Dominance || katsuki bakugo x...

By kittypopsickle

*NOT MY ART* ** BLACK MC ** **MATURE THEMES - WILL GIVE NSFW WARNINGS!** Y/N, an exchange student from the US... More

NOTE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9 - NSFW WARNING
10
12
13 - NSFW WARNING
14
15
16 - NSFW WARNING
17

11

59 3 2
By kittypopsickle

you ended up sleeping after bakugo left you there speechless last night after everything that happened. your body was still a bit sensitive from the night before due to the thoughts that flooded your mind from the sensation you felt from bakugos touch. you wake up to the sound of banging and thumping. you roll over in your bed and cover your ears with your pillow.

y/n: ugh..who is up making all of that noise...

you thought. the noise continued and the sound grew louder. you opened your eyes with anger, and pounced out of your bed. you quickly put on some slippers and stormed your way over to the dorm 3 doors down from yours. you banged loudly on it and denki answered it.

denki: oh hey, y/n! what's up--

y/n: denki what the hell is all of that noise?!

denki turned around and you peaked your head through the door to see what he was looking at. inside there was kirishima and mineta wrestling and throwing things at each other. you face palmed and sighed.

denki: kirishima and mineta are wrestling to see who's the strongest. pretty interesting fight if you ask me.

denki began laughing and opened the door wider, gesturing you to come inside.

y/n: just...keep it down. i'm trying to sleep and i can't with the loud noise.

mineta: i'm gonna win this for you y/n!

you rolled your eyes and yawned as you groaned and slouched while walking down the hallway to go back to your room. you were stopped by bakugo who happened to be leaving his dorm. he was wearing a grey tank top and some plaid pajama pants with his all might slippers. he rubbed his face and scratched his head before making subtle eye contact with you.

bakugo: morning shit face. you're not usually up this early.

bakugo looked down at his wrist as if he was checking a watch.

y/n: your friends are down the hallway making a bunch of noise. i had to tell them to be quiet so i could sleep.

bakugo started laughing.

bakugo: better get used to it.

bakugo leaned in towards you grinning.

bakugo: or maybe they should get used to the loud noises we're soon to make.

bakugo smirked and you blushed a bit before shoving your hand in his face to move him away from you. he started cackling and followed you back into your dorm.

y/n: and what do you think you're doing?

you turned around and stopped him from entering while you crossed your arms and raised your eyebrow at him. you were still grouchy from waking up so early, so you gave him a bunch of morning attitude.

bakugo: coming inside? what else does it look like?

y/n: not today big guy. i'm trying to get my beauty sleep in before i go to work this afternoon.

bakugo looked at you surprised.

bakugo: work? when and where did you find the time to apply for a job? why would you even need to work? you're training to become a hero.

y/n: hero's need some money too. and besides, the job i'm working at pays well. plus, i heard some of the girls from our class are working there along with some others. it'll be fun!

you let our another yawn and glanced over at the pink digital clock that laid on your tv stand in the living room.

y/n: so if you'd excuse me,

you said while you pushed bakugo back.

y/n: i'd like to sleep for 2 more hours before getting ready.

bakugo pouted. he didn't like being told what to do, and he also didn't like being away from you.

bakugo: you're so lazy. but whatever. who wants to spend all morning with your ass anyway. i'm gonna go be productive and go to the gym.

y/n: in pajamas?? yeah yeah, whatever.

you laughed as you closed the door in his face and walked over to the bed to go to sleep again. you couldn't stop thinking about your new job. it would be your first one here in Japan. especially as an upcoming hero. you set your alarm and dozed off to sleep.

