ღ ℌ𝔢𝔩𝔩 | ᴋᴀᴋᴜᴄʜᴏ | ʙᴏɴᴛᴇɴ ღ

By Varina0102

"ɪ'ʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ᴋɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀ sᴇʀᴠᴀɴᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪ ᴅɪᴇ." A police officer who wants nothing but to... More

˗ˏˋ Reminders'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋ Songs with Highlighted Lyrics'ˎ˗
˗ˏˋ Quotes'ˎ˗
OᑎE
🔞TᗯO🔞
TᕼᖇEE
˗ˏˋ Character Profile'ˎ˗
ᖴOᑌᖇ
ᖴIᐯE
⚠️ ᔕI᙭⚠️
ᔕEᐯEᑎ
EIGᕼT
ᑎIᑎE
TEᑎ
⚠️🎴EᒪEᐯEᑎ🎴⚠️
TᗯEᒪᐯE
🎴TᕼIᖇTEEᑎ🎴
⚠️🎴ᖴOᑌᖇTEEᑎ🎴⚠️
🎴ᖴIᖴTEEᑎ🎴
ᔕI᙭TEEᑎ
🎴ᔕEᐯEᑎTEEᑎ🎴
⚠️🎴EIGᕼTEEᑎ🎴⚠️
🎴ᑎIᑎTEEᑎTᕼ🎴
🎴TᗯEᑎTY🎴
🎴TᗯEᑎTY TᗯO🎴
🎴TᗯEᑎTY-TᕼᖇEE🎴
🎴TᗯEᑎTY ᖴOᑌᖇ🎴

⚠️🎴TᗯEᑎTY OᑎE🎴⚠️

165 4 2
By Varina0102

(TW: Violence)

(Jun's POV)

"What's this? I asked eagerly, turning away from the TV to look at Sanzu. He replied as he turned his attention to the television. "It's just a hacked CCTV camera attached to the post light,"

My face became puzzled as to what he meant. What relevance does the camera's point of view have right now? "And? "I inquired.

"It's clear that you're against our wishes but..." Sanzu came over to the table and leaned his arms on it while ignoring my question, "What if we offer you what you want in exchange?"

Exchange? Are they stupid to convince me that this is not a trap?

I didn't notice that I was staring at Sanzu's grip, he was clutching something in his hand, but I can't tell what it is.

"I-"

"Think wisely. Break her out of the bars and give her back to us. I promise to give you what you want," Sanzu offered. "And of course, since you'll become our responsibility, you won't need to worry about working on your lame job. We'll offer you a position within our organization that's more favorable and high salary."

Let me guess, if their offer is genuine, I will get paid three times as much as I did at my current work.

"You'll have absolute freedom if you willingly joined us. Nobody would order you around and make you complete pointless reports and paperwork every day."

Freedom... Freedom that no one will have to order me around at everything? That I get to do whatever I choose without being forced to?

Sanzu suddenly raised his hand just above his face. "See this," he pointed to something resembling a card. "If you accepted our deal, you'd get one of these exclusive black cards,"

Black card... Only the riches people have those.

"So, what do you say? Yes or no?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

Freedom.

High paying job.

Wealth.

Nobody wants to deny these three.

I can't help but feel inferior compared to these guys. I can't help but to compare my life. Being in my occupation right now is toxic and demanding. We had to stay later than expected to complete our tasks, but even so, the pay was insufficient to compensate for the extra time.

I don't want to spoil all of my efforts to become a police officer, but these vengeful sweet proposals are already penetrating my supposedly determined mind. Teasing and taming to dominate my used to be goals in life.

This is obviously a trap. But... I'm not sure, I don't know.

Maybe this is finally the opportunity. But I don't know.

You'll regret this someday. I don't care...

What about Naoto?

"You're already consuming too much time," Sanzu continued, "Is it already a yes? Silence means yes, righ-"

"No," I cut him off.

There is a little pause before he asks, "What?" even though I lowered my head, I could tell he was surprised by the tone of his question.

"No," I said with a higher tone.

"I wouldn't suggest that answer if I were yo-"

I frowned at him and yelled, "I said no, I won't take your deal!" both of my hands are clenching into fists as I hid them beneath the table.

There's a sudden silence. I said aloud that I now have everyone's attention.

Fuck. Why did I allow myself to almost give in?

I can't help but yell my response out of frustration. How could I dominate my mind because of such wealth? That I almost forgot my reason to keep moving forward. It's like I wasted my tears for nothing. I wasted my time searching for this group for years only to join them because of what they could give.

I wasted the opportunity he left for me.

Sanzu questioned, "So... You don't care whether something horrible would happen to you?" It's hard to determine whether he's angry or upset that I rejected his proposal. His expression is more startled than angry.

"I already gave my answer, and I'm not gonna repeat myself," I snarled.

Out of a sudden, Sanzu's face lit up with joy. He turned to look at Kakucho, who has a shocked expression on his face. Kakucho's eyes widened and met mine at once. I see a disappointment in his gaze while he mouthed, "What are you doing?"

I didn't get to respond to him when my attention turned to Sanzu. He repeatedly clasped his hands together as he exclaimed, "Good answer!" with pride. He shouted, letting everyone hear him clearly, "It's a no then!

"Wait! Sanzu, I think she didn't fully get your point,"

"Enough defending her Kakucho!" Sanzu spat out. "You heard her already,"

There's nothing else I can do. I rather die than betray someone who means to me.

"If that's the case then..." Sanzu said before taking something out of his pocket, "I now get to do this!" he happily pressed it into his hand.

