Back With A Vengeance

By Fire_And_Ice_1813

"I hereby condemn you to suffer the rest of eternity in hell." /\•/\•/\•/\ Victoria had always dreamed about... More

Authors Note Before You Read
Cast
Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Authors Note. Not an update
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
I'm so sorry!
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
21: The Resistance (Part 1)
22: The Resistance (Part 2)
Ho Ho Ho!
23: Phase one
25: The End (Part 2)
Epilogue
Authors Note.
BWAV Creation
My Other Book(s)

24: The End (Part 1)

304 7 0
By Fire_And_Ice_1813

Narrator's POV

"P-Please don't do this, I-I am y-your m-mate."

She looked at him with disgust clearly written on her face, "How dare you? How DARE you, call me your mate after EVERYTHING you have done?! You fucking son of a bitc-"

Woah, woah, woah, pause.

Ok, you guys are probably wondering how all of... that, happened, and are most likely confused as hell and thinking of ways to end me for updating super late.

Well, let's rewind back a little bit. Back to Thursday afternoon when a certain black haired bitch went back to her room and when a certain blue eyed ghost took over her body.

Yeah, you read that right. Our favorite ghost possesed the body of our not-so-favorite wannabe werewolf Luna.

"Woah" Victoria said as she moved Maria's hand, "Verna, this is so cool. I didn't think that it would actually work."

Verna made herself slightly visible as she inspected the possessed she wolf, "Meh" she said, "I don't like this new look. You resemble a slutty bitch."

"Of course I look like a slutty bitch, it is Maria's body I'm in."

"Ew. You sound like her too." Verna scrunched her nose in mock disgust, which... probably looked like a snarl since she's a, well, a wolf.

"C'mon girl, it's not that bad."

"Dude, you sound like nails on chalkboard." Verna deadpanned.

Vicky chuckled, "Imagine how she'll sound like if she sings."

"Oh no. Goddess help me." Verna groaned. Victoria grinned with mirth in her eyes.

"Sing out loud, sing out proud.
      Every voice deserves a    crowd
      La la la la la.
      Every voice is musical
      La la la la la." Vicky sang the song from Nicky, Ricky, Dicky and Dawn in Maria's voice.

"Argh. NO, every voice is not musical. Stop iiiitt! My ears are dying!"

"Okay, okay. I'll stop." She laughed.

A knock was heard at the door which made them to stop their fun and games. Verna immediately made herself invisible again and Victoria got into character.

"What?!" She groaned at the person as she opened the door, relief filling her when she saw that it was just our wonderful blonde actress, Lucy.

"Sherlock Holmes?" Lucy asked. It was a code word that only Victoria would know and would be able to reply.

"Green house London." She replied.

"Thank goodness it worked."

"Yeah. C'mon, let's go."

So, the blonde haired girl and our young werewolf ghost in the body of this book's second most hated character, went out to find the Gamma that looks like Charlie Puth so that they can carry on with the remaining phases of their plan to sabotage the Luna ceremony.

Phases in which the author is too lazy to write.

So, fast forward to Saturday evening, again, another result of the author's laziness, and the ceremony is about to begin.

The venue is in a large clearing freshly made just for this occasion. Alpha Max, our most hated character, decided to have the wedding and the Luna ceremony on the same day because he doesn't want to spend anymore money for a separate celebration for a wedding.

Fucking cheapskate.

Can you imagine, the idiot didn't even propose to the Maria girl, he just told her after one of their sexy times earlier in the week that their getting married on Saturday. Nonsense human beings.

Oh sorry, my bad, I forgot that they are werewolves. Let me rephrase that.

Fucken Animals.

If you thought of the song "animals" by Maroon 5, then you are my G.

Anyways, back to the story.

So, everyone in the pack whether old or young are present. Well, all except for the boarder patrol guards. All are waiting for the Alpha to claim a girl that they all hate and know isn't the Alpha's mate, slowly counting down the remaining seconds they have left untill their lives become hell. Everyone is silent, even the rambunctious children that always cry for no reason.

Meanwhile, our most amazing character– note the sarcasm– Max, is standing in front of of the altar crying tears of joy for the "happiest" day of his life.

Bruh, we all know those are some fake ass tears right there.

Please don't mind if I type something that isn't in order with  what actually happens during a wedding because my introverted ass has never actually been to a wedding.

So, the music slowly began in the background, breaking the pregnant silence. The people walked down the isle and to their seats. The flower girl not-so-happily walked down the isle and threw the flowers on the ground. Then came the her, slowly walking down the isle with her brother, Ryan, by her side being the one to happily give her away.

If possible, everywhere became even more quiet than before once she reaches the altar that is on an elevated stage. Suddenly, the deathly silence in the clearing is disturbed by a distant whistling sound. People looked to the sky in confusion, but what was approaching was to fast to see.

"AHHGH!" Ryan screamed and fell onto the floor when the projectile went through his shoulder and spilt blood everywhere. A silver arrow.

Then all hell broke lose.

Everyone went into panic mode. Makes moved to get their mates, women screaming and children crying. Two more people got shot in their chest with silver arrows, instantly ending their lives. Everyone was afraid, well, everyone except the members of the Resistance who knew exactly what was happening and were the only ones who were somewhat calm.

"What is going on!" Max demanded, looking around utterly confused at all his pack running for their lives.

"Alpha, please help me." Ryan said from his place on the floor, "We're being ambushed, and I've been hit with a silver arrow. Please... I can't move, help me to the pack safety vault. I... I need a doctor." He choked out again as the silver was slowly tainting his bloodstream and it would only be a matter of time before he dies.

Alpha Max scoffed, "I should help you and risk myself getting shot too? No way! It's nothing personal, I just value my life."

The look of betrayal on Ryan's face was heart breaking. Max then tried to run away, leaving his about to be weeded wife and supposed best friend in the middle of danger.

Keyword: tried.

Once he reached the edge of the stage, he was thrown back by an invisible force and fell on his butt. He stood up and looked around confused but immediately went pale when he heard the evil laugh from behind him.

"Where do you think you are going Maxi?" The voice of the evil laughter said. His heart rate spiked with fear as he slowly turned around, eyes growing wide as saucers as he saw that the person in the white wedding dress is no longer the bitchy Maria, but is now the person he never wanted to see again.

The person he was to love, but chose another.

The person he caused the most pain, but doesn't regret it.

The person he was to protect from harm, but ended being the bane of her existence.

"How is this possible? You're dead!" He spat with hatred but she only smirked.

"Indeed I am, but don't worry, I'll soon go back to the land of the dead. And I'll take you with me." Her voice held no threat, no, it was a promise.

Max shook away his fear and stood up to his full height with confidence, trying to intimidate the girl. "And what are you gonna do?" He mocked, "You're dead, and I have my pack behind me. You can't touch a hair on my head."

She only laughed at the ignorant fool in front of her and said, "You're pack is currently divided and are too busy fighting against each other. And even if they weren't, there's a spell that's covering this stage so no one can come near us not see us. And your beta over here is already dead. You are on your own."

He looked around and sure enough, he saw various wolves of his pack growling and snarling at each other and his beta lying dead in a pool of his own blood. Max then realised that he really was alone.

He turned back to her with rage in his eyes. "I'm going to kill you all over again, and I'll make you suffer."

Victoria just smirked at him, "We'll see about that, mutt." She then turned the wedding gown she was wearing into combat clothed and Max took off his suit jacket and rolled his sleeves.

The wind blew in their hair as they stared into their eyes. Green verses brown, both staring emotionlessly into the other's souls.

The Alpha and the Luna, fighting on opposite sides. Who will win this war.

Will it be the ghostly Luna and The Resistance...

Or will the tyrant Alpha and his followers come out on top...

Find out next time on Back with a Vengeance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1M 577K 58
**This is not the full version of the book. It was published and the full version is now on Amazon or Kindle.** Grace is not your typical werewolf. B...
216K 10K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...
1K 19 10
Sarah was three weeks away from being the only Omega that she knew of to graduate from a University. She was already the only Omega to graduate from...
13.2K 492 13
She never thought that she would find true love. She never thought that she would find happiness in the form of someone that loved her, love the scar...