𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲 𝐓𝐡�...

By Deathslittlemistress

𝘈𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘰𝘧 8 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘶𝘵 �... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 (Severus's POV)
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 (Bonus chapter)

6

17.4K 322 81
By Deathslittlemistress

Finally caught up!

______________________________

18 years old:

"OhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGodOhmyGod..."

Donna and Sally stood by the door, both of them looking extremely amused as I had a mental breakdown in the dressing room.

They woke me up at 6:00 Am and basically kidnapped me to take me to the hall that had been booked for today.

It was a 4 hour ride in the car, filled with excitement from the Donna, silence from Sally and confusion from me. I had ignored the atmosphere and fallen asleep again, when they woke me up and dragged me inside the hall, I wasn't given anytime to take in my surroundings.

Several women and guards had launched themselves at me. The women tugging and pulling me to the dress room, all the while gushing to themselves in shrill voices. The guards formed a circle around us and led us to the room.

It was after I was pulled inside and forced into the washroom that I realized what was happening. But I wasn't given much time to think about anything as Donna and Sally had started ordering people around from the outside.

"We're coming in."

Donna had stated before she along with Sally and a few other girls had stepped inside, luckily I was clothed but to them that was an unfortunate event and I was soon told to strip.

"W-What, why?"

Sally had sighed in an aggravated manner as Donna beamed.

"You need to get a massage of course."

I had glanced around me in confusion before turning back to her excited little self. Yes, I had finally grown taller than her.

"In the washroom?"

I had questioned and the Donna shook her head before Sally opened an adjoined door that was hidden behind a curtain.

"You'll get a massage in there and then you will take a bath with all the chosen products, that have been placed in the order that you will use them in. Then you will slip into your dress and we will proceed to do your makeup and hair."

I nodded numbly and let them lead me to the spa room.

"Relax honey, you're so tensed."

Donna gave my shoulders a squeeze and passed me a gentle smile.

"If it makes you feel better, then me and Sally will also be getting ready with you."

Sally paused between giving orders to the girls and turned towards Donna with a frown.

"Me?"

Donna grinned in response and nodded.

"Why yes, of course. Don't you want to be ready for the wedding?"

My brain chose that moment to freeze as I released a shaky breath.

"She needs it more than me."

Sally countered as her eyes swept over me. Donna turned towards me and sighed.

"You're not helping by just observing, no one in their right mind would enjoy someone watching them naked."

Sally groaned but followed nonetheless, knowing that the Donnas orders were final. After I had slipped out of my clothes and only remained in my undergarments, I was laid down onto the table.

The girls hands dug into my skin and massaged places I didn't even know could be stiff. I relaxed into a dozy state and enjoyed every moment of it. Groaning every so often in approval. Donna and Sally seemed to be enjoying themselves as well.

All good things must come to an end, and sadly it was sooner than later. I was sent off to take a relaxing bath with the several products that were laid out and labeled carefully for me. The time for appliance, the reason for appliance and the amount needed to be applied were all carefully mentioned.

A soft baby pink robe hung at the back, it looked just my size and Donna did mention something about having it custom made. The halls name as I had come to know was, 'Crystalia' and from what the women were gossiping about. It seemed to be the most luxurious and expensive wedding hall around.

Stepping out of my clothes I stepped into the automated shower, warm water rained down on me from the ceiling. When I had stood under the shower long enough to have my blonde hair dripping waterfalls, I began applying the products.

True to Donnas words, it took quite a while and after I had applied the last one. I slipped into the bath and sat soaking in the water for a good twenty minutes. When the sleepiness began crawling back to me, I stepped out carefully and put on the robe.

I had been specially instructed to not start drying my hair inside and was just told to put on my undergarments. I followed the orders and stepped out with the robe tied around me. I was led to a chair by on of the frantic ladies.

"We have exactly four hours, get to work."

Sally ordered from somewhere in the room and was quickly led to a chair as well. Much to her dismay. Donna was also seated wrapped up in a robe and the lady with her was setting up all of her makeup tools onto the desk before her.

