Malachite | L. S [Completed]

Por HoPotato

"I must say, my prince, there is something divine about royal knots. You put everyone else to shame." "Oh, my... Más

1: Brothel Whore
2: Beloved Precious
3: Ardour
4: Vengeance
5: Of Kings And Cowards
6: Undeniable Evil
7: Princess
8: Pretence
9: Thump
10: Venom
11: Alpha-whore
12: Wise Men
13: Ale
14: Timmy
16: Most Ardently
17: Cakes With Wild Berries
18: My Love
19: His Coquette
20: Father
21: The Throne Calls For You
22: The Darkness Speaks To Me
23: Serpent's Dream
Extra : A Flight In The Depths
Extra : Malachite
Extra: Freedom

15: Fire

854 71 56
Por HoPotato

"Why must you leave me?"

The roll of his eyes was evidence enough that Harry had meant his words, giving Louis a glimpse of how they used to be as he rose to his feet and began to flatten the creases in his frock. Louis lay there on their bed, lips aching from having been moulded with Harry's for the past hour, as he watched the love of his life walk towards his chest.

"You are too far, do come back," Louis whined albeit knowing the omega had set his mind. When Harry returned, Louis' knowledge of breathing vanished. The omega was there in a petticoat that reached his ankles, holding an untied corset to his chest and his hair was in a knot atop his head. His skin remained unmarked and alluring, softness undeniable even from how far away Louis was. And Harry inched closer.

"Do help me, dearest." He had a mischievous drip in his sultry lilt, his eyes unforgiving as they glanced at Louis from over his shoulder. His back was facing Louis, giving him a vision of the plainness of his back as though a field covered in snow on a wintery morrow. Louis gulped, realising how awfully silent it had gotten as he walked towards his awaiting bride. After moments of Louis merely staring at Harry with trembling hands, the omega huffed. "It isn't the first time you have been asked to help me. Come on, now."

"Will you hit me if I confess that I'd give you anything that you would ask for if you allow me to put my mouth on you?" Harry shuddered when Louis' breath ghosted over the back of his neck, Louis smiled when he noticed the shift in Harry's scent as he caressed his sides before resting his hands on Harry's narrow waist, kissing where his shoulder met his neck.

"We can't. We have promised the King that we will be joining him for supp— ah." The omega melted with Louis' touch as Louis' hands crept inside the hardness of the corset and ran over his ribs, settling over his supple chest, fingers tracing over the pebbles of his nipples. "Lou," he gasped, offering Louis his neck as he threw his head back, crying like an angel fallen from the heaven above. Purple bloomed on the plainness of his swan-like neck when Louis pulled away, kissing the bruise he had just painted before he grasped Harry's chest and pulled him closer, pressing his hardness against the younger's bottom.

"You were saying...." Louis husked, kissing his way down onto Harry's collarbones. The omega merely whimpered, letting go of the corset as he stood bare-chested, allowing Louis to do as he pleased. Louis realised they should have probably waited until after the supper, finished with their duties, but he had also not touched this skin for months now, had not tasted him on his tongue.

"That ancient knothead can wait," Harry panted, turning around before his mouth clashed with Louis fervently.  Louis smiled into the kiss, pulling on the omega's hair until it cascaded down and Louis gripped it. "If you do not get your mouth on me, then you have my word that I will hit you."

"As you wish." Louis was on his knees before Harry could blink again, bunching up his petticoat with haste while the omega panted, gripping Louis' hair. His thighs were plush as ever, supple flesh in ivory skin as Louis breathed in Harry's heady scent from where he was slick and needy. The omega moaned serenely when Louis' lips touched the skin of his inner thigh, marking it. Oh, how he had missed the sense of euphoria he got by being in between his beloved's legs.

"Do not tease me," the omega said in a gasp, his grip agonising on Louis' hair. Louis smirked as he neared the meat of Harry's bottom, giving in to his desire to bite into it as his hands pried him apart, feeling himself harden further at the sight of his omega wet and waiting.

"You are a haze," Louis whispered, his tongue tracing Harry's entrance as he licked his slick, grasping his flesh to steady the writhing omega. Harry's cries were like a mermaid's song, alluring and mystical that only drove Louis to pleasure his bride as he knew of nothing else.

And so he did.

He drove into Harry's wetness like a hungered lover, tongue breaching his tightness until the omega screamed. Louis couldn't see his face from where he was under Harry's petticoat but he knew what the omega must've looked like. Mouth parted and head thrown back while his luscious curls swayed like roots dangling from a banyan, his eyes shut with force and his brows pinching together.

