UℕᏇℐℒℒℐℕᎶℒᎽ ℐℕ ℒᎾᏉℰ Ꮗℐтℋ...

By sun_ve

Y/n Snapdragon, adopted daughter of Terra Snapdragon has been destined to wed The golden guard ever since she... More

♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21 ♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡38♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
What's Next!!!???

♡1♡

6.5K 116 641
By sun_ve

The doors to the emperors coven burst wide open.

"Who dares enter through those corridors?! I have much important matters to attend to." Belos shouts, not even turning around.

Terra Snapdragon appears before his eyes.

"Ah! Finally took my offer to become head of the plant coven?" Belos scoffs.

Terra smirks.

"I have been considering..." Terra says.

"On one condition though." Terra says looking down at the blanket in her arms.

"What may that be, you clearly have showed your talent in the plant track, I wouldn't choose any other." Belos says, waving out a hand.

"I want you to wed the next golden guard to my child." Terra says unfolding the blanket, revealing a newborn child.

"THAT IS PREPOSTEROUS !" Belos hollars.

"YOU ASKING ME TO DISTRACT MY GUARD WITH ROMANCE?!" Belos yells.

"THAT WILL ONLY WEAKEN HIM!" Belos yells.

"I know what you do with your grimwalkers. Usually you start them off as a teenager, but I want you to start fresh with this one, you never know, it could make a difference." Terra sighs.

"Why want them wed in the first place." Belos sighs.

"You think I just want popularity? No I want more, i won't only be seen as the plant coven head, but I'll be seen as that and family of the throne!" Terra says.

Belos glares at her.

"And if they don't end up liking one another?" Belos asks.

"They will, I'll make sure of it." Terra says

"Let me see the child." Belos says.

Terra stays silent and backs away, looking at the baby.

"Show me the child!" Belos declares.

"She's... different than others." Terra says, poking at the child's face.

"Titans sake, show me the child." Belos stands and walks over.

He snatches the baby, and tilts the babies neck upwards, getting a good look at it's face.

It has non pointed ears. Belos's eyes widen.

Terra glances at him ready to be yelled at.

"Where did you find them?" Belos says.

"This woman, she gave her to me. She said she wasn't safe in her arms, needed someone else to care for her, she had a hood on." Terra says.

"What did the woman look like." Belos says seriously.

"(Hair color) hair, (color) skin, (color) eyes. If I remember right." Terra says.

"Send scouts to look for this woman immediately and put her in the dungeon." Belos says.

"The child, what about her?" Terra says.

"Hahah.. no she's excellent she's just what we need. She will be wed to my next grimwalker." Belos sneers.

"What is she?" Terra asks.

"A human." Belos says.

Terra looks up at him schocked.

"We haven't gotten those in years, so she's from another world?" Terra asks.

"Precisely. But not to worry, I've dealt with humans long ago on this world." Belos says.

"First things first, she mustn't know she's human." Belos says studying her ears.

"Okay?" Terra says.

"How do we do that when she has round ears?" Terra asks.

"Cut them." Belos says calmly.

"They may be smaller than the other elves ears but we can use the excuse it's a rare birth defect, similar to mine, my ears are birth defects." Belos says.

"I see, okay when should we do this?" Terra asks.

"Right away, in fact, now will suffice." Belos says, taking the child away.

"Go home, I shall return to you with the child when she is ready." Belos says.

Terra stares at the baby and gives a face if discomfort. She feels bad hurting a child like this but, at the same time she feels glorious, she is becoming a part of the royal family.

Belos locks the door behind him and lays the child down over a towel.

The baby babbles at him.

"Yes I could use an illusion charm but if it's just a simple necklace changing your ears you could easily loose that." Belos says.

The baby coos.

"Don't want you knowing your human..." Belos says.

"You and me are alike, humans living in a demon realm." Belos smirks.

"We can work together, perhaps Terra is correct, raising a grinwalker may work better than starting one off, they will grow up with my teachings following my orders." Belos says.

"You, as a human will work just the same." Belos sneers.

He cleans a small little knife, and places it against the child's ear.

"This will only hurt for a moment." Belos says calmly.

With that, he begins slicing the child's ear into a pointed shape.

A loud cry is heard throughout the castle.

Meanwhile

"You can't lock me up! Please!" A woman cries.

"Emperors orders." A guard says throwing the woman into a cell.

"I never meant any harm to anyone." The woman says.

