A Brand New Life

By Just_Gwendy

Lady Lesso x Y/n female reader Y/n had a awful Childhood her father left them with no money or food, before... More

Childhood
Adulthood 2
Day 1
What a mess.
Sickness
Feeling Better
Failure
Food Fight (plus Chaos)
Part two
Plot Twist
Emotional
What a Lovely Night
Friends
Finger Glow
Having so much Fun
Making You Happy
Special Talent(1)
Special Talent (2)
Blue Forest
Something Evil
Not going to work
War
War is Over
My Fault
Happy Birthday
Special Event
Gregor
You Are Mine
New Subject
Chess (2)
Happy Valentines Day
Come Back With Me
Come Back With Me (2)
Important Note!
Next Grand Master
New Book!
New book (2)!
Trouble Maker
In The Bed Again
Finally
A Brand New life.

Black Cat

571 28 0
By Just_Gwendy

Rafal teleported to my bathroom i was relieved that nobody is here, 'goodbye Y/n, you did very well!' he said in my head, i nodded, i was about to come outside.

But i saw Dot coming inside with Hort, they were making up, all i hear is Dot's moans, Dang should I stay or should I go out of the window?

"Not bad, Hort" i here Dot say while she chuckle.

I was focusing to my finger to glow, i became a black cat again.

I jumped to a tiny window that i would fit in.

I went to Lady Lesso's office, i jumped and jumped, there it is, her office.

I sat down looking at her at the window, she was doing some paper work, but not the 'dean stuff'.

When she noticed me, i meowed, she come over to me, she opened her window, "Hey there, you lost or no?" I meowed, i didn't even know how to say it to her, she carried me and went to her normal seat she put me to her lap and was scratching my head, i purred because how she scratches my head.

I saw Profesor Dovey, with a smirk on her face, i didn't see her like this, but i know this smirk it's like Dovey wanted to fuck with Lesso, i get it.

"What do you want?" She said in a cold tone.
"You Ofcourse." She wants a kiss from her, i wanted to be mad at her, but i dont want to, because maybe Lesso will throw me out of the window, Dovey was about to sit on Lesso's Lap but i was there, 'HA I WAS FIRST!' I thought myself making me proud at myself, "Oh!! Cutie what do we have here?" Dovey said while picking me up, i wanted to hissed but let's not too.

"Whats her name??" Dovey said while holding me gently.

"Her name is Sabrina." I look at her that i liked the sound of the name, i mean i really like it tho.

"Oh she likes it! How adorable." I purred.

I slept in Dovey's arms.

Hey guys! I reallyy appreciate to the votes and for reading this story and finnaly! WEEKENDS ITS ON THE MOVE MAYBE TOMORROW I CAN POST, but i have a lot of homework, I love you all! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 1.3K 34
You are going about your business when a monster makes an appearance, throwing you into a whole new world. The stories will include you with a monste...
107K 5.5K 28
In a land full of fairytales and magic a never couldn't be with an ever, it was highly forbidden. But things take a turn as Y/N, the new teacher of t...
20K 601 27
Just some lesbian Stories of Leonora Lesso because I'm gay for her!! These will mostly all be from my Tumblr River Amory Lunar if you want to go chec...
588 30 16
a fantasy LGBTQ story full of love, sadness, respect and friends. An ordinary girl named Alice suddenly finds herself in a fantasy realm, specifical...