๐Š๐ข๐๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By Deathslittlemistress

๐˜ˆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง 8 ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๏ฟฝ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18 (Severus's POV)
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 (Bonus chapter)

13

8.8K 172 46
By Deathslittlemistress

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!!

A few days later

I opened my eyes slowly, the sound of intense typing pulling at my conscious to wake up. The first sight which I was greeted by after sitting up was of Severus. The furrow between his brows drawing my attention as I struggled between getting out of bed to remove it or sit back and frown at it till it went away.

Severus was quick to notice me assessing him with my eyes and put his laptop aside to walk over to me. It had become a routine now, after our actions of the previous night. I became even more sluggish when it came to getting out of the bed and Severus took it upon himself every day to help me out and freshen me up.

"Come on Love, I've prepared the bath."

I shook my head slowly and frowned.

"I don't wanna move."

His brows drew together in worry as I snuggled closer to the blanket, knowing the question that he was going to throw at me.

"Does it hurt?"

I looked to him and shook my head again as he approached his side of the bed. I had pulled his pillow to cover up the space where he had laid. That way it still felt as though he was laying beside me.

He reached out and gently tugged the pillow out of my hands as I tried to battle with him and keep it cuddled up against my chest. He chuckled as he succeeded and I replaced the pillow with half of the blanket. Burying my face into it and then yanking it back as it grew red when I recognized the scent.

It smelt of our actions from the previous night. Severus continued trying to pull the blankets out of my hands, being very patient and calm along the way. I struggled to keep a tight hold even while he was being playful and whined when he succeeded again.

"Come on love."

"No."

I grumbled and pushed his hand away, burying my face into my pillow as Severus tried to talk me out of the bed.

"Adira."

He sighed in exasperation as I groaned. He moved closer and sat on the bed trying to separate me from my fluffy pillow. His hands rested on my waist as he breathed down my ear, making several shivers run down my spine. He tried a few more times but when he noticed my determination to continue wasting my day, he sighed and laid down on his place.

I turned towards him and gave him a childishly victorious grin as he smiled in return and removed a few strands of hair from my face. I cuddled into his chest, the blanket wrapping around my chest and lower half which were completely bare.

"Are you planning on getting up anytime soon love?"

I shook my head again and pouted as he chuckled, burying his head into my hair. We laid in silence, my fingers hooked against the buttons of his shirt as his hands played with my hair.

"What have you planned for today?"

I questioned as he twirled a curly strand between his fingers. I had to repeat my question to snap him out of his daze. He hummed in thought before successfully shifting his attention completely.

"I've found someone to teach you."

I stilled at his words and slowly peeked up at him curiously. Was he really going to leave me alone with a stranger? Understanding my look, he chuckled.

"Its someone I trust and believe to be good enough."

I nodded slowly, intrigued to meet whoever it was. It was enough temptation to make me scramble out of bed, Severus's shirt wrapped around me as I made my way to the washroom for a bath. This time it seemed as though Severus didn't want to get out as he tried to reach for me to keep me there. I quickly shuffled out of his reach and walked to the washroom with a goofy smile as he cursed under his breath.

Humming to myself, I stripped out of his shirt and settled in the water with a sigh. After taking a bath, completing my morning rituals, drying my hair and wearing a dress. I exited the washroom. Severus had put on his suit coat and was talking on the phone. A dark look on his face as he hummed in response, his eyes landed on me and he excused himself from the caller before hanging up.

"Everything okay?"

I questioned as he sighed and glanced down at his phone, his brows furrowing, probably trying to decide whether to reveal information to me or not.

"There seems to be a problem."

I nodded, walking towards him and tip toeing to get a strand of hair away form his eyes.

"Is it bad?"

"Very."

He replied instantaneously as I stiffened, from the tension that his posture relayed, I could only guess that I was somewhat involved or in danger at least.

"It seems that a bunch of new moles have managed to slip into the gang and are executing the members who haven't taken oath on my hand."

I stared at him with wide eyes as a tick formed in his jaw and he glared past my shoulders.I'll protect you. A smile graced my lips as his words rang through my head, I rested my hand on his cheek drawing his attention to me before leaning up to peck his lips. He sighed against me, wrapping his arms around my waist and holding me close.

"Is that why I'm going to start training?"

He nodded his head, nuzzling my nose as I squished his cheek. He chuckled, pulling his cheeks away from my pinching hands and intertwining his own with mine as I reached for them again. I pouted as he led me out of the room.

All the members that passed us, bowed their heads in respect, some even saluted him while others put their hands over their heart as a silent greeting. Their eyes never stayed on me for long, a gentle dip of their head was the greeting I got when they shifted their focus from the boss.

"Sevvy?"

I whispered as he pulled me along, releasing my hands and pulling me by the waist towards himself.

"Yes love?"

He whispered back, I lowered my voice even more, realizing that he didn't trust those around us to keep the information to themselves.

"Are all of these members the ones under the oath?"

He shook his head in response.

"Many of them are love but not all, those that make eye contact with either of us are not under oath yet."

