7 ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๏ฟฝ...

By UMAYFICS

แ—ทTSโŸญโŸฌ ร— ๐ฒ/๐ง (๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ) Yang Y/N is a single model. In her 28 years of life, she never had any 'first lo... More

01. Life sucks without food & lover - Yang Y/N.
02. Kim Namjoon.
03. On a lovely date with Kim Namjoon.
04. Kim Seokjin.
05. Handsome actor Seokjin Next door.
06. Min Yoongi.
07. Jogging CEO buddy, Yoongi.
08. Jung Hoseok.
09. Darling Photographer Hoseok.
10. Park Jimin.
11. replaced manager Ji-Min.
12. Kim Taehyung.
13. The famous model V
14. Jeon Jungkook.
15. Handsome Detective Jeon Jungkook.

16. Final Chapter - "Forever."

338 19 7
By UMAYFICS

AUTHOR'S POV

"How did you know about Taehyung?!" Y/N asked and her whole body started to sweat.

"I should ask you this question! How the hell it's still 03 October 2022 when the days clearly passed forward?" He took a step closer to her, "And what is that white light? That's my first time seeing something like that."

Y/N took steps back as he stalked her. She understands one thing, he doesn't know about others but Taehyung since he saw the beam with her. This means he was pretending this morning just like her.

He knows.

Soon her body bumped into the wall behind her. Her breath become heavy as he pulled out the knife and put it on her throat.

"I took photos of him & you but they all disappeared." He pressed the knife tip on her neck making her gulp & stiff in her place.

"Don't tell me it's some kind of time travel shit. Moreover, how dare you live with a guy in your apartment." He yelled making her flinch.

"You should be loyal to me right?! I'm always sending you gifts but you throw them into dustbins. Do I look easy to you?" Getting nothing in response. He pushed the knife tip harder, "Tell me." He yelled loudly making her shake.

Her eyes turned teary and tears started slipping from her eyes.

"No." She hardly manages to voice out.

"Good. Now-" He smirked watching the crimson drop slipping from her neck, "Come with me. We are going to go from here."

Y/N gazed at him with mixed emotions. Taking a deep breath she forced her voice to talk.

"Why?"

"Because I love you. Only I can deserve you." Uble ears perked up when he heard the door unlocking sound comes.

In a blink, Uble is on the floor as Jungkook runs over him. Both fall on the floor with loud thuds. Jungkook is quick to get up and stood in front of Y/N protectively.

"Bitch! You are talking with a man earlier?!" Uble cursed standing up.

Y/N body is in shock, she couldn't process anything. Jungkook hold out his right arm for Y/N and pointed his gun at Uble with his left hand.

"Drop your knife. I've had my team coming here soon." Jungkook coldly said.

"Yes, officer." Uble smiled as if he was going to drop the knife but he throws it at Jungkook.

Having quick reflex Jungkook manages in ducking himself & Y/N down together. Uble hurriedly kicks the gun away from Jungkook's hold and tries to kick him but Jungkook rolls away & immediately stands from a backflip.

They both started to fight in hand-in-hand combat. Uble couldn't cope with Jungkook's attacks so he started using defence and try to throw him a punch but Jungkook caught his actions and twists his arms behind him making him kneel on the floor in front of Y/N.

Jungkook's hand reaches into his back pocket jeans and pulls out the cuffs locking Uble hands together.

"Mr.Uble you were under arrest for stalking & attempt murder on Ms.Yang."

Y/N eyes started burning watching him in front of her. She was scared & no one believed her also. She couldn't eat, sleep & walk around in peace. It only happened because of him.

Her mind isn't working and her eyes fall on the Gun by her side and takes it pointing it at Uble. Jungkook; who noticed Y/N actions tries to run to her before he could hold onto her.

*BANG*

She shoots him above his chest. As Uble unconscious body fall on the floor and her white marble floor started to turn red making her slowly realize what she had done & the police sirens filled the area.

"No." Jungkook kneeled on one knee and pulled her into a hug not wanting her to watch Uble unconscious body.

"I-I killed him." She whispered against Jungkook's chest. He caresses her hair softly.

"No. You didn't do anything wrong. You were fine." He took the gun and holds it tightly. He can't put the blame on Y/N.

"Am I a m- murderer?!" She cries loudly holding onto him tightly.

"No. He might be alive. Even if he dies, it's self-defence." The door brokes open and a few cops walks inside hurriedly.

"Mr.Jeon?!"

"He might be a fine check on him." Jungkook orders and pulls Y/N up with him.

Her legs give up & before she could fall Jungkook lifted her in his arms and Y/N vision is blurry. She was about to pass out anytime. Her face rested on Jungkook's shoulder blade, she breathed his mint scents calmly.

