Handsome๐Ÿ’™ ( Dave East )

By loveuh90

Dave east falls in love with a Amaria! They get to know each other for a little bit before she friend zones h... More

Characters
1
2
-Added Characters-
3
4
5
6
7
8
interuption
9
10
another interuption lmao
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Not an update
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
Character introduction
60
61
62
HANDSOME PT.2 OUT NOWโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

43

1.2K 38 11
By loveuh90

-2 months later-

Amaria💞

"But I don't feel like going out" I whined to Nia on the phone. "Bitch we are going out, you are finally healed from the surgery and I am finally ready to leave my baby for a night. Let's have fun, our lives have been so depressing and painful lately I can't remember the last time we had fun" she ranted as I twisted my lip thinking about it.

"Ok fine, but I better have fun or ima be mad" I said warningly. "Bitch you always have fun with us" Nia said hanging up before I could even get another word in.

2 months later and I'm finally physically healed. But im still messed up about Sariya. I miss her everyday, we grew a connection while she was inside me. I wonder everyday how life would of have been like of she was here. How she would of looked like now that she would of have been 2months old.

These past two months I been focusing on getting my self back together. I worked out as much as I could to get my body back and I did but it wasn't the exact same and sometimes I felt insecure about it. Every time I looked in the mirror I was forced to remember the worst day of my life.

I been eating healthy, seeing a therapist but she wasn't much help. And I been focusing on my music career and my future.

I got out the shower starting to get my self ready.

I put my wig into a half up half down and did my edges before starting on my makeup. I finished quickly after 45minutes.

I got a text saying that Nia was here with everybody else but I still hadn't finished getting ready.

I rushed to my closet picking out the dress I was wearing and the shoes to match.

I put the dress on as I struggled. Once I finally got it on I put my heels on and rummaged through my closet trying to find a bag that matched.

"Bitch what taking so long" I heard Tyson's voice as I smiled once I heard him. "I'm in my closet" I yelled.

"Gah damn, bitch you really going out like this? You gonna make me get you pregnant" he said walking up to me as I pushed him laughing. "You is stupid, help me find a bag" I said as I got my favourite perfume out and sprayed it all over myself.

"Ooo let me get some of that" Tuson said as I laughed handing it to him and swung the bag he picked out around my shoulder.

We rushed out my closet and made our way to the living room where everybody was waiting. "BITCHHHHH" Chantel said once she saw me and then all the compliments flowed in.

I cheesed spinning around being goofy. "Tuh, you gonna find yo self a man tonight" Tae said making me laugh.

We all left out my house getting inside the Escalade that was outside.

"Here bitch" Chantel said handing me a bottle of water as I looked her, "it's vodka drink up" she said as I smiled and started drinking.

"Shit, I ain't drink in 11 months" I told them as my faces scrunched up. "Girl you is crazy, I would have alcohol in my system as soon as I give birth" Chantel said as I rolled my eyes playfully.

We arrived at the club as we all loaded out the car into the club.

We walked over to our section.

All I have done for the past 2 months is focus on myself, it feel good to finally let go and enjoy life with my friends. Hopefully after today I'll be able to fully move on.

We were all very drunk and having the time of our life's.

We left the club and went to the strip club.

I went home with Nia cause I was gonna spend the night at her place.

"Thank you girl, this the best day everr" I said drunk as we stumbled into her house. "Oh shit" I screeched as I fell over nothing. "SHHHHH" Nia hushed me as we both started laughing.

"Y'all had a long night huh?" Bully said as I looked up at him and laughed "sorry" I whispered.

"She spending the night, is that ok?" Nia asked. As he nodded "yeah you family it's coo" he said.

We walked into the kitchen and as I turned the corner I saw Dave.

My eyes widened and I sobered up real quick. He looked at me and shook his head as I frowned. "The fuck is he doing here?" I yelled.

"He family too" Bully said as I looked at Nia and she shrugged. "On second thought, I gotta go" I said turning back around.

"Wait Ari, don't leave. Your drunk, it's not safe" Nia said pulling my arm. "No I don't want to see him" I said pulling my arm back and struggling to put my heels back on.

"So you just gonna run away from your problems like always huh?" I heard Dave say as I looked back at him and threw my shoe at him but he dodged.

"Ari, stop" Nia said. "Nah what the fuck is really ya problem? I ain't do shit to you" Dave said walking closer as tears started streaming down my face.

"I swear you come any closer I'm gon-"

"You gon do what? You ghosted me for two months after we lost our baby, you fucked up for that deadass" he said as I looked past him at Bully and he shrugged.

"I gotta go" I said limping out their house with one heel on. "Wait Ari please don't leave" Nia said as I ignored her. "Nah let her go, she wanna act like a fucking child" Dave said as I was ignored him to and left down the street.

I walked for 5 minutes and to be honest I didn't have a single clue where the fuck I was or where I was going. My phone was dead at this point. I stopped taking my heel off and decided to walk bear foot.

