Impassioned Psychopath

بواسطة silentecos

"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, eve... المزيد

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Four Years On
Chapter 2: Pinefall Island
Chapter 4: Incounter
Chapter 5: Baby Austin
Chapter 6: Phone Call
Chapter 7: House Guests
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Roomies
Chapter 10: Off To Work
Chapter 11: Whore
Chapter 12: Ginger
Chapter 13: Nate
Hiatus
Update
Chapter 14: Amanda
Chapter 15: INSECURE
Chapter 16:Wingman?
Chapter 17:Ramon
Q&A
Chapter 18: MOM
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 20: Ethan
Chapter 21: Therapy
Chapter 22: Anger
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24:Sleep Over
Chapter 25: Leo
Chapter 26: As Planned
Chapter 27: NYC
Chapter 28: The Mansion
Chapter 29: Few Months..
Chapter 30: Big Brother
Not An Update
Chapter 31: At The Hospital...
Chapter 32: Escaping
Chapter 33:Wishes
Chapter 34: Betrayal?
Chapter 35:Birthday Party
Chapter 36: presents
Chapter 37: Break
Chapter 38: Picnic
Chapter 39: Mi cielo
Chapter 40: Rage Blackout
Chapter 41:H&Z
Q&A
Chapter 42: Damage Control
Chapter 43:A Baby?
Chapter 44: Captivity
Chapter 45: Girls night...
Chapter 46:Day Break
Chapter 47: New adventure
Dear Reader(s)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 3: A vistor on Island

648 25 8
بواسطة silentecos

I got on top of the roof of the house and laid down staring up at the dark sky, the moonlight was as bright as it normally was on that island.

I sighed to myself and closed my eyes, it was so quiet I could hear the waves of the beach in a far distance crashing against the rocks.

Four years, I had been on that island for four years but not even a single memory of my past came back to me, every time I forced myself to remember, I'd always see two people but I could never make out their faces but I always felt sad after that.

"Rai, Dinner is ready " I Heard Skylar Call.

My body was still sore from the beating Leo gave me the other day. Luckily Skylar didn't see because she came home late. And I left for work early and came home late till the bruises on my face disappeared.

" I'll pass on dinner tonight" I replied.

"Oh what's wrong, does something hurt," she asked seemingly worried.

I couldn't help but smile, at least there was someone who cared for me.

"Not really, I'm just exhausted. I had a very busy day" I assured.

'Everything hurts,'

'Maybe I should just leave this island for good but does Skylar want to leave too?'

"You seem down, do you want to talk about it," she asked.

I sat up from the roof and then neared the edge, I smiled which was pointless because I still had my mask on.

"Why are you putting that on at night, isn't it stuffy," she asked.

"Skylar, do you think I'm ugly," I asked.

She smiled.

"Of course not" She quickly replied.

'Lair'

"You look tired you must have had a lot of patients, go eat and rest up, I'm just going to rest here for a bit, I was carrying boxes all day" I explained.

She stared at me intensely.

"Rai you are important to me and no matter what you will always be my number one," she said.

"Don't go around saying such things, if you don't mean them" I blurted out.

"Ra-"

"It's quite chilly, you best be getting inside. I'm sorry for raising my voice" I said.

She sighed.

"I'll leave some food on the table, eat something before you go to bed" she ordered.

"Alright," I agreed.

She went back inside.

I closed my eyes and slowly started drifting off to sleep.

"What are you doing in here get out" A woman screamed, she was sitting on the bed staring at me with anger.

"I just want to talk" I assured trying to hold her hand but she yanked her hand away before I could.

"Well I don't want to see or even talk to you get-" I cupped her cheek.

I placed my forehead on hers.

" don't worry, I'll get out of your sight, the only thing I wanted to tell you is that I love you, and I will always love you" I assured.

"Hunt-"

"I know you hate me because of what happened to blue and no amount of words will make up for the damage I've caused, you have every right to treat me this way but just for a while let me hold you, just for tonight," I asked.

"My sister just died, Can't You keep it in your pants even for a few days" She screamed.

"You're right I can't, if you want me to stay out of your way then please just for tonight," I asked.

"Make it fast" she ordered.

My eyes shot open, my head was aching, it felt like someone was smashing something hard against it.

I quickly got off the roof and rushed to my room, I drank the painkillers and then sat on the floor, the pain wasn't stopping, it was staring to get hard to move anything at all.

