Y/n, the Helpful Demon (Hellt...

By BruhZone

So I'm changing Helltaker just a little bit, there really was no world so I gave it one, sprinkle in some new... More

The Sisters, My Roomates
Saving a Researcher
A walk never hurt nobody
My Boss and our Awesome Friend
The 2 Elementals
A little fight
A new home
Triple Threat
The 7th day
Coliseum
Recovering
Im sorry who's at the door
New Job
-Basics-
Overseers (P.1)
Overseers (P.2)
Overseers (P.3)
-Demons-
The Date
Just a normal day
Abyss Days
The Return
Overworked
Taking care of
A Spar
Needing Money
Having A Wander
The Overseers Servant
Servant Battle
The Strongest Servant
Main Event
You got the book...
Azazel Needs A Break
Just A Normal Day For Y/n
Cooking
Examtaker
(So, lets try this again)
Always 1st Place
Cocky
Aphrodisiac
A Holly Jolly Hell Hole (X-Mas Special)
Potions
The Denizens of Hell
The Goat Woman's Niece
Hide and Seek
More of an impact then previously thought
New Spells
Sick
Competition
The Pruna Family
Assassin
Overkill
Id-e-ot
Books
Beel's Boutique
The First Ever Dream
Growing
A line between a job and abuse
Touch

Memories Three Times Over

3.4K 122 51
By BruhZone

"CERBERUS! GET BACK HERE!"

A simultaneous "NOOOOOO!" Came from the three, running from the Queen of Hell.

Lucifer was attempting to punish Cerberus for disrupting her the entire day. A calming relaxing bath? Candles fallen and soapy water thrown everywhere. Make up? Mostly eaten. Food? Also eaten.

Lucifer was pissed, but of course she wouldn't use a spell on Cerberus, she was still a child in her eyes. What she got was worse, she had brought out the most fear inducing, traumatising, war-criminal like weapon known to man, the flip flop.

However though Lucifer had attack power, it was through magic. Leaving her speed and strength to be desired, however Cerberus was the complete opposite in that regard. Cerberus kept running and running. Again Lucifer didn't want to use a spell so she got the next best thing.

"I am, not, going to punish Cerberus!" The servant demon said horror. He was currently washing the dishes, he had just finished making a very strange cake. The trio crouched behind him, using him as cover.

Y/n seemed a lot more vibrant then before, even after the Baphomet thing, getting continuously annoyed about recreating his contracts and making Azazel's pact were renewed.

"What do you mean you're not going to punish them!?" Lucifer pointed the deadly weapon at the girls, who flinched in fear. "You're their 'master'" She put on a mock voice and brought out the air quotes for that one. "You have to do it!" She then proceeds to point the object his way.

He subconsciously puts up a transparent blue shield in between him and her. She gives him a 'really?' look and he deactivates it, still glaring at the flip flop.

She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Well, you need to do something."

"You know what? I will do something." The girls look up to him with teary eyes. He bends down with a smile, he then turns back to Lucifer with a red three headed pup in his arms. "I'll talk to them to find out the problem." He goes to walk off, but quickly turns back around to say one more thing. "And please get rid of that..." He stares in fear as he then leaves.

She stares at the flip flop in her grasp, before letting out a puff of amused air.

"There's gotta be one videogame you can play. I know there was definitely one that, I think you would enjoy."

"Well if you remember, tell me, otherwise for now, I'll stick to board games."

Justice and Malina were chatting to each other, while walking into the kitchen. They saw Lucifer standing there, chancla in her grasp, a small grin on her face. Malina slowly backed up and out of the kitchen, while Justice might as well have teleported, she moved so fast.

"You can't be serious." Lucifer was amused, once again left alone in the kitchen.

Y/n placed the small dog on the sofa. "Right. Demon form. Now." He sat on a chair opposite of them.

The dog whined while looking to the ground before exploding into the three different women, that they usually are. Their ears were drooping. "We're sorry." Was said at the exact same time.

"Just tell me why, you guys are so antsy recently, you haven't exactly been the calmest recently." Y/n questioned. She had been destroying a lot more recently.

