Sneaked into my heart (luca...

By agirlindreamworld

On a dark windy night.. "he is there.. catch him!! ..." "hey.. don't run.. you punk" "shit.. These guys.. I... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 23

457 27 19
By agirlindreamworld

Athy's P. O. V..

When I opened my eyes.i saw lucas 's face looking beautiful in the sunlight... I stared at him for a while with a smile as I caressed his face.. His eyes.. Long eyelashes.. That mole under his eye.. His sharp nose.. Soft lips... Everything about this guy is attractive.. I give him a peck on the cheek and Sat up and I felt my whole body aching... Haah..how many rounds did we do..? This beast like guy..

I got up and took a shower.. And when I look at myself in the mirror.. I become a tomato.. He left marks all over my body..!! This idiot... I have to cover everything.. I even have classes today... I wore a turtle neck top and jean.. Now I am fully covered..I went downstairs and prepared breakfast..

I heared his footsteps as he walked down the stairs and back hugged me as he buried his face on my neck..

"good morning babe..." he mumbled.. I patted his hair and it's still wet.. This lazy guy he don't even bother to dry his hair..

"sia.. I am going to seoul today after dropping you at uni cause I have to meet uncle" lucas said before stuffing his mouth with sandwich

" I see.. Then when will you come back.?" I asked as I drink my orange juice

" hmm.. Don't know.. I don't wanna go but I have to.."

he sighed I giggled as I patted his head.. Dad make  him work hard I think..

" I will make sure to return before night.. "he said and I nodded a yes smiling..

I locked the door as we both are going out.. He dropped me at the uni... I really don't want to attend classes .i just want to spent more time with him.. Why he is suddenly so hardworking..?

When I came out of the car thinking about all this... He suddenly pulled me in for a hug and I hugged him back tight... His scent made me relax..

" lucas.. I wanted to spend more time with you.. But you are busy... Anyway... Bye.. Have a safe trip..." I said and give him a peck on his cheek.. He hugged me even tighter and buried his face on my neck...

"shall we just go back home..?" he asked with puppy eyes... Pfft.. So cute..

"ahem.." we both turned as we heared a familiar  voice and saw dad and felix standing few steps away , staring at us.. Felix is smiling awkwardly while dad looked so.. Pissed..i pushed lucas away and smiled at dad as I ran towards him and hugged him.. Then his face changed  to normal as he smiled patting my head.. I turned and saw lucas staring at me like he is hurt.. I have to save you idiot.. Don't give me that look..

"dad.. What are you doing here..?" I asked and he stared at lucas

" we came to see lucas.. Since he didn't even answered our call and cabel also begged us he wants to go home.. So We came here instead  " felix said.

" he is about to Meet you guys in person.. Right lucas..?" I said and he nodded a nonchalant yes..

"then... Let's all go home.." dad said.. His eyes still glaring daggers at him.. I don't want to participate in thier conversation

" you guys can go home.. I have classes.. Bye dad, felix.. Bye lucas.." I said as I walked inside the uni faster.. I turned and saw them getting on  their car and driving back... Thank goodness lucas isn't going to seoul... Hehe.. I am so happy

As I entered my class.. My friends stared at me with suspicious eyes and smirked..

"wow.. Someone is glowing... Anyone seen my shades.?"

Emily said in a teasing tone and others giggled.. There they goes.. Teasing me..

" so your boyfriend is back huh..?"

"do you have to ask that.. Her face tells everything..."

These girls..

"where is helena..?" I asked looking around... Helly didn't finished her project so she told me she is going first.

"she is here.. That another handsome guy with your boyfriend.. He came and she went out with him.." Emily said..

Helly is out with caby..? I wish cabel will tell her today... I can't wait to go on a double date...!! I wanted to tell her the news first...its OK.. I can wait for her.

I can't concentrate on class at all.. All I can think about is home.. When the last bell ring I rushed out of the classroom for the first time in history.. When I walked outside.. I saw lucas  leaning on his bike scrolling through his mobile.. I started walking towards him and when he saw me.. He turned off the phone and and smiled bright... He pulled me in for a hug and we get on the bike...

" is dad still home..?"

" nope.. He went back as soon as I explained everything.. He told me he is coming here for weekend." lucas said as we drove..wait..opposite to the house..

"where are we going.?" I asked looking around..

"hm.. Date..?" he said and I giggled.

"OK.. To where.?" I asked

"you will know once we reach.."

he said and I soon found out where it is.. We are heading towards stell aunty's restaurant

She welcomed as with a bright smile... Then I ate till my tummy is full.. I was quite hungry.. Lucas stared at me eating with a smile.

