The Arrange Marriage!❤️‍🩹💫...

By Sohasdairy

So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a p... More

Chapter~°1°: The Starting of The New Beginning 💫
Chapter~°2°:Who Is She? 🫧
Chapter~°3°:Knowing the unknown 😩
Chapter~°4°: Confession? ⭐
Chapter~°5°: Maybe Destiny?✨
Chapter~°6°: Beginning Of A New Friendship?✨
Chapter~°7°:Only Best Friends?❄️
Chapter~°8°: Not That Bad Maybe?😌
Chapter~°9°:Perfect For Each Other?🌷
Chapter~°10°: Unexpected Proposal 🥀
Chapter~°11°:Friends Like Family🫂
Chapter~°12°:The Big Day💌
Chapter~°13°:First Step Of Love?🫶🏻
Chapter~°14°:A Photo To Remember 🙌🏻
Chapter~°15°: Hidding Things?🍁
Chapter~°16°: Old Love?🌌
Chapter~°17°:Lust Or Love?❤️‍🔥
Chapter~°18°: Unexpected Revelation☄️
Chapter~°19°:Another Truth 🤷🏻‍♀️
Chapter~°20°:Rights🏔️
Chapter~°21°:Fear Of Losing 🌧️
Summary Of Last 4 Years🌠
Chapter~°22°:Broken Heart💔
Chapter~°23: Girlfriend?🪴
Chapter~°24°:Hard To Endure🌘
Chapter~°25°: A Mission To Accomplish 🌗
Chapter~°26°: Mission Accomplished🌖
Chapter~°27°: Revelation🌕
Chapter~°28°: Reliving The Past🌔
Chapter~°29°: To Persuade 🌓
Chapter~°30°: Reunion 🌒
Chapter~°31°: An Unknown Enemy 🌑
Chapter~°32°: Harsh Reality 🏚️
Chapter~°33°: The Big Decision 🔮
Chapter~°34°: And The Journey Begins 🌁
Something Special 😌❤️‍🩹🔮
Summary Of Their After Marriage Life♡
Author Note💌
♡PlayList♡
New Book:Another Side Of The Sandpaper 📜

Chapter~°35°: Sad Ending?🗻

1.6K 40 1
By Sohasdairy

Author POV: Yesterday Night Was A Beautiful Night To Remember For Both Kim And Lee Family! Everyone was so happy and excited at the same time. Today Finally Taehyung and Y/N is going to get married. Both are happy but Y/N is a bit afraid thinking how her life might change.

Y/N: Moon! I am feeling so scared! What if something bad happens? What if some mafia gang attacks here?

Moon: Offooo Y/N-ahh! This a mafia wedding dear! Almost all of the mafias are here! So no worries. If any rival gang attacks, everyone will handle the matter together! And dear,get used to it! (She said holding her face)

Y/N nodded. Some tears were seen in Y/N's eyes as she was having some wild thoughts. She was thinking what if her husband gets hurt. What if this beautiful dream turns into a nightmare in a blink of an eye? Y/N' got out of her thoughts as someone nocked on the door. Moon went and Oponed the door. She saw Clara walked in.

Clara: Girl,You aren't ready yet?! Your hubby is literally roaming around being completely ready! Come on get ready fassttttt! We need to click pictures too!

Wren: Relax Clara! We can click pictures after the ceremony too!

She said from behind.

Moon: Yupp! Wren is absolutely right! So stop panicking!

Julliet: She's like that only! Always panicking for no reasons!

Clara: Yaaah! What do you mean huh? I always panick without any reason? Or it's actually you who panicks without Any reason Julliet?

Nancy: Ufff guys! Not again Pleaseee! Just spare today! After all it's Y/N's wedding!

Julliet: Nancy is right! Thinking of that, I am forgiving you today!

Clara: Huh! Let it be Julliet! Actually you have nothing to say as I just said the truth!

Julliet: Wha-

Wren: SHUT UP! Just shut up Don't you both dare to fight again!

Y/N: Guys Leave these two and focus on me! I am hell nervous!

Wren: What are you nervous about girl? Taehyug loves you already! And that's enough reason for you to not get nervous!

Moon: I feel Wren is absolutely right! Don't panic prettyyy beshtie!

Clara: Take a deep breath my dear snow white!

Nancy: Everything's gonna be alright!

Y/N nodded still being stressed deep down. Y/N's parents walked in suddenly. Now Y/N was fully ready. Y/N stood up from the tool seeing her parents.