"She was supposed to take us out to play!" One of the Demi-demons called out with annoyance in her voice. "But she forgot... again." One curled up against her knees looking away with a pout. The last one just nodded sadly, tearing up slightly.

Y/n just blinked. "Why didn't you just ask me?"

The one who nodded, looked up. "She always took us to a special place, we're not supposed to tell anybody about it..."

"Ahhh. I see." He rubbed his chin. "How about I take you to my special place then, I'm sure that'd be okay." He wanted to go out today anyway, they'd go clean out the nearby area.

"Master has a special place?" The teary one rubs her eyes and the other unfurls, interested.

"Yup. Not even Malina or Zdrada knows where it is." He smiles slightly. "However..." He stares at them, which makes them stiffen up. "You have to listen to me when we're out. It's very important that you do. And when we get there, there's a little house. You must not touch it especially break anything. And we have to get there quick." He was incredibly serious about it, causing Cerberus to nod along and to actually listen. "Got it."

"YES!" They nodded in unison.

He pulls a leather satchel from out his inventory and opens it up. "Hop in then." He smiled.

Y/n walks out the house with a little barking pupper in his satchel. He could change his plans for a bit to let Cerberus have her fun. His wings shoot out the back of his suit and he flies.

While back in the house. Everyone except Zdrada was in the living room, well until she ran right in. A bottle of vodka in hand, this wasn't Malina's usual vodka that she bulk bought, or well, Y/n bulk bought for her. No no no, this was a vintage vodka, it was a beautiful rainbow colour. She ran over to Malina who was playing a co-op game with Modeus.

"Damn, where is he?" She was never one to actually put effort into something, so her being energetic was a new situation.

"Huh? What you want?" Malina called back annoyed at the sound.

"Y/n! Where is he?" Zdrada stood in front of her with the vodka. Malina immediately stood up realising what day it was.

"Is he already gone?!" The sour demon asked taking the vodka into her own hands.

"I don't know, dumbass! That's why I'm asking you!" The two immediately started glaring at each other.

Beelzebub was already completely distracted from her book, ruining her immersion. She was the first one in the living room and now everyone was here. So she asked the question. "What do you two even need him for?"

Malina looks over with a sigh. "This day, every year, he goes to his Mom's Grave. Taking her favourite drink and a cake." She grumbles as Zdrada snatches the glass bottle back.

Everyone just looks at her stupidly confused, he was in an unusually good mood this morning. A stupid smile on his face ready to help out. Well that was just him usually, but even more so. But he was very eager to help out, instead of eager to sleep in.

"Fuuuuckk..." Malina slumps back down. "He doesn't take his phone with him..." She punches her nose.

"Fucking idiot will just have to get some more on the way when he realises..." She looks at the rainbow vodka.

"Oh sure because he's gonna find a vintage like that on the way into the Badlands." She glared at Zdrada. "He waited for two weeks in line just to get a bottle of that in Gluttony."

Zdrada would shoot back, but she decided to be nice for once and leave without saying anything. A nice smoke ball to the face was good enough. When Malina was about to throw a fireball, her sister shook the bottle with a grin.

The fireball then slowly fizzled out. With Malina grumbling under her breath. Zdrada thought she was going to make use of this all day.

Everyone else just looked at the delightful duo. Those two didn't seem too concerned, so they didn't worry about it too much. Well everyone except Lucifer.

"What does Y/n exactly do on these trips?" Lucifer said arms folded, she thought about the dog demon intruding on his personal time.

Malina immediately distracted her self from her bitch of a sister. "It's usually one of the rare he gets drunk, stupid drunk. But otherwise he mostly just reads. At least that's all we know. Gonna be a mess to deal with when he gets back." She quickly turned back to her sister as a ball of smoke hit her recently showered hair. "FUCK IT!"

Tindira's purple tentacles quickly came from the shadow of the sofa, grabbing the rainbow bottle and hiding it away.

"Wuh-oh." Zdrada quickly got punched.

Modeus just watched for a few seconds before grabbing Malina's controller and putting it on the floorboards where Tindira picked up the pace for Malina, as she started fighting with Zdrada.