My desk was already set up and with a lot more products than the ones on the others. Two ladies stepped up to me one of them busying herself into the wet nest called my hair and the other one plugging in the hair dryer. She also took out the pins and set them up along with combs and brushes of all sizes. Some colored bands and decorated pins also took up the space before me as the woman standing behind me, dried my hair.

As soon as it was dry, she let me go put on my dress. As I slipped into the white Full sleeved dress, I flashed back to the time my mother wanted to help me dress up as the bride and give me pointers and how father wanted to walk me down the aisle.

I pushed back the need to cry and sat on a near by chair for a while. Luckily no one interrupted me and I got enough time to gather back my courage and step back into the dressing room. There were awes and gasps filled with glee that resonated around the room as all the women turned to look at me and admire the piece of clothing that hugged my waist perfectly.

When they got over the shock, the makeup began. She started off light and slowly but surely got more and more focused into her work, to a point at which conversation was scarce. My hair dresser did her work well and I felt a bunch of pins brush against my scalp in a way that had me tensing up each time.

As they both were done with me, I was told to stand up and give all of the 20 to 24 women present in the room a twirl. All of them were focused on me with massive grins on their faces, grins that could've scared me half to death if I was to wake up to them.

As I gave them their twirl, all of them squealed and appreciated their work. I thanked the two who helped me the most and they bowed their heads in respect before leaving. I looked into the mirror and managed a smile, I looked pretty. Giving myself a twirl my smile grew as the gown fluttered elegantly.

"Great, its almost time. Edward will be here soon."

I paused in between my second spin and the action caught both Donna and Sallys attention. Both of them raised their eyebrows in question.

"Edward is coming here?"

I questioned in a low voice and both of them nodded.

"Who else is going to walk you down the Aisle? believe it or not he suggested it on his own!"

My breathing halted as I stared at both of their confused expressions. Of course he was coming, he was the brother! But why was he the one walking me down the Aisle?

Would you want that man to do it?

My inner voice questioned and I shuddered, nope, Edward was better. But this set everything differently, I would have to be alone with Edward and that scared me. I wasn't sure if he actually liked me or not but I could bet on the latter one being the case.

This led to me walking back and forth in the room muttering 'OhMyGod' countless times and Donna along with Sally giving me amused looks.

But everything was interrupted by a knock that sounded on the other side, I halted and stared at Donna, who looked at the door with utter fondness. Of course she did, that is her son out their. Her son that she rarely saw anymore. She had complained to me about how both of them were ripped away from her at an early age to 'prepare' and warned me to not let that happen with my children. I blushed as I thought back to it.

And for the first time since yesterday, my mind flashed to Severus. I had been trying to stop thinking about him because every time I thought about him I also thought about the kiss and everything would come flooding back including the embarrassment of saying it and the sensation of feeling his lips on mine.

My hands reached up to touch my lips as I thought about the gentle way his lips moved against mine, relaxing me against him and making me succumb to his soft and much appreciated demand. I remembered the way his hand had moved to my head and kept it in place and how his tongue had tasted and caressed the inside of my mouth.

I thought about how his breath had become ragged and how I had breathed his name. My cheeks flushed as I remembered how many times the guard had knocked from the outside but neither of us had heard him, too lost in our own actions and the pleasure those actions brought.

His hand wrapped around my waist and head, holding me close both our breaths mingling as our chests rose and fell together, as we muttered each others name in such a sensual way.

Ever since his father had heard about Severus visiting me on my demand, he had kept him away. And I had come to know of this information by eavesdropping on the guards outside my door.

I zoned back in and found Edward being ambushed and loved by his mother in a way almost brutal. He was whining in annoyance and even went as far as to puff his cheeks out, I nearly laughed at the sight. The Donna sighed and was dragged out to 'get seated' by Sally. All my laughter died down as Edward and I were left alone once again.

