The Berserk Princess (The Fla...

By Sora_Flashing12

This is Danmachi Oratoria based. Where Asuna and Aiz as the main character. Asuna who was once apart of the H... More

Chapter 1 Info & The Sword Princess and Berserk Healer
Chapter 2 The White Rabbit
Chapter 3 Memories
Chapter 4 Feelings
Chapter 5 MonsterPhilia
Chapter 6 Street Heroes
Chapter 7 A Hero's Brave, Fleeting Song
Chapter 8 The Black King
Chapter 9 Wish for Great Achievement
Chapter 10 Black Flames
Chapter 11 Conference
Chapter 12 A Hideous Beauty
Chapter 13 Homecoming
Chapter 14 Rival
Chapter 15 Elf Ring
Chapter 16 Build Up
Chapter 17 Departure
Chapter 18 Argonaut and Flash
Chapter 19 Full Speed
Chapter 20 Never Fall Down
Chapter 21 Encounter
Chapter 22 Demi-Spirit
Chapter 23 (Arc 1 finale) A Single Light
Arc 2 Chapter 24 Rest Time
Chapter 25 Denatus
Chapter 26 Healthy Day
Chapter 27 Visitor
Chapter 28 Bath Time
Chapter 29 Lost Children
Chapter 30 Co-Op
Chapter 31 (Arc 2 Finale) Sign
(Melen Arc) Chapter 32 Rank Up
(Melen Arc) Chapter 33 Travel Trouble
(Melen Arc) Chapter 34 Inquiry
(Melen Arc) Chapter 35 Telskyura
(Melen Arc) Chapter 36 Hostage
(Melen Arc) Chapter 37 Past Time
(Melen Arc) Chapter 38 War Party
(Melen Arc) Chapter 39 Burst Out
(Melen Arc) Chapter 40 Judgement
(Melen Arc) Chapter 41 Fight Back
(Melen Arc Finale) Chapter 42 Blue Sky
(Death Maze Arc) Chapter 43 Clean Up
(Death Maze) Chapter 44 Daedalus
(Death Maze) Chapter 45 Another Dungeon
(Death Maze) Chapter 46 Nightmare
(Death Maze) Chapter 47 Feast of the Dead
(Death Maze) Chapter 48 The Sword's Wind Calls
(Death Maze) Chapter 49 Ghost of the Past
(Death Maze Finale) Chapter 51 To be Yearned After
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 52 Scorn of the Strong
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 53 Memorial 1
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 54 Date with Wolf
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 55 Memorial 2
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 56 Tears Rain
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 57 Memorial 3
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 58 Hunter
(Ulfheoinn) Chapter 59 Vanargand
(Ulfheoinn Finale) Chapter 60 Myosotis
(Xenos) Chapter 61 Omen
(Xenos) Chapter 62 Wandering Calm
(Xenos) Chapter 63 Someone Named Fool
(Xenos) Chapter 64 The Fairy's Rage
(Xenos) Chapter 65 Interrogation
(Xenos) Chapter 66 Radiant
(Xenos) Chapter 67 The Melancholy of a Hero. The Anguish of the Sword Princess.
(Xenos) Chapter 68 The Skirmish on Daedalus Street
(Xenos) Chapter 69 Their Respective Battle
(Xenos) Chapter 70 In Between the Chaos
(Xenos) Chapter 71 Counter Attack
(Xenos) Chapter 72 Rundown
(Xenos) Chapter 73 The Resolution of a Girl
(Xenos) Chapter 74 The Hands of God
(Xenos) Chapter 75 Hero Once More
(Xenos Finale) Chapter 76 Reconciliation

(Death Maze) Chapter 50 The Bull of Heaven

579 13 2
By Sora_Flashing12

No one's POV

A short while before Loki Familia reunited with Aiz.

Ishtar: Things have taken quite the interesting twist, I see.