I continued walking as I heard a car coming down the road, I looked to see Dave's Bentley. I rolled my eyes and he slowed the car down driving my pace.

He rolled the window down. "Ari get in the car" he said as I ignored him and continued walking. "Whats yo deal?" He said as I stopped to face him.

"Your my fucking deal, I don't want to be around you. Just leave me the fuck alone" I screamed at him before picking up my pace.

"Look just get in the car, you walking bear foot. Do you even know where your going?" He asked me.

"No, why do you care anyways?" I said.

"The fuck you mean, I have always cared about you. Come get in the car, we can talk about whatever it is that is going on with you" he said as I rolled my eyes stoping.

"I just said I don't want to be around you so leave me alone. And I don't want to talk about shit" I said.

"Okay let me take you home then, you outside at night half naked, I get you home safe.... Please" he pleaded as I sighed heavily cause he was right.

I walked around his car getting in. "Here ya other shoe" he said giving it to me as I snatched it off him.

"How you been?" He asked me as I looked at him then back at the road. "Shit" I said honestly as he nodded. "Me too" he said as I bit my lip looking outside the window.

"What going on with you Ari, why you hate me?" He asked me as I looked at him dumb.

"You fucking cheated on me" I said. "I thought you was over that, you said you was willing to be friends again. Ion understand what's changed" he said as I rolled my eyes.

"I- I said that so that we could co-parent, I did it for out baby" I said breaking down crying. "So you don't forgive me?" He asked me as I shook my head.

"No." I said honestly. "Now she not here so we don't need to be involved in each other's lives, not as boyfriend and girlfriend and not as friends. You broke my heart Dave, I can't forgive you" I said wiping my tears.

The rest of the car ride was silent.

We finally pulled up to my apartment complex. He pulled up out front as I got my shoes and bag and opened the door to get out.

"Ari hold on" he said touching my thigh as I sighed. "What" I said looking back at him.

"I gotta tell you something about that Jeremih nigga" he said serious. "Dave tell me another time" I said getting out the car and walking in.

I made it to the elevator and before the door could shut Dave came in. "Omg why can't you leave me alone" I whined.

"When you was in the hospital and you told me to come back and get the baby bag, he was here and he was in yo room smelling ya panties" he said as my eyebrows furrowed. "Who, Jeremih?" I asked him as he nodded.

We arrived at my floor as we walked to my door, "can you walk in first, you got me scared" I said as he opened the door. I watched from the door as he looked through my apartment.

"It's all good no one's here" he said as I sighed a sigh of relief and walked in. "You can see your way out" I said dropping my shoes in the floor and placing my bag on the counter.

"Don't you think we should talk?" He asked me as I turned around looking at him. "Why we gotta talk? There is nothing to talk about" I said.

"There is whole lotta shit we gotta talk about the fuck you mean?" He said getting mad. I looked up at him getting lost as he continued to ramble on as I zoned out.

I know i was drunk as fuck but he was looking so sexy right now, I bit my lip as I watched him continue to talk as his facial expressions were all mad it made me wet.

I ain't had dick in months, might as well fuck him right now. My mind fought with each other.

I rolled my eyes tired of deciding and tired of him talking. I grabbed his shirt pulling to me getting on my tip toes to kiss him.

He frowned but quickly stopped attaching his lips to mine.

"What are you doing" he said between us kissing. "Shut up" i said grabbing his face deepening the kiss.

He grabbed my thighs picking me up and propping me on the kitchen counter.

He kissed my jaw down to kneck leaving hickeys making me moan. I grabbed his face kissing him again and started to undo his belt and grab his already hard print  through his boxers. 

He pulled away looking at me. "I want it" I said and he smirked and I pulled out his erected dick. I looked at it biting my lip.

He pulled my thong off and opened my legs getting a good view.

"Stop, just fuck me already" I whined feeling my pussys hearbeat faster. He leaned down kissing my clit making me moan. "Give me your dick" I said right out as he chuckled and for his dick rubbing it against my folds.

I felt like kicking him for teasing me this much. He pushed inside of me his full length making me remember how big he really was.

After another the second thrust I finally relaxed letting him in.

"Shit ma you tight as fuck" Dave groaned as I bit my lip watching him kill my shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 40.6K 91
Shayla a senior in high school left to take care of her 3 year old sister falls for a drug lord named Kasen ...... is life with a thug better
181K 6.2K 31
What happens when Tiffany finds Dave? Read to find out ! Part 2 coming soon
25.4K 1.8K 40
Based on a true story. Aisha celebrates her 18th birthday and has only one thing on her mind. READ BOOK 1 IN THE AISHA SERIES: "AISHA GOT IT" WARNING...
15.8K 617 18
Ex Lovers Rekindle And Grow?? Or Repeat The Past?? @๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ยฉ