Rumble in the Jungle

By BanCo86

Whilst on a mission to take down a drug smuggler in Bolivia, CIA agents Agnes and Kay are compromised on thei... More

Coming Soon....
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Five
Part Six
Part Six - 2.0
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve

Part Four

302 19 38
By BanCo86

When they set up camp for the night, it was definitely welcomed by Kay who was exhausted, walking normally through a jungle was tiring but now with a bit of a limp, it was taking way more energy and she was so tired she didn't even want any dinner. Instead, she took herself to bed as soon as they got the tent set up and Agnes, Steve and Jake ate dinner, chatting about life in general.

Steve decided to take Kay something to eat, despite the fact she said she wasn't hungry, he didn't want her to get hungry and not have anything at her disposal later on and a bit of food might help so he made his excuses to Agnes and Jake who really didn't mind being left alone and he went over to the tent, getting in and seeing Kay was already awake. She was laying on her left with her right leg bent, it looked a little odd and the pose was something straight out of a dirty magazine, although she was clothed so he didn't feel like he should look away.

"I brought you something to eat, I figured you'd probably feel better with something on your stomach."

"Thanks." She smiled and slowly sat up, keeping her right leg in the same position. "I appreciate it."

"How's your leg?"

"Sore." She sighed and took the mess tin off him. "I'm hoping after some rest it'll be easier to walk on tomorrow because today tired me out so much, it's tough limping."

"I'd offer to carry you but my arm is pretty messed up." He laughed lightly and moved to sit next to her. "We really took a tumble, huh?" Kay just nodded as she chewed her food, letting the comfortable silence take over for a little bit until she finished her food and he took it from her, getting up on his knees and moving towards the door of the tent to unzip it. "I'll be back in a sec."

Kay lay down and took a deep breath, twisting her leg again to try and get comfortable but it was just not happening, it was stinging and whatever way she moved, the dressing itched and annoyed the gash on her knee and the tape holding it there was unfortunately stuck down over open skin so she wasn't having the best time.

She heard the zipper on the tent go again and saw Steve as he came back in, this time he switched the torch on and zipped up the tent after him. He didn't say anything, instead he just took his T-shirt off, showing her that hot body of his and he lay next to her, on his right so he was facing her.

"It's a little early for you to be getting into bed, no?"

"I'm injured, I need to rest up too." He smiled and she just nodded, closing her eyes. "You should take the dressing off your leg and let the cut air out, it might be a little easier tomorrow movement wise."

"Good idea," she sighed and sat up, pulling the tape quick and fast and flinging herself back down as she gasped. "Fuck! I thought that wouldn't be as painful as it was. Shit!"

"You good?" He chuckled and she nodded, taking a deep breath and then she closed her eyes again, trying to get comfy. "You're gonna hurt your leg if you keep it up like that, if you fall asleep and let it drop, it's gonna wake you up."

"I can't straighten it, it hurts too much and I always sleep with a bent leg." She pointed to it and he gently grabbed it, pulling it towards him before he hooked it around his waist, making her breathe hitch as the move made their chests and hips bump together.

"Is this comfortable?"

"Mmhmm." She almost squeaked at him, making him laugh slightly. He moved a little closer to her, putting his big hand at the top of her thigh, right near her hip and pulled her closer. His own injured arm ended up slung over her and she wondered if he could feel her heart beating in her chest or even worse, in her vagina which was dangerously close to his dick right now.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Ye--" Steve cleared his throat. "Yeah, I am. Is this ok? We could sleep like this if you wanted to?"

She didn't respond to him vocally, instead she just nodded and closed her eyes. If he just moved his head a fraction towards her, she would be able to kiss him before he even saw it coming, she was far too tired to consider doing that but she had a feeling that if they ended up alone tomorrow, she might end up doing just that.

As the jungle fell dark, Jake and Agnes put out the fire and headed to the tent, which they easily spotted as Steve had left the torch on, figuring they were just chatting with each other. As Jake opened the zip and went in, he froze, seeing Steve and Kay. Steve was laying on his right, with his left arm resting on Kays waist and she was on her left side with her injured leg wrapped around his waist.

Jake turned to Agnes and put his finger up to his lips, asking her to be quiet as they snuck into the sleeping bag they were now going to be obviously sharing due to Kay and Steve sleeping on top of the other one. Agnes couldn't help but grin at the sight of Kay and Steve, though she knew her grin was really there because of sharing a sleeping bag with Jake.

