𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲 𝐓𝐡�...

By Deathslittlemistress

𝘈𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 8 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘵 �... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18 (Severus's POV)
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 (Bonus chapter)

15

6.4K 144 20
By Deathslittlemistress

Guys I'm so sorry for the delay, I've finally come back home after the semester and I'm being hounded for not eating enough 😂

—————————————

Thanks to my 'condition', I didn't have to practice for a quite a while. Severus had been extra careful and cautious towards me.I didn't even have to ask for anything, everything was there. It was easy to say that he was babying me and Edward. Oh god! He infuriated me beyond belief, acting as though I was carrying a contagious disease.

I was so offended by his looks that I cried more than half the time around him, which ultimately led to Severus kicking him out of the room and him whining about me being too emotional. First of all, I was in so much pain. The first day had been bearable but around mid night, the cramps from both the exercise and the breaking muscle in my body, made themselves known.

Leaving me groaning and whining in pain. Severus had ordered a bunch of hot gel packs, chocolates and a warm glass of milk to help me. As it turned out, he had spent some time searching on the net. And when he found out that the females felt a lot of pain during this time, he had everything pre-prepared in case it got too much for me to bare.

The first three nights were spent in a bit of a rush, hot gel packs pressed to my back, a cup containing hot milk pressed against my lips and Severus holding a pack of chocolates in his hands. The first thing Edward had said when he saw us was:

"If you're reacting like this with cramps, imagine how you would react with contractions."

After shuddering because he felt uncomfortable even talking about, he was smacked at the back of his head by none other than my beloved husband.

"Shut up."

Severus spoke in a clipped tone, a silent or she'll start crying again. Hung in the air as I watched the two of them with tiredness. Slowly but surely slipping into a sleepy state of mind.

___________

"These are the new ones, I've had every single detail about them written down to perfection. From the day they were born till the day we found them, everything you asked for is there."

I heard Severus hum in response, my eyes still shut tight as Edward continued speaking.

"We managed to drag them out and obliterate them but that's where the problem comes in~"

Severus interrupted before Edward could continue, a dark reminder in his tone.

"I told you to leave one of them alive for questioning."

I parted my eyes slowly, I was rolled into a fetus position as both of them sat on the couch. Edward too lost in avoiding Severus's cold stare and Severus too lost in staring him down; neither of them noticed me peeping at them.

"Uhh, well... you see... things got a bit out of hand. One of my members was wounded as well. That's how bad it was, we didn't know that they had signed treaties with other gan~"

Severus once again interrupted, hands intertwined covering half of his face as his elbows rested on his parted knees.

"Who?"

Edward gulped before replying, his voice not stuttering or wavering but low enough to relay that their enemy was strong enough to not be muttered out loud.

"Blood fang."

Silence filled the room, Severus took a sharp breath before exhaling. Sounding utterly exhausted and tired. It almost got me out of bed, almost.

"So you're telling me, that along with dealing with traitors and moles, I now have to deal with the blood Fang, father and his cronies?"

Edward sighed as Severus pinched the bridge of his nose. They sat quietly for a minute, Severus evaluating the situation before speaking up.

"Right, what else did you find?"

Edward placed a file before Severus and quickly excused himself from the room as his phone rang.
I pulled myself out of bed and softly padded my way over to my husband. Placing a hand on his shoulder, I sat down beside him. Knowing that he knew of me being awake way before hand.

"How are you feeling love?"

I questioned, taking Severus by surprise as he turned to me with a skeptical look on his face. I sighed, leaning my head on his shoulder as he let out a breath before moving a hand to wrap it around my waist and pull me closer.

"I'm fine, just exhausted."

He replied truthfully, a smile tugging at my lips as I kissed his cheek. Grateful that he didn't hide it. I really wouldn't like it if I'm the middle of all this chaos, Severus started pulling himself away from me or shutting me out. We were each other's escape and without the other we were in a sense, helpless or broken.

"What's going on now? Edward said something about new members right?"

