Nanbaka x Male reader (Zombie...

By DragonTrainer02

What would happen if a zombie apocalypse broke out three years ago in Japan and across the world? You, your... More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 7

1K 37 6
By DragonTrainer02

Cl/n= cannibal leaders  name

Yn/l= your nationality

Trigger warning- you'll be reading a dream/ flashback towards the end. It about being tortured or seeing skinned humans. If you don't feel comfortable with read it or have a weak stomach, please scroll down to the end.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hyakushiki's pov;
After another hour of searching this journal, some of it was about her and her siblings still hiding and running from the military, swat team, and walkers plus their struggles of safety. I flipped to the next page of the journal and took a picture of the writing. It took two minutes to load but the translation appeared. I bareable scanned over it, and saw it important. "This sounds important." I said.

"What does it say, ma'am?" Kenshirou asked.

"It's been a year since apocalypse began, i haven't updated in a while, because I haven't had time. Me, B/n, And Y/n found a group of people at the drug store when we were looking for food and water. These people had a group member that spoke our language, it was a relief that we found someone who speaks our language. They told us that they had a group at the park, they said they have clean water, fresh foods, housing, comfortable beds, and a hot water. We were desperate for food and water, we were struggling. They said we could come check out their group and go from there, my gut was telling me not to trust them. I whispered to my brother's that I don't like this, something wasn't right with them, but my brothers told me, we really need the food and water. I knew they were right, so I didn't say anything further. The group members said that the group is called 'Sliver corner', short for Sc." I stopped reading and looked at everyone, they were shocked just like me. I looked back at my phone. "We agreed to check it out, so we followed them back to their groups base.. When we arrived, the place was surrounded with a tall metal wall and a large gate up in front. The place was heavily guarded with tons of people holding guns. Some of the group members that we met took us to see their leader. His name was Cl/n, he seems really nice and he knew our language which took us by surprise, he told us he's half Japanese and Yn/l. He offered to let us stay here for a couple days to rest and catch up on sleep and get a hot meal plus a hot shower. I can't remember the last time, I had a hot meal, a hot shower, and a safe place to sleep without keeping watch. My gut is still telling me something is wrong with these guys, but I couldn't bring myself to say no. We haven't ate or drunk anything in three days, plus I haven't slept in two days. I'm completely exhausted including my brothers, so me, B/n, and Y/n agreed to stay for two days only. Cl/n gave us a house to stay in and it was filled with food. We looked around and it was a beautiful home, we tried to make some food, but we stayed with fruits and vegetables because the meat smelt terrible and different.".

I was about to read more, but screaming interrupted me, it was coming from the back room. The Otogi's quickly stood up from their seats and ran to the back room where the kids are. I set everything down on the bed and stood up and followed behind the Otogi's to the back room, turning the corner. I saw the boy that looks completely cleaned is still unconscious, he was covered in cold sweat and was shaking. I look at the heart monitor beside the boys bed and his heart rate was going up.

"What's happening to him?" I asked the Otogi's. Okina was filling medicine inside of a syringe, while Kazari was trying to calm down the boy by speaking to him and grabbed his hand.

"His having an episode in his sleep." Okina said.

"What are you about to give him?" I asked.

"It's something to help relax him, no need to worry." Okina said, he walks over to the boys bed side and gave him the medication through his iv. The boys was mumbling in his sleep and turned his head to the side. I look over to the far right and saw the girl still unconscious as well plus covered in bandages where she's injured at. My heart hurts for them, their suffering from this, I walk back to the front part of the room where the guards and Inmates are.

"Is everything okay, ma'am?" Hajime asked.

"The boy was having an episode in his sleep." I answered.

"Like a ptsd episode?" Number 71 asked.

"I think so yes." I answered the inmate, I walk back over to the bed and sat down. The Otogi's came back into the front part of the room. "Did he calm down?".

"He did, his heart rate is going back down to normal." Okina said.

"But he is still mumbling in his sleep." Kazari said.

"So do you really think, he has ptsd?" Kenshirou asked.

"I have no doubt in my mind he has ptsd, I'm not going to be surprised if the girl has it too or an anxiety disorder." Okina said.

"The boy is reliving a traumatic moment in his life, and whatever his dreaming of its really messing him up." Kazari said.

"I gave him a medication to relax him." Okina said.

"Poor kid," Number 11 said.

"Maybe, the journal has something. Like that group they met." Mitsuru said.

I grabbed my phone and the journal again and picked up where I left off. "After I've ate a meal and took a hot shower, i went straight to bed and I didn't care if it was the middle of the day. The next following morning came, and I've never felt so rested. I went to the living room of the house where my brothers were and they told me, I've been out cold for almost a whole day. I could tell my brothers were well rested and cleaned as well. Me, and my brothers decided to go look around this groups base. There was this large warehouse near the front gate plus tons of men, women, and children here... But what happened to the military and swat team killing the people who weren't infected?.. The people seemed really nice to us, they smiled  and waved at us, even the children were very curious about us but they were very sweet as well.. While we were walking around we ran into a guy name Carl who was in the military.. Y/n said, he was one of the guys who was chasing us and shoot at us a while back plus breaking into people's homes on our street. He had guilt written on his face when he saw us, and spoke to us in Japanese. When he realized we couldn't understand him, he went to find someone who knew our language. We spoke to him and asked him why him and those other people did the things they did when the apocalypse began. He told us, one of the scientist at the labs gave the president and the government misinformation about the virus and the chemical. The scientist told the president and the government that the virus and chemical can spread to healthy people even without a bite or a scratch, and the best way to get rid of it.. Was to kill everyone in the city.".

