๐‘จ๐’๐’š๐’‚'๐’” ๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’˜๐’๐’“๏ฟฝ...

By TheWinterRoses_

Ummm.... "Man what the hell bruh." Looking around and taking in the scene in front of me. "Who the hell are y... More

๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™„ ๐™™๐™ž๐™š๐™™
โžŠ โ€เผ‰โ€ง
โž‹ โ€เผ‰โ€ง
โžŒ โ€เผ‰โ€ง
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
Special Chapter: Eva Vs Denise
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
021
022
Special Chapter: Who Killed Agent Penguin?!
023
024
025

020

270 12 2
By TheWinterRoses_

"How did I the great Alexandria get put to do this slave work? It's because I'm black isn't it?" Alexandria sighed sweeping the fallen leaves. "Hm? I think you're being dramatic again Alex." Becky sweat dropped.
Today we are hanging out with Anya and Becky today. "Ah. Everything is so calm and peaceful now that the mid terms are over." Becky began. "It does. And papa is peaceful since me and Eva didn't get any tonitrus bolts." Anya said. "It's true. He would be crying on the floor if we didn't pass..." I commented. "Eh. Somebody ask Loid if he's alright... Mans for real got a hand full because of you three." Denise said quietly.

"Uh huh." Alex said.

"Oh. I thought my Loid would always be sweet but what's he really like?" Becky asked.

"A monster." Anya said. "He devil." I commented. "I mean a perfectionist." Me and Anya corrected. "I feel you. I guess it can be rough when your parents expectations are so high. But monster man Loid still sounds dreamy to me." Becky said. "Girl you should get that checked out." Me and the girls said as Anya just stared at her a way. "Desmond style! Rollliiinnnnggg stomp!" Damian shouted sweeping dust all in our face making us all cough. "Bish?" Denise said. "Nuh uh I don't like that." Alexandria stomped.

"Freaking loser." I sighed. "Bro Damian! That's not cleaning you jerk! You're contaminating the air with filth!" I shouted. "Whatever speak for yourself." He looked over his shoulder. The boy was then surrounded by girls who praised him for his dust work. "Just look at all those dummies kissing up to him. He may have done well on the mid terms but he's still a big time jerk." Beck snarled. 
"I'd definitely like to study at second son's house." Anya said. "Yea. I almost kind of forgot you kinda have a thing for him." She said.

"Huh? Yo check out that weirdo." Alexandria said. 

He walked up to Damian. "I smell tea. I like this part." Denise said. "Oh my bad. What sum?" I asked. "Yes." Denise said never moving her face from the scene as she grabbed it. "I brought you a dust pan Damian." He said lowly. "Oh. Great. Thanks." He replied.
While Anya spoke to Becky we kept our eyes on the scene. He pushed his hand into his shirt and pulled something from it and threw it on the ground. "Hold on. Looks like a cigarette bud. Wow Damian. I thought you knew better." He said picking it back up. 
"Huh? I've never smoked in my entire life." Damian said. "Professor! Can you please come here!" He shouted. "Hey- stop it would you. The thing isn't mine." Damian told him. Then the kid punched himself so hard he twirled to the ground after Damian grabbed him.

"I spy a hater." I said. "No one picks on my friend by script." Alexandria said walking over to him as the teacher follows behind her. "Hm. What's the fun in staying on the sidelines? I wan't in." I said. "Well if it's a free for all I might as well join in." Denise replied right after." The three of us was joined by Anya who also vouched for him after watching the professor talk down to him.

"The second son wouldn't do that. I saw the whole thing. That boy threw himself down." Anya said.

"I and the rest of my friends here can also agree with Miss Forger on that statement." Alexandria said with her hand in front of her mouth. The teacher looked at us all with his face dripping with sweat as he looked into our glares. "Uh. Stop this horse playing and leave me be. You've got cleaning to do. Honestly" He said walking away. "Why did you-" Damian started. "Because were not heartless second son." I said. "Hmph. I won't let you get expelled while I'm watching." Anya said. "Damian you should be grateful they helped you out. Try not to make their lives too much of a living hell." Alex said watching him go red. 