They slowly got into bed with Agnes getting into the bag first and Jake stretched over, turning off the torch and drenching everything in darkness. There was definitely a little charge in the air and Jake wondered what the hell those two on the opposite side of the tent had got up to, their position said a lot. He was gonna throw questions at Steve tomorrow, he wanted to know if he'd made out with her and if he had, he was getting a high five.

Jake lay down, closing his eyes as he rolled up against Agnes, her body moulded to his so perfectly like they had done it a thousand times over. His hot breath tickled the back of her neck and she felt the adrenalin pumping through her, it wasn't even that sexual but he was making her all hot and bothered. She pushed herself into him, pulling his arm around her more, biting her lip as he clasped her hand.

His thumb slowly moved over the skin on her hand and he pulled her closer, ending up with his forehead resting on the bun she had on her head. His nose nuzzled her, letting his lips gently caress the nape of her neck and it took every fibre in her being to not roll over and mount him.

She could feel him getting a little firmer and whilst she could have easily let go of his hand and reached around, she was scared in case he was actually asleep, even though she was 99% sure he was definitely awake.

The air felt thick and heavy and she tried to concentrate on her breathing to make sure she didn't start panting, feeling his shaft filling up and it was firmly pressing where she'd been wishing he would put it for the last few days.

"Goodnight, beautiful." His hot breath on her skin shot a trillion goosebumps all over her body and she squeezed the fucking life out of his hand, only spurring him on to hold her tighter. She couldn't respond to him with words because if she tried, the only thing that would come out of her mouth were the demands that he fuck her so she kept quiet, kept herself still and just enjoying him being close.

************************************

Steve woke up pretty early, his hand squeezing Kay's waist and pulling her closer like it was just second nature to him. It had been a long time since he had slept with a woman so it felt a little weird but still familiar to him. He realised very quickly that he shouldn't be pulling her into him because they hadn't slept with each other in that sense, sadly. He moved his hips, nudging her into waking up and as she opened her eyes, they suddenly widened as she realised the position they were in.

"Morning." He whispered and gave her a soft smile, making her smile back at him and then she moved her head, looking down at their body and they both let out little giggles. Despite how sexual it looked, it didn't feel that way and even the remnants of some deflating morning wood weren't making it awkward which Steve was thankful for because if she'd have woken up a few moments earlier, she'd had probably punched him.

"You ok?" She whispered, receiving a nod and then they detangled from each other, immediately losing the heat of each other and it felt a little sad. Kay scooted away from him, lifting her leg up and checking out the damage. Her cut was now dried out and scabbed over and despite the fact her leg was stiff, it wasn't stinging like it had been yesterday, it just felt a little heavy.

Steve sat up and then headed out of the tent without a word, except he looked back at her and beckoned her to follow with his head so she did, she followed him out and slowly zipped the tent back up to seal in Jake and Agnes who looked adorable all snuggled in together and Kay was thankful that they weren't the only ones getting a little handsy with each other.

"I'll start the fire." Steve smiled and grabbed the lighter as Kay sat on one of the logs they had lugged over to use as a seat.

"Are you stiff?"

"What?" He raised his eyebrows and made her laugh when he looked down at himself, checking to make sure he wasn't rocking morning wood that he didn't realise he had.

"I meant your arm, is it stiff? How do you feel?"

"Oh." He chuckled. "It's a little stiff, think I'll need to cover my head lack though. It's stinging like crazy." Kay nodded as she filled up a pot of water, ready to go on the fire as soon as Steve got it going. He looked beautiful and the fact he was just strutting around topless was everything, she herself, was in yesterday's shorts and a sports bra which wasn't exactly sexy but fuck did his stomach feel nice against hers last night.

Steve got the fire going and they put the water on to boil, and whilst that was boiling, they grabbed the first aid kit to give their cuts a clean and to pop some protective dressings on. The last wound to be dealt with was Steve's cut on his forehead and they were both straddling the log, which made it easier to help each other.

Kay wiped the antiseptic over his cut and he winced, making her gently grab his face and she blew on it, the pain immediately disappearing. As she stopped blowing, his head jerked forward for a moment as if he was going to move but then he didn't, and then he did. He started leaning forward, slowly coming towards Kay as his hands lightly pressed the sides of her thighs and as their lips were almost touching, the sound of the zip on the tent cut through their moment like a scalding knife through butter and they moved back from each other, clearing their throats as Agnes appeared with Jake behind her.

