Quit

By -kissland-

"When she calls my heart starts to roll. I always want more. It's my heaven, my hell" "But baby I can't quit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 46

509 19 12
By -kissland-

{ Your POV }

The next morning I woke up for school. I had fallen asleep last night at 10pm while watching a movie with Ariana. I got up slowly, did my morning routine and when I walked out I saw my clothes on my bed and Ariana wasn't in my room anymore.

I assumed she got my clothes ready for me so I put them on quickly and walked into the dining room where I could smell pancakes.

"Good morning baby." Ariana smiled.

"Hey. Did you make my clothes ready?" I asked.

I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, kissed her cheek and then placed my chin on her shoulder.

"Yeah," she smiled, "I didn't want your dumbass to get in trouble with the teachers for wearing sweatpants." Ariana laughed.

"You're the best." I smiled and kissed her cheek again.

"I know." She said.

"Good." I turned her around and pecked her lips.

"When are you back today?" Ariana asked and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"6pm." I said.

"What? Why?" She asked me with a frown.

"Because I got something to do." I answered.

"What?" Ariana asked again.

"Well, something." I said.

Her hands left my neck and gripped the dining table behind her so I just put my hands on her hips.

"Can't you tell me what you have to do?" She asked.

"No." I said.

Ariana sighed and pushed me off her gently.

"I hope the pancakes taste good." She said and started walking back to my room.

I sighed and followed her.

"Babe. Come on. Don't be mad." I said and grabbed her hand once I caught up with her.

"Why can't you just tell me what you're doing?" Ariana asked.

My hands found their way to her hips and gripped them.

"Don't you trust me?" I asked and rubbed her hip gently with my thumb.

"If you had nothing to hide, you would've told me." She said, avoiding my question.

"Come on babe." I said.

"It's fine. Good luck at school." She said and pushed my hands off her gently.

I sighed and decided to give her space. 

I walked back into the kitchen, ate the pancakes, leaving some for Ariana, and then left for school. After school was done I went out with a few classmates and we smoked some weed before I went back home at 6pm.

Once I arrived home I remembered I wanted to get some flowers for Ariana so I left and bought her some before coming back home. After I finally got home Ariana wasn't waiting at the door like she did last time. I walked into our room where I saw her all dressed up and ready.

"Hey baby." I said.

Ariana turned around and walked over to me.

"I got you some flowers." I smiled and she took them.

"Thank you. They're pretty." Ariana said.

She placed them on the shelf and turned around to look at me. Then she placed her soft hands on my cheeks and stared into my eyes.

"Who'd you smoke with?" Ariana asked and put her hands on her hips.

"No one baby." I lied.

"Y/n quit the bullshit. Your eyes are bloodshot." She said sternly.

"Fine. I just smoked with some people from school." I told her.

She sighed and rubbed her forehead.

"Only weed?" She asked and I nodded.

"Okay. At least that." She said.

"Where you going baby?" I asked her.

"I'm going out with the girls." Ariana told me while applying some lipgloss.

"With Courtney, Victoria and Njomza?" I asked.

"And Alexa." She added.

"Oh cool. Where you going? You look really beautiful." I said and I saw a small smile form on her lips.

"We're going to some club downtown." Ariana told me and grabbed her bag.

A club? I don't know how to feel about that.

"Will you come back here?" I asked her.

"I'm going home after that." Ariana said and I nodded my head.

"You need space, right?" I asked.

She just looked at me confirming my thoughts.

"Okay cool. Have fun." I said.

"Thank you." She said.

I nodded my head as she left my room with her bag, leaving the flowers on the shelf. I followed her until she left my apartment for good.

After she left I breathed out and smoked a few other joints, wanting to distract myself from her. It's been hours later and somehow I ended up in Drake's house, chilling with Lil Wayne, Abel, Lil Baby and 21 Savage.

"Y/n how are the hoes doing?" 21 asked me.

We actually called him 21 because his real name was longer than my life.

"I only got one man. And she ain't no hoe." I said and hit the joint.

"Ouuu who?" Drake asked.

"Y'all will think I'm lying so what's the point of telling?" I laughed.

"Nah come on, tell us." Dominique, Lil Baby, said.

"Ight ight. I'm dating Ariana." I put my hands up.

"Ariana fucking Grande?" 21 asked.

"Yeah man." I laughed.

"Ain't no fucking way your ass is dating her." Drake said.

"I told y'all." I laughed again.

"What the fuck are you doing here when you got Ariana Grande at home?" 21 asked.

"Bro we kinda, Ion know, it wasn't an argument but I didn't leave the house on good terms with her." I told them.

"Oh what happened?" Abel asked.

"I told her I was gonna come home at 6pm today and she asked why but I couldn't tell her I was gonna smoke with some guys because she hates when I do that. So that was already fucked and then I came home and she saw me high and shit and left on bad terms." I told them while rolling another joint.

"Oh shit. Where she at now?" Dominique asked.

"She in a club with her girls." I groaned.

"Oh man you can't let that happen. Letting your girl go mad to the club? That's mad stupid man." Dwayne spoke for the first time since we spoke about Ariana.

"Man I know but I ain't got no other choice. What else should I do?" I asked.

"Go get your girl before you lose her what the fuck?" 21 said and slapped the back of my head.

