Secret || Neymar Jr

By Lunawrites2107

When a girl from South Korea moves to France and ends up meeting Neymar Jr Complete More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
REWRITING

Chapter 7

2.2K 48 5
By Lunawrites2107

Underlined-Korean

Wonyung woke up in an unfamiliar room with a weight on her chest. She looked down and saw Neymar sleeping with his head on her chest. Her hand went up to his head and massaged his scalp. She examined the room and saw her phone light up on the nightstand. She reached for it carefully not wanting to wake Neymar up.

She had received an email and decided to open it later. She checked her socials, scrolling on her phone on one hand. As a few minutes went by, she felt the urge to pee get stronger and stronger. She removed her hand from Neymar's head and tried to pry him off her.

He shuffled on top of her and mumbled,"Five more minutes." She laughed at this and tried again to pry him off. "I have to pee, Neymar." He lifted up his head and kissed her before rolling off her body. She got off the bed and walked to the en-suite bathroom and did her business.

She returned to the bedroom after washing her hands and stood at the side of the bed looking down at Neymar. "C'mon, let's go make breakfast." She said pulling the covers off of Neymar. He groaned and then sat up rubbing his eyes with his hands. He stood from the bed, took Wonyung's hand and pulled her to the bathroom.

He stopped at the counter, opened the cabinet taking out a sealed toothbrush and gave it to Wonyung. He took out his own tooth brush and applied toothbrush on his and Wonyung's. After brushing their teeth they made their way to the kitchen. Wonyung started frying the eggs and bacon while Neymar focused on toasting the bread.

"You know, I've been wanting to go back to Korea." Wonyung informed while flipping the bacon. "Wait you're leaving?" Neymar asked with a small frown on his face. "I'm only visiting for one or two weeks, don't worry." Relief instantly appeared on his face. He didn't want to be away from Wonyung yet so hearing that made him panic.

"I want you to come see me play" Neymar said spreading butter on the toasted bread. "And when is that?" She asked turning off the stove. He took out plates, put the bread on them and answered, "Next week Tuesday."
"Okay I'll be there." She told him distributing the eggs and bacon.

After eating breakfast Wonyung showered while Neymar made the bed and after she was done, he got in the shower. While Neymar was finishing getting ready Wonyung was in the bedroom sitting on the bed when she recieved a call from Jisoo. Immediately after she answered she heard a loud, "Where are you, we are outside." Confused, she answered, "Are you okay?"

Neymar entered the bedroom with clean clothes on immediately seeing the frown on Wonyung's face. "I'm more than okay, are you okay?" "I'm okay, what do you mean you're outside?" Wonyung asked standing up from the spot she was sitting on. "Oh my gosh, could you get more dumb than this?We are outside your apartment!" Jisoo yelled the last part slowly.

"Say you lie, girl I'm not home." She was feeling all sorts of emotions; shock, surprise and mostly excitement. She hadn't seen her friends for a long and they were the reason she was planning on going back home. Neymar looked over at Wonyung curious about who she was talking to since he couldn't understand. He guessed it was one of her friends because he could hear a feminine voice shouting.

"There's a spare key in the soil of the plant next to my door, use it and wait for me there and don't ask why the spare key is in the soil...you don't need to stress your balls about that. I'll be there in a few, okay bye." She quickly hung up the phone so Jisoo couldn't ask for questions. She knew it was weird to keep her spare key in the soil but it was the safest option rather than putting it under the rug at the door.

"What was that all about?" Neymar asked sensing Wonyung's excitement. "My friends are outside my apartment waiting for me. They came to visit me." She smiled folding yesterdays clothes and putting on the slippers Neymar gave her. She was wearing a clean shirt and sweatpants that Neymar had given to her to change into after showering.

"Can you please take me home?" She asked walking to him, standing on her toes and wrapping her arms around his neck. He held her by her waist and slightly pouted, "I don't want you to leave." She kissed him and smiled, " I was gonna have to leave at some point." She pulled him closer to her body and kissed him on his cheek.

