His Mia

بواسطة obsessive_writer0

Mia Rives 18 year old Mia lost her parents in a tragic accident when she was 15. She found herself in an abus... المزيد

Disclaimer/Update
Prologue
Chapter 1: Interview
Chapter 2: Meeting
Chapter 3: Eyes
Chapter 4: Fun
Chapter 5: Lying
Chapter 6: Pain
Chapter 7: Butterflies
Chapter 8: Beating
Chapter 9: Kiss me
Chapter 10: Embarrassing
Chapter 11: Nightmare
Chapter 12: Sparks
Chapter 13: Date
Chapter 14: Bleeding
Chapter 15: Love
Chapter 16: Heartbreak
Chapter 17: Listening
Chapter 18: Apologies
Chapter 19: Talking not touching
Chapter 20: Art
Chapter 21: Healing
Chapter 22: Beach house
Chapter 23: Pleasure
Chapter 24: Leaving
Chapter 25: Threat
Chapter 26: Hospital
Chapter 27: Home
Chapter 28: Please
Chapter 29: Tell her
Chapter 30: Party
Chapter 31: Cheater
Chapter 32: Mind
Chapter 33: Forgive me
Chapter 34: Need you
Chapter 35: Truth
Chapter 36: Afraid
Chapter 38: Best Option
Chapter 39: Weeks
Chapter 40: Tests
Chapter 41: Surprises
Chapter 42: Wake up
Chapter 43: Living
Chapter 44: Future
Chapter 45: Baby
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 37: Destroy her

34 1 0
بواسطة obsessive_writer0

Warning: mentions of abuse and sexual assault⚠️
Mature content🫢

Aidens pov:

"Aiden" her beautiful voice comes out as a shaky whisper.

3 months.

That's all I have with her. That how long I have till I'm gone. Dead.

Tears stream down my face as she comes closer.

I'm so sorry my love, so so sorry.

She brings her forehead to rest on mine and my body relaxes.

She's okay.

"What did he do to you?" I ask her softly, my voice breaking.

"We don't need to tal-" she tries to tell me but I cut her off.

"No. Tell me what he did to you" I demand her.

I need to know what he did.

She takes a shaky breath before speaking. "He kicked, choked, punched me. H-he touched me, ripped my clothes and touched me. I begged him to stop, I-I tried" she lets out a heart breaking sob and my chest starts to burn. "He's gone now though, he's going to jail" she tells me quietly.

Everything we've done to forget about him. Everything she's done to heal from what the fucker did to her, progress gone. He did it again.

I was to slow.

And now I'm dying. 3 months, and she'll be alone again. I can't protect her.

This is going to destroy her, I can't let her watch me die. I won't let her watch me die.

"I'm sorry angel, I'm sorry he got to you again" i pull her closer to me, I need her closer.

"It's gonna be okay, we'll be okay." She tells me, pressing a soft kiss to my head.

You'll be okay. You will, I promise.

I'm sorry baby.

"We can go home tomorrow" she whispers, sounding so tired.

"Mhm, let's sleep right now okay?" I tell her quietly. She hums in response and cuddles closer.

She falls asleep cuddled next to me, her soft hands pressed to the side of my neck, her scent invading my senses.

Please god heal me. I don't want to leave her, give me what I need.

Please heal me.
----------

Mias pov:

It's been three days.

Aidens been in bed healing, iv been trying to keep it together for him.

I don't want him to know I'm scared. I want him to be happy before he goes.

I walk into the room with his glass of water and set it on the nightstand. He's just lying on the bed scrolling through his phone.

He sets it down once I sit next to him on the bed and he gives me a soft smile. He grabs my hand and pulls me until I'm on his lap.

Before I can speak he kisses me, slowly and softly. My hands immediately go to tangle through his soft hair, dragging them all the way to his bare chest.

He kisses me eagerly and I pull away.

"We can't do this, you have to be carful" I tell him trying to slide off his lap, he only holds me tighter.

"Can we just pretend for a second I'm okay, I want you Mia, I need you" he tells me hoarsely.

