My Indian love ❤

By kalpnaayein1295

This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ... More

Chapter-1 (Introduction)
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter- 17
Chapter-18
Chapter -19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Author's note
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter 31
Chapter32
Author's note
Chapter33
Chapter- 34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
chapter-38
Chapter39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter- 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter -47
chapter 48
Chapter-49
Chapter-50
Chapter-51
Chapter-52
Chapter_53
Chapter-54
Chapter-56
Chapter-57
Chapter-58
Chapter-59
Chapter -60
Chapter-61
Chapter- 62
Chapter-63
Chapter-64
Chapter- 65
New story announcement
A big Thank you
For all my lovely readers

Chapter-55

1.5K 61 13
By kalpnaayein1295

Ian was not missing a single chance to jealous Naina. Their bodies were moving in a sink but he was not crossing his limits however Naina was still burning in anger watching Liza getting so close to him. The way she was trying to get intimate with him , how her hands were roaming around his shoulders and in between looking towards her in a victorious smirk, she felt like completely pissed off.

She had full faith in Ian but she was also well aware of Liza's intentions. How she wished to pull her away from him but she was controlling herself hard as she didn't want to create a scene there and moreover what she would say to Ian why she did that. She was feeling helpless and in that state she didn't realised when she emptied the whole bottle of alcohol into her throat in one go.

This was the first time when she had tasted something so bitter but this bitterness was nothing compared to what she was feeling inside. Soon the effects of the drink started appearing. Her vision were getting blurry and her head was becoming heavier. Everything around her started spinning. She was trying hard to focus but nothing worked.

As the song finished Ian partied ways with Liza. It is enough for now..... He thought and as he looked towards Naina she was not there.

He instantly went to their table and looked around but she was nowhere to be seen. He was getting worried when his gaze fell on the empty liquor bottle....
It was the red signal for him.

"Hey Ian what happened...." Liza asked while coming to him.
"Naina..... She is not here......" He said with worried face.
"Oh, come on.... She must be somewhere around... Don't worry....." She was trying to calm him down.

"No Liza....I have to find her.... She needs me..... "He said while again looking at the empty bottle and instantly left from there.

Liza was standing there dumbfounded. Before he was giving her preference over Naina and now he left her here alone. What is all this happening... She could not understand.

After searching inside he went to the receptionist.
"Hey.... Have you seen my wife going out...." He said while showing him her picture in the phone.

"Sorry sir..... I have no Idea....." He answered slowly.

"Oh God Naina.... Where are you....." He whispered in frustration and ran outside to find her. All the possible bad situations started coming to his head. He started remembering how those boys were looking at her.

He was looking around in tension when he saw a shadow near fountain. Hoping it was her, he ran toward that direction. His racing heart got some peace when he finally saw her sitting there. But soon anger took over him.

"What is this Naina.... Why you left from there like this. This is very childish. Do you know how worried I got?...." He started scolding her.

"Why???" She said and looked at him with watery eyes.
"Tell meeee... Iiaannn..... Why are you worried.... You were so happy with her. Go..... She must be waiting for you....." She said and stood up with faltering feets.
"Don't worry about me I am fine..... "She said and took a step ahead but she was so high that she couldn't balance herself. She was about to fall when Ian instantly hold her.

"Leave me Ian...." She said in anger. Her eyes we're red and her vision was blurry.
"Go to your dear Liza.... Don't waste your time with me....." She said a little louder and started removing his hands from her waist.

"Stop it Naina.... Why are you getting angry...." He said. "Come on... Let's go home... "

"No.... You go.... "She said and moved back.

"Naina.... Please you are not in your own. Please don't be stubborn.... Let's go..." He requested.

"Oh... Yes.... I am stubborn and what about your dearest Liza..... She is so sweet... Right.... "She said with such a sarcasm while making puppy face that Ian couldn't refrain himself from chuckling.

Finally he was successful. She was giving him clear signs of her jealousy. But he wanted to listen from her.

"Liza... What did she do?.... "He asked.

"Oh yes why would you notice anything bad about her. You didn't realize how she was trying to get close to you. Was it appropriate to touch you like that......." She questioned while trying to stand straight.

