𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩�...

Por Leyah_eroticstories

❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me u... Mais

❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🩷
Chapter 1. | The Beginning. |
Chapter 2. | The Stolen kiss. |
Chapter 3. | Party Gone Wrong? |
Chapter 4. | Avoiding. |
Chapter 5. | Friends? |
Chapter 6. | Midnight Talks. |
Chapter 7. | King. |
Chapter 8. | The Past & Getting High. |
Chapter 9. | Family. |
Chapter 10. | We Finally Meet. |
Chapter 11. | Meeting Tyson & Date. |
Chapter 12. | Secrets, Drugs & Assaults.
Chapter 13. | Finally Home & Surprises. |
Chapter 14. | Deal & Interrupted Movie Night. |
Chapter 15. | Arguments & Fever Pleasures.. |
Chapter 16. | Feelings & Accidents.|
Chapter 17. | Suspicions. |
Chapter 18. | Accusations & I Love You's. |
Chapter 19. | Traps & Secrets. |
Chapter 20. | Finally found them and apologies. |
Chapter 21. | Christmas and family. |
Chapter 22.. | Will You Be My Boyfriend?|
Chapter 23.. | Trips. |
Chapter 24. | Having Fun.|
Chapter 25.. | Gun Kinks. |
Chapter 26. | Telling her everything. |
Chapter 27. | The Three Of Us. |
Chapter 28.. | Gala.|
Chapter 29.. | Drunk Tattoos. |
EPILOGUE.. 30.
Bonus #2. | Family Above All. |
Spoilers-😫‼️
SEQUEL-🎉
New Story Alert-⚠️💀

Bonus #1. | Tyson's Torture. |

9.4K 227 68
Por Leyah_eroticstories

⑅𝑇𝑊: 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠; 𝑉𝑖𝑜𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒- 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑝 𝐼𝑓 𝐼𝑡 𝑇𝑟𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑂𝑟 𝑀𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑈𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒.

⚠️ 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑖𝑡'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒.⊝

Short Chapter. (1308 words).

A Week After The Engagement.

I'm nervous. A total nervous wreck, if you ask me.

I asked for this though so I had nothing to complain about. Right?

I can't believe he killed my fiance and daughter with the entire Romano family.

It's been a stressful week, dealing with the deaths of my loved ones. It's still hard to get over the fact that Alessio is gone for good, my daughter is gone for good.

What did I do to deserve this shit? I didn't even get to marry Alessio.

Our time was cut short. Too short.

How will I live without them? They've been so good to me- now I'm widow and childless because of my crazy ex who escaped to get his revenge.

I hate this, I hate him and I'm gonna kill him for taking everything from me.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh.

Just kidding.... hehe!

We were on our way to the dungeon to see Tyson, my crazy ex. They had him here for a while living in torture which he deserves.

Alessio, Silas and Killian were coming with me. They're like the best friends trio- I swear.

They did tell Killian about their family secret and he didn't have any problem with it, the three has become best of friends- especially Alessio and Killian.

"Princess, are you sure you're ready for this?" Alessio asked as we stepped out of the car and he pecked my lips.

I'm not sure I was but I need to and Alessio is just fulfilling my wish and I'm thankful.

"I'm sure, I want to see him." I said and he nods.

A while later he finally open the door to the dungeon and I scrunched my face up at the smell of blood.

I almost laugh when I got inside and see what they did. "I kind of chained him to the wall because well I think he looked better that way." Alessio whispered and my eyes widened.

"That's what a psycho would do." I muttered looking at a very weak Tyson.

He chuckled a bit as we walked further into the room. I could see that he was suffering in here, knowing that he was in here over two years only getting food and water three days a week to keep him alive.

"Here-" He says giving me the knife with a smirk. "Do your worst, pretty baby."

I giggled as I stood in front of Tyson just as he opened his eyes looking at me with fear. "Nice to see you again TyTy."

I gripped the knife and wasted no time as I plunged it into his balls. He cried out and I heard the three idiots cheering me on.

"No, stop." He groans and I rolled my eyes.

I turned around to look at Silas. "Can you remove the chain from his hands?" I asked and Silas nods.

He started looking for the keys to open the chain but stop suddenly. "Nope, this is too much effort." He says before putting on a glass face mask.

He took up a chainsaw and turned it on as he cut off Tyson's arms. I took plenty steps back as blood splatters all over the room as his screams filled the air.

Oh.

OH MY FUCKING SHIT.

I'm officially traumatized.

