Where I belong...

By Midnight17410

Ivan Sakusa, is always trying to find where he belong and a sense for his life. Will he find it? That's what... More

Big news and change of attitude

Ivan

2 0 0
By Midnight17410

My name is Ivan Sakusa, I come from a rich family and I have a little brother named Kiyoomi Sakusa. A lot of people know I have money and everyone know how people can go crazy over it. Money brought a lot of toxic person in my life and one person in particular was very toxic but of course I didn't realize fast...

I manifested as a dominante Alpha when I was 12 years old. When my parents found they became super overprotective. They knew that Alpha represented only 1% of the population and they also knew that a lot of family are able to do anything to have one in their family... Of course I knew that too but they were just too much. When I broke with my second girlfriend when I was 17, They would barely let me go out anymore.

That's why I decided to move out on my own. I mean I was going to start college anyway. So I started college in a business major to be able to take after my dad's company in the futur. That's when I met Victoria.

The first time I met her I was blinded by her beauty. She had beautiful gold blond hair and ruby red eyes. She also had the face of an angel, I fell in love at first sight with her.

« - Are you okay?, she said
- y-yeah.. ,
- are you lost? Maybe I could help you , she smiled
- Y-yeah maybe you could help me find my class...?
- Sure! Follow me ! »

Honestly I didn't want to just let her go and have the chance to never talk to her again. So I asked her number and I wasn't expecting her to give it to me. Honestly at that time I should've have seen that something was strange with her but I was too blinded by love to do so..

After a time we begin to hang out with each other and we started dating. We got married when we were 21 and 22 years old.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.7K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
821K 32.9K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
173K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...