๐Š๐ข๐๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ ๐๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๏ฟฝ...

By Deathslittlemistress

๐˜ˆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง 8 ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๏ฟฝ... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18 (Severus's POV)
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31 (Bonus chapter)

3

17.8K 325 81
By Deathslittlemistress

12 years old:

"Relax Honey, you're going to fall if you don't."

Donna spoke up behind me and I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. The books on my head juggled a little and I pouted angrily up at them before turning one last time. The Donna clapped happily and Sally stood beside her with a stern look.

She was looking at me as if I had done something wrong, I really hope I hadn't because the Boss- Severus's father- was a creepy man. And if she thought that I didn't accomplish anything then the man would come to visit.

He scared me a lot and the last time he visited, I hid behind Donna. There was something about the way he smiled that scared me, Mama had always told me that if someones smile didn't seem inviting. Getting close to them was dangerous.

So in a sense I was lucky, as far as I knew, the Boss had to be at the main base of the Gang. If it was even worth being called that, it was far larger and far much more wide spread and influential than I had previously thought.

I found this out when a bunch of police and army officers had stepped into the mansion that I was currently held in. I thought they were here to save us and that Donna and I could finally be free, but I was wrong. And I learned of that after Sally bowed in front of them and led them on to meet the 'boss'.

That was also the day he had visited. He was no doubt a good looking person, but something about him seemed off and dangerous. Sadly, Severus wasn't with him then.

Speaking of Severus, he had begun visiting us quite often. It was usually during my trainings, according to Donna it was the only time Sally wasn't standing at the main gate to keep him away.

The only time he dared laugh at me was when I was doing the exact same practice that I was doing right now, and the books slipped off my head. I tried to keep them balanced and moved forward to catch them but my foot got caught in the rug and I ended up falling.

Severus was there at that time and I had unfortunately scraped my knees through the ankle length dress that I was wearing. Donna wasn't around then and I was practicing in my room, alone when he had snuck in through the window like usual.

He was laughing so hard that he tripped over the same rug and fell down beside me. He sat up and looked at me before freezing, I was already crying by then and the look on his face was clear guilt.

"Are you~"

"I'm never talking to you again!"

I had exclaimed and run off to hide in my washroom but him being faster and not wearing a long gown made it easier for him to catch up.

"Sorry."

He mumbled while staring down at me and I sniffled.

"No, I don't accept it."

He sighed before looking down at my knees.

"You're bleeding."

I frowned at him and pulled my arm out of his before turning away with a scowl. I knew he was standing behind me then and I couldn't help the hurt I felt over him laughing at my misery.

"Let me disinfect it at least."

I didn't respond, instead I shook my head and stayed rooted in place. He sighed in response before lifting me off the ground. I squeaked in response and he smiled at me before carrying me to the washroom.

He put me down beside the Jacuzzi and grabbed the first aid kit, that was when I realized that he'd have to lift my gown to see my knees and I was only wearing an underwear underneath it. My face went red as I thought about it and pulled away when Severus knelt down before me.

He looked at me in confusion before his cheeks tinted pink as well.

"Do you want me to send Sally up here?"

I shook my head, anyone but Sally. though sadly, I didn't know anyone beside Sally and Donna. Sally was going to complain about me and Donna wasn't here today as she was called to the Lair around 3 hours ago.

"Are you okay with me doing it then?"

My face heated up as I nodded and he settled the kit down before gently lifting my gown up. He placed it in my hands just above my knees before taking out the alcohol and pouring it onto the cotton.

I just realized how my dress had been stained by the light blood and how I'd probably have to change it. And worst of all... how would I explain this to Sally?

I just hoped that Donna would return in time so I could explain this to her.

I hissed past clenched teeth as he rubbed the cotton on my scraped knees. He gently patted them with it before blowing on them to make it feel better. The cool air seemed to help a bit before he placed the bandages on it.

"You need to change your dress."

I nodded shyly, quickly dropping it down once he was done. And just like me, he wasn't making eye contact either.

"Thank you."

I peeked at him as he smiled in return.

"No problem."

I nodded my head and stood up as he held my hand.

"How're you going to explain this to Sally?"

I shook my head in response. I wasn't going to even mention this to Sally.

"I'll wait for Donna to come back."

He nodded in return and helped me back to my room. I sat on the bed and watched him collect all the fallen books and put them back on the shelf before opening my second closet. My eyes widened in fear and I called out but it was too late.

Severus was already staring at all my undergarments with wide eyes and pink cheeks. I whined in annoyance, distracting him from them to my cherry red face. That was such an embarrassing day.

I sighed, snapping out of my flashback, It had been a few weeks since then and I was yet to see Severus again. He was either too embarrassed or to busy to return with the same poker face.

The Donna clapped excitedly and I smiled as I finished my twentieth round.

"You've got good balance Donna."

I smiled at Sally as she complimented me before leaving. As soon as she was out the door, both me and Donna let out breaths of relief.

"Is it just me, or is having her in the room so intimidating?"

"It is, but you're the Donna, you shouldn't be afraid."

She sighed then pouted.

"But she'll complain about me to Satan and then I'll be in trouble."

I giggled as she called her husband 'Satan'. That was when the door opened and Severus walked in. I smiled widely as the Donna looked at him.

But instead of greeting him normally, she turned to me and wiggled her eyebrows. That was when I remembered that I had told her of what had happened, my face felt so hot at that time and when I glanced at Severus even his face became red.

He cleared his throat and the Donna giggled.

"Awww Sevvy, I heard you glanced up her gown, you cheeky little spawn of Satan."

I couldn't resist the laugh that erupted from my mouth as Severus went even redder.

"Mom."

He called out trying to be stern but it sounded more like a whine to me.

"Not only that, but you also peeked at her garments and stood in front of the closet glancing at them for longer than 2 minutes."

I stopped laughing suddenly as Severus snapped his head towards me with a look that said 'why would you tell her that?'

I didn't know she would tell him, who else was I supposed to go to beside her, to gossip about the future boss.

"Tell me..."

She trailed off as he took a deep breath.

"Did you like the black silk one that I bought."

I felt like running away as Severus made a sound quite similar to a choked gasp.

"I saw no such thing mother."

I caught myself before I screamed Liar at him. God knows that might not end well at all. The Donna laughed lightly before patting his cheek, shockingly Severus at only sixteen! was now a head taller than his mother, while I only came till her chin.

"I know you did kiddo, when I came back Edward told me how red faced you were when you returned."

Severus glared at the ceiling as if it was all its fault while I glanced down at my feet watching as my gown fluttered around me.

It was a weird rule that all the woman in the gang had to follow, Since they weren't allowed o fight or use any weapons. That and the men were supposedly very possessive of them, hence they had to wear full gowns when in front of other men. I missed the shorts and t-shirts I would wear when back home but Donna assured me that when I was married, I could wear whatever I liked in front of Severus.

I missed my parents but I knew I was stuck here, not alone but not free either. I finally understood the meaning of that one phrase mum used to be fascinated by in the story books she read to me.

I glanced at Severus to find him and Donna looking at me and somehow I managed to smile.

A free bird will never value freedom until it is caged.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
668K 21.8K 48
It was simple. He need a wife and I needed protection from a crazy stalker ex boyfriend. Now there is no going back. I'm his wife now and he is my h...
17.1K 1.1K 52
I will compile first and edit the copies that I found in my Facebook page.
10.9K 209 46
REQUEST ARE OPEN Note: I am not pushing them to a relationship and tho I'm using real life names and stuff like meeting up, I'm not shipping real pe...