ꜰɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ || ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀ

By coredre4m

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ᴊᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʟʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇʏ'ᴛɪʀɪ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴊᴏʏ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ... More

ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏʀɴ
ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴀɪᴅ
ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ
ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇꜱ
ᴍᴇᴛᴋᴀʏɪɴᴀ
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ɪᴍᴘʀᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ
ᴛᴇᴀꜱɪɴɢ
ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜꜱʏ
ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ
ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ
ꜱᴛᴀʙ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢʏ
ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ
ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ
ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ 4
ᴜɴʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴀʙʟᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ
ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ
ᴅᴀʜʟɪÄ ɪꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏᴠᴇʀᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ
ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀꜱ
ꜱɪɴᴋɪɴɢ
ᴠᴇɴɢᴇᴀɴᴄᴇ
ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ
ᴛÌʏᴀᴡɴ
ꜱʟɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍʏ ꜰɪɴɢᴇʀꜱ
ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʙᴏʀɴ
ꜰɪɴ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
QUICK ANNOUNCEMENT
Insta 1.
Insta 2.
Insta 3.
Insta 4.
EXTRA 1.
EXTRA 2.
Insta 5.
Insta 6.
Insta 7.
Insta 8.
Book 2 announcement

ꜰɪʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ

18.6K 691 242
By coredre4m

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"You did well, I guess."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Jake's eyes widened, he stopped his ilu.

Payakan emerged from the water, launching himself onto the boat, many sky people tried to move out of the way but the Tulkun easily crushed their bodies with the weight of his.

The boat moved heavily, some people even fell into the water but luckily, Lo'ak, Tsireya and Tuk were tied up. The remaining people around him attempted to shoot at the Tulkun, but it was no use, Payakan had slapped them away with his fin, before pushing himself back onto the water.

Scoresby was completely taken back, he's never seen a Tulkun fight back, and ordered his crew to kill him as their boat began moving after him. Jake didn't hesitate and saw this his opportunity, and began speeding straight ahead towards the boat, as the Metkayina followed behind him.

The Colonel gritted his teeth in annoyance, yeah, this was exactly what he needed right now.

He eyed Jake and the Metkayina from the distance, as they came closer and closer to the main boat, they took some smaller boats that attempted to attack them on the way.

Then his eyes looked up to see Ney'tiri taking down a ship with her bow and arrow. He turned to everyone else on the boat, who was now trying to recollect themselves after Payakan messed up the place, he wanted to go after her.

"Keep an ey-!"

A screech from an ikran was heard, it only flew by a second but it was fast. Two loud thuds were heard, the Colonel'seyes pointed towards the loud noise.

It wasn't long before the blood curling screams of people began to be heard.

A Metkayina boy, strong, tall, sliding the crew with his spear. It pierced through the body of two crew members, before he threw them onto a group, making them all land in the water. There was no doubt he was some sort of warrior, Quaritch thought.

He watched the Na'vi boy basically crush people's skulls with hands, before throwing them away like they were nothing. He only had a few scratches on him.

Shots began to be fired at him, but he had back up.

That's when he saw her, again.

He fucking hated this feeling, the feeling like he was really truly scared of her and her capabilities.

Dahliä charged at anybody she eyed, she didn't care how small or big they were, how little armed or heavily armed they were.

She didn't care.

Quaritch could tell that they were only one thing running through her mind, kill.

He saw her stab anybody who came her way, in the most brutal way ever, and he's seen some fucked up shit over the years, but nothing tops this girl.

Hell, if she was ever human, he would've 100% trained her to be a soldier. She'd be unstoppable, she'd be the best of the best.

A hiss escaped his mouth, finally snapping out of his thoughts, he looked up towards his shooter. Dahliä stood there with her bow and arrow, it was like everything went slow for a second.

He saw that look in her eyes, they were bright yellow but full of danger behind it.

Fire behind her eyes, fire that would destroy everyone that comes across it's path. That's her, that's Dahliä. She's dangerous and fearless with the a will to kill like he's never seen behind. As things seemed to go back to normal, Dahliä strapping her bow behind her back, before taking out her knife and charging at him.