I took in slow breaths, I laid my head on the bed. The painkillers started taking effect shortly after.

"Shit, that's the first time in years that my head hurt this much," I thought aloud.

'I felt like I had a dream but why can't I remember what it was about'

'What was it about, why can't I seem to remember'

'Will I have to live like this for the rest of my life'

"I hate this"

_______

I woke up, took a bath, and then sat at the table.

"Good Morning" I greeted as I sat down.

"What's good about the morning," she remarked.

"Uh did I do something wrong," I asked holding her hand.

"You went to bed without eating, were you that upset with what I said? You should have just said so, you know very well taking your medicine on an empty stomach causes painful side effects" she scolded.

"I'm sorry, I just fell asleep and forgot" I apologized.

"Rai you have to pay attention to your health as well as your body, Promise me this is the last time you are ever this careless," She asked.

"I promise, I won't make you worry again, please forgive me don't be mad at me" I pleaded.

She caressed my cheek.

"Did you have any side effects when you took the medicine, does anything hurt?"she asked.

" just my heart, I don't like it when you are upset with me "I explained.

" I'm not mad, just worried. I don't know what I would do if something bad happened to you" she blurted out.

"You would probably be happier, you wouldn't have to look-" she covered my mouth before I could finish.

"After breakfast let's go to the clinic and have you checked up alright, I know today is your day off" She declared.

I nodded.

She took a seat next to me after serving me my breakfast.

"How does it taste," she asked.

Her elbow was on the table and her head was resting on the palm of her hand. She was staring at me.

"Tasty as always " I replied taking a bite of my eggs.

She didn't reply and continued eating. we ate in silence.

After breakfast, we started walking to the hospital, I was very excited. That was the first time we would walk together in broad daylight, on most occasions she would be at work when I went to get a check up or she would do it from home. I did help her out from time to time at the clinic.

People kept staring at us as we walked through the streets, they kept whispering. Then I suddenly remembered I had forgotten to put on my mask, thankfully I had a hoodie on so I pulled it over my head and avert my gaze to the ground.

Skylar started walking slowly to match my pace but I stood still till there was some distance between us.

"Uh rai why are you not walking next to me," she asked.

"Uh no reason, it's not like that, I just walk slower than you, don't mind me" I quickly replied.

"Uh I see, I'm sorry. I'll slow down my pace so walk with me please" she pleaded turning to face me.

"Look ahead, you'll bump into something" I scolded.

She chuckled.

"I will when you stand next to me" she suggested.

"Fine" I agreed.

I walked closer to her. People were still staring at us. Throughout the entire walk, my head was low staring at the ground afraid to meet anyone's gaze.

When we finally made it to the clinic, we found it was almost empty, only a few nurses were roaming around.

The clinic was located in the middle of the town, it wasn't exactly small but it wasn't big enough to be considered a proper hospital, It was capable of holding a thousand patients I think. The town was developing, there were huge resorts around because a lot of tourists frequented the island.

It was a vacation spot with very little to offer but people still frequented the island.

"Good morning doctor" the nurses greeted.

"Good morning, did I come too early, this place is like a ghost town" Skylar commented.

"I was wondering the same thing, it's usually packed in the morning" one of the nurses commented.

"Rai come on, let's get you Checked out" she ordered.

I followed her to a patient bed.

"Take off your shirt please," she asked.

My face heated up.

"Can't you just do it with my clothes on?" I asked.

"This isn't the first time I'm seeing you shirtless, come on, take it off" she ordered.

She put on her lab coat then her gloves and grabbed her stethoscope.

I hesitated but eventually took off my hoodie and then shirt, she didn't seem affected at all. She started examining me shortly after.

"Alright, Have you been experiencing any pain or anything, you have small cuts. Did you perhaps fall" She asked.

"Well I do have the occasional headaches, I do have dreams or flashbacks but when I open my eyes I can't remember any of them and yes, I did fall" I explained.

"Uh I see, I think we might have to go to the mainland, to do other scans to make sure everything else is OK. I'll also get in touch with a psychologist, there has to be a reason your memories come back in a form of a dream but you can't remember anything" she explained.

"I haven't been off this island since I got here, it would be nice to travel around" I stated.

"You seem excited," she asked.

There was suddenly a knock on the door. Before Skylar would respond the door suddenly opened. I wasn't facing the door so I only heard heavy footsteps.

