๐๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐๐Ž๐”๐’ ๐๐”๐“๐“๐„...

By DrunkenXLupin

"๐™๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™—๐™š ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™Ÿ๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™...๐˜ผ๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ" โ€ห–โบ. เผถ โ‹†ห™โŠน๐“๐ก๐ž ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๏ฟฝ... More

Uh...A/N?
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1; The shit first chapter๐Ÿ˜’ โœ”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2; Going out with a โœจโœ”
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3; Daddy iSsUeS๐Ÿ˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4; Gasp!๐Ÿ˜ฑ sCaRs๐Ÿ˜จ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5; ๐Ÿค‘Rich๐Ÿ˜Ž
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6; Butterflies go brrr๐Ÿฆ‹
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7; Is he a...ped-๐Ÿ˜จ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 8; ๐ŸŽถThis is my FiGht sO-๐ŸŽถ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 9; ๐Ÿ’…Uno reverse card
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 10; Ethereal... Wait, isn't this ince-๐Ÿ˜ฒ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 11; You can never escape the grasp of studying๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 12; ..OH! Your-!๐Ÿ˜ฎ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13; The crown prince!?
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 14; Ishina being Ishina๐Ÿ’…
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 15; Guardian angels? Laughable.
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 16; PTSD really sucks
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 17; Mad dog? Nah. A puppy
A/N: Read this๐Ÿ‘น
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 19; An angry old man ๐Ÿ˜พ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 20; #dontpukeurgutsout ๐Ÿ˜
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 21; Night night๐Ÿ˜ด
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 22; Bathing, drinking, passing out; what a day
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 23; Flower gleam and glow ๐ŸŒธ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 24; Murder spree...hypothetical ofc
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 25; Arien: *sees a boy* ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 26; Guardian x master..? ๐Ÿคจ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 27; Arien overthinking stupid shit, the usual
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 28; Ooo, drama? ๐Ÿคฉ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 29; Beginning to open up--oop, you're going back ๐Ÿคช

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 18; Pudding~!๐Ÿฎ

894 43 4
By DrunkenXLupin

"Woah...." Arein had her jaw literally touching the ground, this place was beautiful!

They were inside a glass dome, which made the warmth of the sunlight beam in, making the place feel even more cozy. Inside the dome surrounded trees, flowers and all kinds of greens. All of the color made the place feel surprisingly welcoming, not something that a ruthless sociopath would have.

"It's just over here! This way~!" Eiji pointed forward, leading a path too an area in the middle.\

Arjen followed Eiji's direction and trailed his eyes to the set up in the middle of the dome. Chairs were placed around a table, they all looked high quality and all very comfy.

Though Arjen didn't have the same over-reacting reaction as Arein, he was still stunned by the fact that Eiji -the so rumoured crazy sadist- could have something like this in his area.

Following behind Arjen was Sora, who looked at the dome with blank eyes. She wasn't really expecting that the mad dog could design something like this all by himself, she also was salty that he could have his own glass dome. Glancing at every inch and corner of the space, Sora didn't have a thought of the place. It wasn't her taste but neither was it so shitty that she would just leave.

"Make yourselves comfortable!" Eiji beamed with sparkles when he spoke each and every word he said to his younger siblings. "Do you guys want some snacks?"

"Uh...Sure" Arein nodded, hesitantly answering back. She didn't want her head to be flying off her body by just saying something wrong to Eiji. She was also hungry, the servants didn't even let them finish her breakfast before arriving.

"HEY!" Eiji turned his head around ,snapping his fingers, which all of a sudden, two servants popped out of thin air.

"Yes, we will prepare them" the two servants bowed, understanding what to do and disappearing soon after.

"Now~ Come sit next to me!" Eiji was already sitting on the sofa, patting beside him at the empty space, indicating to the three siblings to "come and sit".

Arein and Arjen followed, walking over to Eiji and sitting beside him on either side. Sora meanwhile, took a seat on one of the single chairs, not really taking notice of Eiji's presence. Sora was busy in thought, looking outside of the glass of the dome, spacing out. She still had her parasol in her hand, but placed it to the side when she took a seat on the chair.

"Sora~!" Eiji called out to Sora, making her snap out of deep thought. Looking over back at Eiji, Sora gave him an uninterested look.

Eiji didn't take Sora's blank face to heart, instead, deciding to talk to her, and bring out his gift. "I got a gift for you!" Eiji reached out from behind the sofa, pulling up a box. "I hope you like it! I put a lot of effort in preparing it!"