"Hey! Stop staring at me! What are you talking about! No one asked you to help I could of handled it myself!" Damian shouted red in the face. "He's right! Why did you have to get in the way! Wait what-" The boy shouted. "Why are you so red brother? Broski over here looking like a whole tomato." Denise said.
"Hold on. I got a problem with you too! Who do you think you are?! And why do you want to get me in trouble!" Damian shouted gripping the boy's collar. "Because it's all over! My whole life is over!" He shouted.

"Huh?" Damian asked. "Dude for real out here like a super villain who just got wreaked by a hero serious." Alexandria said blinking constantly.

__________

"Your family's company got bankrupt?" Damian asked.

"That's right. Today officially." he said.

"Well.. sorry to hear that I guess. But all of that has nothing to do with me." Damian said.
"So daddy's money finally ran out?" I said only to get smacked across the head by Denise. "It was your family's company. You pushed us over the edge. I was going after your sister Denise after I got you expelled too." He said. "Bruh? Really? You shall not touch this queen." Denise said glaring at the poor boy. "I thought that if you failed the exams and got expelled from school then your family would be too freaked out to bother to crushing us." He confessed.
"Crushing you? That is not the way my family does business you understand. And besides it's not like I'm the one making those decisions!" Damian shouted.

"That's right! You better leave him out of this!" Becky defended.

"I suppose that you have a point. But still. I'll be forced to drop out of school because of those adults." He said. "This is boring. When are you gonna give us some good shi-EET- OW ALEX!" I shouted at the girl who whacked me across my head. "Learn some manners you disrespectful goon." She side eyed me. "To be honest I envy you Damian. You're a popular kid from a prominent family. Of course you'd get all the Stellas. A piece of garbage like me never had a chance." He trailed off. The beaver teeth one argued back to him. "He's right! Maybe you'd be popular if you weren't a gloomy loser! That's the reason why nobody likes you!" Damian's friend attacked.  "Weird hair is right!" I shouted.

The boy gloomed more. "Come on." Damian answered. "His flunkies are jerks too. Eva is just... cruel to all kids." Anya said. "Shut up all of you! None of you understands the kind of stuff I'm going through! My game was to spend the springtime years at this amazing school! But that won't happen now so my dream is over! If I'm dropping out after this why do I even bother to clean this stupid court yard! eHeHEH! Garbage like me deserves to take care of the other garbage! eUGH HAha." The boy cried.

"This is just pitiful to watch." Denise said. "Don'tlaughdon'tlaughdon'tlaughdon'tlaugh!" Alexandria muttered with her hands over her mouth. "Listen. Nobody thinks of you like that okay. Just calm down." Damian said.
"Don't waste you're breathe on him Damian. He'll just cry more." I sighed. "But he-" Damian said. "Shh just shut your mouth up and enjoy the show." I told him putting a finger on his lips and turned my view back to the sobbing boy. "Cheer up.. It's not that bad.. how about I buy you some juice or something?" He said anyway. "Boi never learns do he? He's gonna regret this isn't he." i whispered to no one in specific.

Me and the girls all stood on the side blankly looking at them all. "Do we follow them or.." Alex started.

"Ya sure this is the best thing that happened since morning. Let's watch this boy gradually fall into more despair." I smirked. "Oh this is going to be so good." Denise said. 

____________________________

"Thank you. I feel a tiny bit better."

"That's good.." Damian said. Great. So now he's asking for food in his own little way. Are we being ticked? Is this cap?

Me and my partners in crime sighed loudly. "Are we really going to spend our day like this?" Alex asked. "Uh huh." Denise replied. 

____________________________

We sat there staring at the boy eating the food. "Ah. That was good. I've always wondered what it was like to wear a Stella star. Will someone lend me theirs?" Me, Denise and Alexandria stared at each other. All thinking one thing. We didn't need words to know what each other were saying.

'I'm not giving him my star.' Alex thought staring at me.

'Just because I have do doesn't mean I'm gonna share.' I thought.

'Definitely you Eva. You have the most stars.' Denise thought.

"I've always worked myself to earn one but I couldn't concentrate on my studies after hearing about the bankruptcy. And it was wrong that I put all of my energy into getting revenge on Damian and Denise. What a fool I've been..." He shared.

