5sos smut, imagines, and pref...

By intheharryway

yummy boys make me go mmm More

1. spanking
girls talk boys//song preference

ddlg punishment - ashton irwin smut

10.5K 61 3
By intheharryway

just a punishment ashton smut, following with aftercare because aftercare makes me melt

i didn't proof read so like, sorry.

"princess, daddy's very disappointed in you." ashton said sternly, making you look down onto the bed. you didn't have anything to say, and you knew you were in trouble.

"how could you break my rules like that? i have very few rules for you baby girl and you couldn't even follow them." he said, staring at you before continuing his lecture.

"you knew exactly what you were doing. you just wanting to be naughty didn't you? you wanted the attention from all my friends, which you knew damn well you'd get coming downstairs wearing just my shirt. you didn't even have panties on! they could have seen your princess parts and you knew that." he said.

"but daddy, i forgot.." you said, trying to avoid your punishment. you knew that wasn't happening though, and honestly you knew you'd enjoy it. however, the anticipation of the punishment was something you couldn't handle. it always made you nervous, resulting in you using the spur of the moment to try and get out of it.

"you forgot what?" 

"i forgot the boys were here." you said, making him chuckle.

"baby, this is their house too. you knew they were here. don't lie or i'll have to punish you for that too." he said, making you turn your head up lightly.

"but daddy, i don't want a punishment." you said, sighing.

"you should have thought of that earlier." 

"but daddyyyyyyyyy"

"you heard me. bend over my lap." he said, sitting on the bed.

"no!" you screamed, pouting like a child. you knew the boys could hear, but you didn't care. they knew exactly what kind of relationship you and ashton had.

"baby, don't make me get up." he said, staring at you, waiting for your reaction.

before he had time to process what was happening, you darted into you guys' bathroom, shutting the door and locking it.

you heard ashton get up, fumbling with the knob while you sat in the floor against the door nervously.

"this isn't funny (y/n)!" ashton yelled, banging on the door.

"unlock that door right now!" his voice boomed, furthering the wetness between your legs.

"daddy i don't wanna!" you shouted back.

"i swear, if you don't come out right this second, things aren't going to be pretty when you do!" he said, intimidating you, finally making you decide that you should leave.

"okay okay daddy! i'll come out!" you said, unlocking the door and opening it slightly, peaking out to see ashton standing there with his arms crossed.

"out. now." he said, gesturing.

"daddy you seem mad." you acknowledged, opening the door more and stepping in front of him.

"i am mad." he said simply, returning to his seat on the bed.

"now, let's try this again. over my lap, now." 

as soon as he said it, you were bent over his lap, and his hands began rubbing your backside.

"do you know how naughty you've been?" he asked, making you nod.

"and do you know what happens when you're bad?" he asked, and you continued looking down.

"answer me, princess." he said sternly, making you let out a quiet mumbled "punished".

"louder." he insisted.

"bad girls get punished by their daddy." you said, feeling his hard on beginning to rise in his jeans.

"that's right." he said, and you could tell he was biting his lip. you almost looked back to admire him, but you knew if you did you'd be scolded, and you knew you were already in enough trouble for one night.

"i was only going to give you 15, but i think after that tantrum you just pulled that you deserve an extra 10." he said, making you bite your lip. you were awaiting the smacks across your ass to come, when you felt him lightly run his fingers through your folds, making you moan.

"you're soaking, i've not even done anything yet." he chuckled, making you blush.

"count, okay?" he said, making you nod.

the highly awaited first hit came fast, making you moan.

"one." you said, as he followed up with the other side.

"two." you said, moaning even louder. the pain shooting down your backside was nothing compared to the massive pleasure you were receiving.

23 spanks later, and your ass was red, and your cheeks were tear stained.

"you did so good baby." ashton said, pulling you into a sitting position in his lap, being gentle from knowing how sensitive you must be.

he started kissing and sucking down your neck, making you moan more.

"daddy" you moaned out, feeling him smirk against your skin.

"let's get your shirt off baby girl." he said, causing you to raise your arms up.

your shirt was quickly discarded as he gently sat you onto the bed, shedding himself of his own shirt and jeans. you were fully naked, but he still had his boxers on.

he moved upto you, beginning to suck and bite on your nipple while using his finger to pinch the other.

