Touch Of Death || Park Jay

By kisseskawaii

"Damn Mira, it's not that hard now! I'm tired of pretending that I don't love you." He growled and the next m... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
1 ¦ Welcome To My Enemies
2 ¦ Praise Nightmares
3 ¦ Fighting Back
4 ¦ Testing 1-2-3
5 ¦ Things Girls Like
6 ¦ No Diggity
7¦ Truth you lied
8 ¦ Not Believing My Eyes
9 ¦ New Enemies Unlocked
10 ¦ Lollipops & Cookies
11 ¦ New Roomie
12 ¦ Secrets?
13 ¦ Midnight Talks
14 ¦ If I Can't
15 ¦ Lost In The Maze
16 ¦ Inferiors "Friendly" Visit
17 ¦ If Looks Could Kill
18 ¦ Hurtful Actions
19 ¦ Pretty Roses
20 ¦ Stupid Situation
21 ¦ It's Time
22 ¦ Friendzoned
23 ¦ He's gone
24 ¦ Are you vampires?
25 ¦ Get Her Away
26 ¦ "sweetie"
27 ¦ The "Sun King" from France
28 ¦ Nights Out
29 ¦ Boyfriend??
30 ¦ Embarassing Conversations
31 ¦ Unexpected Date
32 ¦ Guess who's back
33 ¦ TimeOut
34 ¦ Plush Penguin
35 ¦ Free The Maid
36 ¦ Good Old Days
37 ¦ Hot Chocolate
38 ¦ F-r-i-e-n-d-s
39 ¦ Showtime
40 ¦ Caught In 4K
41 ¦ Cupid Itself
43 ¦ Blessed-Cursed
44 ¦ Ex In The House
45 ¦ Bad Mood
46 ¦ Stalking
47 ¦ Stalking pt.2
48 ¦ Siblings?
49 ¦ Romeo & Juliet
50 ¦ Sweet Jealousy
51 ¦ Here too?
52 ¦ As long as I'm breathing
53 ¦ Time For A Confession
54 ¦ The Story
55 ¦ Endgame
56¦ Game Over, Jack Frost
57 ¦ Is it over?
58 ¦ Epilouge

42 ¦ We back Haha

539 38 25
By kisseskawaii

"..ra! Mira! Hey, wake up!" I blinked, wondering where I was. Oh well, boarding school, going back, house #1, so here I was.

We were standing in front of our house and most people had already hopped off the bus and gone to their houses. I had really been sleeping the whole time. I got up to get off and suddenly there was a thump. I looked in front of my feet and spotted a can of canned bread.

"...Strawberry flavored...?" I mumbled in irritation and took the can. Well, I never thought canned bread came in such a flavor. Hmm... let's see, maybe it didn't taste that bad.

Ni-ki, who had woken me up, held me by the arm and said, "The others are inside right now, we're alone here. Let's talk, little one." I stopped abruptly and turned to face him. All of a sudden, the scene in which I had elegantly kicked him against the closet came back to me. Hehe um, yeah and now?

Riki began, "Um... about the other day..." he looked shyly to the side and smirked. "I'm sorry for being so pushy! So, well you know what I mean. You haven't even decided yet and all.", he finished his bumpy sentence.

I stared at him scratching the back of his head in embarrassment and began to smile, "Oh, don't worry about it. I'm sorry you hit the closet because of me, too. I just need a little more time to make up my mind. Because there's something I can't explain yet. And until that's resolved, I can't be with you."

Visibly confused, Ni-ki asked, "And what is that?"

Smirking, I replied, "I'd like to know that too. I have no idea."

The look Riki gave me was quite special. Let's say it was a mixture of 'What the fuck?' And 'I don't understand anything anymore.'

Grinning, I wafted my hand through his hair for a change and said, "Oh, don't worry about it. I'll figure out what's wrong with me soon enough, Riki."

He put his hands around my waist and looked deep into my eyes. "I'll try to wait, little one. But I'm warning you, you better make up your mind before the cold months set in again. Otherwise, I can't guarantee anything." He pressed a kiss on my cheek and left the bus. I stared after him in bewilderment. Yes, I really had to decide soon. Because right now, this whole thing boiled down to Friendship Plus, and that was the very wrong direction for me here.

I left the bus, along with my bag and not forgetting the strawberry flavored canned bread. We entered the entrance hall and Levi just finished a talk he was having. "... so I hope that this stay has strengthened your cohesion. But the way you all can get rowdy together and put an entire house under water, the trip probably wouldn't have been necessary. You're playing with my nerves." A laugh went around and Levi wished us another good night.

I went up to my room, cursing that I had missed dinner since I had slept on the bus. The others had apparently all had something to eat at a stop at the gas station. Sighing, I put my bag on my bed and plopped down.

"Wait a minute!" I muttered. Grinning and slightly skeptical, I pulled out my canned bread and opened it. Carefully, I tasted it.

Wonderful! Like cake out of a can, except it was strawberry flavored bread. Hilarious...I sat on my bed laughing and munching on canned bread. I got a total laughing fit at the thought of how I must look right now and almost choked on the bread.