____________________________

"Woah! Will somebody please take a picture of me!"

"Give it right back." Damian scowled. By now we have attracted a whole heap of students.

"And what I'd like next-"

"Hold it! You're pushing your luck!" Damian's friend said.
 (i don't normally do this or do i like doing this but i really and truly don't know their names ;-;)
"Around this time next month my family probably won't have a dollar to our name. I'll get trafficked into Westalis and end up being sold to the black market. I'll spend the rest of my life being a someones sad little slave. Can I at least enjoy these last few moments of happiness before sorrow. Or am I so worthless I don't deserve that too?!" He shouted. "No need to be dramatic." I laughed with a thumb up. 

Anya patted his shoulder. "Don't worry. The West isn't such a bad place." Anya smiled with passion. I walked behind her and hugged her shoulders. "She's right. That's just rumors."I smiled beside her.
He looked down and began to cry. "Nuh uhhh! Am I that ugly?! Maybe it's because I'm black!" Alex panicked pacing up and down. "Ah ah. Why are you crying?" I asked. "Can I please just ask for one more thing? I was really looking forward to to the coral performance this school year. No never mind. I'm asking too much." He said. 

"You're right. You are asking too much. Bai y'all!" I said. "You ain't going no where Miss Evangeline Forger." Alexandria said. I grumbled.
"La la la la la la laa." Becky started. "Ah- Becky for real?" Anya said. "Oh no... The readers are gonna hate this. Quick! get me a pen and piece of paper. We skipping this shit." Alexandria said. "Here." I said. "Thank you." She said scribbling down at the piece of paper in her hands. 

____________________________

In the evening all the students were giving him things for his departure as we we never going to see him again. "Give him that gummy worm you had in your snack bag." Denise said. "Nuh uh. I'm not giving my gummies to a gloomy child with no nose who will be sold to the black market." I said. She glared at me and I sighed. "Fine." I grumbled kicking the pebbles at my feet. "Here. If you ever want to escape give these gummies to your slave master and run away." I mumbled looking away in distaste.

"Thank you so much!" He cried.

"Yeah.."

___________________________

"And then he walked away." Anya said.

"Such a beautiful story." Yor said.

"Yes. Indeed. Although Glooman Pharmaceuticals isn't going bankrupt they just got bought out." Loid said. "WHAT?! BUT I GAVE HIM MY GUMMIES! THIS ISN'T FAIR! I WAS SCAMMED! WHERE DOES THAT LITTLE SUCKER LIVES?! HUH? I'M GOING TO HUNT HIM DOWN AND BREAK HIS KNEE CAPS!!" I shouted.

"Evangeline please." Loid said.

"Nah because he took my gummies for free!" I glared.

"Just go to bed." Loid said.

_________________________________

The school was filled with gossiping students and dirty glares. I mean why wouldn't it be.They did everything for him just to find out he still came back regardless.
"Listen gloomy. You better give us our stuff back." Becky said.
"You owe me some juice kid." Damian said.
Anya patted his shoulder with a face and I stepped up to him with a deadly aura.
"You owe me your soul boy. I ain't never give up my gummies for free. This won't do. You will forever be my lackey or I will hurt you and make you really go bankrupt. Got that?"

"Y-Yes!"

"YES WHO?!"

"YES MA'AM!"

'My soul has been sold to the devil herself!!!'

_______________________________________________

"You just noticed you woke up late didn't you Anya? I woke you up but you went back to sleep..." I said. Anya began muttering things that I didn't understand making Loid tell her not to speak with her mouth full. We made it just in time when the bus passed though so that's a plus. But when I was finally on the bus I remembered something. "Oh no I forgot my math book! Damn we are already on the bus too... I'm gonna get a tonitrus bolt for sure! I'm not even in range to use my powers either... Loid is gonna be so pissed!" I sulked.
Anya patted my shoulder with a tear in her eye.

This sucks.

As I walked into the court yard I can here people gossiping and looking at me. It was odd. Did someone spread a false rumor about me? There were girls glaring at me for some reason. I walked closer to Anya. I wonder what could be going on?
Was this also apart of the series or was it all because of me? But anyways haters keep hating. After the first session I grew more anxious as math class was two sessions away from beginning. For our first break people began to crowd the courtyard all looking at me. Was there going to be a fight?

