𝑺𝑨𝑭𝑬𝑻𝒀 𝑵𝑬𝑻 | 𝙟𝙪𝙙�...

By imquiteasimp

𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘮... More

𝑺𝑨𝑭𝑬𝑻𝒀 𝑵𝑬𝑻
𝘪. 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦!
𝘪𝘪. 𝘪 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬...𝘖𝘍𝘍
𝘪𝘷. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘣𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨??
𝘷. 𝘏𝘌𝘈𝘙 𝘔𝘌 𝘖𝘜𝘛
𝘷𝘪. 𝘪 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘷𝘪𝘪. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘦?
𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘮𝘦
𝘪𝘹. 𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘺
𝘹𝘪. 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺
𝘹𝘪𝘪. 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘣𝘢𝘥
𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘤
𝘹𝘪𝘷. 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶
𝘹𝘷. 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦
𝘹𝘷𝘪. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘢 𝘦𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵
𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪. 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵
𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘣𝘦??
𝘹𝘪𝘹. 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘺
𝘹𝘹. 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩!
𝘹𝘹𝘪. 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘴
𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪. 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘰 𝘺𝘶𝘵𝘦
𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘦𝘮
𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷. 𝘸𝘢𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦
𝘹𝘹𝘷. 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺?
𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪. 𝘯𝘢𝘪 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘦
𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪. 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘈𝘓𝘉𝘜𝘔
𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪. 18𝘵𝘩
𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘹. 𝘔𝘈𝘠𝘉𝘌 𝘐𝘔 𝘓𝘖𝘕𝘌𝘓𝘠
𝘹𝘹𝘹. 𝘦𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪. 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪. 𝘦𝘨𝘺𝘱𝘵 𝘷𝘭𝘰𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 1
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪. 𝘦𝘨𝘺𝘱𝘵 𝘷𝘭𝘰𝘨 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 2
FUCK YOU ALL
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷. 𝘱𝘺𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘴
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘷. 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘬𝘵𝘰𝘬𝘴?
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷. 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘹𝘹𝘹𝘷𝘪. 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰'𝘴 𝘣𝘥𝘢𝘺
GUYS IM ALIVE

𝘹. 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴

7.2K 192 10
By imquiteasimp

————
third person

"WHEN ARE YOU GONNA LET ME KISS YOU?" nailea asked randomly from the birmingham boy's lap.

For the past week the two teenagers have made incredible progress in getting to know one other, spending time together. going on mini dates, movie nights together and playing fifa — well jude playing fifa and nailea complaining 24/7 that the game is rigged. he had tried to help teach her but nai was persistent to prove that she is incapable of playing.

more and more the two began to build an even more genuine connection and attraction to the other, yet there was still one issue:

nailea — someone who can't keep her hands to herself and wants to kiss jude every minute of the day

jude — someone who also love affection but doesn't like to rush into things aimlessly

and although nai understood his want for a slow pace as they only really knew eachother for a week. but nailea also believed that if you never try then you'll never know.

"cus we've only known eachother for a week and although you've already claimed me, i'm not officially your boyfriend yet." jude answered unfazed,continuing to look at the tv mounted to the wall opposite them.

"who cares about how long we've known each other, if i like you enough to the point where i wanna kiss you, that should be enough right?" she said as she gripped his jaw gently, a pout forming on er lips hoping that it'll make him feel guilty.

"nailea no." he stated, this only pushing her to pout even more and put her face right in front of his giving him no other choice but to look at her. after trying desperately not to break, jude finally let out a sigh.

"okay how about this, we play a game of fifa if you win then i'll kiss you."

"hmm and if you win?" she questioned

"well you'll have to wait until we're completely ready." jude made up on the spot

"but i'm ready now." moaning about how unfair she thought this was knowing she can't play for shit

"well so am i but it's fun to watch you suffer innit?"

jude then started laughing at the perplexed expression on nailea's face. he then turned and started the game. both teens situated themselves to get ready to compete.

for the first couple of minutes, nothing really changed. both jude and nai making several shots to just be blocked, this annoying both kids. the boring cycle was going to continue, that was until a beautiful hat trick was scored by the one and only.

nailea

"WOOOOO!! IM TOO GOOD BRO!" she screeched, jumping up to her feet in excitement, before turning to jude, jokingly squaring up to him. "yeahhh hold that?? big time professional yeah?? say nothin'!!!!!" she menacingly laughed at the competitive look on her jude's face.

"watch what you say mate, trust me you won't be saying nothing when we're done." he mumbled annoyed, his competitive side coming to light

"aww is baby jude gonna cry?? it's okay baby i'll be easy on you." nailea smugly sat back down, ready to demolish the boy she liked.

"this geezer man."

after jude's comment the two fell into silence as they began playing again. it was safe to say nailea was feeling much more confident after her first score. in her head she knew that jude would've inevitably beat her but she was gonna continue to hope she can pull it off

it was going so well.

well that was until jude decided to score 3 more goals, he could've stopped at two but the dickhead just had to add an extra one.

"BOOM!!! THATS WHAT IM TALKING BOUT BABY??" jude shouted looking at his girl who held a pout on her face.