"What the hell?!" Kazari asked in frustration. "He's giving scientists a bad name!".

"Calm down, Kazari, let's hear the rest of it." Otogi said.

"When the president and the government realized the information was wrong, they ordered the military and swat team to stop and go back to the first plan. Which was to rescue the people who weren't infected and take them to the rescue camps. The scientist that gave misinformation was killed. I told Carl, I can't forgive him for what he did and what I saw, but I did tell him that I still respected his service for his past services. He understood why I can't forgive him, but he appreciated my thanks for his services to the country... B/n asked Carl about the warehouse near the gate, and Carl looked afraid of what my brother asked. Carl warned us to never go there if we ever want to stay here, even the translator told us to never go there either or to question it. We said we don't plan on staying here, and they looked at us like we were crazy, so we excused ourselves and went back to the house. Me and my brothers thought it was really weird, and I told them something wrong with place, and my brothers agreed.. We decided to leave the group early.".

B/n's pov;
~Dream~
"Please let us leave." Aria said to the group. Me, Aria, and Y/n were trying to leave this group, after we had a bad feeling about this place. I hid Aria behind me as the group surrounded us at the front gate and pointed their guns at us. Cl/n walked up to us, and said something in Japanese, everyone putted their guns down.

Cl/n looks at my older brother. "What's going on? Why are you wanting to leave early?".

"With all respect sir, we don't feel safe here, and we just want to leave without problems." Y/n said.

"If it's my people that makes you unsafe, we can talk about this. You don't need to leave, you got everything here! Food, water, shelter, etc." Cl/n said.

"It's not just your people that doesn't make us feel safe, we just decided that being in a group isn't for us. And we just like to leave." Y/n said.

"Carl told me, your brother asked about the warehouse." Cl/n said.

"Because it's the biggest building here,so I got curious and when Carl and the translator told us to stay away from it and not to question it-".

Cl/n chuckled. "Of course, everyone's curious about the warehouse. It's just where we keep our meats, and we don't like to have many people in there to infect the meat with germs.".

"So why tell us not to question it?" Aria asked.

"Because we get asked that almost every day, you get tired of answering the same questions." Cl/n said.

"Can we still leave?" Y/n asked.

"You still want to leave, after what i told you?" Cl/n asked.

"Yes," Me and my siblings said at the same time.

"Can we at least give you three supplies, it'll just go to waste anyways. So why not take them." Cl/n said.

"We'll be fine, but thanks." Y/n said.

"I insist," Cl/n said.

"No," Y/n said.

"I won't let kids leave here without supplies." Cl/n said.

"I'm 19, thank you." Y/n said.

"Still a kid to me since I'm 40, so come on and I'll let you guys leave." Cl/n said.

Y/n looks over his shoulder at us and we followed behind Cl/n, I noticed some group members following behind me and Aria, so I pulled Aria in front of me just in case. Cl/n was leading us to the warehouse, my heart was beating against my chest. Cl/n stops in front of the warehouse door and looks back at us.

"Just so you know I don't let people leave here." Cl/n said.

"What-" I felt something hit the back of my head hard, everything went dark and my body went limb.

~

Coming back to my senses, I hear muffled crying on my left. I opened my eyes and I immediately felt sick to my stomach because there were skinned people hanging in the walls. Looking around, my sister was on my left and my older brother was on my right. Our mouths was covered with duct tape, and our wrists were tied up with rope above our heads. Y/n noticed I was awake and he started struggling against the rope.

A door opens."Stop struggling, you won't be getting out of it." Cl/n said, as him and some of his men walks into the room. He looks at his men and said something in Japanese. The men nodded and went over to the fire pits, they putted on brown gloves and pulled out branding irons from the fire pit, the ends were burning red hot from the fire.

I knew what they were going to do with the branding irons and I started to struggle against the ropes. A guy stood in front of me and pulled up my shirt. My heart was racing, it felt like it could pop out of my chest. A large amount of pain and a bad burning feeling was on the left side of my chest underneath my collarbone. If it wasn't for the duct tape on mine and my siblings mouths, our screams would probably be echoing through the warehouse, but our screams were muffled.

"Your okay, you're dreaming wake up!".

~

My eyes shot open, and my breathing was heavy, on top of that my heart was racing. The people that took me and my sister plus the woman, i met before were holding me down.
--------------------------------------------------------

Hey, everyone, I hope you guys like this chapter so far! I can't wait to hear your thoughts so far.

Do you like this book better or the original book better?

Have a good day/night everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103 20 15
Blood? My wrist was covered in it. It wasn't dried up or reeked of the combination of that black gunk from all those other freaks. It was fresh and w...
67.4K 1.8K 26
"Neh [Y/N]-chan, let's datee~" Uno singed while clinging onto the prison bars. "You're truly stupid aren't you? Never in my whole life will I ever da...
143 0 14
Think the apocalypse would be fun? I'm here to tell you that you're wrong. You will experience levels of pain that you never even thought existed. Ta...
175K 4.1K 23
Nanbaka is a prison full of men But what happens when a female inmate joins them? She is also a stunningly beautiful lady, she's very nice, and kind...