"Huhh.... What....." He whispered while hiding his amusement.

She looked at him in disbelief and started getting closer to him and looked at him with those intoxicated eyes. It was so unlike her. Ian's heartbeat were raised and drops of sweat started appearing on his forehead when she suddenly placed her hands across his neck.

"Naina....." He mumbled........

"See.... She was this close.,." She muttered and then started tracing his shoulder with her fingers till she reached his hand. She held his hand tightly. . ... Ian's heart was like it would come out.

"Why she was helding your hand.... And why were you allowing her. ..." She asked while filling his nostrils with her hot breathe.

"Tell me Ian.... Why were you letting her.... Do you like her......" She asked with hesitation.

Ian just melted down watching her like that. They both were just lost in each other's eyes when suddenly it started raining.

"Please Naina....it's nothing like that. Let's go home first or you would catch cold....." He said and pulled her towards the parking.

"No.... I won't....." She said and jerked off his, hands.

Her petite body started shivering as the cold drops of rain touched her.
She would definitely fall sick if she stayed here..... He was really worried for her.

"It's enough Naina....." He said and suddenly carried her in bridal style and started walking.

"Put me down Ian....." She started throwing tantrums but he didn't even listen to her and continued walking towards his car.

Due to heavy drinking Naina lost her consciousness. Throughout the ride she was mumbling something but Ian could not understand . As they reached home he again carried her in his arms and went to their room. He carefully put her down on the bed. He was adjusting the pillow under her head when she slowly opened her eyes. She was still not conscious of what she was doing. The only thing she was aware of was Ian.

As she saw his handsome face in front of her a smile appeared on her face. It was like a beautiful dream where she was alone with him,without any worries or problems. Her eyes were stuck on his face but the strands of his hair are disturbing her view. So her fingers slowly reached at them and brushed it away from his forehead. As she touched his face a shiver ran down from his spine. He looked at her while breathing heavily unable to understand what he should do now.

She was making him weak but he didn't want to do something which she might regret later. He knew it was the result of the drinking. So he was controlling himself.
He slowly started getting away from her when she suddenly pulled him towards her with a jolt. He was not prepared for such action and as a results he instantly fell over her. Their wet bodies were tangled with each other.

"Where do you think you are going......" She said with her intoxicated voice and gripped his coller with her shaking hands and suddenly pulled him more closer.
He was surprised with her actions. Her sweet and simple Naina.... How did she become so brave.... He was clueless.

"Naina..... What are you doing....??.." He whispered in confusion.
"Jo mujhe bahot pehle kar dena chahiye tha........." She said in hindi and smiled at him.

"Huhhh what did you say....??." He asked as he didn't understand hindi. She just smiled at his question.

Soon her fingers left the coller and now they were caressing his face. Ian was stunned. All the muscles of his body tightened as she hold his face with both her palms. Her touch was magical.It ignited every cell of his body. He could not process what was going on. He was still in a shock and within the next moment his heart just slipped out from his, chest as she placed her soft lips on his lips.
Ian's eyes went wide with this action. His heart skipped a beat as he felt her soft lips but before he could responded she suddenly lost her consciousness again .

She was, sleeping peacefully while having a cute smile on her face but Ian.... Sleep was far away from his eyes. He was still in a shock of what just happened. Although that kiss last only for a couple of seconds and it was definitely not a perfect one but it meant a lot. Maybe just for a second but he felt her softness. His heart was jumping in joy. He couldn't believe if it really happened or it was a dream. He was continuously watching her. The smile was not leaving his face.

I was right Naina......you were jealous.......but If you want it too then why you rejected me Naina..... He whispered while running his fingers through her hair. There must be some reason and I will find it.... He said and kissed her cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 1.4K 7
This is a raw, unedited version of the story. he fully edited, better version of this book is now available on Kindle. https://www.amazon.com/Shriya...
164K 5.8K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
72.5K 5.6K 33
《 Featured in 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐀𝐝𝐮𝐥𝐭 & 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐅𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 Reading lists 》 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐯 : A handsome and hardworking man...
1.8M 96.7K 70
Aarav Ahuja a 2nd year college student, son of a rich business man. He is a very quiet and calm boy, he loves to keep his pain and thoughts to himsel...