*************

The foursome ate breakfast in silence, mostly because they had all done something that everyone else wanted to talk about, it was a little awkward but not in a way where they felt awkward about it. They just ate in silence and then packed up before heading off, with Kay finding it much easier to walk after her night of rest and she wasn't limping anymore.

After a good five hours of walking, they came to find a small waterfall which was a welcome relief as they all wanted to cool their feet, the heat was unbearable. As they approached it, Kay gasped as she stretched over and touched it, the water was warm, warm enough that she decided she was going to wash her hair because fuck knows when she had last washed it and she couldn't remember the last time she had taken her bun out and given her hair a good brush, so now was as good a time as any, and Agnes agreed.

The guys ended up just sitting on the rocks and watching their stuff as the girls changed into bikinis behind some trees, taking their buns out as they emerged and the look they got off the guys was indescribable. They hadn't seen the girls with their hair down, it made them look way more girly, though that could have been down to the bikinis they were wearing. They watched the girls head off to the waterfall and as soon as they were doing their thing, Jake couldn't help himself and he started talking.

"Did you give her the finger last night?"

"What? No!" Steve folded his arms and almost scoffed, glancing over to the girls. "It wasn't like that."

"Looked that way."

"I promise, nothing happened. It was just comfortable laying that way because of the injuries."

"Alright," Jake shrugged. "I spooned Agnes all night and definitely rubbed a semi in her ass."

"Of course you did." Steve laughed. "She like it?"

"I think so, couldn't really tell. I was gonna try and slip her the finger but she was squeezing my hand so I didn't want to move it and besides, I don't think I'd have wanted her screaming my name with an audience." He pushed his glasses up his nose and then folded his arms, "I really like her though."

"You know she likes you too, right?"

"She does?"

"She called you cute and fuckable the other night, trust me, she likes you."

"Holy shit." Jake practically whispered and couldn't help the grin that plastered over his face. "I wonder if she'll give me her number."

"If you both survive, I'm sure she will." They both sat in silence, being reminded that this was in fact a possible suicide mission and they may not be coming back from it.

Once out of the water, the girls decided it was going to be better to braid their hairs as it would stay put longer and was way more comfy to sleep on, they were going to do their hair, grab something to eat and then they were going to continue their trek.

Agnes began braiding Kay's hair for her, sectioning her hair into two parts so she could give her two Dutch braids and keep all of her hair back. As she started working on the first braid, Jake came up behind her and watched her work.

"What kind of braid is that?"

"It's called a Dutch braid." She grinned, not turning to look at him, she needed to keep an eye on what she was doing.

"Huh," he nodded. "Looks a little complicated but fun."

"It's good for keeping all of the hair back, sometimes a bun starts to hurt and is awkward to sleep on so putting braids in is better for us." Agnes flinched as she felt his fingers go through her hair. "What are you doing, JJ?"

"Just playing."

"Kinda feels nice." She laughed lightly and straightened Kays head as she started to turn. "Look forward."

"Where's Steve?"

"Behind you." The bearded beauty spoke up and Kay's ears pricked up. "You need me for anything?"

"You have the sunblock in your bag, I need to put some on."

"You can get it from him once I've finished your hair." Agnes laughed, straightening her head again. "If you hate having your hair braided why do you want me to braid it?"

"I like having my hair braided, I just hate that I can't see anyone and I'm nosy." She heard some movement and after a few moments, Steve sat down in front of her. "What are you doing?"

"Sunblock." He smiled and held it up, grinning as Agnes yanked at her head to keep still. "I got it." Kay pressed her lips together as Steve flicked open the cap on the sunblock, reaching over for her hand and putting a little of the cream in the palm of her hand.

"Thanks." She attempted to put it on but couldn't see and Agnes was not letting her move her head. "Fox, I need to put this on before it melts to nothing. It's super hot."

"You need to wait or I'm gonna ruin your hair."

"I can do it," Steve wiped the cream off her hand and with his other hand, he dipped two fingers into the cream to dab it on her arms. "You just sit there like a Princess and relax."

"I do feel like a Princess, actually." She chuckled and closed her eyes, enjoying her hair being played with and Steve's hand rubbing sun block into her arms. She wished he was rubbing somewhere else but her arms would do for now, she didn't need to embarrass herself with porn moans in front of everyone.

Agnes was trying to keep her cool but it was proving difficult with Jake running his fingers through her hair and slightly tugging on it, she could only imagine how it would feel if he roughly gripped a handful of it and pulled her head backwards and called her his pretty little slut. God she was getting it bad for him, he was so hot.

