Deepest Desire

By Failia_Baighaan

The Vicious Leader: Sebastian Stellios *** "You are mine and if I have to cage you to ensure this fact, I w... More

2- Wedding Night
3- Dream
4- Haunting Sight
5- Monster
6- Trapped
7- His Prey
8- You Are So Dead
9- Rage
10- Disgust
11- The Call
12- Empty Words
13- Worried
14- Reprieve
15- Feeding On Fear
16- A Glimpse Of His Abyss
17- Honeymoon and Business
18- Alphonse Jude
19- Beautiful...?
20- Notorious
21- Cannot Understand
22- Mistake
23- Punishment
24- Can't Run
25- Concerned
26- Unwanted Thoughts
27- Heated Argument
28- His Prey
29- One. Last. Time.
30- Important Talks
31- Voices
32- Bad Actor
33- Hunger and Rain
34- Beautiful
35- Prey or Exception?
36- Things He Wanted To Say
37- Sick Brat
38- Take Care
39- Two Small Words
40- Divulgence
41- Consequences
42- True Fury
43- Punishment
44- Crestfallen
45- Disgusted
46- Reason To Stay
47- Power
48- Thrilled
49- Her Deepest Desire
50- Fortuitous
51- Open Threat
52- Gathering Of Aces
53- The Vicious Leaders
54- Not A Tale Of Yesterday
55- Breaking Her Heart
56- The Surprise
57- Emotional Confession
58- Madness
59- Compensation
60- Destination
61- Prayer
62- The Start
63- Notorious, Once Again
64- I... LOVE YOU
65- Promise Of A Lifetime
66- His Angel
67- Little Brother
68- His Voice
69- Ideal
70- Origin Of Screams
71- All Alone
72- Burned Along With Her
73- Fairy
74- Heartily Talks
75- Midnight Gossip
76- A Mesmerizing Date
77- Sleep Forever
78- Refused To Cry
79- Ultimate Protection
80- Open Book
81- Embrace My Protector
82- Clearing Hearts
83- An Euphoric Night
84- Mending Bonds
Last- Her Fairytale

1- Memorable Events

23.8K 389 24
By Failia_Baighaan

~ Eileen ~

"I should have known what I was bargaining for that day."

"Inside this hall the most dynamic wedding of the year is going to take place! Who would have thought this day would come abruptly but what can one do when they fall in love?"

The reporter spoke enthusiastically, motioning at the ritzy banquet spelling lavish with its grace.

"Today is the day when Mr Sebastian Stellios, the most desired bachelor of London is finally going to bind eternally with his heart stealer! Best wishes to the most anticipated couple!"

It was a day worth remembering not only for the bride and groom but everyone. From the fountain in the middle to the orchestra, everything was immaculately done for this auspicious event.

No matter how beautiful that day was, I wish I could rip it from my memory.

"I still cannot believe you are marrying Sebastian Stellios." A smile crept upon my plump lip, lowering her head shyly when my best friend Sofia said.

"Me too." My soft chirpy voice came out in a chuckle. The fact, He chose me as his bride was an honor. I never thought this day would come.

My long silky brow hairs detailed into perfection, the elegance blended in a perfect rhythm with entice as display of the charm of the evening.

"It feels like yesterday when he came and asked for my hand in marriage." I spoke in my usual soft tone, not believing this is reality.

"Exactly, just a few months ago we were stalking his account, going crazy over him and now... you are sitting as his bride." Sofia laughed, checking me out.

"Exactly." I giggled, not believing this is reality. I just knew he is a handsome Boss of my Father, when he became my life partner, I don't know.

Though there is a seven year age difference between us. He is thirty two and I am twenty-five but it's okay.

We were engaged for six months to get to know each other better and God, we talked for hours on calls. Whenever we talked, we forgot everything. It was so beautiful, just him and me and calls which were supposed to be of minutes elongating to hours.

How could I not devote myself to him when we went from- 'And I love caging what attracts my heart.'

To, 'I can eat poison if you make it for me.'

"Remember you calling him swoon worthy?" Sofia recalled, making me giggle.

"Don't remind me of that, he teased me about it for months."

"Come on, girls. Let's go. It's time." Mama called, laughing at my shyness.

I couldn't believe it. Is this what they call a fairytale? When did these months pass? It felt like a moment where he sent the proposal, had it been eight months since our meeting already?

Nodding, I raised from my seat. My exquisite lacy gown sown beautifully to represent me as a Queen- I am- His.