"OWNED YOU!! Hear that Nai, OWNED YOUU!" jude smugly answered, pushing his face into nailea's viewpoint. He was hoping to get somewhat of a reaction from her but all he got was a blank stare without even looking his way.

"oh cmon nai, aren't you happy for me?" but he continued to be ignored.

"pleaseeee." he moaned resting his head on her shoulder. still nothing.

"babyy..." this seemed to crack nai a slight bit but she quickly masked hoping that the boy wouldn't notice that that nickname was her weakness but unfortunately for her he notices everything.

"babyyyyy... i'll let you kiss me." this causing nai to snap her head in his direction, jude rolling his eyes at the fact that he only had to say that to get her attention.

"will you?" she mumbled still annoyed she lost.

all she was met with was a sigh as jude lifted her so she sat on his lap, having the urge to be close to the london girl. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she turned to look at him, throwing her arms around his neck.

no words were shared between the two, only a look of pure adoration. Neither even realised that they were staring at the others lips or that they were slowly leaning on until they could feel eachother's warm breath on their cheeks.

"you're perfect." she whispered almost scared to ruin the moment they were having. Thankfully jude only gave her a genuine smile before bringing his lips to hers.

now..

Nailea has not foreign when it came to kissing someone. But it was like Jude had unlocked this new feeling inside of her, all she wanted to do was kiss him forever. Their kiss laced with passion and attraction as Nailea gripped onto Jude's chin pulling him closer, his own hands slipping under her shirt — which he was almost certain was his — to grip her bare waist.

they continued like this for several moments, never wanting to let go until their air ways began to close from the lack of oxygen, to which they reluctantly pulled away.

neither spoke, too flustered from their previous activity. Nailea stayed situated on his lap, laying her head on his toned chest.

"i really like you." she mumbled, listening to the soothing sound of the boy's heartbeat. Jude taking a while to reply which was something that Nai was beginning to learn he did that alot but she didn't mind.

"i know."

A thump to the head is what jude got as a reply to that snarky comment.

"Okay okay i'm sorry.." he apologised, wrapping his arms tighter round her waist, "i like you too nai."

a smile creeped on her face due to the sincerity of the footballer's comment, as well as the little squeeze he gave her to show he truly meant it.

"still my boyfriend?" she questioned jokingly, getting a small chuckle as a reply before being met with comfortable silence again.

"always."

————
instagram

𝗷𝗱𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟰𝟵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀

𝗷𝗱𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯 bae fr 🫶🏽💌

tagged | 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵

view all comments

𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 husband fr🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼
↳𝗺𝗳𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗼𝘆 who???

𝗽𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗳𝗵𝗶𝗹 how did jude bag u 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 are you sure you know who your lipsing rn??
↳ 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 philz stop hating on my man he's beautiful
↳ 𝗷𝗱𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯 yeah phil stop hating.

𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗲 jude's down baadddddddddd💀💀
↳ 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 as he should 🤞🤞

𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 i hope you know what your getting into 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵
↳ 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 you lot are so dramatic i swear, JUDES NOT THAT BAD
↳ 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 a little moany yeah but not horrible

𝗷𝗱𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 did you seriously just agree with them
↳ 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 no baby i'd never do that xxxx
↳ 𝗷𝗱𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯 i can read nai :(
↳ 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 bae your focusing on the wrong thing.

𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸 i like her she seems fun
↳ 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 that's cus i am

𝗺𝗳𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗼𝘆 can we be besties nai? 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵
↳ 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 ofc we can kayo!!!

𝗽𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗻𝗳𝗵𝗶𝗹 what i wanna be besties :(
↳ 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 i'll be besties with you philly

𝗯𝗶𝗴𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗲 what about me i wanna be included:(
↳ 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 okay your my last bestie mase n that's it

𝗷𝗱𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯 can you guys like not steal my gf..?
↳𝗺𝗳𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗯𝗼𝘆 have you asked her to be your gf? no? so shut up.

𝗷𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 SORRY????
↳ 𝗷𝗱𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯 hahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
↳ 𝗷𝗱𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯 tell mum n dad and i'll burn you alive🫶🏽
↳ 𝗷𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 you know you really shouldn't be threatening me when i know this type of information

𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 hi jobe!!!!!
↳ 𝗷𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 hi nai!!!
↳ 𝗷𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼 i hope you know that jude can't cook or do anything for himself, if you need a replacement i'm always here xxx
↳ 𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗻𝗮𝗶𝟲𝟵 i'll keep that in mind babes xxx

𝗷𝗱𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗯 wtf is happening...

(liyah's notes)

them fr🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

i swear i love them so much

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

332K 12.1K 41
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞 ➜ 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐦 "𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈, 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚�...
117K 1.1K 30
Y/n, a simple 19 year old girl who goes to college, like normal people do. Her father is a very well known coach, he actively trains the Portuguese c...
92.9K 1.9K 18
❛ can we be, can we be, be each others company . . . ❜ ━━━━ in which jude finds himself falling for his physiotherapist. (jude bellingham x fem! o...
38.2K 654 17
𝘬𝘢𝘭𝘪 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱 𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯�...