My strict Professor husband

By missmunchkin143

A girl is married to her maths teacher and she is dumb in Math . How her life is going with the teacher of t... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
SORRY
Chapter 5
Thanks

Chapter 1

4K 47 1
By missmunchkin143

A girl name Y/N is married to her strict professor name Kim Namjoon.
She is dumb in math and average in other subject but unfortunately Namjoon is maths Professor in college. Let see how her life is going .

At Morning

Namjoon - Wake up Y/N
Y/N - Shoo away ( pulling blanket on her )
Namjoon - Wake up Y/N.You will be late ( pulling her blanket )
Y/N sigh and wake up
Y/N did her morning routine

At dinning table
Y/N - Where is breakfast?
Namjoon - here ( ponting towards breakfast )
Y/N started eating fastly
Namjoon - Eat slowly
Y/N - hmm

You and Namjoon go to college with same car as everybody knows about their relationship even students.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 1.8K 54
jisoo is the rich spoiled kid of KIM's family. Being the youngest one her chances of becoming the heiress of her ill father's fortune is very less un...
229K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 36.1K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
7.8K 666 34
The Scintillating Story of Hadhrat Adam A.S Assalaamu alaikum warahmaatullahi wabarakatuh everyone Hope everyones doing good In this book, I'll post...