"d-daddy" you moaned, arching your back at the pleasure.

he proceeded this to the other side.

"do you want me to eat you out princess?" he asked, making you nod.

"c'mere then." he said,  lightly pulling you towards him, careful to not put much pressure on your still burning bottom.

he slowly began kitten licking your folds, making you both moan.

"kitten you taste so good." he said, picking up his pace. soon his tongue was working wonders, heading in and out of you rapidly.

"da-daddy use your fingers." you stuttered out breathlessly.

"what's the magic word?" he said, pulling away and making you whimper from loss of contact.

"please daddy, i need your fingers in me." you begged, making him nod satisfied. 

"if you insist." he grinned, lightly pushing 2 fingers into you and curving them up to hit your gspot. you were a moaning mess, and if that wasn't enough, he began to harshly suck on your clit. soon you felt the familiar knot in your stomach, making your moans nearly become screams.

"daddy im so close!" you screamed out.

"cum for me princess." he said, making your eyes clench shut as you hit your high, his motions slowing lightly before stopping at your orgasm faded.

"daddy, let me suck you off." you said, and he shook his head.

"i really just want to fuck you kitten." he said, lifting you off the bed and leaning you over it.

"daddy i'm sensitive." you said, and he chuckled.

"you've had 4 in one night before, 2 won't be bad. you can do it." he encouraged, pumping himself as he lined himself up at your entrance before slamming into you unexpectedly.

you moaned loudly as he gripped one hand onto your hip, using the other to curve around you and grab and pinch at your boobs.

"baby you feel so good. you're so wet for me." ashton said, throwing his head back in pleasure before picking up speed.

"daddy fuck" you said, moaning.

"princess, that's not a nice fucking word." ashton growled.

"s-sorry. you just make me feel so good" you moaned, and ashton shifted you around slightly, making him pound you at a new angle that drove you crazy.

"oh god, i'm close." you cried out, causing ashton to move his hand from your boobs to your clit, rubbing vigorously.

"me too kitten, cum for me baby" he groaned, sending you over the edge. you felt ashton hit his high soon after you, feeling him release inside you.

you laid still, panting. you could hear ashton breathing heavily, catching his breath before pulling out of you.

"you did so good baby, you know that?" ashton cooed, shuffling around the room. he picked you up, moving you a bit more onto the bed before you felt something cool on your backside, making you flinch.

"i'm sorry princess, it'll make it feel better okay?" he said, and you nodded lightly as he continued spreading the substance along the redness.

"do you feel okay?" he asking sitting beside you on the bed, making you rise your head up a small amount.

"'m sleepy." you said, making him chuckle.

"let's get you cleaned up, then you can sleep as long as you'd like okay?" he said, and you nodded.

he got off the bed and slipped on his boxers, making you quietly say his name and watch him.

"i'll be right back, i'm gonna go run a bath then go get you a drink from downstairs, okay?" he said, and you nodded.

soon you heard the bathtub running, before seeing ashton come back into the room and hearing him head out the other door. you didn't bother moving to watch him, because you knew he'd be back soon. you heard him downstairs, hearing one of the other boys laughter erupt through the room before hearing the other 2 join in. you grinned lightly, knowing what they were on about when ashton told them to "fuck off."

"hey kitty, i'm back." he said, sitting the bottle of apple juice on the bathroom sink before shutting off the bathtub water, and coming to pick you up.

"hello gorgeous." he said, making you giggle before sitting you gently into the water. he handed you the juice after opening it, allowing you to drink some before returning the cap and grabbing some soap and a wash rag to wash away the sweat and other substances that had gathered onto your body.

you sat still, lent back lightly. you were still very tired, not wanting to move too much.

"you always do so good baby. i'm proud of you. i love you so fucking much princess." he said, making you grin lazily.

"i love you too." 

"good." he answered, beginning to wash your hair.

after he had washed your hair and body and praised you, he let the water drain while drying you off with a towel before carrying you to your shared bed.

"you ready to sleep kitty?" he said, and you mumbled a lazy "yeah" before cuddling into his side.

"god, i love you." you heard him whispered, as you dozed off into a slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
228K 22K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
940K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
594K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...