Eiji gave one of the most yandere look that Sora ever seen in fiction. Eiji was smiling while blushing, eyes slightly squinted and his tune somehow dripped with honey. Sora was spectacle of what a crazy sadist like Eiji would give her, then she remembered that she was also not in her right mental state.

Accepting the gift, Sora reached over and grabbed the gift, placing it in her lap. The box was wrapped in a fancy golden and red color. The size of the box wasn't too big or small, it fit perfectly in Sora's two tiny hands. There was also this wretched sent Sora smelt from the box, it was familiar...

Where has Sora smelt that irony-rusty sent before...oh.

Sora picked up on what the gift was, but still took a peek from a gap in the box. Indeed it was what Sora thought it was. Sora would usually just throw it away or ignore it, since she had to deal with the exact same thing from before. She would only really receive these kinds of "gifts'' from him.

But that was all the past now. So instead of throwing it back at Eiji's face, Sora looked up to face him, and gave Eiji a small smirk.

"You do have some taste, Eiji."

"I know right~!" Eiji beamed with more glitter and sparkles when he heard that Sora liked his gift. Arein -who sat there beside Eiji- could swear that she could see a tail and ears appearing on him.

"Everyone said that you wouldn't like...But you do!" Eiji's tone darkened at first, but slowly came back to a light hearted voice.

"It seems so," Sora closed the lid of the box once she checked everything out, placing the box gently in her lap. Sora wasn't just going to open the box right then and there, Arein and Arjen were still here, and Sora didn't want to be questioned no more by Arjen.

"I do like this gift, Eiji."

"That's great!" Eiji claps his hands together, then turned his head down to look down beside his other dear sister. "Arein."

"Y-yes! Y-your imperial highness?" All of a sudden calling out to Arein made her jump a bit. Arein was also sweating out buckets, she was shaking in her seat.

Eiji was so into talking with Sora, Arein just expected to be quiet and hopefully that Eiji would forget that she was ever there. But all of a sudden, after Sora received a gift from Eiji, he called out to Arein, making her a tiny bit startled.

"...don't use honorifics with me. And don't call me imperial highness" Eiji looked serious at Arein, he really didn't like how formal she was to him. "You could be like Sora."

"Then," Arein tilted her head slightly to the side. "What do I call you?"

And without hesitation, "Big brother!" Eiji exclaimed. His face showed that he really wanted to be called "big brother"...too which, Sora was cringing.

'What?'

Arein and Arjen looked at Eiji with a deadpan face.

"And~ Arjen, call me big brother too~!" the sudden wired request from Eiji made Arjen look at him with a questionable face, then looking over at Sora.

She was sitting on the single seat, sipping tea -which appeared from nowhere, like usual- chilling there with the box in her lap. Sora didn't seem to be interested in the "big brother" conversation, she was just staring into oblivion.

The silence was getting awkward, but luckily, the servants arrived with the snacks. "Your imperial highness, we have bought the snacks."

The servants placed the snacks and drinks down onto the table, letting Arein and Arjen see the sparkling refreshments. The food was literally glowing with a heavenly aura.

'What are these visuals...?'

Arein and Arejn both started to drool at the sight of the refreshments, but they didn't touch any of it, since Eiji -the crazy sadist- was right beside them.

"Arein."

"Ah, Yes?" Arein drew her attention over to Eiji, slightly wiping the corner of her mouth, since she was drooling over the food.

"'Big brother please give me some~!'" Eiji scooped up a small spoon full of pudding, moving it closer to Arein's mouth. "Try saying that!" Eiji bloomed with positive energy, but he was acting all cringe.

Arein sat there in silence, wasn't the third prince known as the "Emperor's mad dog", but why was he acting like a love starved puppy. Arein was just left there speechless, her face said everything.

What. The. Fuck.

"Call me big brother~"

"Arjen, help me!" Arein panicked, she looked over at her brother, who just ignored her, looking over too the other side. "Sora!" Similar with Arjen, Sora had her focus not on the questionable words that Eiji said but her eyes were looking out of the glass dome, outside.

Arein had no other choice but to rely on herself to get out of this situation, since her two siblings were useless. Arein knows that the third prince is being kind to them right now, but... if Arein messed up now, he might get violent.

Arein thought back to what Ishina said, saying to be careful with the third prince, he was always unpredictable and unreasonable...sounds like someone Arein knows.

'I'm an innocent 5 year old...5 year old...5 years old!'

That's it, Arein threw away her dignity.

"Big brother, can you give me some pudding?" Arein blinked her eyes innocently at Eiji, looking at him with big bright eyes. She was trying to look like a 5 year old with all the dignity she had left.