" did you know where Helly and cabel is..?" I asked and  he giggled.

"I am also curious about that... You know what baby..caby.. Bought a ring when we were in california" lucas said giggling

"really..?"

I asked with a bright smile and he put his hand on my shoulder and yanked me towards him... He showed me a vidoe which  he secretly took of cabel practising his lines and we giggled.

" I wish he do it properly.. I want to go on a double date with them "I said and he smiled

" yeah.. Caby is so nervous. Let's see what will he do.."

he mumbled.. Lucas really care about cabel but he don't show it to him and I think cabel also knows this... They are like brothers from different mothers

" don't worry everything will work out... "i said and smiled..

" I am not worried about him...i just can't tolerate him if it didn't go well and he started lameting while drinking.. "he said looking away...

" pfft..yeah deny all you want.. " I said giggling...

Soon.. It get darker and we went back home and saw caby and Helly coming back home  hand in hand smiling... They looked so cute together.. Thier eyes staring at each other is filled with love and they are blushing cutely.. When they saw us.. They got so embarrassed and we giggled as we all entered the house and we kept teasing each other all night... It's been a while  since I was this happy in life... Today is one of the best days in my life...

When we lied down on bed.. Lucas as usual didn't let me sleep... This guy... But every time we do.. He make sure I am feeling comfortable and reminded me of why I love him so much

P. O. V..ends.

Athy saw lucas sitting in front of his laptop drowned in work and sighed as she walked towards her room.

Lucas looked up as hot air hit his head to see athy standing beside him with a hair dryer on drying  his hair... He smiled as he leaned his head on her chest.. The way her fingers gently brushing his hair felt addicting...

" it's ok... It will dry on its own.." he said.. Only his mouth did but he  enjoys  getting dried his hair by her.

" and that's how you catch cold.. Last week.. you should also get more sleep too, do you think you are a robot...? why did You suddenly become a workaholic.? Are you really lucas .? . She scolded her and he smiled

" Why are smiling when I am scolding you idiot ....?"

she asked confused and he stood up and hugged her staring down at her straight in the eyes.

"sia..." he called her sweetly.. And she smiled humming

"hmm.?"

"I love you.." he said caressing her face .

"hmm.. I love you too."

she said smiling bright... He leaned closer and kissed her... Their kiss which started gentle got intense.. She tapped his shoulder and he parted from the kiss and both stared at each other panting..
They turned to the side as lucas mobile rang and he sighed as he answered the call..

" what..? Now..? Yeah yeah.. I will.." he said and ended the call..

" sia.. I am going to seoul right now.. It seems there is problem in uncle's office and he told me to come right away" he said..

"hmm..can I also come with you..? I also want to meet dad.." she said

" sure.. But he looks busy.. And what will you do until the work is over...?" he asked scratching his nape.

" it's ok.. Did you forget helly is there.?.. "
She said and he nodded a yes as if he just got reminded

" then.. Let's go.. "he said and she smiled.

When they landed on seoul.. Everyone in the airport stared at the stunning couple in awe...

" are you going home..? "he asked and she nodded a no

" I... Still don't feel like going back home..i will just go straight to where helly is.."she said and he nodded a yes.

He  dropped her in front of helly's aunt
House and went to claude 's office..

" excuse me.. Where is cheif director ' s office..? " he asked the girl in the  front office desk and she stared at him blushing, 

" lucas.. You came.. Let's go we don't have much time.."he heard felix 's voice and soon got  dragged by him.

" claude.. Lucas is here "he said as they entered the control room and lucas got chills from the menacing aura seeping out from claude. He saw the workers  trembling in fear

" what's the problem uncle..? " he asked and claude sighed

" these useless idiots messed up and a cyber crime gang hacked our main system.. It's such a shame that our security is this weak.."

claude shouted in Anger and lucas nodded yes as he took off his coat and sit on the chair in front of numerous screens, cabel sat beside him and they started working..

" who is that guy..? "

" who knows may be he is his relative he called him uncle.. "

"he is so handsome.."

"shh.. Shut up our director is already mad.. But can he really able to  flip the table..? He looks like a university student..."

The workers mumbled among themselves and they become quiet as soon as claude glared at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 18K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
13.4K 179 22
We all know Aaron loves Aphmau and Aphmau loves Aaron. But what if Ein never existed? Garroth ain't jelly? Zane actually proposes, Travis being... Tr...
35K 129 12
Just some dom and sub stories cause we all know your horny
91.7K 1.2K 53
Where Morgan and her sister Tia text random numbers for some laughs and encounter someone they were not expecting. oc female X rudy pankow social med...