Weak

By nngozi

"Can't explain why your lovin' makes me weak" A Kyrie Irving fanfic More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 28

2.3K 93 7
By nngozi

Adrienne

A week manage to go by and the day of my house warming finally came. The girls had been really helpful with helping me get everything ready while I had been taking care of work earlier.

"Adrienne can you please get ready"
My bedroom door opened revealing Kirsten who was placing her earrings on. She was rushing me to get ready but still had her wrap cap around her head.

"Look who's talking" I laughed, tightly wrapping my body with the towel after a much needed shower.

"At least I'm dressed"
"I'm almost done" I dashed my white painted toes across the white carpet and into the huge walk in closet. It was like at least eighty degrees in Beverly Hills, so my look was going to be short and simple.

"Dress quickly please because people will start coming in the next hour"
"No problemo"

After what seemed like forever I finally settled on a Jade Ivory Bandage Two Piece Set with my Sergio Rossi 'Mermaid' Caged Sandals. My brown skin was extremely glowing due to the amount of cocoa butter I rubbed on myself and I was thankful for Lawrence who had came up to work on my hair and make up.

"I really hope tonight is a good night" 

"Girl who you telling"

Once I reached to grab my constantly vibrating phone I felt the hot flat iron upon my scalp. "Ouch"

"Well if you would stay still miss tender headed" 

"Shut up" I slid the green answer key.

"Why do I have to shut up?" Ky's voice hit my ear.

"I'm not talking to you but hey kid" 

"Hey beautiful. Guess what?" 

My left brow lifted. "What?"

"Open the door" I heard him chuckle.

"Open the door?" I began to question.

Lawrence and I both gave the bedroom door our attention. With confused I rose up from the seat and walked towards the front door.

"What is going on?" I placed the phone back on my ear.

"Just open it"

I gently opened the door and was greeted to a huge bouquet of roses held in front of a face. No way. Ky's face leaned out from behind the bouquet and my facial expression was filled of shock.

"What are you doing here?" Leaping into his arms, allowing him to rock our bodies back and forth. 

"I missed you" 

"Aww you're the best" my lips met his, but we both pulled away at the sound of Lawrence clearing his throat. "Umm Adrienne I'm not done with your hair" 

"Oh Ky meet Lawrence. Lawrence this is Kyrie"

"Pleasure to meet you" 

"Wassup"

Kyrie had taken a seat on the edge of the bed, while Lawrence continued straightening my hair. He finished twelve minutes later, because of how much I complained of too much heat.

I walked down the stairs with Kyrie hand in hand, and it was a good amount of individuals around. My favorite girls were here and people who I had come to trust and know.

"Don't drink too much" I warned Kirsten who was on how fourth glass. She could be a disaster when she was drunk.

"I'm here!"

A voice that I had come to hate caused me to turn around. What the hell is she doing here?
Someone I specifically did not want invited was now standing across from me. Pulling Chanel by her arm aside, whispering.

"What is she doing here?"

"I'm just as confused as you are. Nobody invited her" 

"How did she hear about it?"

"Honestly Adrienne I do not know"

A night that I was intending on being great, looked like it was heading downhill. Putting on my hugest fake smiles, I approached her. "Krystal what a surprise?"

She looked me up and down, with her false lashes. "Is that a bad or good thing?"

"You tell me" I smirked. 

"Well Adrienne I heard about your little party and decided why don't I come see how luxurious my famous little cousin is living"

"Who the hell invited her?" Kirsten walked towards us.

"Your still around? The pet" Krystal chuckled.

"Don't refer to my friend as a pet"

"Oh does that upset you Adrienne?" she pretended to pout, looking around. "But I must admit you have such a fabulous home" 

"Thank you" I said sternly. Krystal was not someone I trusted, most likely that compliment came from jealousy.

"Okay great get out" 

"I think I'll stick around" she walked away from us. 

A sigh of anger left my mouth. Clenching my jaw, and grabbing a glass of wine from one of the waiters I made my way over to Kyrie. 

"You good?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me.

Smiling at him, as he face showed a look of worry. "I'm fine", sipping a bit of my drink.

My eyes roamed around trying to keep Krystal in my radar. Chanel seemed to catch on because she herself was doing the same thing. Her every move was important because nobody trusted her and she was a snake in green grass.

