' she looking at the hospital ceiling. 'They said i was in coma for 14 days and when i asked about me falling from a building they said it might have happened in my coma state so basically they were saying i dreamed about it?' Miyon frowned.

But,

Too many thought, she signed 'so Jennette huh?'. She looked at the sofa again as the blonde male's phone started to ring. "It's your mom" he said to the blonde kid and went outside.

'Woah his voice!'

Now there's only her and the blonde little kid.

'Damn it's awkward' She could feel that the blonde kid wanted to say something.

"Um.. How- how old are you?" as Miyon started and Athanasia jumped a little. "Eleven" she said in a small voice but enough for Miyon to catch. 'Omg she looks like she'll cry again, I'm looking like a bully. Everyone's crying around me these days.. ' Miyon cried inside a little.

"You- can you come sit a little closer to me? Let's talk.. If It's all rig-" Miyon was unsure how to talk to kids but Athanasia jumped up from her seat and came running "yeah! yes sure anything" 'she looks excited' Miyon thought as athy say on the chair beside her. "So Athy? yeah Athy... how old am i then?"

"You are twelve" Athanasia said smiling.

'Wow she is pretty!' Miyon got surprised looking at her smile.

"So what's your full name and how are we related?" Miyon tried to ask calmly but was panicking inside.

"My name is Athenasia De Alger Obelia. Our dads are brothers and you are my cousin Jennette De Alger Obelia and yeah, it's all right if you don't remember me. We will always be sisters and i'll help you remember everything" Athanasia said with a little smile.

'No wonder she is the female lead' yeah, for the first time Miyon accepted she was indeed in a book. It was still unbelievable. 'How can that even happen?' she thought but there was way too many proofs and she can't deny reality anymore.

"So how am in the hospital?" Miyon asked carefully as she knew everyone's trying to hide that incident from her maybe they thought it'll bring bad memories.

"Umm- can i say this?" Athanasia thought for a moment and came a little closer. 'Her eyes are so pretty my inner fangirl is screaming- no no focus' Miyon blinked few times trying to understand the situation.

"So actually we are on summer vacation right now. We went for horse riding as you always wanted, but something happened to your horse and it was running out of control" Athanasia paused a little and looked at Jennette. "Everyone was panicking and our guards were about to reach your horse, but your horse jumped so high, you fell and went unconscious" Athanasia said with teary eyes.

'Horse? Horse riding for summer vacation? Just how rich are they?' Miyons head was hurting again "but my head... Why is it hurting so much?" Athanasia was about to answer the door opened and the blonde male came back.

"Because you hit your head on a peace of wood" the male said in a deep voice. "Dad don't say it like that" Athanasia huffed. But the male just shrugged, went to the sofa and sat there "your mom is coming in an hour Athy"

Then he looked at the brunnet "you must have forgotten, i'm your uncle. Your dad's brother. He is still in his flight. He'll be here soon"

'So it's Claude??? OMG it's Claude De Alger Obelia???' Miyon was screaming inside. 'His voice is weirdly comforting' Miyon thought while looking at him in a daze. She just noticed he was wearing a very simple outfit but was looking sooo gooodd!! 'I can see his halo from here' 'it's weird to see him in modern clothing' her thoughts were interrupted as another person entered the room.

'oh it's the pretty lady or should i say my mother... ' miyon looked at her and she smiled. 'Wow how is she a mom?' was the only thing came to Miyon's mind as she was looking at Penelope's smile.

"You can sleep if you want to but you have to eat a little first" Penelope said and was now pouring soup in a bowl.

"Claude what did Diana said? When is she coming?" Penelope asked Claude who was looking at his phone, replied "She'll come in an hour" the he got up. "As you are here i'll leave Athy here for now. I have a meeting to attend. Call me if anything needed. Your husband left me on duty"

"Yeah yeah sure Diana is coming after sometimes anyway and you are no help" Penelope smirked a little and laughed but got a eye roll from Claude as he left.

'Wow i like this relationship dynamic' Miyon saw Claude left the room.

"Athy you also should eat something" Penelope said while passing a paper bag to her and started to feed jennette.

Miyon just looked at her and though 'this is not how she was mentioned on the book.. But then again this is way too early from the books starting. The book started when athy was 17 so i came here 7 years before the actual story starting. But why ..???'

"What are you thinking honey?" Penelope asked. "I was thinking just what went wrong..." Miyon replied then realised she blurted out her inner thoughts. "Huh?" Penelope was now looking at her as she hold up a spoonful of soup. "No nothing, i said thankyou" miyon smile looking down.