"Wow... I think I'm ready for therapy again after looking at that." Sounded from the door. Shocked, I turned to it, in which Jay was standing, trying to swallow the way too big lump of bread.

Grinning, he approached me and said, "Starting tomorrow, we better not let Joshua out of our sight. Also, we're going to tell Levi that he locks himself in his room. That must be prevented. Oh, and of course Heeseung will join in. Because if-"

"I THINK I'M GOING NUTS! YOU MUST STILL BE IN THE MOOD FOR A TRIP! GO TO YOUR ROOM JAY! You have no business in girls rooms at this hour!" raged Levi.

Sighing, Jay left my room. Before he was out the door, though, he turned around and grinned cheekily, "You know what to do." I nodded decisively, which put a big question mark on Levi's face. So the trip was over and the show was about to begin.

- - - TimeSkip - - -

"NO STOP, FURTHER RIGHT, FOR GOD'S SAKE. AGAIN!" yelled Jay.

I yelled down from the ladder: "IF YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING SO WELL, COME UP HERE AND DO IT YOURSELF!" Angrily, I dropped the banner and climbed down the endless ladder.

Mrs. Millers was able to convince Principal Xu that our punishment of only participating in the competition would be too light. So we were assigned to the organizing committee. That stupid cow!

We were busy putting the finishing touches on the design and arguing over every little thing. This guy was never satisfied with the way I did things. Either I was too slow for him, or too imprecise.

"You're such an impatient stubborn one!"

He grinned cheekily and said, "If I'm going to be involved in anything, the end result has to be perfect." He climbed the ladder and attached the banner with a flick of his wrist, "And as always, you have to do everything yourself for this."

Annoyed, I rolled my eyes and muttered, "Choke on your perfection."

At that moment, one of Blondie's friends ran past us and brushed the ladder with his shoulder. The ladder began to wobble and Jay reflexively grabbed the banner. The ladder crashed to the ground just past me and Jay hung on to the banner like a fly in a spider's web. A/n: No cuz imagine that HAHAHHA

He yelled, "YOU PISSERS! I SWAR TO GOD WHEN I GET YOU-"

Laughing, Blondie's people scrambled and a few others of the committee ran to join us. Together we righted the ladder and held it under Jay.

Relieved, he climbed back onto it and then quickly down. I couldn't help but comment, "Perfectly done, Jay."

He flicked me angrily against the forehead and said, "At least we're finally done getting the hall ready. Now we just have to get the competition over with tomorrow. The boys and I are so going to win."

Grinning, I replied, "You won't beat me!" Laughing, we left the hall and headed home. The day had been long enough and exhausting to boot. A/N What do you think Jay has planned for the talent show?

When we arrived home, Joshua whizzed past us with a stack of papers and shouted, "I have to get to the committee!"

He was followed by Heeseung, who shouted, "Wait for me, you English conceit! I told you I wanted to go with you." And they were out of our dorm. It was Heeseung's turn to shadow Josh today. It worked out very well and lately Joshua hadn't done anything strange either. He was not allowed to lock his room anymore and everything went like clockwork.

For the competition I had chosen Sing For The Moment by Eminem. It was just perfect. A/n: Do you have a fav song from Eminem?

Tired, I trudged up the stairs, showered and dropped into my bed. Tomorrow would be a very eventful day.

The next day, when we were all dressed up for the competition, we got into the limo and drove to school. I wore some clothes from the 90s, hiphop style to be exact, which I borrowed from Jungwon. They went perfectly with Eminem's song and style.

I looked at the guys with a grin and asked, "What's with the wannabe gangster getup?"

Jake replied with a laugh, "It's part of our upcoming gig, stupid."

Jay added his two cents with a grin, "Perfection."

I nodded and mockingly said, "Uh-huh..." I was highly anticipating what the boys would contribute. We spent the remaining minutes in silence. Arrived, we went off immediately and found ourselves in the hall. It looked very promising. The red curtains of the stage shimmered mysteriously, while the buffet was already plundered and most of the seats were already taken.

Suddenly it got dark and a principal Xu jumped on stage with suit and tie. There were even real judges sitting in front, squatting skeptically in front of their clipboards. Mr. Xu began.

"Welcome my dear students to this year's St. Mary talent competition! I hope to see top-entries and wish you a memorable evening, with many great events. The competition is hereby officialy opened. And for the first performance, I'd like to ask Kang Yeosang to take the stage!"

Let's get it started!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 6.2K 70
It's a contract that changes everything. Dolores's life changes abruptly when her father, threatened with bankruptcy of his company and the family, w...
185K 8.5K 46
sim jake, cheerful and flirty. lee heeseung, cold and rude. or at least that's what they both looked like to each other. • shoutout to lovely 'Seun...
214K 8.9K 37
❝Can a girl have a soulmate who isn't human?❞ - In a world where everyone has to kiss their soulmate before their 18th birthday. Otherwise, they die...
74.5K 3.4K 41
Estela is in love with her best friend. While trying to confess, she somehow gets interrupted by a tall, black haired guy that pretty much just tells...