Lucifer had however ignored them, wondering if it was the best idea to, let a wild, play-starved, triplet demon on his venture. She was concerned that it wouldn't be the best situation for him. She could always use her magic to make sure they were okay. She stopped midway through the incantation however as Y/n had learned to sense her magic and had threatened her with no pancakes if she spied on him again.

...

She was the ruler of Hell. Yet she was bested by a non-lethal threat by her assistant... she has really gone downhill lately. The fact the others have done it to her as well.

Maybe that flip flop would come in handy...

With the mentioned demons.

"Stood in line for two weeks only to actually forget the thing I bought." He shook his head disappointingly, he handed a few dollars to the demon at the counter. He just went to some corner shop. "She did always love the cheap stuff over the expensive, but I thought it tasted good." He threw it into the inventory spell.

He walked out the small shop to see quite the large Cerberus in dog form biting through obviously some sort of gang.

"Cerberus!" The three-headed dog looked at him, a bleeding body in each mouth. "Drop it." She complied. "Good girls. Want some nice cooked meat?" He points to the forest on the border of the small town they were on. Immediately Cerberus' mass dwindled down to to the size of a husky as she ran over.

They both began to walk away from the carnage that Cerberus had created. Only to hear a shout. "Oh so you're the owner of that mutt!"

Cerberus continued happily along, Y/n on the other hand didn't. He looked back to see one guy shouting at him, it wasn't worth it, people like that tend to get a whole group killed, may as well just leave it. So he continued walking. Only for more profanities to be shouted at him by multiple people, that man obviously wasn't the only prideful one, however they were directed at him for being a coward instead of Cerberus, so he didn't mind it.

However the triple hound next to him seemed to mind very much.

"MY BROTHER WILL PUT YOU AND THAT STUPID MUTT DOWN!"

Y/n remembered the store clerk mentioned something about a supposed notorious gang.

So he finally stopped and turned around along with Cerberus. He then crouched down next to Cerberus. "You see how they've got that mark somewhere on their clothes. Those people with the mark are edible, understand?"

Cerberus didn't need any more convincing then that as she gained the size of a double decker bus, while continually charging at the group. They must've called for backup. A shame.

This wasn't even Cerberus' largest form yet the gang was scared shitless. They continued to shoot her but the bullets continued to bounce off, elements dissipated, weapons didn't even pierce much of her fur.

He looked over at a nearby bench and sat down. "I'll give her thirty minutes..." He told himself, she has the element of surprise, after all Cerberus was just a myth to almost everyone in Hell. From the limited information he got out of her, she was in the Wrath Ring Forest for about a thousand years after Lucifer found an easier, more efficient way to guard Hell, being the High Prosecutors.

Apparently him being her master was so much better and to good to pass up compared to Lucifer, who just let her do whatever she wanted, not caring much. And Y/n really wasn't going to say no to the adorable doggo. Also, he literally couldn't, she was much stronger and probably would've just started dragging him around.

She'd probably just get the energy out of her and fall asleep. It would be good for him if she just fell asleep, so he could have a nice calm and relaxing evening. Even in this god-awful freezing weather. He shouldn't have worn a suit.

-Timeskip, brought to you by Cerberus cutely massacring a gang-

"Go."

"No." "Never!" "HISS!" The trio of demons stood there. They were a complete mess, covered in blood, their hair knotted. They wanted a bath. The most annoying thing was they never wanted a bath, when he actually wanted them too.

But when he really just wanted to go, they started complaining.

"God damnit..." He pinched the bridge of his nose. There was a hot springs near here wasn't there... "One quick bathe, understand?"

Que a walk to the bathhouse, which was very expensive because technically they were three people. The three came out with puffy hair, prompting them to whine about it being brushed.

Their hair was brushed and to be honest it wasn't his best work but he did not care, there wasn't much time left. He opened up his satchel, only to look at three dissatisfied demons. "No. Get in." He was already done with the demon.

"Aw-" "Bu-" "Ma-" The demon was about to start complaining only for probably a first.

"No!" He sternly told the demon. He had enough. "Get in. Now." The demon didn't exactly know how to react to the situation other then listen to their master, he'd never been so annoyed with them before, at least he had never shown it before. They reluctantly transformed and hopped in.