He didn't meet my gaze immediately, instead he stepped up to a mirror and began fixing his hair as best as he could. I could tell that it had been perfectly styled before the Donna shuffled it. His eyes met mine in the mirror and we both scanned each other from head to toe.

When our eyes met again, he grinned a Cheshire cat grin. A sneaky, cheeky, mischievous grin. That had alarms blaring in my head.

"Glad you didn't run away?"

I froze yet again, out of all the times he could've mentioned it, it had to be now. When no one was around and when there was no chance of Severus calming me down. But before I could go into full panic mode, he continued.

"Lets get this straight, You hate me, I hate you. End of story, everyone's happy."

I frowned as his words register.

"I don't like you but I don't hate you either."

He paused and glared at the mirror, in a way that could've been fake for all I know.

"So I did all that hard work for nothing?!"

He grumbled to himself.

"What hard work?"

He snorted as I questioned and settled for glaring at himself again.

"What hard work?"

I questioned and he shrugged in response before sighing and glancing at the clock.

"Shit, let's go."

With that he grabbed my hand, and I yanked it out of his grasp.

"What?"

He questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

"Have you never seen or done this before?"

His reply was instant.

"If you're asking whether my brother has ever married before, then the answer's no and if you're asking whether I have another brother, the answer is also no... at least I think I don't have another brother."

My jaw nearly dropped, I had never seen anyone misinterpret a simple sentence that badly.

"I'm asking if you've ever led a girl, anywhere?"

He suddenly glared heatedly at me, almost as if I had embarrassed him.

"My love life is none of your concern!"

Once again my jaw fell, this time nearly to the ground.

"...You aren't supposed to hold my hand while leading me down the aisle."

He blinked silently before rubbing his neck and giving me an awkward chuckle.

"How am I supposed to do it then?"

He questioned in a low voice, as if afraid that someone could hear us.

"We need to link arms."

"Oh great, give Severus another reason to kill me."

I gave him a confused look because I didn't catch what he had said, instead he just grumbled some more. We arrived in front of a door, shortly and right before it opened, Edward gave me quite the pep talk.

"Don't think it's going to be easier from now on. If anything, it will be worse and even more dangerous but once again, don't even try to run away, not until Severus has full control otherwise what could've happened before can happen now."

The door opened and instead of being greeted by a carpet, my eyes were greeted by darkness.

I heard Edward clap from behind me and the lights came back on, several people stood around the carpet, protecting me form sight of the other guests. Edward stepped away from me as I tried to hold onto his arm.

"I was your escort, you're on your own now."

With that, he walked away. I gulped as my eyes met that of everyone in the rooms, all of them prompting me to go on. Clutching the bouquet to my chest, I met the familiar pair of silver eyes. Call it instinct but at that moment I began moving because I knew that I would be the safest when I'm beside him.

His face was blank as his eyes followed me, I knew from that fact that this was a dangerous event. We were nearly to the end of the territory and even when heavily guarded there were chances of us being attacked.

Their wasn't a priest that stood beside Severus, instead it was his own father. As soon as I had reached Severus, the man began a speech more like an announcement.

"I now proclaim my Son the Head and his wife, the young and beautiful Adira, as the Donna!"

Several shouts echoed around the room along with loud clapping and chanting of long live the boss and Donna.

This was not how I had expected a wedding to go... then again this wasn't the normal world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3M 181K 41
*CURRENTLY UNDERGOING MAJOR EDITING* There she was shaking her hips side to side as if she was putting on a private show for him. He stood there star...
178 11 4
My father raised me to be the perfect asset, the best at everything. For any man, any situation, any point in life. He chose my husband for me. My up...
36.3K 394 35
Hello ya'll. I've been taking some time to think and i've finally come out of my writers block! I will be writting now. 👍 (Please do not replicate o...
7.9K 398 27
Back in this day and age, royalty no longer wedded royalty, simply because everyone now wanted to marry for love. Which is why a union like ours woul...