the devil in miami • xxxtenta...

By xtckai

everyone has their vices. an xxx fanfic. More

trigger warnings.
a few things
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022

014

147 9 0
By xtckai

welcome backkk!
enjoy babes!
———————
Nova
11:28am

"It was so nice to meet you." I say, hugging Noel as we walk out of the building.

"To you too! I look forward to working with you" She says, pulling away and starting to walk away before turning back around towards me.

"I'm going to send you some things later, just take a look at them and text me how you feel about them." She say's finally before waving at me.

"Okay." I reply before walking down the steps of the building.

I just left a meeting with a label that I just signed with and I'm so excited. We signed a contract today and they set me up with assistant who's going to handle all my relations with the public and other people who want to work with me.

I feel like this is the next step that I didn't know I needed. They claimed a few of my songs and the plays that It got and they gave me a $450,000 check. Old me would've went on a shopping spree but I think I'm actually turning into an adult because I want to put it away. So that's what I'm about to do. I also just have a few errands to run so thats what the rest of the day will consist of.

I step down off of the last step of what felt like a million stairs and make my way to the car that was parked outside waiting for me. I get inside greeting the driver. They also set me up with a driver since I don't have a car to get to and from places they need me to be. So right now I'm having him take me to Best Buy so I can finally buy a laptop.

I've been bouncing back and forth between the M.O house and Robb's. Whenever me and Robb get into it, I end up over there for a few days to cool off and then I'm back at Robb's. An indefinite cycle.

I sigh, staring at the trees passing us. Tomorrow is the Summer Jam that Robb got me into and I'm not sure that i'm ready for it. We have sound check in the morning and I'm not dancing or anything but I feel like my stage presence is pretty boring. I'm really hoping they like it.

The car comes to a stop and I get out walking into the store. I search for the laptop I want and pick it up. Before I begin to take it to the register, I hear a baby crying behind me, very loudly. I turn around to look and the lady with the crying child makes eye contact with me for an usual amount of time.She's tall with a very fake look about her. Fake ass, Fake boobs, Fake face. I can't identify one real thing on her but to each their own.  I do a small smile at her and turn back around.

I hear her walking behind me before feeling someone tap my shoulder. I turn around facing her.

"You're Nova Right?" She says,

Lately people have been coming up to me left and right for pictures, autographs and etc.

I laugh awkwardly, "yeah, thats me"

"well can you tell my deadbeat ass babydaddy, which just so happens to be your boyfriend that his child needs some money." She does a sarcastic smile, before hoisting her son up on her hip.

I'm caught off guard by her request to the most I can do is give her a small nod.

"Will do." I say before turning around, continuing to the front as I was before.

I check out peacefully and make my way back to the car, telling the driver my next destination before sending Robb a quick 'wya' text.

It seems like I'm always being caught off guard by somebody. At this point you would think I would see it coming but I never do. Always hoping to be optimistic about this situation we're in. I look down at my vibrating phone, seeing Robb reply to my text message with a simple 'home'. I zone out for what felt like a few seconds but before I know it, I'm outside of Robb's apartment.

I thank the driver once again, getting out and taking the elevator up to the apartment. I hear loud music coming from one of the rooms. Ever since he made a studio in the apartment, it's where he spends 99% of his day. People are always in and out of here at all times of the day.

I follow the music, opening the door to see him sitting at the soundboard, with about 5 of his friends spread out across the room. I assume that he wouldn't hear me so I walk over to him, standing next to me. He looks up at me with hooded eyes and a blunt in between his lips. He opens his arms gesturing me to sit on his lap. I sit down,  playing in his hair.

"So.." I start, " This girl came up to me in the store"

"mhmmm" He hums, working on something on the computer.

"and she told me to tell my boyfriend that's also her baby daddy, that she needs some money." I finish, looking back and forth between the computer and him focusing on it.