A bright screen suddenly lit up on the TV, and an explosion was caught on the camera on screen from the point of view of the CCTV camera. The bursting noise made my body startled and leaped backward to my chair.

The house has been bombed.

"Wow! That was faster than before." Sanzu was astonished. "Bombing the last one was difficult, yet it still worked."

My horrified eyes expanded. My body went numb. The hair on the back of my neck has started to stand up.

They just bombed a house. Someone is in the house.

"W-What..." I shook with dread. "Did you..."

"Correct! Using this," Sanzu grinned while showing what was in his hand. A tool that he used to detonate the bomb by pressing a button.

"Why... Why did you do it?!" I shouted at him, making me stood up from my seat.

"Hmm? Maybe you should ask that yourself," he moved his body toward the enormous TV. "I get to think that you're one of those people who will sacrifice themselves even if it causes death just for others' sake. But now... Look at what you've done, you made a mess,"

It makes so much sense now from what Kakucho said to me earlier. He warns that if I don't take them up on their offer, terrible things will happen. But I was completely unaware that they would bomb a shelter simply because I declined their proposal.

I was now fixated on the TV, waiting to see what would happen next. Many people have already started leaving their homes, screaming, crying, and dying. And here I am, unable to do anything but stand and observe in dread.

I can't... I can't move my body. I was rendered helpless by those screams of despair. My eyes never left the screen, I didn't realize a tear streaming down my cheek.

I caused that.

"Sanzu that's enough!" Kakucho yelled across the room. Then again, Sanzu didn't pay attention and pressed the trigger a second time, setting off an explosion next to the previously blasted house.

"Mikey seems to enjoy the view," Sanzu smirked.

Another house has exploded.

My eyes are beginning to tear up again. My hands and lips are shaking with fright.

Kakucho yelled once more, but this time at me, "Juno! Take that back, now!" I was unable to look at him. Petrified, I couldn't take my eyes off the horror in front of me. I find it hard to think that was my fault. I'm to blame.

"No..." I whispered with a shivering voice. I couldn't think of anything to say and felt as though my voice had been taken away. I somehow manage to walk closely to the TV, making the scene more visible to my eyes. I'm searching for something despite the blurriness because of the tears in my eyes.

Sanzu chuckled, "Like I said, awful intentions are made in those evenings you thought were calm,"

My heart suddenly stopped; my eyes widened in terror when I realized these houses... These houses they bombed are next to my house.

They're gonna bombed my house next, my... My family is in there.

"Ugh," Sanzu seemed irritated. "Why don't we just bomb everything,"

"No! Wait! Please!" I wept. My feet failed to stand by themselves which made me kneel in front of Sanzu, begging for him to stop. "Please... Please don't do it!" I held his arm where he was clutching the button, but he continued to push me away until I was simply kneeling on the ground.

I want to be angry. I want to be furious. I want to fight back, but they caught my weakness. I have nothing to do but turn my rage to sorrow.

I can't bear to hear another scream; he won't stop until I heard screams coming from someone I cared about. I can fight him off until he released his grip on the button, but I can't. It'll only make things worse if I did. I can't do anything but get on my knees and beg.

"Please don't!" I bawled out; I don't care how helpless I am now.

"Having an authority of the law to kneel in front of me is such an achievement! Sanzu laughed gleefully, "If you're not going to be their hero, might as well finish them off now," he was about to press the button when I grabbed his ankle as I was still kneeling to beg.

"NO! Please stop it! I'm begging you," I shed more tears. They want something from me, they want me to say it. "I'll..."

They won't ever stop; I had no choice but to say it.

"I TAKE YOUR DEAL!" I cried across the room, loud enough for everyone to hear. "I'll join Bonten. I'll... I'll bring Kaori back to you," saying these words stings the hell out of me that I couldn't stop trembling while my head hangs low, and my tears are dripping onto the floor.

Only my sob noises are audible; neither of their mouths is making any sounds. But then Sanzu said, "Too. Fucking. Late,"

His thumb is close to pressing the button. But I shouted once more with full rage. "I'LL JOIN BONTEN. I'LL BETRAY MY ALLY, AND I'LL DO EVERYTHING YOU SAY!"

Every word, I'm screaming it all out. "EVERY WORD! I'LL DO IT! I'LL LEAVE EVERYTHING AND BE DEVOTED TO YOU ONLY! I PROMISE!"

"Please..." after letting all of my rages out, my breathing grew more difficult as I pleaded. I was bracing myself for the worst since I thought Sanzu would now click the button, but when I lifted my head, he hadn't.

He's just looking me down with a grin on his face while his other hand is in his pocket. His glance is all it takes to convey to me their superior strength and how insignificant I am in comparison to them.

"You're hired then,"

𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬

Sanzu in this chapter be like:

Kakucho at the side of the room after Jun ignored his warnings:

A/N: Did I just hurt my feelings just by making this chapter? Yes, I did.

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 134 35
After fleeing from your past and moving to Tokyo you meet some very handsome men. Unbeknownst to you they lead the most dangerous criminal organizati...
96.8K 3.1K 118
𝓑𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓯𝓸𝓻... You live a normal life as a programmer in a big company and four years ago you moved to Tokyo...
36.4K 1.1K 25
This is after everything happened so when mikey made bonten and sanzu would go with mikey anywhere to make sure he's safe but one day bonten gets a n...
10.7K 762 10
Y/N L/N lived a life that she, herself, considered pathetic and pure bullshit. Really, all she wanted was to have a yummy ramen and live in mansions...