Thanatos turned toward the new voice, still in the mural-lined room Lefiya and Filvis had left not long ago, and confirmed its owner.

Thanatos: Ishtar...yes?

Her copper skin was laid bare to reveal much of her ample chest and supple limbs, and she was every bit the renowned enchantress who'd stolen the glances of so many. Kiseru pipe in hand, the Goddess of Beauty Ishtar narrowed her eyes in Thanatos's direction.

Thanatos: And what a surprise this is, my dear sponsor. Welcome to the grand halls of Knossos!...Or so I'd like to say, but you don't seem in the mood for pleasantries, hmm? Coming here of your own volition as you have.

Ishtar: A little too late for that, isn't it? Just how many times do you think I've been to this rat's nest now? You're a difficult god to find, do you know that? We've been looking for some time.

Ishtar replied, clearly no stranger to Knossos's tunnels. Behind her stood one of her human followers, as well as their masked guide. The two familias, Ishtar Familia and the Evilus Remnants, were closely entwined. Though to be truthful, Ishtar Familia consisted of no one but Ishtar and a few others. The completion of Knossos required considerable materials and funds, something that the Evilus—Barca and the other Daedalus descendants included—didn't have. This was why they'd forged their contract with Njord to benefit from Melen's black-market dealings.

But that was only one of their plans, and their dealings with Ishtar were another. What with the brothels of Orario's Pleasure Quarter under her command, Ishtar's familia possessed easily the greatest source of funds in all of Orario, at least after Orario's largest and second-largest familias—Loki's and Freya's, respectively. Unlike the high-risk, high-return Dungeon familias, she incurred almost no costs or losses, making it more of a no-risk, high-return venture and the source of her power.

Thanatos: Well, you've found me! And for what purpose, may I ask?

After all, Ishtar wasn't helping the Evils for the hell of it. She wanted something in return, as well. Namely the powerful being the Evilus and the creatures were hiding.

Ishtar: The Bull of Heaven I'm to receive. I would like to see its power. The time has almost come for me to have my revenge on Freya. Once I've gotten my hands on that rabbit, my bait, I'll need to strike within only a few days' time. I may need to lure her brats here...and before that happens, I want to be completely sure of its strength.

Thanatos:...Erm, well...

As a wicked grin unbefitting a Goddess of Beauty crossed Ishtar's face, Thanatos started hemming and hawing.

Ishtar: You are aware of what's going on in your own labyrinth, aren't you? You know that Lightning Flash and Loki Familia are wandering its halls? I can think of no better opportunity to test its strength.

Thanatos: It's just...You know, Ishtar? Loki Familia doesn't even have a key. They're just about done as it is, even without pulling the age-old final boss to bring them down. Quite the opposite, in fact, it would only create more chaos for us...

Thanatos tried to explain.

Ishtar: Like I care about any of that. Just how much money do you think I've showered you with these past five years, hmm?

Thanatos: Fine, fine...

Thanatos put up his hands in defeat as she removed her kiseru pipe from between her lips and let out a puff of purple smoke.

Thanatos: I get it. I'll do it. Anything for my dear sponsor.

Ishtar: Good.

Ishtar narrowed her eyes in apparent satisfaction before turning on her heel.

Ishtar: Take me somewhere where I'll be able to watch.

She and her attendant made their way back and out of the hall, followed shortly by the masked figure. Watching this, one of Thanatos's followers came up beside him.

Evilus: Wh-what should we do, Lord Thanatos? That creature woman gave us strict orders not to use it yet...

Thanatos: Guess we're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Ishtar's been good to us, after all. If we upset her now, who knows what'll happen.

Remembering the beautiful goddess's fickle temper, Thanatos replied with a shrug before slowly smiling.

Thanatos: And honestly—I kinda wanna see it, too. Just how strong is this trump card of Enyo's, I wonder?

The robed follower shuddered and gulped at the god's dark smile. Thus his acolytes set about their task in a flurry of activity. Releasing the monster from the chains that bound it.