It was about till halfway through the flight that the little dog spoke. Due to the limited speech capacity while in dog form all that got out was. "Hungry."

"You just ate a gang. You can wait." He said calmly.

"Hungry." The demon repeated.

"When the we're on the ground, you can go hunting." Maybe he said it a little less calmly this time around.

"Give us food!"

"I am not cooking for you." He was already cutting it close, very close. Where he was going, had a time limit, he should've been more careful, he shouldn't have brought her, he should've let Lucifer deal with her. "Cerberus. You can go hunt for your own food, the forest we're going too is your hunting ground, so just eat whatever you can hunt."

The triple demon stayed silent.

The Servant had been delayed enough.

It was a silent flight, it felt a bit awkward, she was only ever quiet whenever she was really sad, if she was normal sad he'd be getting scratched to bits. If he just didn't take her, this would've been easier.

He should've thought about it more.

He did have his mind on other things though.

The forest he flew over got thicker and thicker he then suddenly dived into the trees. He quickly landed into a patch of grass.

He looked up and slowly breathed in and out.

A dirt path lead further into the trees, he stared down it with a sad smile.

He folded his wings into his back and slowly took off his satchel. Cerberus hopped out.

"Hey just go play for a bit alright, I'm sure you'll find some good beasts to fight." He looked down at the demi dog.

She looked up and quickly split into her humanoid form. She had completely forgotten about being told off. "Master!" "Are you okay?!" "Please say you're okay!" The servant had a completely different aura around him.

He had done something no one could ever really see him do.

Cry.

"I'm fine Cerberus." He rubbed his eyes. "Just please... go have fun for a bit." He smiled as he glanced down the path.

The triple demon hesitantly thought about leaving their crying master alone, but a roar was heard from nearby.

"Make sure no one interrupts for me, okay?" He asks looking over the now prideful three.

They quicky turn into a large three-headed wolf. They growl as they hunt all those that interrupt their master.

He looks back down the path and slowly steps forward.

He held out his hand and felt the branches that stuck outwards into the path. Such a familiar feeling.

The ground crunching beneath his shoes, as the more he walked, the more it became running. Such a familiar feeling.

The look of the open area and the saying of the words. "Apokalýpto"

A large golden dome appears before breaking, revealing a small wooden bungalow, a little wood holding shack right next to it as well.

The demon happily sighed to himself.

He walks up to the small house, looking around, before slowly pushing open the door.

It was silent. Or it would be to anyone else. Luckily Y/n saw the magic, special spirits only he could see, colourful little monsters running across the walls, doing their own little activities.

These little monsters were actually carvings that had come to life. The last of his mother's magic was the fuel of these fun little things. He could remember playing and playing with the little monsters, reading them story after story, before finally going out and looking for his mother.

He didn't come back for a while, but when he did, they were still there. A part of her was still always there.

A portal opened and a large cake popped out. It had been pre-cut, the demon who had made it took two slices and left the rest on the floor, the magic graffiti monsters swarmed the cake, making it turn into a carving itself, rendering it 2D.

The demon walked over to the fireplace, that was obviously the highlight of the room, a pile of firewood laid beside it. He touched the rough bark of the wood lightly chucking it the air, letting it's fragrance fill the air. He dropped it into the pit and sent a spark of fire along with it.

The fire quickly grew, far quicker then any normal piece of wood, it helped revitalise the warmth that the home was so lacking.

He looked just above the fireplace, on the mantle. A small frame sat there, two demons in a picture, one young, one old. His mother and him.

"Good to see ya." He solemnly smiled at the picture. He threw one of the pieces of cake in the fire, he then poured a bit of the alcohol he had bought along with it.

He stopped at a third and sat in front of the now roaring fireplace. Even then he could hear the snow hit the house. "Is it still snowing?" The demon looked up to the ceiling.

He looked straight back down and brought the bottle to his lips. Best way to keep warm.

Somewhere around the house. Beasts roamed. Strong ones at that. In this area of Hell it was almost impossible to keep still, otherwise you'd run into areas populated with outrageously strong beasts.