"Hm perfect." Killian added with a smirk and I choked as he started stitching Tyson's hands back together so he wouldn't lose too much blood and my eyes widened.

"He knows how to stitch body parts back together, perfectly." Alessio whispered into my ears and I shivered.

God, they're crazy and I love it.

"There you go, sis." Silas says with a wink as Tyson's cries continued. His hands were covered in blood and I gagged.

I used the knife and dragged across his shirtless body as he did to me before, creating scars all over as he cries out in pain.

Tyson glares at me before saying, "Fucking bitch, I should've just killed you wh-"

He didn't get a chance to finish what he was saying because Alessio let's out a dark scary chuckle before walking over to him as he rolled up his sleeves.

"Say it again." Killian demands as the trio walked closer to him with a smirk.

"She's a fucking bitc-"

"Never disrespect my wife again." Alessio grunts plunging the knife in one of Tyson's eyeballs and he screams crying. "Pedophile motherfucker." Silas mutters punching his face knocking out couple of his teeth. "Disgusting cunt." Killian snaps next as he shot a bullet in his kneecap.

Screams and cries filled the room.

"Stop you fucking p-psychos." He pleaded with a scream.

"And how dare you look at our daughter like that, hm? A small child." Alessio says as he twisted the knife then plucked it out as the eyeball came out with the knife.

I gagged at the sight as Tyson's screams got louder by the second. Tears ran out of his one eye and I swear he looked dead at the moment.

Even blood was dripping from the eye that was missing.

"My little niece, the Romano heir." Silas added as he took the pliers and pulled out the remaining of his teeth.

Tyson's mouth was bloody by now.

"My only Goddaughter, you sick bastard." Killian stepped in next as he put on a gloves, gripped Tyson's face and sliced his tongue out, throwing it on the ground.

Oh.

Tyson screamed were now muffled as he soon gave up and started taking all the pain he was receiving.

"Come on baby, do you want to chainsaw his dick or should I?" Alessio asked and I nod.

"Yeah I'll do that." I smirk grabbing the chainsaw as they stripped him naked as the day he was born.

I cringed at his small ass dick. Alessio glared at me and I giggled. "Don't worry boo, yours is much better and bigger." I winked and he blushed looking away.

I walked closer turning on the chainsaw and as soon as it touched his dick, it was gone as well as his balls.

Man, this shit is sharp as fuck.

By now Tyson's eyes were shut but we could see that he was still breathing slowly as Alessio walked over and slapped his face and his one eye flutter open with tears.

He was slowly dying, a painful torturous death.

"Now for the final show down." Silas smirks taking up the gasoline and started wetting Tyson in it.

"Now sweetheart, send my regards to your bitch of a mother, Oh and please tell her that my daughter is the most precious little angel." Alessio winked as he lit his body on fire. "See you in hell, bitch."

We all stepped out as the fire grew larger and his body started burning to ashes.

I sighed out in relief knowing he's finally dead after so much things he put us through.

"The three of you are so fucking crazy." I muttered looking at the trio.

Killian smirk, "You've agreed to marry a psycho."

"Soon you'll also be a psycho, just give it time with this family you're going into." Silas chuckled.

"Hm, you love me anyway darling." Alessio says and I grinned.

"Always nerd." I answered and he blushed.

So cute.

After we cleaned up ourselves, we went away to enjoy the rest of the night knowing the rest of our lives will be incredibly beautiful.

"I love you forever, my pretty baby."

"I love you forever, my nerd."
.
.
.
.

Unfortunately, it is the final ending of  ▪︎Alessio's Temptation▪︎ 

HURRAYYYY !!!!🥳🥳🥳

I love you all soooo muchhhhh!!🤍

Thank you for the constant support and endless love...🗣🥵

Read the third book for this.... "Loving, Killian"🩷😫

Let me know your thoughts please..👀 I mean, what next do you want me to write?? Talk to me loves. <3

Leyah.✍️🏻

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

390K 16.4K 26
She didn't reply and I felt her finger move across my skin, lower, and almost all the way down my lower back. A shiver coursed through my body, stran...
497 26 12
" It doesn't matter how I feel Dax, being with you isn't proper" I stated whispering lowly as I stared into his eyes. There's only one thing I see, L...
5M 94.7K 46
"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚..." | | MATURE CONTENT 18+ | | ''You want to test mе Grace?'' he mumbled, moving dangerously close to m...
1.6M 36.4K 69
❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I nodded my head licking my lips seductivel...