(Timeskip)

Revis: You fools! Is this nothing but a game to you...?!

Revis shouted indignantly from the pile of rubble. One corner of the room had been completely inundated with the broken remains of the maze wall. Piles upon piles of stone and adamantite lay strewn about, completely blocking off the way to Aiz and her companions.

PoH: That Thanatos has really done it this time.

It didn't take long for PoH and Revis to realize it was Thanatos and his crew who had released the monster, and the revelation brought with it considerable exasperation.

Revis: My voice isn't reaching it...Is Aria's wind blocking it?

Revis extended a hand in the direction the monster had chased Aiz's group before clenching into a fist.

Reavis: If this keeps up, then the others, too... Dammit. I'll need to check on them. PoH get me there.

PoH: Don't order me you asshole.

With that, they put the room behind them.

Revis: Don't go getting devoured on me, Aria...It will make retrieving your body...difficult.

(Elsewhere)

Lefiya: Miss Filvis, what was that noise just now...?

Filvis:...I don't know. But it sounded close.

Lefiya and Filvis were running down the labyrinth's tunnels themselves. Though they'd lost their guide when Aiz's wind had come to an abrupt stop, this new sound farther down the passage spurred them on in another direction. It didn't take them long to reach the end of the hall, and soon their companions, including a certain golden-haired, golden-eyed swordswoman, entered their field of vision.

Lefiya: Miss Aiz! And Mister Sora...?!

Tiona: Lefiya!!

Gareth: Are ye alright?!

Lefiya: Miss Filvis and I are... But... Claire and Remilia...

Remilia: We just met up with them a few minutes ago, but...

Asuna: I'll heal them.

Sora: Heal them later! That thing is coming!

Lefiya called out, bubbling up with relief and joy. But her solace soon changed to suspicion when not one of her companions turned around at their approach. Her doubt lasted no more than a few seconds. Because as she followed everyone's line of sight, she saw the sinister monstrosity of a creature that had captured her companions' attention, and she came to a stop herself.

Lefiya: Th-that thing...Is it the same as the...fifty-ninth floor...?!

Protruding from the forehead of the colossal ox was a decidedly female- shaped form; its small, two-meder stature contrasted oddly with the behemoth below. Its short emerald hair and similarly green skin, its richly colored dress, and the eerie smile on features beautiful enough for a goddess turned the sea of Lefiya's memories into a storm. It was a demi-spirit, the same as the one they'd desperately fought against in the Unknown Frontier of the fifty-ninth floor.

Gugalanna: Aaaahh.

It was then that the demi-spirit moved. It was also when Lefiya realized she'd chosen a terribly unfortunate time to reconvene with her companions. Without any explanation, the creature entered full attack mode.

Gugalanna: Nnn!

It started with a simple attack. But that simple attack brought with it unimaginable weight and destructive power. Sora and the others quickly jumped out of the way, evading it with every bit of speed and strength they had left, but the spirit merely gave chase with little regard for the devastation it was wreaking on the labyrinth walls in its rampage.

Lefiya: N-no way!

Filvis: It's ripping through the adamantite like paper...!

As Lefiya yelped in shock, Filvis responded with similar awe. The rest of the group landed right next to the two elves' feet at that moment, in an equal state of stunned silence. Not even Gareth, confident as he was in his strength, could make a dent in those walls without considerable time and effort, and in a single swing of its limbs, this thing was felling the massive adamantite barriers like they were nothing but building blocks. Not a single member of Loki Familia uttered a sound as they stared at the gaping new hole in the maze's walls.

Gareth: ...'Tis a different beast from what we found on the fifty-ninth floor— built for sheer power.

Gareth murmured as he readjusted his helm. Each one of its powerful strikes was a veritable killing blow, making the beast a power type, through and through.

Bete: What's the plan here, huh? Fight that thing? Or get the hell outta here?

Bete hissed.