Quaritch pulled the arrow off his arm, as quick as he could, before punching her. Dahliä fell back, their eyes met.

His body went cold as blood drooled down her nose. Dahliä had her eyes open, full of challenge, and a menacing smirk. She charged her knife at him with a yell, Quaritch dodged it but her other hand was balled up into a fist and she punched him down.

She stepped on his wrists, and hard, the blade aiming at him high and her face with pure excitement. Quaritch gritted his teeth, and grabbed his gun, if this didn't work then he'd be fucking screwed.

He pointed it straight ahead towards Lo'ak, who was only a couple of feet away still rigged up, but the shot would've for sure aimed at straight through his skull.

Quaritch knew that, and it seemed like Dahliä did too once her eyes widened, the knife still the air, he had finally found her weak spot. A smirk appeared on his face, "It's me, or him. Your choice, Mini Sully."

Her breath began to speed up, her heart racing, she couldn't do that.

She had to be alone with him to kill him, she couldn't afford putting her siblings at risk, she had to get them away from here. Her eyes bouncing between the Colonel and Lo'ak, the girl gave up with a frustrated grunt.

Dahliä set her knife down slowly, Quaritch got up staring at her, the two didn't break eye contact, and he didn't set his gun down until he was connected to his ikran and began flying away.

Dahliä hissed at him, before rushing towards Lo'ak, Tsireya and Tuk. "Dahliä! Your nose is bleeding!" Tuk cried at her sister, Dahliä wiped her nose with her wrist, as she got her knife out to free them. "It doesn't hur-."

A few shots were fired behind her, hereyes looked back, full of anger. It seemed to be Quaritch's comrades, he must've given them orders to kill her.

If they were truly trying to kill her, she couldn't be near her siblings, but how the fuck would she even get them out?

A war cry escaped her mouth as she charged at them, knife close to her as she began to tackle down their limbs, the knife was aiming towards their heart before a spear pierced through.

A look of confusion, splattered on her face as the spear left the body, and the now dead Avatar, fell to the ground.

"It seemed like you needed help." Her looked of anger turned into a look of playfulness once her eyes met Malìk's, he smirked at her.

The boy had a few small bleeding wounds, but it was nothing to fuss over, she looked behind him, seeing piles of dead sky people. She was impressed, but she wasn't going to tell him that. "You did well, I guess."

He scoffed at her with a chuckle, "You guess?" They heard a splash behind them, both turned around with their weapons ready, as Neteyam stood there with his hands up in defense.

"Neteyam!" She smiled, and run towards her brother, he welcomed her with open arms before the girl began to examine him. "They didn't hurt you, they did? I will kill them."

"Your nose is bleeding, sister." Dahliä huffed, "It's fine! What are you doing here? You shouldn't be on the boat, it's dangerous."

Malìk laughed at Neteyam's reaction to her comment, the boy stood there dumbfounded and pointed over towards the place. "There's nobody here besides you."

"Oh." She didn't realize how many people they actually killed, maybe some fled the scene and are all somewhere around the ship.

"I'm here to rescue them." He gestured towards their siblings, "Get us out of here! You talk too much!" Lo'ak exclaimed, the girl scoffed at his response as the three went towards them. "Not with that attitude I will."

"Are you hurt, Tsireya?" Malìk asked his sister, "No! Where are the others?!" She cried as she questioned, they all fell silent. Tsireya was referring to Kiri, Roxto and Ao'nung, they had no idea where they were, but if they thought about it, it'd only make things worse. The most they could do was pray that the Great Mother is keeping them safe.

"Come on, let's go. We're going home." Malìk told his sister as he released her. "Tsireya, get Tuk out of here." Neteyam ordered her, the girl nodded as she waited for Dahliä to finish cutting her free.

Tuk's frowned, "But I want to stay with Dahliä!" Her older sister sighed. "Tuk, you can't stay with me. It's too dangerous, Tsireya will take care of you."

"But I want to stay with you! Sully's stick together!" She slightly cried as she spoke, she was beginning to get frustrated and Dahliä understood it, but she can't afford to take Tuk with her.