———-

you woke up to the sound of your alarm for work. you stretched as you got up from your bed, and headed to the shower. you washed your hair and tied your hair back into a slick bun. you put in some hair clips and began doing your makeup. since you're a trainee, you didn't receive a uniform yet, so you put on a black t-shirt and some jeans, with some black shoes and headed out.

as you were walking down the hallway, you saw todoroki at the end of the hallway vending machine buying some candy.

y/n: hey todoroki!

you said waving at him. he looked your way and slightly smiled. you forgot how quiet and somewhat shy he was.

todoroki: how's it going y/n? surprised you're not with bakugo.

you and todoroki shared a quiet laugh.

y/n: i'm doing great, just about to head over to my new job. i got hired as a barista at this new coffee place called Kawaii Koffee just 2 blocks from here. bakugo wouldn't be able to handle it anyway.

todoroki: oh right, i forgot about that coffee place. momo had just spoken to me about it actually. she said she's working there as well and suggested i go down to get some coffee sometime.

y/n: you totally should. but instead you should go with momo when she's off of work! it'll make things even better!

todoroki started thinking, and then agreed with you. you looked down at your phone and realized you were gonna be late if you continued on the conversation. you said bye to todoroki before rushing to the elevator.

you soon got out the elevator and walked down 2 blocks to your new job. the coffee shop was small and cute, but it was really busy. there was a huge crowd inside waiting in long lines for the delicious new coffee flavors.

???: ah, y/n! glad you could make it—

a 5'8 long black haired girl called out while moving through the crowd. she came to greet you at the doors.

???: i'm yuki, the one you spoke to on the phone!

y/n: o-oh! so nice to meet you!

you said shaking her hand. you noticed the pink heart tattoo on her neck.

y/n: i like your tattoo by the way!

she held her neck and smiled.

yuki: it's a birth mark, part of my quirk. my quirk is called charm. i can make anyone feel good by blow of a kiss! it also has it's strong effects where it puts an enemy in a trance and they do whatever i say within the 5 minutes they have under my control!

y/n: wow, that's cool!

yuki: mhm!

yuki looked over her shoulder at the crowd and then looked back at you.

yuki: seems as if we've gotten a tad bit distracted. let me show you the ropes around this place!

yuki guided you back into the office. she explained the basic concepts of how to work the register, the cameras, and where the information was to make drinks. she showed you your uniform and directed you to a bathroom to put it on. she also handed you your own custom apron with your name sewed in big letters.

girls had to wear a white v cut shirt with a pink mini skirt along with their apron on top. boys had to wear a white shirt with blue jeans along with their apron on top.

you left the bathroom and went to the back office to meet yuki again.

yuki: eeek! you look so cute!! mina's about to finish her shift, so you can get ready to take her spot.

you nodded and left to go out to the front register. you didn't want to distract mina from working, so you hung back and watched her make drinks and ring up customers. she was fast and smooth with the drinks she made. everything was perfect, and she made it look so easy. you were a bit nervous, but the people she served seem nice so the nervousness left quickly.

mina checked her watched and looked around for you. when she saw you, she smiled and patted you on the shoulder.

mina: good luck out there solider!

mina said smiling. you awkwardly smiled and walked up to her cash register.

y/n: i can help whoever's next!

a nice young lady with her son came up to your register smiling.

customer 1: hi dear, my son here would like the caramel cookie! and i'll have the cutie caramel frappe with extra caramel please.

y/n: coming right up! would that be all for you today?

customer 1: yes, thank you.

she said. you handed her the receipt and got the name for the order. you started working on her drink and grabbed the cookie. while putting the cookie in a bag, another customer came up to your register.

customer 2: excuse me?

they rang the bell that sat on the counter. you finished putting the cookie in the bag and handed the finished order to the lady with her son. you then walked over to the cash register to greet the next customer.

y/n: hi! how can i help you today—

customer 2: i ordered my glamorous green tea 5 minutes ago and it still hasn't been made.

y/n: i'm sorry about that, would you like me to make you a new one?

customer 2: yes i would. i would like it right now please too, i have somewhere to be.

you forced a smile and rang up the order.

y/n: did you already pay for it?

customer 2: obviously. i just haven't gotten it yet. i'd also like a blueberry scone that's extra soft when it comes out the oven.

y/n: did you order the scone with your previous order?