Louis wondered if the first person who tasted honey felt exactly what Louis was feeling as he tasted Harry on his tongue after so long, the omega's slick endless as Louis slipped in his finger. He was tight, incredibly so, and Louis knew it must have been because they hadn't slept together for months now. The thought of feeling Harry around his cock was enough for Louis to groan against Harry's wetness, causing the omega to whine deafeningly before he went pliant, loosening his grip on Louis' hair.

Harry looked like a petal touched by a spell as his eyes left no traces of malachite, eclipsed by the dark. His ivory cheeks bloomed crimson and his lips were agape as he breathed deeply, going boneless as Louis looped an arm around his waist. Louis felt the remnants of the omega's wetness on his stubble and he eyed the omega as his tongue licked it off, watching Harry whimper weakly, mouthing the length of Louis' neck.

"Want you," he affirmed against Louis' ear. "Want you to knot my mouth."

"Love, we must haste." Louis knew if he were to knot Harry's mouth, he would not go down for more than a quarter of an hour, meaning inevitably missing the supper. Harry whimpered against his neck, his fingers ghosting over the bulge in Louis' breeches. Louis was a strong-willed man. "No, omega."

Harry protested with a harsh bite on Louis' tendon before he grumbled begrudgingly, "you owe it to me after the damned supper, dearest."

The supper was not pleasant.

Louis had been seated for less than seven minutes when the King began to a tirade about Louis' lack of kingliness, and his anger rose tenfolds when he watched Leah agree to each of his father's taunts as though that serpent wasn't the true coward for denying the throne. However, Louis remained contained as far as the insults were thrown at him. Until they weren't.

"Why isn't your omega carrying?" Louis fisted the cutlery while the other grasped Harry's hand underneath the ostentatious table. Louis had half the mind to splash the steaming soup on Alfred's wrinkled face. Louis' eyes pierced through the King's soul while Alfred roared out a laugh, eyes degrading Harry from how they were fixed on his flat stomach. "With the manner the two of you were wedded, I feared he was already carrying when he walked into the chapel."

"Oh, father, do not anger the Little Prince, he might cry for his Princess to speak for him."

"Enough, Leah," Louis growled. His sister sat there indifferently, her eyes ranking Harry. The omega remained eerily soundless, not meeting either of their eyes as he suppered, twining his fingers with Louis' as though a silent plea for comfort. "When do you intend to return?"

The King let out a chuckle, his cheeks pinkened with wine. Louis did not know what he found so amusing in Louis' question. "Are you attempting to indicate that we aren't welcome here, boy?"

"I very much am," Louis gritted, unable to take more of Alfred's insults. "So do tell me, when do you intend to leave? Tonight? Or perhaps at the first ray of the sun?"

"Watch your tongue, brother," Leah sneered, banging her fist against the wood of the table, causing Harry to whimper. Louis found it astounding, how affected Harry was in Leah's presence, how unlike him the omega was acting. "Have you not learnt anything about respecting your King?"

"Have you forgotten you mustn't overstay your welcome? This is my Dukedom, not your father's palace."

"Suits you well, brother. Feasting on my leftovers? Aren't you an outright braggart?"

It was the manner her eyes looked down at him, as though Louis was nothing but a toy for them to play with. A mere thing to ridicule. And Louis' anger prickled out like blood from a gut-stabbed man. Silver clattered from the force Louis stood up with, first aching from how hard they hit the table.

"You will not enter my manor and insult my omega whilst dining on my food, do you understand? I do not bother what you think of me or how you wished things were but listen to me and listen to me precisely, dearest sister, you gave up the throne because you were a craven. Do not bloody speak words as though you have befallen from the sky above."

"The boy speaks," chuckled the King, sitting back as though watching a farce. "Do go on, little boy, allow us a piece of your mind."

"Oh, I will, your majesty. You lack a sense of power, and you search for it by belittling those near you. You and your daughter — what a pair the two of you make. You are well aware that if I abdicate, your empire shall be in crumble. So I suggest that you rethink your words and actions directed towards my omega and I."

"Lou," Harry whispered when silence fell and the King's gaze soured. Louis knew he should watch his lilt but he also knew he had vowed to never allow any dishonour upon his precious again. He breathed out deeply when he felt Harry entwining their fingers and gently urging him to sit down. "Do not agitate yourself."

"Someday I might as well behead her." His words were mere whispers that did not reach the ears of those who seemed to be appalled by Louis' burst. Harry remained silent, caressing Louis' palm in an attempt to calm him. Louis sighed from deep within him, standing up and urging Harry to follow his actions. Alfred met Louis' gaze, bitter and dark, before Louis began to walk away. "We shall be retiring to our chambers. I hope by tomorrow you will be gone."

