The Idol's Daycare (KDA x Mal...

By BlackTalonCr0w

An average daycare worker finds himself taking care of four of the world's most famous pop idols kids. Can he... More

Chapter 1- Introductions
Chapter 2- Apartment Pals
Chapter 3- Shattered
Chapter 4- Their First Day
Chapter 5- Confrontation
Chapter 6- Dancing Fever
Chapter 7- Little Trouble Maker
Chapter 8- Drama Queen
Chapter 9- The Saturday
Chapter 10- Sister's calling
Chapter 11- The Outing Part 1
Chapter 12- The Outing Part 2
Chapter 13- Close Call
Chapter 14- House Tour
Chapter 15- Confession or Confusion?
Chapter 16- The Ninja's birthday
Chapter 17- Big Moves
Chapter 18- Cooking with feeling
Chapter 19- A SpOwOoky OwOky Night
Chapter 20- Love Fever
Chapter 21- Unexpected Arrivals
Chapter 22- "Friendly" Competition
A/N: 100k Q and A
Chapter 23- A Family Talk
Chapter 24- A very Merry KDA Christmas
Chapter 25- Strays
Chapter 26- Roll your D20
Chapter 27- (Y/n) "Silverhand" (L/n)
Chapter 28- Bulls and Horns
Chapter 29- The Lake (+18!!! NSFW)
Chapter 30- No S'More Please
Chapter 31- Cake by the Lake
Chapter 32- Lucid
Chapter 33- Lost in the city
Chapter 34- Enrollment
Chapter 35- Interview with the Devil
Epilogue
Shorts: Driver's Ed

Shorts: Talent Show

5K 154 16
By BlackTalonCr0w

(Here's another one! Enjoy the Short!)

Talent Show

Tonight at the school was the girls' first middle school talent show. You and the girls were so excited to see them perform. It was about time for the talent show to begin. You and the girls took your seats and waited for it to begin.

Braum: "Parents and teachers welcome to the West Coast Piltover Academy middle school talent show! Starting tonight we have Mai Yun!"

Ahri: "Go, baby! Show them what you can do!"

Mai got up onto the stage and she then started to play the guitar and played a lovely tune that you recognized. You couldn't put your finger on it but it. But when she was done everyone clapped and cheered. She bowed and Ahri was crying tears of joy.

Ahri: "That's my baby girl! I raised her!"

Braum: "Wonderful! I love Free Bird! Now for our next act, Deanna Richmond!"

Deanna then took to the stage and when she was ready she sang a beautiful rendition of Ave Maria. Once she was done everyone clapped and some people were even crying.

Evelynn: "That's my girl."

Evelynn was smiling as she then laid her head on your shoulder.

Braum: "Beautiful! Next up we have Leah Morton!"

Leah then got onto the stage and when she was ready she started dancing to Pop Stars by KDA replicating her mother's exact movements.

Kai'sa: "You're doing great sweetie! Mommy loves you!"

Once she was done she waved to you all and got off the stage. Everyone cheered and clapped for her.

Braum: "Fantastic! Absolutely Fantastic! Next, we have Ina Tethi!"

Ina got onto the stage and she was then handed a microphone.

Ina: "I need a beat!"

Akali: "I got you, honey!"

Akali started beatboxing and Ina improvised a rap from it. Surprisingly it was good and you and the rest were blown away by how good it was. Once she was done she raised her hands and everyone cheered and clapped.

Akali: "Yeah! Way to go Ina!"

Once the talent show was over you all went home where you'd have dinner.

Ina: "Dad! Was I cool? Was I!"

Mai: "Did you like my song dad!"

Leah: "How about my dancing! Was it good!"

Deanna: "My singing! It was the best right?"

You smiled and looked at the girls. You gave them all a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

You: "You all did wonderfully, I loved all of your performances."

Mini KDA: "Thanks, dad!"

Ahri: "Good thing I got it all on camera!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 6.7K 67
Only matured rating due to explicit language use, but wholesome all around! :D ▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖▖ Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n, or Y/n Y/l/n, is the newly trans...
3.7K 149 12
[Being heavily edited] In a penthouse of four girls, one stuck out, Evelynn. She is known as the lead singer and a Diva. Evelynn is a demon, a threat...
1.8K 56 5
Death, Life, Redemption, Betrayal, Family, Friends, Enemies, Rivals. A journey in the shoes of a boy, a soldier, two souls fighting for what they lov...
34.3K 665 21
You, yes you! You are a college graduate and who is in search for your dream of being a "Decent" entertainer "but your then somehow in a mess with 5...