ALESSANDRO

נכתב על ידי sleepytinker__

"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded... עוד

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CAST AND CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 : The Beginning.
CHAPTER 2 : The Interview.
CHAPTER 3 : The Desire
CHAPTER 4 : The Proposal
CHAPTER 5 : The Scars
CHAPTER 6 : The Courage
CHAPTER 7 : The Kiss
CHAPTER 8 : The Warning.
CHAPTER 9 : The Spy.
CHAPTER 11 : The Misunderstanding
CHAPTER 12 : Trust Issues.
CHAPTER 13 : Alessandro D'Angelo
CHAPTER 14 : His Story.
CHAPTER 15 : Damien
CHAPTER 16 : Surprises
CHAPTER 17 : Her Day.
CHAPTER 18 : The Pain
CHAPTER 19 : His Confession
CHAPTER 20 : "We're done, Alessandro."
CHAPTER 21 : Her Life, His Life.
CHAPTER 22 : We meet Again.
CHAPTER 23 : "Dad."
CHAPTER 24 : His Personal Assistant
CHAPTER 25 : "You Broke Us."
CHAPTER 26 : The List
CHAPTER 27 : The Interview : Part II
CHAPTER 28 : The Pills
CHAPTER 29 : A Family Dinner
CHAPTER 30 : "I have lost you."
CHAPTER 31 : A Brotherly Conversation
CHAPTER 32 : Care
CHAPTER 33 : Cookies!
CHAPTER 34 : Apologies.
CHAPTER 35 : Betraying Aless.
CHAPTER 36 : "You're Playing with Fire, Ariana."
CHAPTER 37 : Broken Promises.
CHAPTER 38 : "It's over Aless, it's all over."
CHAPTER 39 : Falling Apart.
CHAPTER 40 : Broken
CHAPTER 41 : Nightmares.
CHAPTER 42 : Hidden Secrets.
CHAPTER 43 : My Wife.
CHAPTER 44 : Getting Closer
CHAPTER 45 : Forever Us.
BILLIONAIRE'S REVENGE

CHAPTER 10 : The Gala.

23.7K 916 312
נכתב על ידי sleepytinker__

Warning : Mature content ahead🔞 Read at your own risk.🌚

CHAPTER 10

ARIANA D'ANGELO

"Are we working late?" Nick asked.

I shook my head "Nope. Have a gala to attend." I replied with a smile on my lips.

"Gala? Bruno was talking about some gala, is it the same one?"

I nodded.

"Can I join you?" Fred asked.

"Did you get the invitation?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"So no, you cannot join mate, but both of you don't worry your boss is here to give you all the details of the party. I'll show you all the pictures too."

Nick pouted "But we won't get to have all the nice foods you'll be having."

"Don't worry my juniors, I'll click pictures of the food too."

Nick glared at me "To get us jealous?"

Fred too joined him "You are such an evil boss."

I rolled my eyes "Whatever, now I have to go back and dress up for the night. Take care guys, happy working."

While getting ready for the gala, I heard the doorbell I went to get it. There was this man standing at the door.

"Ms. Ariana Lincoln?" He asked.

"Yes this is her."

He handed me a bag "I was told to hand this to you by Mr. Diego."

Bowing once in front of me he went back to his car. Diego?

I smiled at the realisation.

Alessandro.

Closing the door back I peeped inside the bag to find a card, a small note written on it.

For the night. It will suit you. Hope matches your outfit.

-ADA

Making my way towards my room I took out the box from the bag. The box had a beautiful silver pendant with matching earrings and a bracelet. I looked down at my dress.

It was a black gown with two slits in the front with a deep neck and it was backless.

"Perfetto." I giggled muttering to myself.
["Perfect"]

I have such a caring husband.

Lucky bitch!

At the entrance I found Bruno waiting, seeing me he came towards me looking all annoyed.

"You are late. Can't you for once do something properly?"

I looked down.

"I don't know why he asked me to bring you. Come on, let's go in."

Excuse me sir, you are invited to this party because of me.

We walked in together, the mansion was decorated beautifully and was filled with people. I looked around admiring the beauty of the place.

A waiter came towards us, handing us a glass of wine. I spotted Aless among few people, attending his guests.

He wore a black suit jacket and a white shirt inside it with black pants and a black tie, hair all set up... looking ravishing.

I stood at my place with Bruno staring at Aless to get his attention but it seemed like he was too engrossed with those clients of his.

"Ari?" A familiar voice called me. I turned around to find Sebastian smiling at me.

"Seb?" I made my way towards him. "What are you doing here?"

"Invited." He leaned a bit towards me whispering "By your husband."

I rolled my eyes.

"But wait? Is your relationship already public and I know nothing about it?"

"If that happens you'll be the first one to know. I am here as Ariana Lincoln, reporter."

"I see." He nodded then his eyes scanned me from top to bottom.

"Seb, at least you tell me how do I look? No one has yet complimented me?"

He chuckled, staring at my eyes he said "You look... you look... just perfect."

"Really? Do you think so? Like my makeup and all, it's fine right, not too much?"

He nodded "Just perfect, Ari."

I smiled "You know, you are the best and I love you so much. You are the only person who ever makes me feel like I am important." Taking a pause I started again "But I have something to ask."

"What?" He asked, sipping wine from his glass.

"Umm... the last time I was at your place, I saw a file... it's the current case I think you are working on." He stopped sipping the wine to look at me. He remained paused asking me to continue "It was about-"

Before I could complete my sentence a voice stopped me, increasing my heartbeat "Mr. Marino?"

Aless.

I turned around, though he called Bruno but that was I guess to get my attention, his eyes were fixed on me.

"Seems like you need to be excused for a moment." Seb spoke, he was about to leave but I stopped him.

"It's fine, Seb. Anyways he wants to talk to Bruno." A light smirk appeared on my lips, I turned back around sipping wine from my glass waiting for him to come to me.

"You were saying?" I asked Seb.

Before Seb could say anything, I heard Bruno saying "That is Ariana Lincoln, I don't know if you remember her but she once came for the interview."

"Ariana?" Bruno said while standing beside me, Aless was following Bruno so he stood beside him holding a wine glass in his hand.

"I never thought I would be invited to your party. Everything in here is so beautiful and... luxurious." Bruno continued his trial of impressing Aless.

Aless smiled "Hope you are enjoying it?" His eyes were roaming from Bruno to me.

"Of course, I am enjoying it very much."

When he was done talking to Bruno finally he focussed his attention to me, extending his hand towards me "Ms. Lincoln."

I gave my hand to him "Mr. D'Angelo." His lips came in contact with the back of my hand making me shiver.

The effect this man has on me.

"Sebastian." Aless said looking at Seb giving him a smile but yep the smile didn't feel good at all.

These two hate each other. And the reason... Any guesses?

Well it's me.

"Alessandro." Seb replied but he didn't give Aless even a light smile.

"Alessandro!" An irritating female voice called him, I looked over his shoulder to find Bianca Abella making her way towards us. She came and held Aless's arm "What are you doing here?"

"Just meeting some guests." Aless replied but eyes not to forget on me.

She scanned me with a look of disgust in her eyes. Ignoring me she turned back to Aless clutching his arm like her life dependent on him "Let's go, everyone there is dancing."

I glared at him.

She pulled him with her, taking him to the dance floor. His hand rested on her back while the other on her hand but those eyes were fixed on me and me? I was throwing daggers at him with my eyes.

"I can be your dance partner for the night." Seb's voice made me break the glaring. "He can't do anything in front of so many people, you are Ms. Lincoln in here. So shall we, Ms. Lincoln?"

I smiled, placing my hand on his, he led me to the dance floor. Placing his hand on my back we started moving with the music. I looked over his shoulder to find Aless staring at us with his jaw clenched.

I raised my brows smirking at him, he shook his head in a warning manner like he was warning me not to tease him.

"Ari?" Seb called, trying to get my attention. "The file you saw at my place was about Alessandro."

"I know Seb. I want to know what you have about him?"

"Ari, I can't tell you now."

"It's not like I won't trust you. I don't need any proof to trust you, I know whatever you'll tell will be the truth then why aren't you telling me?"

"Alessandro is not what he pretends to be."

"I know it very well, I know he is not what he acts like. I need to know the truth about him, he is my husband. I have every right to know him."

"Ari, it's not that easy."

"Why?"

"Because it's Alessandro! Just telling you about him wouldn't make you hate him, you wouldn't understand."

"Why do you want me to hate Aless?"

"He is a horrible person, you can't even imagine what he does. And if I tell you the truth you'll be hurt and God knows if he gets to know about this what he'll do. Just wait for a few more days. I will have everything arranged and after getting caught he won't be able to hurt you."

I stared at him blankly.

Hurt me?

As much as I know Aless, he would never even think of hurting me.

"But for now, I have something to confess." His hold on my waist tightened pulling me closer. He chuckled "I have wanted to say this for so long but was scared and just because I was afraid of telling you Alessandro could have you." He leaned closer, his lips touching my jaw, my body stiffened. "You don't know this but you don't love Alessandro, you are grateful to him... yes he saved you from Oliver, there's no love."

"Seb, you don't know what he has done for me."

"I know Ari, and because he has done so much you are grateful and you are misunderstanding this gratefulness. You think this is love, it's not."

I don't know where this is going, I waited for him to continue feeling uncomfortable as hell.

"I love you Ariana, I have loved you since the day we met. But never told you because I-I thought it may affect our friendship, seeing Alessandro hurting you everyday makes me angry. I promise Ari I won't hurt you, I'll treasure you. I love you so much Ari."

What! Love?

Seb?

My eyes automatically travelled to the man whose gaze I could feel on me... his jaw was clenched seeing me in my best friend's arm especially when that best friend's lips were tracing on my jaw.

If we would've been alone I am sure he would've fought with Seb.

"Seb." Was all I could mutter, trying to push him away.

But he didn't move "I know this is stupid but I love you and my love is pure, I don't want you for your body I want you because you have a good heart Ari."

"I am married, Seb."

"I know, just give me some time and I promise there will be no Alessandro between us. You'll be mine and I'll treat you as my queen not like he treats you."

He pulled his face away "You'll be happier, you won't have to hide your identity from the world." He leaned in, his eyes fixed on my lips. For a moment my heart almost stopped.

He is going to kiss me!

I pushed him back instantly, moving away from him, my actions caught him off guard. He stumbled back leaving my waist. As soon as he left me, another pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I was being pulled by someone. The next moment, I found myself in Aless's arms.

"Was that to tease me? Because if it was then he went too far." His voice was filled with rage.

"Aless." I called.

He looked down at me.

"Seb has feelings for me."

This time his face too showed how angry he was "Did he tell you this?"

I nodded.

His hands travelled to my bare back, my body shivered at his touch.

No I didn't feel anything when Seb was holding, why do I feel butterflies whenever he touches me.

Why does my body react differently to his touches?

"And what did you say?" He asked.

I shook my head "I didn't say anything."

"What will you say?"

"You don't look surprised, did you know?"

He scoffed "It is clearly visible, the way he looks at you, cares for you. Anyone can tell."

Is it so obvious? But I don't think I can love Seb, he is the best. He is just perfect but he doesn't make me feel things that Aless does.

"But the real question is, do you love him?" He emphasised on the word 'you'.

No.

"Stay away from Bianca." I said, trying to act angry.

He smirked, "So jealous."

"Weren't you a few minutes ago?"

"You can't even imagine." He spinned me, now my back was towards him pulling me closer he whispered in my ears "Your dress is too revealing." His hands trailing down from my shoulders slowly till my fingers. I leaned my head back, resting it on his chest. He intertwined our hands.

"So you don't like it?" I asked, moving with the rhythm of the music, almost grinding my hips against him.

Again he spinned me, making me turn to him with his hands on my waist. He pulled me closer to himself and replied "I didn't say that."

"So you like it?" There was a playful smirk on his lips and a mischievous smile on my lips. I wanted to hear it from him.

"You want to hear it from me, don't you?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck leaning closer towards him "You are too slow to understand."

"I'll tell you exactly what you want to hear. You know my room. See that no one sees you going in there." Saying that he released his hold on me.

I was shocked. No, we are not having sex in here. Not when there are so many people here. I shook my head "No, w-we c-can't. There are people here, what if-"

He looked so serious this time and repeated in a commanding tone "My room, now Ari."

Slowly I backed away leaving the dance floor making my way upstairs to his room, since we were dancing the lights were off so it was a good chance for me to move to his room without anyone noticing.

I too wanted him as much as he craved for me, the lust in his eyes I think it's in mine too.

I entered his room and sat on the bed waiting, and looking around. Getting up from the bed I moved around the room, the wall had a picture of his Dad. Aless never told me about his death, but I know he died in an accident. And he loves this man.

"What are you doing?" A voice came, making me turn around instantly. He entered the room, locking the door behind him.

"Just looking."

He nodded and made his way towards me "So, about how you look." He stood just a few inches away from me leaning against the wall, I could feel my breathing increasing.

He extended his hands towards me, I placed my hands on him pulling me closer to himself. He wrapped his hands around my waist.

He tucked my hair behind my ear staring at me... yes he was just staring at me and it was definitely not lust in his eyes "You are so beautiful Ariana."

He leaned down hiding his face in the crook of my neck, his hands wrapped around me tightly, not wanting to let go.

His hand travelled to my bare back, drawing slow circles.

"What are you gonna tell him?" He asked, not showing any movement to pull away.

"Who?" I asked.

"Sebastian." He just said the name, I knew what he was talking about. I tried to ignore this question when we were at the dance floor but I know him, he wants to hear my reply.

He wants to know whether I am gonna say 'yes' or 'no' to Seb.

I didn't reply.

Again he spoke "Are you gonna leave me?"

"Aless?" I called. I have never heard him say such things.

"What are you gonna tell him, Ari?"

"What do you want me to say?"

He pulled away "What do you want to say? I don't want another lecture about controlling your life."

"Seb is my friend, Aless."

"A friend, who can give you the life you have been craving for."

I stared at him blankly.

What is he saying?

He continued "With him, you don't have to hide your identity. The world can address you as-"

"As?" I asked when he stopped. He stopped like he didn't want to say it.

He again didn't say anything.

"Complete your sentence. As?"

"I can't."

Something in me did this strange dance internally when he said he can't say it.

I smiled and cupped his face in my hands "I don't feel anything for him. He is only a friend."

"I'm sorry Ari, I just can't give you what you want."

And I don't know why.

I moved my face closer to his and placed my lips on his. I closed my eyes, deepening the kiss. I kissed him passionately. Slowly sucking on his lips pushing him against the wall taking the control.

His hands on my back, tracing his fingers slowly on my naked back. My mouth left his and kissed him on his neck then started sucking there, taking the suit jacket off him. I started kissing on his jaw slowly moving to his ear, lightly biting on it. Pulling away from him I started undoing the tie letting it fall on the floor. I unbuttoned his shirt and placed a kiss on his chest. I licked his right nipple, he pulled me up making me face him. I bit my lips staring at him. Our eyes were locked to each other, I didn't realise when his hand reached to the strings of my dress, he undid them letting the dress fall.

Once I looked down at myself, I was just in my lacy black panties. I licked my lips looking up at him. He held my hands and started walking in the direction of the bed.

He sat on the bed and pulled me to his lap. He traced his hands slowly on my belly while placing wet kisses on my shoulder. It felt like he was treasuring my body. From my belly he continued tracing his hands to my breasts. He pinched my already erect nipples making me let out a slight moan. Now his hands were replaced by his mouth. He took my left breast in his mouth, sucked on my nipple. My head fell back enjoying the warmness. I played with his hair as he continued pleasuring me with his mouth. I felt his teeth on my nipples, then again he sucked on the nipple. Moving upwards he placed kisses on my chest.

He looked at me and said "I couldn't take my eyes off you tonight."

"Weren't you more interested in Bianca?"

He smiled "Ari, no woman can take your place in my life."

That melted my heart. This does not sound like him at all. He has never said such things to me.

I could feel a whole lot of butterflies in my stomach.

"Will you allow me to do something?" He asked.

"What?"

"I want to show you something more than just the sex we have."

"What's something more?"

"Will you allow me?"

I nodded "I trust you."

He picked me up in his arms and placed me on the bed "Move to the centre." I followed his instructions and moved to the centre of the bed. He picked up his tie and came towards me. I knew what was coming and I was really excited for what he's gonna do with me.

"Your hands."

I extended my hands towards him, he tied them with the tie... tightly. He even checked if it was tight or not.

"Lie down."