"you dead ass?" He says, after taking the blunt from his mouth, handing it to the boy next to him, completely pausing what he was doing to look up at me.

"that sounds like something I made up?" I ask,

He rolls his eyes, going back to what he was doing.

"aight man"

"So what's her story" I joke with him.

Every single girl that I ask him about he has some type of excuse or. sob story that comes with them. ALWAYS.

"man, don't be onnat." He says, pinching my thigh.

I shake my head, laying my head against him watching him edit music on the computer.

"You ready?" He asks, and I instantly know what he's talking about.

I shrug, "Not really, but It is what it is"

"You should be, You're going to do just fine" He says, kissing my lips.

I stay down there with Robb for about an hour, before seeing my phone start going crazy from instagram notifications from people inviting me to a live and sharing the live with me. I click on one that takes me to the live and I get up walking outside so that I can hear.

Once the Live finisihes loading, the girl that I met earlier i pops up. I put the phone up to my hear to see what's happening.

She starts laughing, I guess reading the comments.

"She's defiiniatly not that pretty in person"

She mumbles reading another question as I watch her on the screen.

"Definatly pregnant. No way she's that chunky" She starts cackling even harder

"I think she's in here, lets ask her to joinnnn" From the way she's talking, I can tell she's intoxicated.

I quickly press the X on the screen to exit her Live and I block her.

I kind of understand why he wouldn't tell me about her. She's actually pretty mean..

I get a call from Hazel and I'm just not in the mood to talk so I decline it, retreating to the bedroom.

***

" You not singing that bullshit ass song." Robb says, coming from backstage.

"Watch me" I say, picking my belongings off of the stage floor, handing the mic back to the audio person.

It's 12pm and we are at soundcheck and I did my whole set and ended it with a song that I haven't even released let alone let anyone hear it. It wasn't even about him so I'm not even sure why he's so mad about it.

"you better take that shit off the list." He says, walking behind me as I make my way to the dressing room.

I think i forgot to mention it but they gave me my own personal dressing room, with my name on the door and every food imaginable inside, a couch, a vanity..just like the movies. Everything i could've imagined and more. I sit down on the couch after grabbing some fruit to snack on.

"Why? Your hoes gon be mad about it?" I laugh, leaning back on the couch. I feel my phone vibrate on my lap and I open it as I get multiple texts from ally.

Als🤍

So.....
12:56pm
Please don't hate me.
12:56m

You're making me nervous
12:57pm

We won't be able to make your show today..☹️
12:58pm
All of us have been throwing up all day
12:58pm

no worries babe
1:02pm
I hope you guys feel better..❤️
1:03pm

I lock my phone, putting it on the table feeling defeated. If it was one person I wanted to be at my very first show...it was the people that got me out of my shell in the first place.

"I know you hear me talking to you nova"

I finally tune back in to whatever he was talking about as I watch him sit down on the couch next to me.

"What?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows at him, "For two seconds, can you just stop your bitching?"

Almost immediately after the sentence left my mouth, I feel his fist connect with my face.  I don't think it registered in my brain what just happened so I stare at him for a few seconds before the pain starts to set in,

I grab my face as If the pain would go away once I touched it. I get up from the couch and I hear him shuffle next to me before I feel his touch on my back. I pull away from him, feeling involuntarily tears come from my eye due to the pain.

"Nova...Baby, I'm so sorry" I hear him walking towards me again. "you know know how I feel about that bitch word"

He tries to touch me again, this time from the front and I let him.

"you're so fucking dumb" I say, letting him pry my hands off my face.

He stares at me for a second, and I try to decipher his reaction.

"Is it bad?" I finally ask,

He continues to stare at me, tilting his head, observing my face. He finally speaks,

"I mean...yeah" He says lowly beforing turning around and heading to the door.

"I'm going get go get you some ice" He walks out the door, shutting it behind him.