"How?" I laughed.

"Man Y/n/n. I'm driving you." Abel said and pulled me by my ear.

"And stop fucking up." Dwayne said.

"I wanna come. You guys wanna come?" Drake asked and they all said yes.

"Yeah, I wanna see how Y/n fucks up again." Dominique said.

I punched him lightly but Abel pushed me into the passenger seat.

"What club is she at?" Abel asked.

"I don't know dude." I groaned.

"Check snap. Ariana seems like the girl to have her snap location on for her close friends and well girlfriend." Dwayne said and I nodded.

"Dang you're right." I said and told Abel the address.

He drove us there and Drake told them to stay in the car.

"I'll come with you Y/n. I got connections here, you won't have to pay." Drake said and I nodded my head. 

We walked inside the club quickly and I saw Ariana sitting at the bar, drinking literal water.

"Hey Ariana. Come outside with us real quick." I told her.

She looked confused but followed me out.

"I'm going back to the car." Drake told me and I nodded at him.

"Y/n? What are you doing here?" Ariana asked.

She crossed her arms but not with an attitude, it looked like she was a little cold, and shy. It was cute.

Also she was completely sober, what I didn't expect to be honest.

"I wanted to apologize." I rubbed the back of my neck.

I could feel all the guys staring at me.

"For what?" Ariana asked me.

"For not telling you what I was gonna do after school." I said.

"And?" Ariana asked.

"Ariana come on. You know I don't apologize for that." I told her and put my hands in my pockets.

"Y/n," she breathed out, "you know how I feel about you smoking." She said while rubbing her elbow.

"Baby, we can talk about it later. All the guys are in the car waiting for me. It's weird if we argue about this here." I said.

She looked back to the club.

"Okay, we'll talk about it tomorrow. You can come over." She said and was about to turn around.

"Hey, no. Come with me please. I don't want you to leave mad at me." I said and walked closer to her.

"I have to go back home Y/n." She said.

I sighed and nodded my head.

"You can come over though." She told me.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah." She said.

"Thanks baby. Come in. Abel can drive us. But he has to stay at your place because he's with my car." I told her.

"That's fine. Also what guys?" Ariana asked me.

"I'll tell you everything later. Go tell your friends you're leaving with me and get your pretty ass out here again." I told her.

She walked inside the club, got her jacket and walked out again.

"Let me help you put it on." I said and grabbed her jacket so she could put it on.

We walked to the car with my hands on her waist.

"Sit in the passenger's seat because it's full inside." I told her and opened the door for her.

Once she sat down I closed the door and got inside the car, squeezing myself between 21 and Dominique.

Ariana turned around and looked shocked at us but then she started to laugh. It seemed like she finally wasn't pissed anymore.

"This is the weirdest shit I've ever seen." She laughed and took her phone out to record us.

"Abel, Dwayne, 21, Lil Baby, Drake, Y/n and Ariana in a car? That's crazy," she laughed, "I could get used to this." She said quietly causing me to smile from ear to ear.

"Nah you mad in love bruh." 21 whispered into my ear.

"Shut up dude." I laughed.

"Also baby Lil Baby's name is Dominique." I told her and she nodded her head.

"And 21's?" Ariana asked.

"Oh just call him 21. His name is long as fuck." Drake said.

"Well there's gotta be something long about him." I said and everyone laughed.

"Y/n, don't be so rude!" Ariana giggled.

"Sorry ma'am." I said.

"What kinda kinky shit is that?" 21 asked.

"Shut your ass up Shayaa Bin Abraham-Joseph." I said and everyone laughed.

"Bro drop us off at my crib." Drake told Abel.

"Alright but I have to take Y/n and Ariana home after you." Abel told him.

"How are you Abel?" Ariana asked.

They started catching up while I joked around with the other guys. After a while we arrived at Drake's and I had to get out so the others could leave.

"Y/n text me. I'll show you the best night clubs in California." 21 winked.

"Bro my girl is sitting in that car, shut your ass up." I punched his shoulder lightly.

"Aight kid. Whatever you say." He laughed.

I told the other guys bye before getting inside the car again.

"What took you so long?" Abel asked.

"21's dumb bitch ass told me he'll show me the best night clubs in California." I laughed.

"I wonder when you'll finally grow up Y/n." Abel laughed and shook his head while starting the car.

"Right! That's what I'm saying." Ariana said.

"You're supposed to be on my side." I told Ariana.

"Not when you're talking about night clubs." She laughed.

"I told him I won't go cause I got you." I said.

"Aww you're so sweet." Ariana said making me grin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 2.9K 59
Baby, you do it so well You been so understanding, you been so good And I'm puttin' you through more than one ever should And I'm hating myself 'caus...
32.4K 879 63
Ever since I was 9 she was my bestfriend, Over time my feeling towards her grew and she meant everything to me even if she didn't know that. When I...
10.9K 121 48
Y/n kept staring at ariana, like love at first sight, what will happen when they both find out they have feelings? β™‘ β™‘ β€’ This will contain smut β—‡ β€’ y...
2.6K 583 44
DILLON'S P.O.V "Sweet dreams, Ariana." I whispered in her ear, causing her to shudder. "And just remember, I mark off those who are dead to me. Who n...