"Belos wanted me to ask you some questions, how did you get here?" A guard asks.

"I was running away from my husband, he.. he was hurting us, we have some woods nearby our house and we found this portal, I thought for sure he wouldn't find us in there." The woman says.

"But... as soon as i got here, I... didn't realize how dangerous this place is, monsters everywhere..! I- these monsters we're chasing me I was surely going to die, I had to sacrifice my child to this woman I don't know but, she's better off with her than me. I'll... only get us killed." She says.

"I've always been clumsy, I'm really forgetful, and I can't handle myself in a realm like this I'll only get my child killed, as soon as I saw someone that looked a little bit like me I knew they were familiar with this place, I had to." She continues.

"And where is this portal?" The guard asks.

"It closed, I... I don't know." She says.

"It's gone?" The guard says.

"It closed as soon as I entered it, I-"

"Enough." The guard says.

The woman stays silent. As soon as the guard says that he walks away. Leaving the woman alone.

Meanwhile

Belos pats the ground where his new grimwalker is lying.

"Should be done soon." Belos sighs.

He looks over at the child, ears are stitched up, her crying has simmered down. He walks over to her and picks her up.

"Perfect." Belos says examining the ears.

Belos walks out the room with the child up to a guard outside.

"Summon lady Snapdragon to me will you?" Belos says.

"Right away." The guard says.

Only a few moments later, Terra arrives.

"The child is fine, her ears should be healed within a couple of weeks." Belos says handing the child over.

"Goodness." Terra says examining the ears.

"My grimwalker is nearly ready, he's 1 year older." Belos says.

"It's impossible to start him off as a newborn." Belos says.

"Perfectly fine." Terra nods.

"Once he emerges we can set up a date for them to properly meet." Belos says.

"You may go, i need to deal with the mother of this child." Belos says.

"You found her?" Terra asks.

"Yes, I'm going to question her about any portals." Belos says.

"Are you keeping her alive?" Terra asks.

"Hah. Of course not, humans are quite dangerous if they aren't tamed, which is good we have one of our own." Belos says looking at the child.

"My thought precisely, I will be on my way." Terra says.

"Good day." Belos nods.

Moments later, Belos opens the doors to the dungeons.

"Where is she?" He asks.

"5th cell on the right." A guard says.

"Excellent." Belos nods walking to the cell.

As soon as he approaches he sees the mother in the corner, hugging her knees.

"Tell me." Belos says, making the woman flinch looking up at him.

"Your file says... you just found the portal? Stumbled on it?" Belos says.

The woman, nods without making eye contact.

"And it closed right away." Belos says.

She nods once more.

"Any recollection from your memory where this portal was?" Belos asks.

"In all honesty sir, I don't know. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, I was running away." She says weakly.

"Running away." Belos nods.

"My husband, he was... hurting us, me and my baby, we had no choice, I ran into the woods and this portal showed up, I just ran through it, without looking back, just kept my head forward, anything to get away from him, and it closed as soon as I went through it." She says.

"I didn't ask for your sob story. What's more important to me is the location of the portal." Belos says.

"I.. I don't know, I'm not familiar with the mapping of your world." She says.

"Mapping doesn't matter, just describe surroundings." Belos sighs.

"Well... it was rocky I think. Not many trees, mainly all monsters chasing me." She said

"The monsters, what did they look like." Belos pestered.

"Like trolls, I thought they were only in books or movies." She says.

"Excellent." Belos says, walking the other direction

"Wait! What's going to happen to me?" She asks.

Belos turns around and looks at her.

"Humans are much too dangerous if they are untamed. So unfortunately you have no use to me anymore." Belos says, as guards start approaching the cell.

"But not to worry, your daughter is in good hands." Belos smiles.

"Wait! Please don't hurt her! She didn't ask for this I thought she was safe! Wait!" She cries.

"No!!!" She yells.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 419 11
(COMPLETED AS OF 10/02/22) One of the youngest in the Emperors Coven, y/n strives to do good for her cause and prove herself to the Emperor. Can she...
21.2K 709 20
Life on the Boiling Isles is tough by default. Between the acid rain, demons and monsters running around, and magic, it's hectic. For anybody. But, e...
374K 11.2K 40
Your father is a basic guard in the emperors coven, you often go there in your free time to tend to the plants around the castle, one day, you're in...
78K 2.1K 44
17 year old Luz Noceda never expected to go to Hexide High, one of the biggest schools in the country. She wanted to start over fresh after her bad e...