I sit down at the vanity, looking in the mirror. I lean closer touching the now forming dark purple circle around my eye. I honestly don't think he thinks before his body reacts to things and I'm always taking the  heat for it. It is on me because I shouldn't have said that to him, so I guess I can take accountability for it. I'm mostly angry about the fact that I have to go on stage with a black eye which will probably be swollen by tonight. I honestly feel like I'm in shock. Out of all the things he's done. I never thought we'd be in this position.

After staring at myself for a while, I decide to go lay on couch, closing my eyes and accidently I drift off to sleep.

***

I hear a knock at the door, and It wakes me from my very short nap. I get up, swinging the door open to see Noel. She stares at me in pure concern and which made me remember what happened earlier.

"Oh my god" she exclaims. "what happened?" she asks, walking into the room and shutting the door pbehind her.

"oh this..I'm just clumsy"

She stares at me with uncertaity, before giving up.

"okay well, the team is going to be here in the next few minutes so hopefully they can figure something out."

"the team?" I reply back,

"yeah, you know... hair, makeup, clothes?" She says in an obvious tone.

"ohhh" I say,

I hear a knock at the door and Noel goes and opens it up and a group of people swarm into the room with various kits, suitcases and wardrobes. As soon as they walk into the door, they greet me and get to work.

The finish in about 3 hours, and I look GOOD. I have on a jet black wig that has to be at least 40 inches, makeup looks so surreal besides the small hiccup on my eye that now has my eye mostly swollen shut. I stand up and look in the full body mirror at the outfit they picked out for me. A long-sleeve black sheer bodysuit and a pair of low waisted sweatpants. I know it sounds weird but it's like casual but sexy and I'm really comfortable which is all I asked for.

As soon as they finished, I thanked them and they all filed out. In which this whole time, Robb has not returned. I didn't really expect him to, because this is what he does after he does something wrong, so I don't even get my hopes up about him.

Noel knocks on the door, peeking her head in and telling me that I'm on in 10. I check my phone, leaving it on the couch, putting my sunglasses on and walking out of the room. I end up backstage, taking things from the various people who are handing me things. Microphones, earpieces, water.

I look around for Robb or anybody else familiar and there's no one. I hear my music start and someone in my earpiece say 'you're on' and I  just walk out onstage.

As I walk out, I look out into the crowd. No less than 50,000 people and I get overwhelmed. I take a seat on the stool they provided for me, putting the microphone on the stand and just doing what I do best.

I got 30 minutes for my set which included the songs;

CPR

Shame

Deep

Girls need love

Broken Promises

After I finish Broken Promises, they start up the next song, the one Robb told them to cut, but I told them to leave it in.

"This is my new song, So if you gotta a man with a bitter babymama, tell me if yall messing with this song." I laugh, telling them to cue the song.

Set List Cont'd

Bitter.

I finish my song and I'm so overwhelmed, I start crying on the damn stage.

"I only have about 30 seconds before they kick me off this stage." I laugh in between tears, "But I never thought in a million decades that I would be up here in front of all you beautiful people, who are singing songs that I wrote. All of you guys made me and for that I'm forever in your debt. I love you guys." I blow them a few kisses, before waving at them as they applaud me all the way off the stage.

I shake my nerves off because I'm finally done. I take off my earpiece and hand it to the person next to me. I fix my glasses on my face, walking in the dark until I get to the exit door. I make my way down the long hallway and at the other end by my door, I see Ally with everybody following her. I run up to her giving her the tightest hug.

"what are you guys doing here?" I whisper-scream, letting her go and hugging the rest of them.

"You thought we would miss this?" She says, smiling at me.

"I thought you guys were sick" I say, about to start crying again from the excitement.

"We just wanted to surprise youu"

I unlock the door to my dressing room letting them in.

"You did so good" Jahseh says, playfully pushing my head.

"yeah, was up there crying in front of all them people, got them thinking you soft." Stokeley says, sitting down on the couch.

I laugh at his comment, grabbing my phone from the couch and sitting down at the vanity.