Tione: You even have to ask?! We run! The injured needs to be healed, pronto!

Tione snarled back.

Tiona: Yeah, but you know that thing's just gonna follow us, right?

Tiona interjected, uncharacteristically subdued.

Aiz:...I'll act as bait.

Asuna: Oh no you won't!

Aiz started to offer an idea, but Asuna immediately shot it down. In front of the smoking hole in front of them, they saw the giant outline of the beast slowly retreat from the room. Sweat ran down their temples.

Raul: We still don't even know the way to the exit...

Raul muttered, face pale.

Narfi: Yeah, and if that thing keeps up its rampage, it might even destroy our only way out...Ha-ha...ha-ha-ha...

Narfi added with a dull laugh.

Aki: I'm sorry, but I'll have to pass on being buried alive!

Aki affirmed, pressing at the wounds on her arms with a grimace. Seeing the hope dwindling in her companions, Lefiya leaned forward.

Lefiya: I—I have found the exit! I can guide you there!

That was when the other familia members finally noticed her and looked in her direction. A moment later, she was greeted with a chorus of heys. Among them, Tione's was particularly prominent.

Tione: You're the best, Lefiya!!

Raul: Then all we've got left is that great big thing over there...

Raul posed, and as if on cue, the demi-spirit in question reappeared in the room. Ever so slowly, it turned around, the bovine eyes of its lower half and crescent- shaped eyes of its female upper half both falling on Aiz and the rest of the group. They needed to make a decision. A single strong voice to tell them what to do. Or perhaps a choice that didn't shy away from sacrifices. Second by second, their precious time began to tick away. And at long last, the uncertain eyes of everyone in the group settled on one individual. Their pallum captain, currently hoisted on the back of one of their female members.

Finn:...Ngh.

Near death, Finn scrunched up his face. Even though he's healed, had the loss of blood muddled his thoughts? Or was even Finn Deimne, of all people, hesitating to relay the necessary order? In that moment of their commander's indecision—another voice rang true.

Sora: Oi, Finn. Is it alright if I kill that thing?

It was Sora.

Sora: Is it alright if I took command from here on out?

The Hero continued, readying his dual as he took his place beside Finn.

Sora: Who is it who's always been the one to save your ass, when you need it most?

His lips turned up in a smile. The expression brought the inklings of a grin to Finn's lips, as well.

Finn:...I leave the back line in...your capable hands, Sora Yatagami.

Sora: Leave it to me.

And with one final ferocious grin, Sora was racing toward the colossal fiend at breakneck speed. As all eyes followed his departure, before the Hero issuing a command of his own in place of Finn.

Sora: All troops—retreat! Get the hell out of here! Lefiya, you're in the lead!

Lefiya: R-roger!...Miss Filvis!

Filvis:...Right. Let's go.

Loki Familia was off in a flash. With Lefiya and Filvis taking point, the whole group sprinted toward the nearest tunnel. However, it was then that the previously silent Amazonian twins turned toward The Hero.

Tione:...Like hell I'm gonna let you be the only cool one. Gotta earn my praise from the captain, after all!

Tiona: Me neither! Me neither!

The two belligerent twins ran off after the lone Hero. Neither one was known for following orders, and they weren't going to leave Sora behind. But Sora grin.

Sora: No need your help.

Tiona and Tione: Eh...?

Sora: This will take less than 30 seconds.

Loki Familia: Huh?!

Asuna: Everyone! Just step back!

The Loki Familia were dumbfounded when they heard Sora will take down the Demi-Spirit in 30 seconds. Asuna immediately shot them down as she was currently healing Remilia and Claire. Sora immediately leaped into the Demi-Spirit.

Gugalanna: Aria...Aria!

The demi-spirit, on the other hand, went into a maddened rush, crying out in excited fervor. Its feet thundered toward them along the stone-covered adamantite floor and created tremors that echoed up and throughout the entire maze.

