HIS ROOH

Autorstwa Mehika5

Abhimaan Singh Rathore :- This name is enough to people bow their head in respect. He is the CEO of Rathore E... Więcej

Rathore's
characters 2
Prologue
Author Note
Ch 1
Author
Ch 2

His Rooh

2.3K 46 0
Autorstwa Mehika5

Author Note : Hlo Guys so this isy first story. So there are some things I want to tell before starting the story.

• English is not my first language so if there some grammatical mistake you can correct me.

• If you are not interested in reading the story you can leave the story .

• This story is based on my imagination.

• Please if you like the story please vote or comment this really grow the confidence of author.

• Don't copy my story without my permission.

Thankyou for giving a chance to this story.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

20.2K 465 10
From a player who escaped from reality to play a virtual fantasy game called YGGDRASIL to an omnipotent god-like mechanical being who ruled his world...
22.7K 1.2K 200
Author: Yuwei Alternative Title: 穿成残疾男主怎么走剧本? After graduating from university, he joined the famous Crossing Division. Because of the mission re...
291K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...