"Mom.." Penelope said looking at the soup bowl and Miyon looked at her. Penelope added "Jennette i know you don't remember anyone but i'm your mother honey. Can you try.. to say mom... For once"

'Mom? But my mom died when i was 7. She died because of me- wait no, Ray said.. Ahh i almost forgot Ray happened. So my parents didn't died with the fire i caused huh? Now what? For past 10 year i thought it was my fault but' Miyon signed at her thoughts, failed to notice Penelope was tearing up again.

"You... you should finish the soup first then take the medicines okay?" she handed Jennette the soup bowl which now a little colder, looked at Athanasia  "Athy stay with netty i'll go see if your mom came or not" and left the room.

'She looked upset' Miyon looked at the door.

'Mom? Can i say mom? Is it fair to my own mother? but it's not her fault also. I came to jennette's body so she is my mother also. But wasn't jennette and her mom's relation was..... How should i say? There was something wrong with their relationship right? Am i missing something?' Miyon tried to remember but failed.

'But then again they never showed that much of jennette because Athy was the main focus' Miyon shrugged.

Miyon finished the soup and took her meds.

Athy was talking about staff while Miyon was thinking about the plot...

'So i actually am in a story... The story i was reading on wattpad' Miyon looked at Athy and said "Athy i wanna sleep now". Athy smiled at her and said " yeah sure. I'm right here if you need anything just tell me, I'll ask aunty Penny" and left for sofa.

'She is too polite for an eleven year old' Miyon glanced at Athanasia one more time then got lost on her thoughts...

'I'm Jennette? Jennette De Alger Obelia? Life is crazy really... I pinched myself way too many times for this to be a dream.'

'Jennette, the second female lead who was in one sided love with Ijekiel Alpheus, who was the pitiful second make lead. Even though i was Ijekiel fan and was reading that fanfiction for him, Jennette's character made me cry so much. She lived all her life for people she loved... She joined acting because her parents wanted her to. Got compared with Athy all her life. And end of the day, fell in love with someone who was in one sided love with the female lead. Both of their character were pitiful honestly... Both of them needed someone but was left alone till the end.' Miyon signed again.

'But what happened on the last chapter tho? Ahhhh i waited so long and that bitch killed me right before reading it ahhhh!!!' miyon was kicking her leg in the blanket and Athy looked at her "do you need anything netty?

"Oh- no I'm exercising a little haha" Miyon replied then looked away embarrassed. 'Netty huh' she took a deep breath.

'I need to get used to being called Jennette now as i have to live as her'

She sighed loudly again then muttered "this is hard.."

'Can i tho?'

'But i don't wanna live as the fanfic jennette... She was too pitiful.'

'Did god gave me another chance for me to chance both of our fates?'

'Does god even exist because this world is written by author?'

'Then how am i here? Why am i here?'

'Do author have any idea someone's inside her story? But the story It's finished right?'

'So i can live like i want to right?'

'These thoughts are giving me headache'

'Let's just not think for now and Let's just sleep... I have 7 whole year in hand to think. Let's just sleep all the sleeps i couldn't sleep all those years for idol training. Haha atleast i can sleep now without thinking of walking up early hahaha!'

Well that's what she thought....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 3.8K 53
Lots say, once a best friend, always a best friend. What do you say? Obstacles, it has ensued in Lisa's life ever since that man stepped into their h...
14.4K 694 40
แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด€สŸสŸแด‡สŸ สŸษชษดแด‡๊œฑ แดกสœษชแด„สœ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡แด„แด› ส™แดœแด› ษขแดœแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดกสœแด€แด›? แด›สœแด‡ส แด„สœแด€ษดษขแด‡แด… แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€แดก๊œฑ, ษขแดœแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แดษชส€ส€แดส€ สŸแด€แดก๊œฑ แด€ส€แด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡. แด˜แด€ส€แด€สŸสŸแด‡สŸ สŸษชษดแด‡ แด…แด ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€๊œฑแด‡แด„...
229K 7.1K 58
"And maybe in the end, I was meant to be alone." Once upon a time, I had 8 soulmates. "You never really see how toxic people can be until you breathe...
1K 80 12
ยซ๐™‹๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ข๐™š, ๐™„ ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ชยป แดกสœแด€แด› ษช๊œฐ แด›แดกแด ส™ส€oแด‹แด‡ษด ๊œฑแดแดœสŸ๊œฑ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ ๊œฐแดส€ แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€? แดกษชสŸสŸ ษชแด› สœแด‡แด€สŸ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ แดกแดแดœษดแด…แด‡แด… สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›๊œฑ...