My mouth formed an 'O' shape as I understood why many of them didn't even turn to me.

"Is my trainer nice?"

I questioned again, this time a little louder. A blank look masked his face as he spoke up in a voice filled with authority.

"He better be."

I hummed in response, not wanting him to go completely blank on me. I snuggled closer to his side as we walked, his arm tightening around my waist as we passed by the corridor holding the poor girls who suffered at the hands of his father.

Severus pushed open a door and we walked in. In the middle, on a circular huge mat, stood a male with his back turned to me. Black hair in a messy puff on his head, wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of black joggers.

Severus cleared his throat and the male whipped around, green eyes meeting mine as my smile turned to a frown and my excitement shimmered down. I turned to Severus and whispered in a low voice.

"Why him?"

Severus chuckled, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear before replying.

"He's the only one I can leave you with, knowing that he won't hurt you."

I turned my speculating gaze to Edward as he gave me an offended look, I clearly hadn't been quiet enough for him to not catch it.

"What if she tempts me to?"

Edward questioned as Severus rolled his eyes, turning his attention to his brother.

"Then you better know what's good for you."

They maintained eye contact for a while, it felt like an intense staring contest was going down. Edward was the first to blink and groaned as he did so, a satisfied look crossed Severus's features, bringing a smile to my face as Edward gave a defeated sigh.

"fine. But do you expect her to learn in that?"

"Do you expect her to change for you?"

Severus was quick to respond as I glanced down to my dress in confusion, what was so wrong with it?

"She's probably wearing a corset under that thing as well and how can you expect her to learn kicking with a gown on?"

"Because that's what she wears more than half of the time."

Severus responded quickly as Edward glared at the ceiling, it looked like another staring contest was going to start but Severus sighed before it could.

"Fine. Shane!"

A man walked in from outside the door, I recognized him to be the guard who assisted me on my very first tour of this place. His hand fisted on top of his heart as he dipped his head in a greeting. Doing the same for me when he noticed me.

"Assist Donna to the room and back, it should take only fifteen minutes. Love?"

I turned to him as he called for my attention.

"Grab anything from my closet that you find comfortable and bring it here, okay?"

I nodded quickly and followed Shane out the door. He walked straight, glaring at any male who passed by, he clearly took his duty seriously. Once back outside the room, Shane stopped walking and opened the door for me. He quickly surveyed the room before stepping out. I opened the closet and made quick work of grabbing a pair of knee length short- that Severus never wore- and a white tank top. I wasn't sure if it would fit properly, so I grabbed a belt as well.

We walked back to the room in silence, No one daring to stop or interrupt us. Once back outside the door, Shawn stepped away and took his leave.

"She's in danger isn't she, that's why you're pulling this shit with training aren't you? You're just making sure that if you're not around I am?"

"Yes, yes I am."

Severus replied instantly, Edward sighed before muttering something like:

"Stupid Whipped older brother."

And Severus quickly corrected him.

"You mean, Boss."

Huffing, both of them turned to me as I cleared my throat.

"Where should I change?"

I questioned in a soft tone, barely containing my giggle when I spotted the sibling hating frowns -from dramas- on their faces.

Severus opened another door and led me inside, He stood facing the wall with another frown on his face as I changed. He didn't really have to look away since he had already seen~

I cut off my thoughts as a blush rose to my face, taking a deep breath to calm my pounding heart. I slipped the corset off and hurriedly pulled on his unused tank top. As I'd guessed, it fell over my shoulders and down my chest revealing a bit too much. I wrapped the belt around my waist and bunched up the shirt a bit so it would stop drooping over my shoulders. When I was done with the shirt, I slipped on the shorts, using the string to tighten them so they wouldn't slide off.

"Done."

I muttered happily to myself and Severus turned around slowly, his eyes raked me from head to toe before narrowing on the tank top. I looked down at it to see if something was wrong but I didn't find anything.

"Is everything okay?"

I questioned as he nodded his head slowly.

"A dress shirt would be better, don't you think?"

I shook my head as a no in response.

"It'll get stuck to me if I sweat."

He released a sigh and nodded in understanding before pulling me close and kissing me on the lips.

"Be careful okay? and if he does anything stupid, says anything mean or hurts you, come to me immediately."

I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck and smiling up at him.

"Okay."

As we stepped out, Edward threw us a look that was almost accusatory.

"Let's get to training, we're late enough as it is."

I nodded as my eyes met his and he narrowed them suspiciously. Severus took his leave soon after and then, the training began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 32 14
(I am not shipping the actual people, I am shipping their online personas) TRIGGER WARNINGS: Guns, Fire, Cussing, Passing out THIS IS ALL FLUFF, NO...
205K 2.6K 64
Suggestions are open. I'll do tons of fluff :) that's about it
228K 15.2K 36
แด„สœษชสŸแด…สœแดแดแด… sแดกแด‡แด‡แด›สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›s !! ~โ~ _________________ "๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ!" "๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜...
17K 1.1K 52
I will compile first and edit the copies that I found in my Facebook page.