Sora: Hah!!

But the creature itself wasn't the only thing they had to worry about—its charge created massive blasts of air that pummeled their bodies as they raced past. The boy met the charge head on and curl his hand into a fist. He uses One for All on his right arm and sent a cannonball punch straight towards the Demi-Spirits chest sending her flying with a single hit dumbfounding the rest.

Loki Familia:...

Tiona: O_O He blew that thing away with one hit.

Lefiya: Amazing...

Gugalanna: That hurts.

Sora: It's like punching an adamantite wall.

Not only was the spirit's skin remarkably thick, it boasted a granitic solidity easily as strong as adamantite's. The Demi-Spirit got up holding her chest slightly. Then Sora heard Slyphid's voice.

Slyphid(telepathy): Sora... Are you planning to use your lightning? If you do, the Demi-Spirit will know who you are like Aiz.

Sora(telepathy): I'm not using my normal Lightning. And compare to you, this one is nothing.

Slyphid(telepathy): Hehe...

Gugallana:...You want to play with me?

The spirit's languid golden eyes turned toward him. It cocked its head to the side with a laugh, almost like an elephant observing a swarm of mice.

Gugallana: Then—let's play.

Sora: Yeah. Let's play.

In a flash, instead of the usual blue lightning, green lightning started to appear out off from Sora's body. He was using the One for All lightning instead of his usual lightning. In this form, Sora's hair stands up, gaining a spiky appearance, while glowing a brighter shade of green than normal, and yellow energy flows from his eyes. His skin also adopts a reddish hue. His pupils and irises become distorted.

Sora: One for All... Full Cowling...100%!

In a flash, the Demi-Spirit turning its hulking body to face Sora head-on. But then.

Gugalanna: Ngh?!

The boy had already disappeared from everybody's point of view. He was moving so fast everyone could only sea a blur. Sora immediately went straight towards the bull's lower chest and did a kick.

Sora: Fly.

The Demi-Spirits body was immediately sent flying towards the upper floors. Adamantite walls mean absolutely nothing in the face of Sora's super human strength. Since they were all currently at the 8th floor, the Demi-Spirit were sent straight past the 7th floor and landed on the 6th floor.

Gugallana: ?

The demi-spirit glanced down unable to comprehend what just happened. Sora, on the other hand, was moving at an incredible speed, launching himself forward and off the ground as he came flying toward the beast—and the center of her circle—with the force of a whirlwind.

Sora: You're gonna stop all that racket—before I make you!!

Gugallana: ?!

The furious iron fist he slammed into the spirit's body was not only backed by an enormous centrifugal force but further strengthened by his One for All skill. And after a resounding thud, the sheer power behind the strike was enough to send the beast to its knees. It had "hit the spot" in every sense of the phrase.

Aiz: Unbelievable ...

Aiz and the others watched in awe as Sora went and face the Demi-Spirit all by himself. The very same Demi-Spirit that gave the Loki Familia so much trouble at the 59th floor. They pelted the beast's wounded limbs, paying no heed to the flying chips and pieces of their weapons. And when the spirit lashed out with its tail, Sora simply severed the forked appendage with his sword, to its stunned dismay.

Gugallana:...Pierce, spear of lightning! Your envoy beseeches thee, Tonitrus! Incarnate of thunder! Queen of lightning—!

As the bull's movements had weakened, its female upper half had suddenly stopped smiling, and the short chant, even shorter and faster than humans could possibly imagine, was complete in an instant.

Gugallana: THUNDER RAY!

A magic circle sparked to life in midair, and the spirit thrust its arm in the direction of its incoming assailant—Sora, flying directly toward its side.

Sora: What a weak lightning!

But Sora leaped swiftly over the electrifying magic barrage almost as though he'd been expecting it. He flew past, he continued in his course toward the creature's body, swiping his Kanshou and Bakuya up and through it as he slid between its legs.

Gugallana: ?!