There are faint noises around her and she felt a clothe falling on her. That's when she gets a glimpse of his '7' tattoo behind his ear. Her lips softly brushed on the tattoo making Jungkook shiver.

He was in the elevator going down with Y/N in his arms. He thought she might be unconscious but her lips are moving.

He try to look at Y/N and saw her trying to open her eyes forcefully. She looked soo fragile. He softly smiled and kissed her cheek then grumbled gently.

"You are safe with me." That's the last thing she heard before getting unconscious.

* * *

Y/N eyes flashed open and she breathed heavily looking at the white ceiling.

"Y/N!!" She looked around and find herself in the hospital with Luna beside her.

"Oh! You are awake." Luna hovered over Y/N and examined her.

"Wait! I'll bring the doctor." She runs out of the room. Y/N slowly sit up on the bed. The door opened with doctors & Luna. They examined her and asked her a few questions before going back.

"Where is Jungkook?!" Y/N asked looking at Luna.

"Who is Jungkook?!" She questioned back making Y/N's heart stop. Y/N immediately get up from bed while pulling off the IV from her hand.

Growing in pain she stumbled to the door. Luna try to stop Y/N but she pushed her away and try to go out.

"How can you not know Jungkook?" Y/N eyes get teary. She slide open the door and her breath stopped watching the person in front of her.

It's Jungkook.

There he is standing by the door with his hand forward as if he was about to open the door.

"Jungkook!!" Y/N whispered looking at him.

"Huh! Hi." He nervously smiles, "You ok now?"

"Oh! Detective Jeon's first name is Jungkook. I don't remember it." Luna laughed holding Y/N from behind.

Y/N leans forward and hugs Jungkook tightly making him blush and Luna coughs clearing her throat.

"I- I have to go." She immediately leaves the room closing the door behind her.

They both break the hug and stood there awkwardly but Y/N legs are weak, she was about to fall but Jungkook hugs her again holding her up.

"Let's sit and talk." He says and Y/N nods as he helps her to sit back on the bed. They both stay silent for a moment until Y/N starts the conversation.

"Is Uble-"

"He's fine. You are not a murderer or anything." He cuts her off and explains the situation. He doesn't want the woman he loved to think of herself as a murderer.

Y/N's heart started to beat fast. She know he had the '7' tattoo and he might be disappearing soon also but she wanted to confuse her feelings which she couldn't do to others.

She knows, it's love. The first sight falling in love feeling.

Jungkook's heart is beating fast as well. He couldn't see Y/N like that last night. It felt like his heart ripped out of him forcefully. Thank god he was there to protect her.

He should tell her his feelings. Yes, it may sound foolish but it's love at first sight for him and if it's not now then it will never. Mustering his courage he opened his mouth.

"I-"

"I want to tell you something though it sounds foolish." She cut him off making him blink his big doe eyes in confusion.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?!" She asked leaning closer to him as Jungkook nod looking at her.

"I love you, Jeon Jungkook."

The '7' tattoo on Jungkook illuminated a bright golden beam. Y/N shut her eyes and her tears fall.

"No." She whispered painfully. The person she loved will be going to disappear.

* * *

Y/N slowly opened her eyes. She felt an arm under her neck & another arm on her waist. She turned her to left & saw Jungkook's face.

"Am I dreaming?" She grumbled turning on her left side as Jungkook's tattooed arm objected on her waist on its own. Y/N placed her cold hand on Jungkook's warm cheek and softly caressed it.

"If yes. I don't wanna wake up."

"I'm real." Jungkook suddenly spoke making Y/N shocked. He opened his eyes and pulls her on him; holding her tightly.

"Nonsense." She cries while laughing.

"I love you, Yang Y/N." Her moments stopped & she freezes in her place. But the beam never comes. She cupped Jungkook's face and look for his '7' tattoo but strangely it disappear too.

"Wut?!" She couldn't speak properly.

"I said I love you too." He says again not knowing what Y/N was thinking?

"It stopped. W-we can be together." Y/N happily jumps on Jungkook and hides her face on his neck; breathing his intoxicated scent. He couldn't help but smile at her innocent action. Holding her tight he caresses her waistline & whispers with a mysterious smile.

"Yes, We can be together forever."

THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1K 20
โ ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด...
63.8K 3.5K 41
You and Jin knew each other in high school. You both graduate and assume you'll never see him again. A few months later, during freshman year of coll...
46.9K 2.7K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU โœ” (will be edited) โ™กโ™กโ™ก Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
152K 5.8K 46
29 year old Y/N, goes on a series of failed blind dates. Her father is determined to marry her off asap. She is beautiful, sexy, smart, funny, caring...