"You look soo gooddd" she says standing in front of me touching my hair, "I don't think I've ever seen you in makeup" She finishes, lifting my sunglasses up so that she can see my whole face.

She stares at me for a few seconds and I stare back at her confused before I finally realized what I was supposed to be hiding. my eye. I quickly fix my glasses on my face before somebody else sees.

She doesn't say anything but she walks over to the door opening it up and holding it open.

"Can you guys give me and Nova like 30 seconds alone?" She says, motioning for them to leave.

They all get up, walking outside and i'm pretty sure standing right by the door. She shuts the door behind them, leaning against it.

"talk." She says, "and I'm only gon ask once, and it better be a damn good story."

"It's really nothing" I start, "It was an accident."

"okay? That's not telling me what happened."

"I don't think I need to say it."

"No, I just need the confirmation before I go fuck his bitch ass up myself." She starts, walking over to me. "because if any of them find out, especially Jah...It's out of my control at that point"

I nod, right before the door swings open, and there stands Jahseh.

"Jah find out what?" He says, strolling into the room.

I sigh, turning and facing the mirror.

"Nothing, get out." I say.

He turns towards Ally and she just shrugs, shaking her head.

"Just tell him Nova" She says,

I debate telling him. I just know that If I tell him Robb will not make it out of this alive. I look between them both, eventually facing Jah.

"If I tell you.. you have to promise not to do say or do anything." I sigh.

"Okay?" He responds,

"No, I need to hear you say it"

"Nova, I fucking promise okay? What is it?" He says, getting irritated.

I stare at him for a few seconds through my shaded lenses, before lifting my sunglasses and sitting them ontop of my head.

I felt the tension in the room grow thick as soon as I did. I make eye contact with Jah and he clenches his jaw. Before he can even get anything out, I decide to clear the air.

"It was an accident." I start to explain. "He-"

Jahseh bursts out in laughter, and I fix my glasses back on my face looking down.

Ally smacks him in the chest and he bends over holding his stomach as he continues to laugh.

This wasn't like a pity laugh or a giggle, a full-on gut wrenching laugh. This went on for about 3 minutes. Me and ally exchanging looks, us looking as him, him laughing and it happening over and over.

I lay my head on my hand, getting annoyed with him.

"what the fuck is so funny?" I finally ask, turning to face him.

At this point, he's damn near in tears. He ceases his laughter as he begins to respond to me.

"He-" He starts laughing again.

"okay." I start , standing up from my chair, starting to pack up my stuff so I can go home and get this day over with.

I see him step closer to me in my peripheral, but I continue to pack my things up.

"okay, nova" He starts, grabbing my arm to make me stop. "I'm not laughing at you...but, I do think you're hilarious." He sighs, leaning his back against the vanity, watching me.

I turn towards him, furrowing my eyebrows.

"you think i'm funny?..." I say, genuinely confused.

"not like...actually funny." He starts to laugh to himself again, before he quickly stops.

"But you made me promise to you before you told me some bullshit" He says, staring at me in my eyes.

"and now y-"

The door swings open, making everyone stop in their tracks and look towards the door.

Jahseh takes a step back away from me, squeezing my arm softly before letting go.

"you know how to find me, if you need me." He says, before making his way to the door.

"I'm real proud of you." He says finally, making eye contact with Robb before walking past him and out of the door.

---------------------------------------------------

I posted this and it ended like mid sentence. myb!

but these past few weeks have been so shitty to me, but i'm doing my best.

Hope you guys enjoy this one.

Next chapter in Jah POV :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 461 37
trigger warning includes sex, rape, self harm, suicide mentions, etc. an x fanfic, y'all should read.
32.7K 941 43
js read itttt
8.5K 411 33
It's a group chat book 🙃
34.8K 1.6K 24
"A story about a very Toxic relationship or soon to be relationship, a rocky road that might leave others to be angry, or sad. Jahseh is so in love w...