The bull let out a moan of agony, giant globules of spittle flying from its lips, and as it bucked, its upper half joined it with a scream at the unwelcome turn of events. Its charges and attacks were a threat to be reckoned with, to be sure. This was a power-type demi-spirit, unlike the magic-type the Loki Familia crossed swords with on the fifty-ninth floor. While its overwhelming destructive power and unadulterated defensive strength were truly awe-inspiring, that was all it had. It was, quite honestly, boring.

Sora: Your finish!

Sora leaped at the spirit's upper half, coming at it from directly at the front directions. Even if the spirit tried to attack one of him with its magic, Sora could easily dodge it. And that was if the thing even had time to cast one of its short spells to begin with. At once, the double-bladed sword, descended upon the spirit's body.

Gugallana: Aha.

But just then. Sailing toward the spirit's front, Sora saw it—the odiously pure smile gracing its face.

Gugallana: Rage, wrath of Heaven.

In that single stanza. The magic was invoked.

Gugallana: Caelum Veil.

A short-chant spell. In the single instant it took the magic to bloom, time seemed to come to a screeching halt. What formed was a membrane-like film of uncountable bolts of lightning. It surrounded the spirit like electro-charged armor, protecting both its lower and upper halves from attack. An enchantment. Just like Aiz's Aerial and Sora's Godspeed.

The already ridiculously powerful monster had just proven itself again, this time with the almighty blessing of the sky's fury. It was the being's trump card, and with this final hand, the puerile smile on its face changed to one of amused chicanery.

Gugallana: Distel.

In the next instant, lightning struck.

Asuna: Sora look out?!

Sora:...

The electrically charged waves surrounding its body shot out in every direction. Trapped in the deadly web of high-voltage currents, Sora just met the attacked head on.

Gugallana: Ahhhh.

But the real finishing blow had yet to come. Glimmering gold particles gathering around its battered limbs, the spirit began to restore itself and rose once more to its feet. The current of electricity crackled all the way to its horns as the mighty bull reared up with its head toward the ceiling. With a final sadistic smile, its legs came down and, with them, the web of high-voltage current.

Gugallana: Ruuuuaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

The blast was catastrophic. When the hooves of thunder slammed down into the middle of the room, innumerous shock waves and rippling tremors of electricity assailed the entire perimeter. The wave of high-voltage destruction consumed not only Sora and the others still on the ground but the entirety of the room itself— the floor, the walls, the ceiling—destroying everything in its path.

Asuna: Air Strike Barrier-Second Barrier!!

Asuna cast her strongest barrier to protect her Familia. The sound was deafening, and their world was painted a brilliant, sizzling white. Deep cracks formed along the surrounding surfaces, the metal underneath curving and threatening to give at a moment's notice. The only thing that kept the floor from collapsing beneath them was the layers upon layers of adamantite covering—and its builders' millennia of deep-rooted delusions.

Gugallana: Aha—aha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

The spirit's laughter echoed throughout the cavern as the walls of Knossos came down around it.

(Elsewhere)

Ishtar: Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!

Ishtar's gleeful mirth echoed that of the spirit's as she watched its destruction unfold from the watery film atop the maze's pedestal.

Ishtar: How wonderfully droll!! Look at the way it plays with that Hero brat! Like he's nothing more than ants! Look, Tammuz! It makes even the floor bosses look like mere playthings!

She cried, like a whore about to climax, to the noiseless young man next to her. Her cheeks were flushed red with excitement at the overwhelming power of the beast in the images. And now its potential had risen even higher thanks to its enchantment of thunder. Its enhanced strength, specialized for both offense and defense, was nothing short of heinous. The Bull of Heaven was truly in a league all its own.

Ishtar: This will take down Freya!! This is all I need to slaughter her brats right in front of her eyes! I win, Freya! I win!! Ha-ha...ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha- ha-ha!!