When Arein showed Eiji those big puppy eyes, his face lit up and his cheeks coated with a pink blush.

"Yeah, yeah!! Here!! Ah~" Eiji moved the spoon with pudding into Arein's mouth, letting her finally take a bite. "EK! I have too save this moment on a video stone and show it to the others!" Eiji squealed like every high school girl when they saw some hot guy.

'Delicious...!'

When Arein took the bite of the pudding, she felt as if she was floating in heaven. The pudding was exquisite.

"Pfft-" Arjen slapped his hand over his mouth to prevent him from bursting out in laughter, he just couldn't believe his sister just did that to get a spoon off pudding.

Arjen got his laughter in control and looked over at Arein, "Is it...good?"

Arein nodded, showing a thumbs up. "Best pudding ever, no regrets."

"Dang, that must be some pudding if you can no longer function properly," Sora scoffed at her sister's reaction to the pudding. What was so special about it anyway? She probably had better pudding than this one.

"Arjen~!"

All of a sudden calling Arjen's name made him jolt up a little, but he turned his attention over to Eiji, who was looking at him with that stare.

"Arjen you want to eat too right~?" Eiji moved a new scoop of pudding near Arjen's mouth, making him start to rethink his choices.

'Ah, fuck it.'

"...Brother Eiji," Arjen did the same big puppy eyes at Eiji, making himself look as innocently as possible.

"Ah~! Arjen is so cute!" Eiji fed Arjen the spoon of pudding, and Arjen had no regrets. It indeed was some good ass pudding.

"Sora~?" Eiji looked over at Sora, who was flipping through a book that she pulled out of nowhere, not interested in anything that they were doing.

Sora heard her name being called, but looked up from her book and glared at Eiji with a deadly intent.

"No."

She was never really a sweets person anyway.

***

Clack

Clack

After the whole pudding thing, Eiji decided to take the three blondes on a horse ride, on his horse.

Arein was still getting used to the very weird movement and feeling when the horse moved. She had never rode a horse before, not even in her past life, so it was a new experience.

Arjen was pretty calm about riding a horse for the first time, and he actually didn't dislike it as much as he thought.

Sora was holding on Arjen's back while looking into the sunset, this wasn't the first time she rode a horse, so the feeling was mutual. The only thing that had her attention was the setting sun. The sky was colored in red, orange and yellow, making the mood relaxing.

"Doesn't this feel nice?" Eiji asked.

"Yes!" Arein beamed, she was actually enjoying the ride.

"That's good! I was actually planning to give you guys a ride on my guardian, but you guys seem too small for that. "Eiji hummed, looking up into the setting sky. "I'll do that in the future, when you guys as bigger."

"Guardian..." Arein thought for a moment, then looked up at Eiji. "Brother, your guardian is a green hawk, right?"

"You knew?" Eiji seemed surprised to hear that Arein knew about his guardian. "Yeah! I actually wanted to surprise you guys on my guardian, but then I saw what was going on down there and waited a bit."

Eiji looked at Sora and smiled, "And then I went down after Sora finished!"

"Oh..." Arein looked behind at Eiji, her eyes then moved onto Sora who was holding onto her dress.

"Sora, Arjen."

"Yeah?"

"Mhm."

"I still hate the imperial family, but...I'm waiting for the day, when we can freely look up into the sky with someone we trust." Arein clenched her dress, "Just thinking about that makes me happy."

Arein looked up, seeing Arjen watch the sky set in silence. Arein didn't really expect her siblings to reply, but she looked back at Sora, who looked her in the eyes.

Red and violet, the colors merged with the background. "I see." Sora didn't make another sound, she gave a small smile at Arein, then turned her head back over at the sky.

Arein chuckled lightly, Sora and Arjen were always much more rational and calmer than she ever was. But in reality, they desired much bigger dreams than her. Some of them were even impossible.

'These two idiots' 

[]

✖⏰👉✍️📖👉😞☠🏫😅🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

463K 13.2K 37
Warning: There is abuse and extreme trauma in the beginning of this story. "This is the first time I've seen a human as small as you." I lightly fli...
18.1K 397 15
It was just like any typical protagonists' lives, Ron and Elisa were famous for their natural beauty and for being the top scorers in college. Studen...
1K 91 8
!NEW DISCRIPTION ALERT! [ Editing and publishing at the same time!! ] Asher Willow's life had just started to fall into place when one day, out of no...
131K 4.8K 48
'Pointless' That is how the protagonist saw everything. It all started with an accident, but it is pointless to explain it here. His life ends, then...