[DOWN FOR EDITING] A Kiwiana...

By 00Fairy-Lights00

!!ALL CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN FOR EDITING!! So I'm basically trying a writing challenge, the plan is to... More

State of this Story

61 2 0
By 00Fairy-Lights00

I started writing this story as a Christmas themed writing exercise in 2017. I was 16 years old, and had only started seriously posting fan fiction to an online audience the same year.

So with that comes a general underdeveloped writing voice, spelling mistakes and a lack of editing and (surprisingly for a fanfic) misinformation. I'd like to do my best to remedy that but now as a 21 year old with a full time job I'm not sure how quickly I can get that done.

I'd like to rewrite this but as the story stands currently I can't make any promises that it's even salvageable, it makes me feel icky to keep up so I'm gonna take down the chapters that are here and see what I can do, if I feel like I can write this story better I'll publish the rewritten chapters and actually finish this story, if not you'll most likely see a board post letting you know it's being taken down.

So to recap: for now this will be the only chapter available as I figure out what I want to do with this story!

Thank you for all the support and love you've been showing me since 2017, it is always very much appreciated.

Much love, Fairy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 21.8K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
204K 10.6K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
795K 18.1K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
424K 6.5K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...