"Alright but call me when you can, okay?" He requested. She nodded and pulled away from Neymar grabbing her clothes and her phone and went to the living room to wait for Neymar. After a few minutes he came out holding the key to one of his many cars and Wonyung's big plushie. "C'mon let's go." He said walking up to Wonyung, taking her hand and lead her to the car he was using today.

He opened the door for her, closed it once she got inside and stuffed the plushie in the back of the car. He got in and started driving away from his house with his hand on her thigh. He really didn't want her to leave but he understood that she hadn't seen her friends in a long time.

They arrived outside Wonyung's apartment and hugged while still inside the car. They shared a long kiss not wanting to pull apart but they had to because she had to leave. "I'm gonna miss you." She mumbled not really wanting to leave Neymar. "I'll miss you too but we'll talk later okay?" He responded with a heavy heart. "Okay bye." She got out the car not aware her friends were watching the whole time from a window. She got the plushie out of the car and made her way to her apartment.

Once she got to her door she opened it and entered, walking to the living room where the girls were sitting. "Hello." She muffled behind the plushie she was holding. "Wonie!" They all shouted simultaneously. She put the plushie aside and went to hug each one of them. "When did you guys arrive in Paris?" She asked placing her clothes on a seat. "Like thirty minutes before we called you." Lisa answered examining Wonyung's outfit choice. "What are you even wearing?" Rosé asked, Lisa clearly not being the only one who noticed.

"I'm wearing my boyfriend's clothes." She answered taking a seat on one of the chairs in the living room. "Since when did you have a boyfriend?" Jisoo asked. "Since yesterday." Wonyung stated smiling thinkin about the events of yesterday. "So how long are you guys staying for?" She added. "We're staying for two weeks." Rosé answered moving from the couch to the floor.

"Oh, I'm guessing you guys will be staying here?" Rosé nodded sitting criss-cross. "I'm going to a football game next week but I'll get you guys tickets so we can all go together,yeah?" She told them. "Also make yourselves at home." She went to the kitchen fetching a bottle of wine and snacks. They spent the rest of the morning catching up which included Wonyung telling them she was dating Neymar. They went sight-seeing during the afternoon and decided to go to dinner later in the evening. Wonyung ended up calling Neymar after dinner when the girls had falling asleep and they spent an hour talking until they both decided to sleep.

Mandu_Wonie97 reunited and it feels so good
Liked by neymarjr and 134 647 others

Mandu_Wonie97 🐰
Liked by LalisaM and 123 974 others

Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung97
I AM SUCH A WHORE FOR THIS MAN OMFG...LIKE THE GRIP HE HAS ON ME
11k retweets 118k likes 24k replies
^
Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung97
Omg why are y'all choosing make this specific tweet viral STOP IT
^
Mandu🥟| @ Wonyung97
This isn't good for my image

User1| @ User
ISTG you're the one that posted it

User2| @ User
Who in the motherfuck is the said man

A/n
Hi guys...should I make the chapters longer cause if I do I'm gonna take longer to write them but I wanna start writing longer chapters.

Also comment if you want something to happen like how you want their relationship to be revealed and stuff. Thank you for all the support xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 12.2K 37
one trip to brazil changed everything
143K 2.8K 26
Cara Mielle Romero has finally graduated from college and she's trying her best to finish her final year at the University of Barcelona. However, he...
128K 2K 49
"𝐼𝑓 𝐼 π‘“π‘Žπ‘™π‘™ 𝑖𝑛 π‘™π‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘‘π‘’ π‘€π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘‘ 𝑖𝑠 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒂" . . . ΙͺΙ΄ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ, Anastasia Valentine runs into her ex during an unfortunate n...
114K 2.6K 30
𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ he fell first but she fell harder π™Šπ™ two young adults become neighbors in the most romantic city in the world [Β©iibratzbaby 2022] [...