"You are playing with fire, boy."

Louis halted from where he was a step away from exiting the hall, sparing a glance over his shoulder to watch the King stand with fury, leah as though his shadow. Louis let out a chuckle, looking away. "Fire burns the weak, and no weakling shall be King."

"Then prepare to burn."

"I suggest you the same, father."

Louis' voice held emptiness in it as he walked away. He was not merely walking away from his father and his sister, he was leaving behind the doom that had only taken and taken from him for ages. They had taken his boyhood away, his dreams and his passions. And they continued to torment him, break his spirit with each word that they threw at him until he was a man of broken pieces.

And now he was walking away with his life in his right hand.

The moon was in a faint crescent with no stars in the bleak sky, clouds dark and often covering the moon as they moved with the rising winds. The air held the freshness of a new winter, freezing as it was, Louis could tell that the morrow held a promise of a drizzle. He had not been able to find sleep in his eyes posterior to the supper, and though he laid in their nest until his beloved had fallen into a deep slumber, Louis now found himself with a squall of emotions arising within him as he blankly gazed at the sky.

He had often done this when his heart felt heavy — nights when he was sent away, heart longing to write to Harry yet his hands bound by the chains of his duties — and he could not help but ponder about what his actions might cost him. No, he did not regret what he did, however, he knew his actions had consequences. His father was a proud man and an even prouder tyrant, a wound to his pride was akin to a man wishing death upon himself.

He sighed deeply, breath steaming while the patter of the guards' steps on the cobblestone echoed faintly at a distance. He should have thought his words through, for he had Harry to worry about also. His words would not only affect him but they would also be a cause for his family to target his bride. Louis was well aware that if he were to revolt, he'd only need to talk to a few of the most influential lords in the Four Kingdoms to gain their support, having already made strong alliances over his years as the crowned prince of the Kingdoms.

But war was no child's play, and war also meant death of those who weren't even fighting a fight that was theirs.

"I was promised a knot in my mouth." Startled, Louis glanced over his shoulder to find Harry nearing him, pressing his frigid fingers against Louis' nape before his hands crept around Louis' middle and his chin rested on the build of Louis' shoulder. "I can smell how tensed you are, how are we to have pups if you fail to get it up?"

"I can perfectly get it— did you speak about us having pups?"

"Thank heavens the age hasn't gotten your hearing." The omega was quick to bite the lobe of Louis' ears while Louis allowed his words to settle in. He had only ever dreamed of having pups with Harry, had envisioned himself and the omega in a faraway land, living in a cottage as Louis collected wood and Harry nursed their pup. It felt too good to be true. Like a mirage.

"Are you— are you certain?"

"Why would I be not?" Louis could write a novel about why Harry could merely be jesting but the depth of his words were enough for Louis to turn around and look into his eyes. Harry had the stars that the sky lacked as Louis searched for any mockery in them — he found none.

"We have only been married for months, and tolerated each other for even less. You wish to bear my pups." Louis was not questioning him again, merely placing out the facts that Harry might have forgotten with the long for a pup. But he stood as sure as the sun, awaiting Louis to continue. "You are so young, my love."

"I have wished for a pup ever since I knew I could bear one, my Prince, and we might have had a strained moment but we have also had each other for years now. You might have married me mere months ago but I had given myself to you a lifetime prior."

His words stung Louis' heart. Louis had given himself to Harry too, had worshipped him for as long as he could remember, and yet each of Harry's subtle rejections flashed in his mind at Harry's words. "Then why did you deny me?" He asked, voice trembling. "Why did you refuse my love when I had shred my heart open to you?"

Perhaps Louis would have never heard it with how low Harry's words were but he did, watching Harry's eyes glimmer with tears as the words felt like the plunge of a dagger.

"Why did you never write back to me, Louis?"

Thoughts?

Hehe.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

153K 7.3K 16
@zpanacea asked me to write an ABO story where Omega Louis is tired of all his Alpha bosses over the last ten years that always harassed him. Once ag...
16.7K 930 30
Sinfully delicious: it's so bad for you but oh so delicious... "Oh, Harry..." "Such a bad omega you are Louis...moaning my name when you just got eng...
63.8K 2.2K 20
An A/B/O story Louis is a 21-year-old omega who pretends to be an alpha on the football team for Manchester United. Harry is a 19-year-old alpha who...
298K 11.4K 52
"When you said you loved me, for the first time. Was it real? " Louis's voice cracked towards the end of his question. What if he wasn't strong enoug...