She still isn't finished. She has to kill him.

"Tsireya will take care of you," She repeated again, finally freeing her younger sister and making her hold hands with Tsireya. "Be brave for me."

"Brave for you?" Dahliä nodded before briefly kissing her sister on the cheek, "Now go." Tsireya nodded and took the small Na'vi with her. Malìk comforted Dahliä as Neteyam began to free Lo'ak.

"Who's the mighty warrior," Neteyam smirked as he cut the band off Lo'ak. The middle Sully rolled his eyes with a slight smirk, "Come on, say it."

"Bro!" Neteyam ruffled Lo'ak hair, "Come on! Let's go!"

"Let's go," Dahliä looked back to see Lo'ak grab a gun, her nose wrinkled in annoyance as he began to mess with it. "Lo'ak, what are you doing?!"

"They've got Spider!" Neteyam and Dahliä shared a look, "What's a Spider?" Malìk questioned in confusion.

The Sully siblings knew English as best as they could, they said 'Spider' in English, they would say a couple of words in English like 'bro' or swear words.

It was all thanks to Jake teaching them, or the swear words they heard him say whenever he failed to do something.

"You can't be serious." She ran her hand through her face, rescuing Spider? No its fine, it's like having them here is dangerous enough.

"I am! Come on! They have Spider," Lo'ak held the gun closer to him, he was ready to rescue him.

Dahliä groaned as Malìk kept questioning what they were talking about. His eyes met Neteyam's, the boy bit his lip, he didn't know what to do. "We can't just leave him here, bro, come on!" Lo'ak began pleading with him, his brother deeply exhaled and began to trail after Lo'ak. "Hey!" Dahliä yelled at her brothers, they stopped in their tracks, it was Dahliä, they had to.

"You're not going to get Spider. You're coming home with me."

"Dahliä, I know you stopped like him but he's Spider! We grew up with him! He's like a brother!" Lo'ak was right, she did grow up with Spider as much as they did, it was unfair that they took him but...

"Like a brother to you, your my actual brother,"  She walked towards him, grabbing his arm tight. "I'm not letting you go." Her tone was firm.

"How can you say that?!" Lo'ak yelled at her.

"Don't fucking yell at me!" She sparked back, now tugging his arm tighter.

"Dahliä! I'm not leaving him!"

"Too fucking bad!"

"Guys, please." The second oldest butted in.

As Neteyam began to try and break off their arguing, Malìk began to feel uneasy.

The truth was, he's been doing his best to avoid the elephant in the room, the vision that Eywa had shown him. He huffed and spoke up, "Dahliä, let's go with them."

"What?" She turned back to him.

Malìk felt like he needed to go with them, he didn't know why but it must have something to do with the vision. Maybe this was what Eywa was trying to tell him about.

"Whoever you are talking about, they mean a lot to your brothers," He took in a deep breath. "We'll both protect them in getting this person, and we'll go back home." Lo'ak's face lit up as he thanked Malìk and began running, Neteyam hesitated before running after him.

Dahliä gave a small scream of fustration and hit Malìk's chest, "Skxwang!"

He looked down at her calmly, as she began to complain, grabbing her bow and arrow. "Eywa showed me a vision. We should go with them. I don't want any of you to get hurt." The girl's brows furrowed, and she began running after her brother, Malìk followed her.

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

-ˋˏ ˎˊ

Authors note——!!

It's really coming to an end, just a few more chapters and the book is officially finished.

Hope you're at the edge of your seat!!

P.S just wait and see what happens, I'm gonna get a ton of 'don't kill Neteyam' texts 🫠

I love you 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 791 21
"𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏! " 𝑰 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒅 "𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒕" 𝒂𝒐𝒏𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒌 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆...
444 31 13
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃"- 𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫...
153K 4.6K 55
'You made me realize that I should be proud of the person I have become,' 🫧- Ngalu was a lost soul, not knowing who she was anymore. Lo'ak was a lo...
303 13 14
"𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞." "𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐚𝐦." ~♥~♥~♥~♥~ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘...