● π“π‘πž 𝐓𝐰𝐨 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžοΏ½...

By Sarahbinirindou

A sweet story about two highschool students who's always fighting about who'll get the first place in every c... More

● π“π‘πž 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐒𝐞𝐬 ●
⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš 02

⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš 01

17 2 0
By Sarahbinirindou

It was a normal day, everyone were having fun with their friends. Lareina was walking with her friends, talking about stuff's they liked, laughing and everything.

Lareina - 17 y/o
Class 5 Inspirasi

"Oh look! There's your crush! " Keelia said cheerfully to Karalyn.

Keelia - 17 y/o
Class 5 Inspirasi

Karalyn - 17 y/o
Class 5 Inspirasi

*Don't say it out loud! " Karalyn whispered in an embarrassed tone. "Well, we're gonna approach him then!" said Keelia as she pulled Karalyn's wrist, "Ah-! Hey, slow down!" Karalyn shouted. The two then left Lareina without saying anything.

"They left me huh?" Larena sighed. The two dissapeared from Lareina's sight. "Meh- I'll just go".

As Lareina was walking to the cafeteria peacefully, suddenly a guy blocked her way.

"Hello there, my future wife" said Rafandra, smirking. Lareina sighed, annoyed just by hearing Rafandra's voice.

Rafandra - 17 y/o
Class 5 Indah

"What?" Lareina asked in an irritated tone. "Eh? What's with that face? Aren't you happy to see me?" Rafandra said proudly, "My face is fine, nothing's wrong with it. And no, I'm not happy, at all" Lareina said coldly. The smile on Rafandra's face then turned upside down. "But whyy? You're friendly, kind and is the sweetest person on earth, but why are you acting like this whenever you see me? " Ranfandra asked with a sad tone.

"Because I'm with YOU" replied Lareina, "Whaat? What's wrong with me?" he asked, "You're annoying, you make my blood boil everytime I see you." said Lareina, rolling her eyes.

Well, who wouldn't feel annoyed when someone keeps following them everywhere around the school?

Lareina then left before Rafandra could say anything.

Rafandra's POV

She left before I could say anything. It's not like this is the first time, she's still acting cold towards me as usual. Is she seriously not feeling anything for me? At all? Meh- I'll make her fall in love with me, no matter what happens, no matter how hard it is for me to actually do that, I'll never give up.

Hmm I haven't seen Aiden and Kai, I should go find them.

As I was walking around looking for my friends while thinking about Lareina, I spotted her two friends talking with Aiden and Kai. Well that makes my job easier

"Yo, what're you guys talking about?" I said, smaking Kai's shoulder. "Oh hey Raf." Aiden said.

Aiden - 17 y/o
Class 5 Indah

Kai - 17 y/o
Class 5 Inspirasi

"Could you PLEASE not smack my shoulder!?" Kai shouted. "Oh hii!" Keelia waved, "Where were you?" Kai asked as he looked at me with a confused look on his face

"Ahh, you know, I was with Lareina." I replied, "With Lareina? Did you guys bump into each other or were you folowing her?" Aiden said while looking at me, "Whaat? Pfft- No, I wasn't" I chuckled

"Yea right" Kai rolled his eyes. I mean, Aiden was right though, I was following her, but because I wanted to protect her! I didn't mean anything bad, who knows what could happen to her? She could get hurt anytime y'know? I'm not doing it because I mean something bad.

"Oi, did you hear what I said?" Kai snapped his finger. "Oh, uhh.. Yeah I did" I awkwardly responded, "Oh really? What did I said?" He asked.

"Oh- Uhm.. " Shoot- I wasn't paying attention. "See? You weren't listening. It's hard to talk to someone like you, what are you even thinking about anyway?"

I was thinking about Lareina, my future wife obviously

"Nothing." I replied, well what was he talking about anyway? It's not like it's that important.

Lareina's POV

"Oi! Let me go you jerk!" Damn it, this jerk is strong. "Quit shouting and come with me!" He shouted, "No!" What does he even want from me!? "Let go of my wrist Alden!"

Sarah here, I don't really know what to say, I made this chapter short since I ran out of ideas, and yes. Alden is a new character. You'll see how he looks like in the next chapter<3

Sorry for the misspelling :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.6K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
508K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
323K 18.5K 19
"α€˜α€±α€Έα€α€Όα€Άα€€α€œα€¬α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€α€šα€Ί α€„α€œα€»α€Ύα€„α€Ία€œα€Ύα€―α€•α€Ία€žα€½α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€²α€·.... α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€›α€•α€«α€˜α€°α€Έα€—α€»α€¬...... ကျွန်တော် α€”α€Ύα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€žα€¬α€Έα€€ α€žα€°α€·α€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ία€œα€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€½α€±α€€α€»α€α€¬α€•α€«.... α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€›α€„α€Ία€α€―α€”α€Ία€žα€Άα€α€½α€±α€€...
1.6M 139K 46
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...