customer 2: well no, but i think since you've made me wait so long it should be on the house.

y/n: i-i'm sorry but i can't just give you a free item due to the delay of your order.

customer 2: this is unbelievable. you've made me wait here 5 minutes for some darn green tea, and won't even please a poor customer with a free scone?! this is outrageous! i won't be ordering from this place ever again!

the customer stormed out while muttering cuss words under their breath. you took a deep breath and let out a nervous laugh. within your 8 hour shift, you did continue to encounter some rude customers, but everyone else was nice. you got the hang of making drinks, and you were working quickly. people began to tip you lots of money due to how quickly and perfectly you were making their drinks.

it was 5 more minutes before closing, and the other 2 baristas that were there working with you were cleaning up getting ready to close as you watched the front for any peeping customers. a guy in a grey button up with black pants, and messy black hair came up to the register smiling at you.

???: hi there!

he said to you.

y/n: hello! late night studying?

you said as you smiled back at him. he laughed and nodded.

???: something like that. sorry for coming in so late, looks like you're all closing soon.

y/n: no worries. as long as you order a good drink then i won't be mad at you.

you both laughed. he looked up at the menu.

???: everything looks so good...i dunno what to order.

he looked at you and smiled.

???: how about you tell me what you'd get.

y/n: the passion pink vanilla latte. but it does depend on the occasion. are you trying to stay up all night and need some adrenaline?

???: yeah, something to boost my energy. that drink doesn't sound so bad though. i'll order that one then.

you smiled and began working on the drink.

???: i don't think i've seen you around here before either.

you finished preparing his drink and reached for a straw.

y/n: i just recently moved here to attend UA.

???: is that so?

you handed him his drink.

y/n: mhm! class 1-A.

???: i attend that school too! we've probably never crossed paths because i'm in another class on the opposite side of the school.

y/n: maybe i've heard of you though, what's your name?

???: the name's yo shindo. you can call me shindo though.

y/n: ohhh!! i have heard of you! wow, your quirk is really cool! isn't it like some sort of earth type quirk?

shindo: haha, yeah something like that.

he took a sip of his drink.

shindo: this is great! how long have you been working here?

y/n: it's my first day actually.

shindo: you're an expert already. now i know who to come to for passion pink vanilla latte's.

shindo laughed.

shindo: but, i can't come in without knowing your name.

y/n: oh, i'm sorry, my name is y/n.

shindo: pretty name for a pretty girl.

you slightly blushed as he began to smile at you. yuki came out from her office and walked towards the register as she looked down at her watch.

yuki: sorry dear, but we're about to close in like 30 seconds. we open back up at 6:00 am sharp if you'd like to continue this wonderful conversation tomorrow!

yuki smiled and shindo awkwardly smiled back.

shindo: right...i'll see you soon, y/n. have a good rest of your night!

shindo waved goodbye and walked out the store. yuki followed behind him and changed the sign from "open" to "closed" as she locked the doors.

yuki: first day and you're already attracting them!

yuki teased. you playfully rolled your eyes and removed your apron.

y/n: we just met, and we'd just be friends anyway.

yuki: mmhm, right right! i'll believe it when he says that!

yuki giggled. you chuckled and grabbed your things and clocked out. you said goodbye to your co workers and walked down 2 blocks in exhaustion to the dorms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 5K 84
Some scenes in here will particularly cater to black readers Y/n lost her parents at 7 The world had failed her and she made sure she became perfect...
12.9K 1.6K 45
HELP I WROTE THIS IN GR7 😭 Currently editing. Deku leaves Japan when he is around 10 years old. He comes back 7 years later hoping to meet Bakugo...
50.3K 992 45
A story of love and lust between the reader (y/n) and Bakugou Katsuki. *warning* lots of smut with plot. All characters have been aged up to 18+ in t...
238 1 9
---THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED--- This is a BakuDeku story that takes place in an Alternate Universe (Omegaverse) from that of the MHA world. In...