That was the Badlands for you. Not even Overseers wanted to deal with it.

It was good fun for Cerberus though.

Cerberus roared in her largest Hellhound form.

Her hind legs pushed her forward. Her muscles burned with with effort. The claws crunched the fallen trees on the cold ground.

She was following the trail of a slimy scent that had she had smelt the second she had landed here. It felt like acid in her nostrils. However the grossest stuff was what usually made the best food. At least more effort was put into making it taste great.

Cerberus suddenly stopped in her tracks before splitting up into three separate humanoid bodies.

"We aren't getting fed, there's no point." One of the Cerbs crossed her arms annoyed at the fact.

"Well it is our fault..." Another one of the Cerbs spoke with a little more sadness in her voice

"How is it our fault! We were hungry!" The annoyed Cerb shouted at the saddened one.

"Don't fight with her, idiot." The calmer third Cerb spoke.

"Hey! I might be stupid but I'm not an idiot!" The angry Cerb faced the calm Cerb. "Wait..."

"Don't call her an idiot, then we're all idiots..." The sad Cerb spoke quietly.

"Oh! You're right." The Cerb pinched the bridge of her nose. "Then jus stay stupid." She point.

All three of the Cerbs nodded in agreement, it was definitely the smartest decision.

"...d-do we get to eat now." The once angry Cerb spoke.

"Ye... nooooo." The Cerb quickly changes her mind. She was reminded of tears. Which in turn reminded the others.

"Did we do that...?"

The Cerbs went on in their little back and forth. But all quickly turned their heads towards a singular direction. The smell that they had been following had just passed them. Heading where they had just come from.

Whatever it was, it was trying to interrupt the servant demon.

The beast demon's eyes immediately dulled in thought.

The snow began to rage harder.

-Timeskip, brought to you by a drunk chibi Y/n-

A loud smash awoke Y/n from his drooling nap. The fire had been burning all this time, he didn't know the exact time but he had been in a drunk state for a while.

A while.

A... while...

"Oh shit!" The demon quickly sobered up and ran over the creaking floorboards towards the door. Ice cracked as he pulled the cottage door open.

The sharp wind rushed through the leaves of the trees, branches crackled under th heavy pressure.

Snow piled up everywhere.

He was an idiot, he should've realised the weather would've been worse in the Badlands. He shouldn't have left Cerberus outside in the first place.

The snow crunched underneath the soles of his shoes. He muttered many spells under his breath.

None were for him. None for the painful cold stabbing his skin, nor the sounds echoing in his ears.

No, all of them were attempting to find Cerberus. Sonar, Heat Detection, Pathfinding, Clues...

He didn't think he would come across such a sight, even with all his searching spells.

"Hey Cerb..." The demon spoke calmly.

She was big. Very big.

Her fur may have been red, but it was clear to see the blood that had been frozen over it.

Behind the three heads were piles of monsters, she had taken no interruptions very literally. The demon doubted there were any beast left in the surrounding area.

"Let's just..." He went to speak again only for the hellhound to growl. "Not very nice- Okay okay! No jokes..." The hellhounds teeth had been bared. "Yooouu, want some food? Maybe?"

The hellhound began moving closer. The demon was very much regretting his decision but this was his fault and he'd accept however she woul-

The demon had to be quick on his feet as to catch the three humanoid bodies of the now unconscious woman.

He heard their shuddered breaths and didn't hesitate to carry them back to the cottage. While he did so, his only thought was.

"I guess I won't be flying back as soon as I thought."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 768 21
What if Charlie has an older twin sister? A sister that instantly got placed in her sister shadow. Meet (y/n), since she is able to walk, she gets fo...
374K 7.8K 41
When your life consist of multiple demon girls that are in love with you, your daily life will sure be full of surprises. •Published and Completed• ~...
81.9K 2.2K 20
Malina and Zdrada, the sour and bitch demonesses, had decided to join Helltaker just to watch him gather his harem. Niether really cared to actually...
98.9K 2K 32
Y/n L/n was once a normal human living in the human world as his life was shitty since he's poor, living in a dump apartment, he was recently fired f...