"Hey Eva. What did you do?" Denise stood next to me. "I don't know what didn't I do?" I said. Alexandria just stared at them all. Soon a blond boy walked out in front of me. A charming smile adorn on his face. 
"Ah if it isn't the popular Evangeline Forger." He began. I deadpanned. "I'm.. popular?" I asked. "You have been since the beginning of school. Didn't you know? How noble. You literally have a group of minor simps for you but none of them is fitting for you like I am." He said. "A confession?" Denise snorted.

"I can give you everything your hearts desire. You are the aroma to my sweet scented rose. I am from the Cavendish family. One of the most wealthy family there is here. You will say yes to my love confession would you?" He said.

"Shawty what-" I said with an awkward expression. "How old are you? What? 6? 7? I don't even know your first name-" I said. Plus I'm 15 at heart that would be awkward. In the corner of my eye I saw Loid on top of a roof. He looked agitated. He signaled for me to say no repeatedly over and over again. I smirked. What if I..... NO!

"Well in that case I am Adam Cavendish. Third son of Goliath." He said.

"Pfft- Oh this a joke-" Alexandria snorted. "This eedjiot jumped straight out of the Bible-" Denise quietly giggled. "Look little boy. I am not interested." I said rejecting him. The boy looked pissed off as I walked away. "I'll make your family suffer in bills if you don't accept!" He glared his blue eyes stewing in anger. "Go ahead. Your family is no match for my father." I said smirking over my shoulder. My pastel blue eyes glimmering in taunt. 

"Can you believe it? She said no to the dreamy Adam. She's so cool!" A boy said.

"I'm pretty sure she'll get more popular after this rejection. No one stands a chance!" A girl cooed.

"How dare she reject the love of my life?! Don't she see how lucky she is to get a rich handsome boy to fall in love with her?!"

Great their all looking at me. How did I even get popular without even trying? I don't want to be popular! I wan't my math book- "Oh hey mom." I said walking past her. "Wait.. MOM?!" I shouted. "Shh. You left your math book home so I brought it for you... is this on your schedule? I brought Anya's gym clothes but it weren't on her list so..." She said. "Are you God? Oh mother you saved me from a tonitrus bolt! I love you so much!" I cried. This boosted Yor's self esteem making he smile brightly and hug me back. "Are you an angle?" Denise asked. "An angle...?" Yor asked sweat dropping as she had been seen by 2 other students. "I thing she means angel. You see she can't speak well when she sees beautiful women." Alexandria said.

"Oh!" Yor blushed. "I gotta get going however. I'm afraid I might be caught by someone who actually works here. See you at home Evangeline! Also I'm glad to see you reject a boy for your studies!" Yor smiled jumping away from them. She was there?! By now the whole family knows about this...
"You live with an actual goddess Eva." Denise said tearing up.
"Oh brother. Here we go again.." I sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696 59 19
แตƒ แต’โฟแต‰-หขสฐแต’แต—/ หขสฐแต’สณแต— หขแต—แต’สณสธ แต‡แตƒหขแต‰แตˆ แต’โฟ แตสธ หขแต–สธ หฃ แถ แตƒแตโฑหกสธ แต‡แต’แต’แต 'แต—สฐแต‰ แถ แต’สณแตแต‰สณหข' ๐Ÿ‡ธโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ตโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ซโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฒโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฎโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡พโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ฝโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡จโ€Œ [๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡บโ€Œ] แด›สœษชs ษชs แด€ษด แด€แดœ - sแด ษชแด› ษชs ษดแดษด...
2.7K 51 20
"You're so ugly, first time that I saw you, I had to rush out the doors." "Damn, the mirror worked too well i guess." ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ - t...
265 53 23
"Anya?" I say stepping into her dimly lit bedroom. Anya was in the corner hidden by the shadows. "Go Away" she said sadness laced in her voice. "Any...
155 0 40
Hi Everyone this is my first attempt at writing a Spy X Family story, I suggest getting your popcorn ready because this is going to be quite a ride!