Jake winked at Steve as the tiniest of noises came out of Agnes' mouth and Steve just shook his head with a grin, only because Kay's eyes were closed and funnily enough, Agnes' had closed too and her head went back, pulling Kay's back too.

"Do you have a hair tie?" Jake made Agnes' eyes pop open, seeing Jake peering over her. "Hi."

"Hi." She chuckled. "Yeah I do, just take that one out of Kay's hair and I'll grab another once I've finished the first braid."

"Thanks." He roughly yanked the hair tie out of Kay's hair, forcing her eyes to pop open and she mouthed a silent 'Ow'. "Sorry Hooties, I gotta tie off my masterpiece."

"It's Hooters and that fucking hurt."

"I said sorry!" Jake laughed. "Anyways, you my pretty little thing, are done." He squeezed her shoulders for a moment before he moved to sit down next to her.

"JJ, did you just," Agnes laughed for a moment. "Did you just braid my hair?"

"Yeah, I did." He chuckled. "I have to say, it looks pretty good too. If I do say so myself."

"Where the fuck did you learn how to do that?" Steve asked as he slathered some cream onto Kay's thigh, making her jump and open her eyes. She was not expecting him to be on his knees and leaning over her, even more so that she was sat with her legs apart and he was in between them, she suddenly felt like she wanted to close them and trap him there as a joke but thought better of it.

"My sister taught me to French braid because my niece likes uncle Jake to play with her hair when we play princesses."

"And I bet you look lovely in your gown." Kay bit her lip as Steve's hand went a little higher than she was expecting and she wondered if he was gonna go higher again, because she was totally fine with it. "Is this the niece who plays soccer? When you lost your shit at the game and got everyone kicked out?" Steve couldn't help himself, he was so not over that.

"Mmhmm." Jake coyly smiled and then flashed his teeth as Agnes looked at him, raising her eyebrows. "I got a little passionate that day, the ref was definitely not doing her job."

"I don't think I can even imagine you being angry, you seem too sweet for that."

"Oh I can get pretty aggressive in the right setting." He nudged her arm with his own, causing her to nudge him back. The action pulling Kays head left and right and she let out a harsh sigh.

"You alright there, Hoots?"

"Just wondering why you're yanking my head around."

"Oh shush. I'm almost done with the first one," Agnes glanced at Steve rubbing the sunblock on her thighs and she noticed Kay's hands digging into the dirt. "You just enjoy your little sun block massage there and I'll be done soon enough."

"It is pretty good, I won't lie."

"Careful Steve, you put your hand any higher and you'll never get it back."

"Fox!" Kay gasped and everyone else laughed, even Steve. Because Steve knew exactly what he was doing, he knew she was enjoying it because despite it being scorching hot, her nipples were rock hard and showing through her bikini and her body seemed a little stiff, like she was frightened to relax into him in case she enjoyed it too much.

"I'm gonna charge her for the next one."

"What's your fee?"

His hands froze, he wasn't expecting her to say anything. "Uh, well I haven't thought of a price yet, but I'll let you know."

"Maybe she has to return the favour." Jake spoke up and Kay's head literally spun to glare at him, she grunted as Agnes turned her head back and just glanced at Steve who seemed like he was down for it. "I don't hear any objections."

"How's your knee?" Steve changed the subject, gently holding Kay's leg and inspecting the scab she was sporting.

"It's good, thank you."

"You know, the village isn't a full days trek away from the next camp spot so realistically, if we walked a little further today, we could probably have two nights in the village." Steve smiled as he finished rubbing in the sunblock. "We could spend a full extra day relaxing, what does everyone think?"

"Sounds good to me." Kay nodded.

"Me too." Agnes added in and Jake verbally nodded.

The promise of hot water and a bed for two nights would definitely recharge their batteries and they were now all looking forward to it, the only thing was, would there actually be a hotel of some description there for them to do that and if so, was it two rooms for two people or one room for four?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 18.4K 79
Atlas has been part of HYDRA for as long as he can remember. He has been tortured, experimented and tested on. He is no stranger to pain, it's normal...
16.6K 500 50
Maddison Blake has a busy life. She works full time, goes to school full time and is a single mom. She doesn't have the time to worry about anything...
86.2K 2.3K 34
Currently being edited/rewritten. (Chapters with written numbers {e.g. One} have been edited, actual numbers are TBC.) "I have this feeling in my hea...
58.3K 2.2K 22
When independent assassin Aster Hart is sent by General Ross to find and ultimately dispose of newly declared fugitive Steve Rogers, she begins to qu...