Accident (KNY x Hunterxhunter)

Anistreams द्वारा

Y/n, Gon and Killua fall through a portal after Y/n's invention explodes. what happens when they interrupt a... अधिक

Info + Reminders
1: Explosion 💥
2: Other World? 🌍
3: Demon Hunters 🏹
Breathing Styles Explained
4: Nothing beats Money 💰
5: Mugen Train 🚂
6: Taken to Him ⚔️
7: Infinity Fortress 🏮
8: Unexpected Visit 😲
9: Suspicious Suspicious 🧐
10: Butterfly Estate 🦋
11: Schemes 🤫
12: Bet with a Demon 🎭
14: She's Alive🎗️
15: Puppet Strings🧵
IMPORTANT
Congrats
16: Upper Moon Meeting 🌕🌖🌗
OOF

13: Entertainment District 💋

871 26 28
Anistreams द्वारा

Y/n pov

I was stomping around the kyogoku house Daki worked in. Right before we came, upper six forced me to wear a kimono and dolled me up, painting my face whiter than it already is. Not only that, she totally abandoned me and went to her room, wherever that was.

A/n: just got my new Apple Pencil and I needed to try it out so....

I wiped my face and growled, scaring away some of the girls in the halls, as i felt the dress' sash tighten around my waist. This is why I hate dresses. Plus, it slows me down during combat. How the hell am I going to be able to fight away perverts like this?

"Damn demons, always ruining my day," i muttered, as i went to one of the balconies, getting some fresh air.

"It's kinda lonely, not to mention boring. I miss my dumb friends and the adventures we'd go on. But not to worry, we'll be able to go back home soon, just wait you guys, this girl's a genius in the making!"

Third person pov

"Take a good look. This place goes to sleep during the day, and at night, it sparkles and dazzles," Uzui introduced. Leading the three demonslayers and two hunters into a building.

"A good place for a demon," Killua speculated.

"Precisely. And as I have explained before, my wives are located in the three houses I have deemed the most likely to have the demon inside. You're job is to get inside and gather information," he explained.

A/n: Suma of the tokito house.Makio of the ogimoto house, and hinatsuru of the kyogoku house.

"Eh? But I thought only girls can be inside the houses, besides the customers," Gon asked, tilting his head in confusion.

A knock came from the door as a man entered with a box full of clothes. "I've brought the things you've requested," he said.

Uzui nodded and took out a kimono from the box. "You five will be in disguise as one of them! Aren't you lucky? Now hail me for the wonderful plan I've created," he boasted, throwing the dresses at them.

Killua picked one up and sighed. "I should've just stayed at the butterfly estate."

"Don't worry Killua, Aunt Mito showed me how to dress someone up," Gon cheered, much to Killua's dissatisfaction.

Time skip ⏭️

"Oh my, these are some ugly girls," The old lady said, staring at Tanjirou's crew, "However, I'll take the one with white hair, she looks very lovely."

A/n: I forgot their arms 😐😭. Just live with this 👌 don't judge my ass drawing 🤷‍♀️

Killua smiled politely as Gon snickered behind him.

"Of course, but is there any way you can reconsider one of these girls? Under your training, I'm sure they'll turn into diamonds," Uzui persuaded, flashing a handsome smile.

The old lady blushed, surprising her husband beside her. "I guess one more girl couldn't hurt. I'll take the one in the middle, she looks very obedient," she pointed at Tanjirou.

"Yes ma'am I'll work hard!"

[Sumiko + Kaede: Employed]

Gon waved them goodbye as Tanjrou and Killua were led inside the house. "Bye Sumiko and Kaede!"

Killua glared as he looked at Gon, sticking his tongue out.

"Is he mad? But I did his makeup good!," Gon said, making zenitsu laugh. "You should've done mine too, and not this guy," zenitsu muttered. Pointing at Uzui.

Inosuke looked around as he saw many people walk in a crowd. "Hey over there," he said, " a bunch of people are swarming around!" They turned to where he was pointing and followed the crowd to see a beautiful woman walk to her client with her people behind her.

"That's the tokito's house oiran," Uzui explained.

Inosuke stared at the woman, crouching on the floor. "She walks so slow, she'll get killed in a second on the mountains," he pointed out.

Gon nodded, agreeing to his statement. He turned around when he felt a pair of eyes in him.

A woman was staring them down and grabbed both of their arms.

"Excuse me, I'll be taking these girls to my house. Is that all right?" She asked,walking up to Uzui.

The hashira lifted an eyebrow. "You are?"