I hesitate before nodding my head. His lips immediately come back to mine and he pulls back to pull my shirt up over my head, leaving my upper body completely naked. Hie eyes look over me "You're so beautiful" His lips move to my jaw, tracing kisses all the way down to my chest.

He looks up at me through his lashes as he takes one of my nipples in his mouth, I let out a small moan as he begins to twirl his tongue around it. I grip the back of his neck as my head tilts back, enjoying his lips on me.

He gently flips us so that I'm on my back and he's hovering over me. He brings his lips back down to my chest, trailing them down my stomach. His mouth sucks and kisses all the way down my stomach, sending shivers through my body.

"Aiden" I whisper as he gets closer to my shorts. He gently grazes his teeth on my lower stomach as he pulls away. I let out a small whimper at the action.

"Please Aiden" I beg him for something, anything.

"I know gorgeous, I know" he whispers as he pulls my shorts and underwear down. Leaving me completely bare beneath him.

He groans, drinking me in. "You're so fucking perfect" he tells me softly. He brings his mouth back to mine kissing me so passionately. His hand trails down my front and he runs his fingers down my slit.

I gasp into his mouth and he pulls away watching my reaction to him play with me. My hands come up to grip his hair.

He gently slides a finger into me and I moan against him. His eyes are trailing all over my face as I fall apart beneath him. He inserts another finger and stokes my clit with his thumb.

"O-oh shit!" I moan loudly. Aidens bottom lip rolls into his mouth as he watches me.

His fingers increase their speed and my body trembles. My hips grind against his hands trying to create some sort of friction.

"Tell me how you feel angel" he whispers down at me, looking me in the eyes. My mouth opens in a silent moan.

"I'm g-gonna cum, A-Aiden I'm gonna c-cum!" I nearly scream. He hums and rubs my clit faster.

My body shakes and my eyes roll to the back of my head as the wave of pleasure washes over me, I moan out a curse and his fingers slow down inside me.

He leans down to kiss me again, slowly pulling his fingers out of me and dragging them up my core.

He pulls away and pulls off his sweats and boxers, hovering over me.

He presses his forehead to mine as he lines himself up. He looks into my eyes for permission and I nod to him.

He slowly pushes himself into me, kissing my neck as I let out a moan. He grunts as he fully fills me, slowly thrusting in and out of me.

Oh god.

"It feels s-so good Aiden" I moan, he kisses me again, tangling his tongue with mine.

We moan into each other mouth as he slowly makes love to me.

This isn't him fucking me. He's being gentle, so so gentle, he's making love to me.

"Fuck Mia! You're so good baby" he groans against my mouth.

I can feel my release building up and so is his, I can feel him twitching inside of me.

"Where do you want it angel?" He asks me. Oh fuck

"Inside me, cum inside me please" I breathe against his mouth before connecting them again. He groans and slightly speeds up his thrust.

He hooks one of my legs over his shoulder and he brings the other one closer to my chest. Hitting me deeper, so much deeper.

I scream his name as my body explodes, my vision blurring and my back arching.

He grunts and pushes himself fully inside me, cumming deep inside me.

"Mia, fuck!" He moans as he twitches deep in me.

He stills in me and catches his breath. He pulls out and i whimper at the loss contact.

He brings his hand down and pushes the seeping cum back inside me, making me let out a quite moan. He brings his fingers in between us and pushes them between my lips, I slowly suck our mixed releases off of his fingers.

"I love you Mia" he whispers before connecting our lips.

I love you

I want him forever. I need him forever.

Please god heal him.

-------------
I think...we are going to have a very eventful few chapters...

Leave thoughts please!!!

A vote is appreciated🤍

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed📚

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

430K 8.5K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
4.9K 342 37
"But l'm already hurt." I breathed down his neck. My cheeks touching his. He sighed down my neck as I continued feeling his soft skin with my face. M...
38.3K 934 38
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...
690K 25.5K 32
My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever known. All that matters to me is me pleasing...