Again I followed his order and lied on the bed. As I did that he eyed me from top to bottom, a light smirk appeared on his lips, a smirk of satisfaction.

He is giving me Christian Grey vibes.

He hovered over me, his chest touching my breasts. He connected our lips, kissing me like I was the only hope of his survival. His lips moved so fast against mine, I tried to match his pace. He bit on my lower lips, his tongue asking for permission and I opened my mouth giving him access. He started exploring my mouth with his tongue while his fingers toyed with my nipples. For the last time he pecked on my lips and asked "Want me to be rough with you?"

I didn't reply to him. I did want him to be rough with me, I don't know why.

I could feel a tingling sensation in between my legs. He moved down, placing kisses from my chest till my panties. He sucked my pussy over the lacy panties once then took off the panties slowly kissing my thigh. He licked my clitoris once, then again then started sucking on it, I licked my lips taking in the pleasure. I was loving the way he was eating me out, a whole lot of butterflies I felt in my stomach. He didn't stop eating me out but inserted one digit in me. I let out a light moan. Yep I can take this much. He fingered me while sucking on my pussy.

And the feeling was just amazing.

I closed my eyes continuously licking my lips feeling so much pleasure at one time, then he inserted another digit in me. I almost screamed at that point. Nope not this much.

"Fuck!" I cursed as he increased his pace of both sucking and fingering me. I tried to move back but he held my waist tightly keeping me in position so that I couldn't move. I couldn't clutch on the bedsheets, my hands were tied. I wanted to clutch something tightly, really bad, but I couldn't. He sucked harder, increasing the pace of fingering more than it already was. I turned to my left, hiding my face on the sheets as I felt I was gonna explode.

As I was about to come he stopped.

No. Why? I almost whined mentally.

I could feel my legs shaking even after he pulled away. He stood up and took off his pants with the boxers giving me the view of his erect cöck.

"I hope I don't have to use a condom." Saying he came back to the bed and laid beside me then pulled me, so I was now on him. My back was facing him, he inserted his member inside me in one go before I could scream his hand came to my mouth suppressing my scream. Giving me time to adjust his size, he moved his hand from my mouth taking them to my breasts. He squeezed my left breast with one hand while his other hand held my waist in position while he continued thrusting into me. I was dying to hold him, I wanted to feel him but I couldn't. The sound of our skin colliding with each other filled the room. With my tied hands I tried holding his hand that was squeezing my breast.

Fuck. This feels so fucking good.

"You are so soft." He moaned.

He pulled out of me and instructed "Turn around." I followed and got on my fours. He pulled my ass towards him a bit up then again inserted his member, I stretched my arms clutching tightly on the bed sheets stuffing my face in the pillow, trying my best not to scream. He again started moving inside me harder. His thrusts were rough and faster. I was screaming in the pillow.

"Fuck... that ass." He groaned. His hands were on my waist while he increased the pace of his thrusts, leaning down he kissed my shoulder. He pulled me up and wrapped his hands around me thrusting faster "Does it feel good?"

I nodded, biting my lips "So good. It feels so good."

I clenched my walls around his manhood "Fuck Ariana."

He slowed down the pace but thrusted into me harder. With every thrust I felt myself coming closer to having an orgasm. He inserted his member deeper in me with each thrust hitting my spot. I screamed when he hit my spot.

"Shit. I'm gonna come." He groaned. With the last thrust, I felt myself having an amazing orgasm. I felt him too releasing at the same time.

I laid down on the bed, feeling like my body had given up.

He placed light kisses on my lower back, I remained on the bed with eyes closed breathing heavily.

He pulled out of me and laid beside me. He turned his face towards me. I opened my eyes to look at him. A small smile appeared on his lips.

"You are perfect Ariana."

******
a/n : Jealousy Jealousy.
That was a really long chapter. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter. I'll see ya in the next one.

❣️

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

21.4M 646K 52
"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker standing in front of me with hands in his...
88K 6.4K 71
He fell in love with the girl he had a one-night stand with. When her true nature revealed, he hated himself for loving her and decided never to see...
480K 20.1K 75
"You have got to be kidding me" he utters suddenly. "What?" i ask and follow his line of sight down to the ground floor front desk. "Angelo? What's w...
54K 1.8K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...