"Ah, I'm the Ogimoto house chaperone," she introduced.

Uzui smiled and nodded, knowing one of his wives was there. "Please take care of yourself, Inoko and Gina!" He yelled, waving them goodbye.

[Inoko + Gina: Employed]

A/n: got his name from the autocorrect a while back 🤣

Uzui glared at Zenitsu. "What bad luck. I can't even give you away!" He said. Zenitsu's hands trembled as he glared back at Uzui.

"Let's go to that house next. Hopefully, she feels guilty enough to take you in."

Zenitsu pov

(Kyogoku house = hinatsuru)

Damn Uzui. I hate him. I'll make sure to get my revenge on him!

I began to play the shamisen even better than the other girls. I'll be more popular than the other house's Oiran! I'll prove it to him!

I slowly stopped playing when I heard some familiar footsteps, they were light almost as Killua's, but they were different.

Someone walked up to me as I looked up.

"I can see why undercover work is not part of demon slayer training," she mused, wiping some of my makeup away.

"Y-y/n?"

Third person pov

(At the tokito house = suma)

"Kaede, Sumiko, do you mind if you carry these boxes upstairs to Koinatsu's room?" The owner asked.

"Yes!" Tanjirou agreed, grabbing most of the boxes. Killua just nodded and picked the ones left over.

They carried the boxes easily, which surprised most of the girls watching.

"Hey did you hear? They're saying more girls are committing ashinuke."

"I did too! Don't you think too many people are doing it these days? I tell you, something weird is going on..."

"What 's ashinuke?" Killua interrupted, putting the boxes in Koinatsu's room.

"Huh? You don't know? Ashinuke is when you run away without paying off your debts. It's bad if you get caught, so it's very risky. Just like what happened with Suma Oiran," one said.

'Suma? That's uzui's wife.' Tanjirou thought, looking at Killua.

"Stop spreading rumors, we don't know for sure if she really committed ashinuke," Koinatsu walked in.

The two girls muttered an apology and quickly left, embarrassed they got caught talking smack about someone else.

Tanjirou watched them leave before turning to Koinatsu. "About Suma....did she actually commit ashinuke?"

Koinatsu slightly frowned at his question. "Why would you ask something like that?"

Killua's pov

I was about to cover for him, but stopped when I noticed his face change into an ugly expression.

Oic

"She's my older sister!" Tanjirou said, trembling.

I covered my mouth to suppress my laugh as I continued to watch Tanjirou's face. He looks like he's about to take a shit, Lol.

"I've been exchanging letters with my sister all this time." He continued, somehow convincing Koinatsu.

The Oiran smiled as she understood his situation. "All I have is this diary from her. It implies heavily that she ran away though." She gave the diary to Tanjirou.

He looked flipped through some of the pages and I peeked over his shoulder to look at the contents.

Uzui said his wife was a ninja. That means the diary was probably forged. Even if she mysteriously vanished without leaving behind the diary, these people will only assume that she really did run away.

Maybe we can give the diary to Gon so he can track her down.

A/n: some of you ask why he couldn't track down y/n before. It's because he was injured, but by the time they recovered, they already found out she's ok. And even if they did track her down after, they would have to go against every demon in the fortress 😑😑😑

"Thank you very much!" Tanjirou said, as he grabbed me by the arm, forcing me out the door with him.

Koinatsu gave a warm smile before waving us along. Once I knew we were far enough from anyone else, I began to smirk at Tanjirou, who gave me a questioning look.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No, I just wonder why you made such a weird face when you were lying to her, when you didn't seem to have struggled at all when you lied to me about y/n," I said.

Tanjrou's eyes widened in shock as he stopped in his tracks. "You knew?"

"You can fool everyone but hunters," was all I said, before walking away to the dining area. I'm starving.

Uzui pov

I sat on top of one of the building's roof as I gazed over the active place, swarming with normal people.

"I have a bad feeling about this."

I can't quite put my finger on it yet, but I can slightly sense someone powerful. An upper moon perhaps?

If so, this fight could result in a battle to the death. I must schedule a meeting with the younger ones quickly.

No one's pov
(Ogimoto's house)

A demon was quietly laughing as they wrapped a ninja into their beautiful sashes. Holding them hostage, while preventing them from speaking.

"What's your name again?" They asked, tightening the sash around their torso.

"Oh that's right, it's Makio isn't it? Tell me....

........who were you sending these letters to?"

To be continued

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
136K 15.6K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
450K 30.6K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
740K 27.3K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...