He sighed burying his head into the crook of my neck and placing me onto his lap. I tangled my hands in his hair as he rested his hands on my lower back.

"We found some people who seemed to be connected to the abductions that were conducted under our noses. I kicked them out and since then we've been looking for new recruits. This time they'd have taken oath from the very first day."

I hummed in response as he placed a kiss on my neck. I giggled as he littered kisses up to my jaw. His lips claimed mine as I moaned against their softness. Severus pulled me closer. Chests pushed together as I breathed against his lips, eyes glued to his as he stole my breath away.

Panting, I pulled back for air as he looked at me amused. I pouted, before pulling his cheeks up in a smile. He rolled his eyes as I giggled. Glancing over my shoulders a file caught my eyes. Severus leaned back against the couch and relaxed as I turned back to him.

"Go ahead."

I nearly squealed but managed to keep myself contained and just give him a peck on the lips. I turned around, still perched on his lap, my back against his chest as I plucked the file from the pile. The title read '10' and I remained confused till I flipped it open.

The first paper displayed a picture of a man with information written beneath it. The mans face was masked perfectly except his eyes. Green eyes that I could recognize very well now.

"Edward."

Severus hummed from behind me as he glanced ta the picture for confirmation. He nuzzled my neck as I flipped through the pages, more faces covered with masks appeared, each one in some way different than the other yet they felt the same or at least it seemed like they intended the same. Looking at them, one could clearly tell them apart from the facial structures and eye colors, some slightly similar while others were completely different. But they all gave off a feeling of danger, reminding me that they were clearly ready to kill if need be.

"Who're they?"

I questioned as Severus continued to slowly nip at my neck, leaving small kiss marks along the way. Without looking up, he replied easily.

"Edward and his friends."

I hummed, satisfied with the answer, finally understanding why all of them looked so dangerous, and flipped to the end of the file where a well written letter was placed, looking as though the paper had been plucked fresh from the pack and had just been slipped into the end. The letter read:

"Boss,

We've covered the land you told us to and we've scouted out all the men responsible for the job. All have been eliminated and we've managed to set free a bunch of girls through the EC. Thankfully nor the police neither the government seem to be pursuing the matter as we've arranged for everything before hand.

The EC wanted you to know that the girls have reached their homes safely and your message has been spread. It seems as though an indirect threat from the Blood Fang has arrived. The leader has demanded a meeting with you to clear everything out and sign a proper alliance. We've taken his son hostage in case he tries to go through with the break in.

The date he's requested is in a week, his son will be taken care of by us till then, and we won't inflict any unnecessary harm on him. Donna's safety issue had also been dealt with, the man holding the threat is locked up in the chambers for you to do whatever you please with him."

Severus lifted his head and frowned as he found the paper in my hand, slowly plucking it from between my fingers he read it to himself before sighing.

"Business calls Love, I'm afraid I'll be gone for a while."

I whined and pouted, wrapping my arms around his neck and gesturing to the letter in his hand.

"What threat is he talking about?"

Severus blanked out on me for a moment before taking a deep breath.

"You have nothing to worry about love, there seems to have been a misunderstanding with the leader of the Blood Fang, once the issue with him is properly solved. I'll return to yo~"

"And the other man?"

I interrupted, knowing that he was distracting me from the real question.

"A hit man that one of my uncles had a feud with, set his eyes on you but as you can tell. He has already been dealt with so you have nothing to fret about. I'll deal with it."

I nodded and leaned my head against his.

"Catch up on some sleep first, okay? you don't want to be tired when walking into danger do you?"

Severus shook his head and let me lead him to the bed for him to get some much deserved rest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.6K 64
"You don't have to keep reminding me that I'm a mistake and that I ruined your life. I'm not sorry for meeting you that day. I needed to. My life was...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
960K 3.8K 8
**** Mature content**** "You wanna know why I'm angry?" He said in between the kisses. "Because of you" He said as he continued and my body tensed a...
413K 6.7K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...