Upholding my posture, felicity shone in my hazel eyes. A barely controllable smile adorned my features.

"I can't believe it. I never fathomed my marriage would become an unforgettable tale. It's so mesmeric." I whispered, contemplating my surroundings, I couldn't believe that all of it was for me.

"Me too. I am so happy for you, Love. You're so lucky." Father said, kissing my head. My Father is my life, he worked under Him and expressed his desire to marry me.

Which I would definitely not deny. Who wouldn't want to marry him?

"Me too. Marrying him is no joke." I grinned, taking his hand. The gigantic gates opened, causing me to remember how we talked about that day on the phone.

I told him wholeheartedly before our marriage when he told me about his nightmare, "Don't worry, when I come, I will take away all these nightmares."
"Then I will wait for the day you will become my bride."
"It would be the best of my life. I can feel it."
To my enunciation, he replied, "Mine too."

Oh, Lord, that day was before me. Opening my way to hell I mindlessly chose.

Me and Father exchanged a grin and walked down the aisle.

"Oh my God." Whispering under my breath, I saw my soon-to-be husband at the altar.

The Prince Charming of every girl's dream. In an expensive tuxedo, he awaited his bride. Gleaming silver eyes enhanced by perfectly combed pitch-black hairs.

His aura emitted dominance through his muscular body accompanied by a perfect jawline beautified by his beard. A perfect creation of God.

The man of my dreams was waiting for me and when I came, nothing existed anymore.

"I am giving my precious to you. Please take care of her." Father said, taking my hand in his with a tear in his eyes.

Our eyes collided and everything ceased to exist in the memorable moment. I met him for the first time officially and it was etched in my core.

My heart raced abnormally to have his warmth of large hands in my palm, widening my shy smile.

"Your precious is my precious now, Mr Lior." He said without parting his eyes from mine. My heart melted at his words.

He was my Prince- No, King.

The way he treated me during our engagement, I believed us to be 'My King and His Queen'- how silly I was...

My heart skipped a beat at his statement, fluttering my chest in pride and glee to dream of my future with an ideal man.

"They said, being Sebastian's wife was a privilege. I believed it and accepted it. They lied."

We were both at the altar as I stole a glance shyly.

"You can look, you have all rights to do so." He said gently, taking my hands in his.

"I can't believe it. It feels like a dream." I whispered, barely controlling my grin.

"Don't call it a dream. I have made incredible efforts to make it reality." He whispered, lifting my chin with his index finger to maintain the intense eye contact.

"What..?" I asked, blinking in confusion, unable to apprehend the depth of his dark words. I was naive back then.

"This whole step up. Everything. For you. All according to your preference. This dream is now your reality." He whispered with a gentle smile, holding my hands as the ceremony started.

'What a beautiful smile.' I thought. Sadly, this smile didn't last long.

After the necessary rituals like vows, rings and 'I do', the proclamation was made.

"I pronounce you as the Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride."

My grip tightened on his hand, throat drying in temptation to feel his lips upon mine. The most blissful sensation at the moment for me.

I felt fortunate. The man girls died for is now all mine.

"Thank you for coming into my life. It's my privilege to be your wife, Sebastian." I whispered sincerely but he let out a seductive chuckle.

"Thank 'you' for coming into my life."

Whispering he pressed his lips on my forehead, astonishing me by his tenderness, by his affection. A blush adorned my cheeks.

The sweetness he was showering didn't make it look as if we were having an arranged marriage, as if our bond was fated, written on skylines.

"Congratulations on our start, Eileen." Whispering in my ears, he smiled.

Pulling away and turning to the crowd applauding the newlyweds, blessing us with bestest wishes. Dispersing exhilaration in the air, awestruck by the definition of perfection.

The reception was glorious, connecting two souls firmly to never break as the day passed in the blink of an eye and before I knew it-

I became Eileen Stellios from Eileen Lior.

***

Hey Everyone!

Thank you for joining Sebastian and Eileen's journey is here. It's going to be a dark and twisted one. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow to support your Author. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 5K 54
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...
16.8K 910 11
"D-Don't please. Don't... come near me". She said with fear. Her body was shaking like a leaf. "Why should I not when I have every right to". He said...
3.6M 95.3K 38
Highest Ranking: #4 in Romance #1 in forcedlove Please read 'Yours Forcefully' before reading this book. ...
17.2K 431 8
She was a free bird who wanted to fly in sky like a carefree bird but now she is caged bird who was struggling to get out of that prison. she tried a...