"Baby I'll be back" I excused myself from Kyrie, adjusting my skirt and strutting over to Kirsten and Chanel. "She has to leave" 

"And why is that?" Krystal walked up on us. 

"Because nobody likes you" Kirsten over bluntly answered.

"Aw. Are you mad that I'm stealing the show? For once it isn't about Adrienne"

"The only thing you've probably stolen is my jewelry" 

Her laugh was filled with pure hatred and darkness. It disappointed me that I was related to someone of this nature.

"That's funny but I see you got yourself a little boyfriend" her eyes roamed to where Ky was. "How did you manage to pull Kyrie Irving?" 

"Don't worry about that" 

"Oh I'm not. I'm just shocked because didn't you smash Drake?" 

"You and I both know damn well Drake never slept with me. The only slut here is you"

"You know Adrienne it's sad what happened to your brother. I saw a picture of him over there and I actually felt sorry for you" 

"Don't talk about my brother" 

"Such a poor kid. Left this world at such a young age" she continued to go on. My eyes were beginning to fill of rage. If anyone knew me well, they know how defensive I could be especially when it came to my late brother. 

"Okay you need to shut up" Kirsten spat.

"Why? Is his ghost gonna attack me?" 

"Keep my brothers name out your damn mouth!" My voice raised and I'm sure people looked our way.

 "Get the hell out my house"

"And if I don't? Fight me Adrienne. Oh wait you can't fight" Krystal fell into laughter and it took everything in me not lash out. 

"Oh I can't make you leave but they can" I signaled over to security. "Please escort her out and keep her out" 

"Yes ma'am"

Her mouth fell as they politely escorted her out the building. It was a huge relief once she was completely gone. "I continue to ask. How the hell did she find out about this?" 

"I don't even care to know. I'm just glad she's gone" 

"The question is are you okay?" Chanel placed her hand on my shoulder. "Those AJ comments she made was so out of line" 

"Yeah. Are you?" 

"I'm okay so let's party on" 

They smiled and we grabbed wine glasses.

I mingled with a few people and engaged in variety of conversations. Of course times like this included picture taking and sure we took lots of them. Lawrence offered to take a full body pic of me and Kyrie, which I posted onto my Instagram page with the caption 'I think he fits my style'.

Around midnight, the crowd eventually died down and I myself was growing tired by the minute. My eyes were becoming heavy and I desperately tried my hardest to stay alert which I didn't do so good at because within the next thirty minutes I found myself tucked inside my California king bed.

***

"Wake up"

Gently I tapped Kyrie's nose. It was probably six in the morning, but I was up and bored, not to mentions Ky's soft snores that barely allowed me to sleep.

I pouted, shaking his arm. "Kyrie wake up"

His heavy body moved around, but it showed no sign of him getting up anytime soon. I laughed at how cute he looked with his bottom lip poked out and decided it was a great flick moment. My phone camera opened up and I gently snapped three pics, with absolutely no intention of posting them on social media.

With all my efforts of waking him up, none seem to be successful. Shaking him, pinching his nose, pecking his lips, and even sticking my finger in his ear were all worthless.

"Ky get up please"

I leaned over and let my lips touch his, and surprisingly he kissed back. My eyes opened once he placed his hands on my cheek. I pulled away, smirking. "I could have sworn you were sleeping"

He shook his head, stretching a bit. "I was until the wet willie you gave me"

"You suck" I playfully pushed his bare chest, "I was so bored and you sore like a little kid"

Ky sat up and placed his feet on the ground, stretching with a yawn. "Adrienne it's only six fifty-three"

He looked between me and the nightstand clock. I smirked, tossing my phone at him, once he retrieved the phone he began laughing. "Creep"

Giggles left my mouth. "You're so cute when you sleep"

"You too" he tossed me his own phone before running into the bathroom laughing. I looked down at the screen and began laughing myself.

"I hate you"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 3.3K 42
Imagines of Mikey 🥰. Send request. Slow updates
12.1K 271 26
He broke my heart once...how could I be so sure he wouldn't do it again.
39.5K 1.6K 77
Just read it 🤦🏽‍♀️
219K 2.2K 64
Juss read it to find out ;) Some might be rated R😏