Y/N's Mom: Oh my beautiful daughter! You are looking so pretty (tears started dropping from her eyes)

Y/N: Eommaaa! Please don't cry. I am here only! Please Eomma don't cry! (Tears started building in her eyes)

Y/N's father: Yaaah Jagiya! What are you doing? Will you make my daughter cry on her biggest day huh? Stop crying. Otherwise she will start crying too.

Y/N's mom wiped away her tears and smiled a little.

Y/N's Mom: You are right! It's our daughter's biggest day. How can I cry on such a happy occasion? But she's my only daughter you know! (She almost cried again)

Y/N's father held Y/N's mom by shoulder while Y/N's mother held Y/N's one plam. Suddenly lights turned off. And Y/N's mom couldn't felt Y/N's hand in her hand anymore. Then after a while all the lights turned on and everyone was there except Y/N. Everyone started panicking. Y/N's mother started crying. And on the other hand.........

Y/N couldn't see anything as she was blindfolded. She started shouting and throwing legs in the air. Her hands were tied up.

Y/N: Yaaahh! Who are you? Do you even know who my husband is? He's the mafia king! If he got to know na he will kill you! Yaaah! Can't you hear me? You Hangmun!

Y/N got no replies but silence as response.

Y/N: Aisshhh Shibal! Jinja? This is why no one should get married with a mafia man! Couldn't even get married in peace! Uffff! Yaahhh Kim Taehyung! Where the hell are you??!!!

And there Y/N's parents told Tae and Kim family about Y/N being kidnapped. Taehyug became worried and called his Hyungs for the rescue. After talking to his Hyungs,he told everyone to leave for the venue and he will come back with his bride. Then everyone left for the venue being worried. Tae went with them to make sure they safely reach the venue. When they Oponed the hall door,all they saw was darkness. Taehyung said while taking his gun out.

Taehyung: Is anyone here? Turn the light on damn it! Or I will be oblige to shoot. Suddenly a spot light was turned on. And the light was falling on a girl who was sitting on a chair,tied up. Her eyes and mouth was covered with a black cloth. She was wearing a wedding dress and moving continuously to get rid of those ties. Lee and Kim family didn't take time to recognise her. She was Y/N. Suddenly a villainous laugh was heard. A Man wearing a black over coat and hand came and stood holding Y/N's chair. He had a stick in his hand too and he was also wearing a black sunglass.

?#1: Huhahaha Mr Kim Taehyung! Your Ragina is now in my hands!

Taehyug couldn't believe all these after he heard the man's voice. He put down his gun and shook his head in disbelief. Suddenly another man in similar getup came under the spot light too.

?#2: Yaah Hyung!

?#1 poke ?#2 with his stick.

#3?: He meant Mr Taehyung!

?#2: Dee Mr Taehyung! Can we talk about business now?

?#3: Yess A very important Bisnuessuuuu!

?#2: Yaaah! I am talking alright? Let me talk! So yes back to Mr Taehyung! Your Ragina kicked us on the way a lot! She almost kicked where no one should kick at all!

?#1: Yes! Now we want 70 core as compensation!

Taehyug: You brats! 70 cores? My foot! Lemme give you a kick of my 80k worth Gucci shoes!

?#4: Yaaah! Kim Taehyung! How dare you? How can you scold my little brothers like that?

?#5: Exactly Taehyung! We are the one who raised you up! How can you say all that to us?

?#6: Taehyung-ahh! I was always against this plan but If you are actually going to give the money then I am in!

Taehyug took a deep breath while looking at the ground. Of course #1 was Jimin,#2 was Jungkook,#3 was Hobiiii,#4 was Jin,#5 was Namjooniee,#6 was Yoongii-ahhh!

Tae: Alright! I will give you guys money! But why are you all behaving like you all are broken?

Jungkook: Hyung look I am actually broken.(he said while pulling his mobile out from his pocket) See this, Yesterday It accidentally slipped from my hands and broke! For now I have tapped it anyways! But I want a new phone and that's how I am a broken!

Jimin: So we are! See Taehyung-ahhh......

Tae didn't let Jimin finish and said

Tae: Alright! Alright I understood! Now can you all please untie Y/N?

Jin: Oh yes yes! We almost forgot her hehe!

He said and Namjoon quickly untied her.

Jimin: Relax Hyung! Don't break her bones!

Namjoon gave an innocent smile. Everyone was releifed now but thought of acting angry.

Mrs Lee: Yaaah! What kind of behaviour is this huh? How can you guys do such pranks on such a big day!

Mrs Kim: Yesss! You all deserve punishment!

'Antiproiettile': Aunty we are so sorry!

Jin: Yaaah! Jiminah! I told you to not to do so!

Namjoon: Yessss Jungkook........