She cackled, practically bent backward in her maniacal laughter. Meanwhile, Thanatos was having trouble keeping the sneer off his face, a short ways away from Ishtar as he watched her revelry.

Thanatos: A spectacular display. Frighteningly so. To think you were hiding such a titan, Revis dear.

He murmured to the absent creature woman, lips turning upward in their typical scythe-like smile.

Evilus: L-Lord Thanatos! The destruction has sent Lord Barca into a fit...! We can't calm him down! At this rate, the Loki Familia will get away!

Evilus 2: Please, you must get him under control!

Thanatos: What's that? I don't hear anything!

Thanatos merely replied, feigning deafness to their cries even as his beaten and battered followers raced into the stone chamber. Turning away from them and their inconvenient truth, he looked, instead, to the scene playing out in the watery film.

Thanatos: If only we'd had this creature back then...

He continued, eyes narrowing at the sight of that towering demi-spirit as he thought back to their defeat five years ago.

???: Oi... What are you laughing about? You bull freak.

Thanatos and Ishtar: ?!?!

(Elsewhere)

All was still. Surrounded by the piles of rubble and debris, the now-quiet demi-spirit began to move. Thwoom...thwoom...Its giant feet thudded one after another toward the tunnel Aiz and the others who was watching with disbelief.

Gugallana: ?

Loki Familia: !!

They all stood there unable to comprehend what they were seeing. Sora was still there floating in mid air unfazed by the Demi-Spirit's enchantment magic. Compared to Slyphid's magic, the Bull of Heaven's magic is completely child's play. Sora was not affected in the slightest. No wounds were found on his whole body. It was obvious. Sora is immune to any lightning type based attack. It was the reason why he just met the attacked head on. Even if it wasn't lightning, Sora had more than enough time to dodge.

Sora: True Flashing Strike!

That was all Sora said when he grabbed both sword and did a swing motion. All the could see was Flash of Strikes that appeared and went straight towards the Bull itself.

The Demi-Spirit couldn't access what just happened. 10 seconds ago she's been on the winning side, but now, she could no longer feel anything left on her lower region. Then she looked up to see Sora raising his hand and performed a Raikiri.

Sora:...

Gugallana: ?!

The moment she saw the blue lightning in Sora's hand. She immediately mutter.

Gugallana: Mi-

Sora: Your done!

Before she could even finished the mutter, Sora had already struck down her Magic Stone. The blast came seconds later.The mighty Demi-Spirit has come to an end in less then 30 seconds just as Sora said it would. No sooner had his magic shattered the spirit's magic stone than its gargantuan body mushroomed up in ash. The lightning magic continued straight through and into the floor underneath, splitting it into giant chunks of stone.

Around him, the ash settled into a fine mist that permeated the air. And by the time the echoes of the final strike faded into silence, a lone figure was emerging from the fog. The Hero approached the Loki Familia where other than Asuna, they still stood there in daze watching how one-sided the battle was. Sheathing both his sword at the back, he began making his way toward the exit.

Sora: See...? Exactly 30 seconds...

Asuna: Yeah. That's exactly right.

Raul: Um... Aki.

Aki: Yes. What is it?

Raul: Remind me to never get on his bad side.

Aki: You and me Raul.

Sora: Alright, enough chattering. Let's get out of here!

Loki Familia: Right!

And with that, the adventurers, every one of them, left the hall—and the floating remains of the spirit's carcass —behind them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 767 12
Reincarnated into Danmachi? Great. Missing an arm? I can deal with that. Being the last living Dark High Elf now the gods won't leave me alone becaus...
7K 228 10
Bell and Lefiya have traveled trough Times and are now trying to save the Danmachi verse from a dark fate.
37.6K 496 13
Story inspired by: @HirukoEmiyo Traditional oc story What else can i put here
16.3K 674 9
[Danmachi AU] What if since the banishment of Orario's top two Familias, Zeus and Hera, things drasitcally changed? What if their banishment caused a...