Spirit Wars

MallamSurutu által

A prophecy came to the people of Ekuma that a being would grace the earth and possess the prowess of convicti... Több

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE : ASYLUM
CHAPTER TWO : MR. JONATHAN ODIA
CHAPTER THREE : EGO
CHAPTER FOUR: MR. ALFRED UBA
CHAPTER FIVE: FIERY EMOTIONS
CHAPTER SIX: KILL SWITCH
CHAPTER SEVEN : THE RACOON
CHAPTER EIGHT : REVELATION
PREQUEL

Disclaimer

5 0 0
MallamSurutu által

Spirit Wars is an African story about the African spirits and the common folks and the never ending rivalry that ensues in our everyday lives. With a twist of African cultures, customs, religions and norms, this Spirit Wars is brought to you. Spirit Wars thus features a whole lot of characters and circumstances. Should any of the chapters or characters relate to real life events or personalities, please be guided. They are totally by coincidence. Spirit Wars is so written and crafted for the love and admiration of the African continent and her strives. Do enjoy.

In this regard, all rights reserved. This publication is copyrighted and so no part of it may be reproduced, stored in any media or system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, electrostatic, magnetic tape, photocopying, reprinting, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written and approved permission of the copyright owner.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

466 68 52
An average working-class man gets kidnapped by people with psychic abilities. Along the way, he discovers the true intent of his "captors". They are...
324 10 49
Innàa: 4 communities get along... much better than before. Nothing should disturb this hard-won peace, right? Except perhaps the red sun and other st...
353 4 26
A small and quiet Utah town is full of life. Friendly neighbors. Beautiful scenery. Friends and family that stand by you no matter what. And the ligh...
11 0 3
Hermes thought he was a king and a god, but that was in the world he knew. He realized he was merely a captive in this new life. Arriving on an islan...