" sir what are you doing in here "Skylar asked.

The man didn't reply, I could still hear his footsteps.

" hey wait-"

"Please, I just have to talk to him" the man replied.

I quickly turned around hearing a familiar voice. When I turned the man's eyes were wide, I had never met that man but he seemed so familiar, He seemed young like he was in his mid-twenties, he had a well-built body and was very tall.

he stared at me as if he had just seen a ghost. I quickly turned around then grabbed my shirt and hoodie and started putting them on, he grabbed my left arm staring at the tattoo.

"Sir it really is you" the man commented in a whisper.

I yanked my hand away and continued getting dressed.

"Hey who are you, what do you want from Rai" Skylar asked.

I turned around and found she was standing between me and the man.

"Rai?" The man asked.

"Yes Sir that's me. Do you perhaps have any business with me, did I accidentally deliver the wrong Goods to you" I asked.

He stared at me not saying anything.

"Hey haven't you ever seen burn marks, if you have no business here please leave" Skylar warned.

"I'm sorry doctor, I came here for business. My name is Brian...." He trailed off never dropping his gaze.

He made me uncomfortable, he kept staring, I averted my gaze.

'Is he one of Leo's gang members'

'Did he send him here to kill me'

'He looks like he is an outsider, Is he really from the island'

"How did you get that badly burnt" he suddenly asked.

"That's a sensitive matter, he doesn't need to talk about it with you. We just met sir, please don't ask such questions carelessly" Skylar answered.

"Doctor I wasn't talking to you so it would be in your best interest to shut -"

I clenched my fists.

"D-Don't talk to her like that, it seems you are here for me so just say what you want and leave but don't disrespect her" I boomed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. I won't do it again" he replied glancing at Skylar.

He walked to me, his hands were shaking as he reached out to touch me. I flinched and then closed my eyes thinking he would hit me but instead, he hugged me tightly.

"I can't believe I missed how you used to scream at me like this. Where have you been, things turned upside down when you left, Mr. Hunter what are you doing here, why haven't you reached out to Ms. Amanda Or Mr. Zack, I have so much to fill you in....." He kept on rumbling on.

I started to feel dizzy as my headache started pounding. I pushed the man off of me but I ended up stumbling to the ground.

"A-Amand-Amanda, Amanda" I called then screamed.

My head hurt a lot.

The man got on his keens holding my shoulder

"Are you alright?" the Man asked.

"Get away from him" Skylar warned as she rushed to me.

She handed me some pills but I pushed them away, I was dizzy and didn't understand anything that was happening.

"B-Brian" I called.

I grabbed the man's collar.

"Zack and Amanda Why a-" I passed out on the man's shoulder from the pain.

I woke up on the hospital bed with Skylar next to me. There was a man in black standing near us.

"Uh Rai are you OK," She asked.

"Yeah, why do you look so worried? You know I always feel drowsy after you inject me after my check-up" I commented.

Her eyes widened so did the man's.

"C-check-up" She asked.

"Yes, who is that man by the way"I asked.

She glanced over at the man and then at me.

"What do you remember before fainting - I mean falling asleep," she asked.

"I remember you did the routine check up then I woke up here with you looking worried and that man behind you" I answered.

she smiled then wiped her forehead with her hand, she glanced back at the man.

"Who is h-"

"My name is Brian, I'm new in town. I was just taking a tour and decided to have a quick check up" the man answered.

"Oh, my name is Rai, welcome to the island sir" I welcomed.

He stared at me with a smile, he's eyes looked glossy like he was about to cry, he kept staring at me.

"Thank you, I'm very happy I decided to come here" he commented.

'What a weird guy. He seems like such a macho man but he became so emotional because I welcomed him to the island'

________

Please Don't forget to

Follow

vote

comment

and/or

Share ✌

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

148K 3.6K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
915K 20.8K 41
Staring at the gun in his hand as he stalks towards me with a devilish smirk on his face, I feel the bone-chilling fear rises within me. My back is a...
192K 6.4K 110
The phone started to ring, I got in and then picked up thinking it was dad. "Hello daddy" I answered. "Oh you've never called me daddy before, I have...
448 17 28
'Well, will you be my girlfriend?' 'You're supposed to be on one knee, idiot.' I get down on one knee. 'Will you be my girlfriend, Skye?' She acts...