That's how whole 'Antiproiettile' started blaming each other. Then Mrs Kim said

Mrs Kim: Stop! Stop blaming each other you brats! Listen to your punishment first!

Antiproiettile: Yes Aunty! (They said while hanging their heads down and still quitely blaming each other)

Mrs Kim: You all won't get any food today!

Antiproiettile: WHAT!!!! No aunty no please Aunty!! Eommaaaaa!!!

Mrs Kim left and ordered waiters to not to give them any food. Tae went near Y/N and asked

Tae: You alright?

Y/N: Yessoo Yessoo! (She laughed seeing 'Antiproiettile''s reaction)

Mr Kim: Ok! Now stop all these drama and start the ceremony! You all should get punished on a serious note but as it's my son and daughter's wedding day,I am sparing you all!

Now Guests started coming and soon almost all the guest were there. 'Antiproiettile' changed their cloths and now was trying to give waiters bribery so that they can have some food. But the waiters wasn't agreeing because of Mrs Kim's strict orders. Suddenly the priest started announcing.

Priest: Please Bring The Bride and Groom please come up on the stage and stand beside me.

Tae went up on the stage and stood beside the priest. While Y/N walked in the aisle with her father. She was remembering all those moments she had with Taehyung! How they first met,how they fell in love and how their love overcome each and every problems together. She was smiling brightly with tears in her eyes, looking at her man standing on the stage, waiting for her. Soon Y/N reached the stage and Y/N's father gave her hand to Tae and said

Mr Lee: Today I hand over my only daughter to you! Please take good care of her. (He said while some tears dropped from his eyes)

Tae: I will uncle! I will always try my best to keep her safe from this cruel world.

Y/N's father nodded and got down from the stage.

Now the priest started the process. {I am not writing that part cause I think everyone knows how it works Lol}

After the ceremony was done the priest announced Y/N and Tae as husband and wife. The the priest said

The Priest: Now you may kiss the bride.

Tae: But I have something more to say.

Priest: Go ahead Son

Tae: Lee Y/N,Oh sorry Kim Y/N I remember the day I first saw you! We met in our garage and you were fighting with me because I parked my 'fancy' car (he laughed) at your parking lot. That day I noticed how aware you are of your rights! You know how to claim your rights! And this is what I wanted! A woman who knows the difference between right and wrong,A woman who knows what's her is her no matter who's standing in front of her! Y/N if I start talking about the virtues you have,then I am gonna take almost a day! So not saying further (he chuckled) You know Y/N you are Perfect in my eyes! You are prettiest without makeup! To be honest,I like you better without makeup! I swear I do! You are pretty,you are brave in fact she knows how to shoot everyone (he said looking at the crowd) you are a doctor,a responsible woman! An understanding person! You know how exactly you have to behave according to situation and people! What else a man want in his partner? You have a beautiful personality and heart my wifey! And I love You for that! Now you are already married to me but can I still propose you?

Y/N smiled while tears dropped from her eyes. She nodded.

Tae: You know everyone she complained other day that I never proposed her in a formal way so I am proposing her in front all of you! And If you ask why I didn't propose her before getting married ,then the answer is, I didn't wanted to get rejected! (Everyone laughed along with Tae himself)

Tae kneeled down on his knee and said with ring in his hand

Tae: So Kim Y/N,will you be there with me for the rest of my life? Will you stay by my side through thick and thin? Will you grow older with me?

Y/N: Yes Mr Kim Taehyung! I will give you my forever!

Tae smiled brightly and Y/N smiled back while crying. While the whole crowd was in 'Aweee' seeing this moment. Tae made Y/N wear the ring and stood up. He hugged Y/N and kissed her forehead without breaking the hug. Everyone started cheering for Y/N and Taehyung.

And This is How This story comes to an end<3

Will Upload A Summary And A Playlist tomorrow everyone. Sorry for late update. Will talk in detail on the part called 'Author Note'. Hope you will give my note a read too!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 812 25
Park Jimin... A handsome guy... 19 years old... a heartthrob... every single girl in the college drool over him... he's a player, handsome, flirty an...
3.4K 269 22
[ Completed ✔︎ ] A story began when a girl named Y/N moved into Seoul and started her new journey in her new school. Y/N now fell in LOVE with a boy...
22.3K 873 38
As L/n Y/n struggles to get through her final year of school, a new boy in the school doesn't make things any easier, but rather harder. But little d...
8.6K 400 33
(EDITED) "I ain't gonna marry him!" I shouted making my parents flinch. Jin just scoffed and walked out leaving us. 19 year old Y/n has finally reach...